Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

If any place in one's horoscope Rahu supposed to do a small good, it's

9'th house, If any place Ketu hinder's spiritual enlightenment it's 9'th

house.

I have seen, people started projecting that 9'th or 9'th lord's

conjunction to Ketu is good for spiritual enlightenment, sorry to say,

pls review the myth in the light of facts.

Two Suggestions -

1. Pls take Jawaharlal Nehru's horoscope as case study.

2. Pls take Bal Gangadhar Tilak's horoscope as case study.

------\

--------------

We need to understand that 9'th Rahu is Karya Sidhha in practical

worldly life and in religious life it's traditional, orthodox or

ritualistic kind.

people with Rahu in 9'th can accomplish any impossible task with ease.

------\

------------------

We need to understand that 9'th ketu is seperative to sadhana that a

person engages and often takes sadhaka to his lower instincts of mind

shown by 3rd house, in worldy life and business people with Ketu in 9'th

are invincible, classics say that 9'th ketu or 3rd rahu gives so much

valor that they can endulge in fight with a tiger also.

Ganges Khan's (Changej Khan) horoscope w'd be another interesting case

study.

Guest guest

Dear Mishra ji

Sadar Pranams!

My birth details

DOB 30-Aug-1978

TOB 04:30 AM

POB Yamunanagar, Haryana, India

I've Rahu 3rd, Ketu 9th. Do you think it will apply in my case too?

Warm Regards

Vivek

Vedic Astrologyandhealing From: mishra.lalitDate: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:17:56 +0000[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu : A Review !!

If any place in one's horoscope Rahu supposed to do a small good, it's9'th house, If any place Ketu hinder's spiritual enlightenment it's 9'thhouse.I have seen, people started projecting that 9'th or 9'th lord'sconjunction to Ketu is good for spiritual enlightenment, sorry to say,pls review the myth in the light of facts.Two Suggestions -1. Pls take Jawaharlal Nehru's horoscope as case study.2. Pls take Bal Gangadhar Tilak's horoscope as case study.-------------------------\--------------We need to understand that 9'th Rahu is Karya Sidhha in practicalworldly life and in religious life it's traditional, orthodox orritualistic kind.people with Rahu in 9'th can accomplish any impossible task with ease.-------------------------\------------------We need to understand that 9'th ketu is seperative to sadhana that aperson engages and often takes sadhaka to his lower instincts of mindshown by 3rd house, in worldy life and business people with Ketu in 9'thare invincible, classics say that 9'th ketu or 3rd rahu gives so muchvalor that they can endulge in fight with a tiger also.Ganges Khan's (Changej Khan) horoscope w'd be another interesting casestudy.

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Guest guest

Dear Vivek,

Ketu in 9'th means, great strength and aggressiveness giving wordly

success but no smooth path for spiritual enlightenment, hindrence and

obstacles to cross over.

Having said, I emphasize that there is scope for improvement, if, rest

of the chart promises enlightenment.

regards,

Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Vivek Bajaj

<bajajvivek wrote:

>

>

> Dear Mishra ji

>

>

>

> Sadar Pranams!

>

>

>

> My birth details

>

> DOB 30-Aug-1978

>

> TOB 04:30 AM

>

> POB Yamunanagar, Haryana, India

>

>

>

> I've Rahu 3rd, Ketu 9th. Do you think it will apply in my case too?

>

>

>

> Warm Regards

>

> Vivek

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> mishra.lalit

> Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:17:56 +0000

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu : A Review

!!

If any place in one's horoscope Rahu supposed to do a small good, it's

> 9'th house, If any place Ketu hinder's spiritual enlightenment it's

9'th

> house.

>

> I have seen, people started projecting that 9'th or 9'th lord's

> conjunction to Ketu is good for spiritual enlightenment, sorry to say,

> pls review the myth in the light of facts.

>

> Two Suggestions -

>

> 1. Pls take Jawaharlal Nehru's horoscope as case study.

>

> 2. Pls take Bal Gangadhar Tilak's horoscope as case study.

>

> -------------------------\

> --------------

>

> We need to understand that 9'th Rahu is Karya Sidhha in practical

> worldly life and in religious life it's traditional, orthodox or

> ritualistic kind.

>

> people with Rahu in 9'th can accomplish any impossible task with ease.

>

> -------------------------\

> ------------------

>

> We need to understand that 9'th ketu is seperative to sadhana that a

> person engages and often takes sadhaka to his lower instincts of mind

> shown by 3rd house, in worldy life and business people with Ketu in

9'th

> are invincible, classics say that 9'th ketu or 3rd rahu gives so much

> valor that they can endulge in fight with a tiger also.

>

> Ganges Khan's (Changej Khan) horoscope w'd be another interesting case

> study.

>

>

>

>

>

> _______________

> Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free.

> http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/

>

Guest guest

Dear Prashant,

I expect from you to have respect and take insprations from great freedom fighters, so that, you can also do good in life.

Freedom is the base of all sorts of spirituality.

Sometimes It's part of dharma to counter to bad people, Lord Krishna made Arjun fight with Kauravaas led by Duryodhan, as Bhishma Pitamaha and Karna took the side of Duryodhan, they didnt get respectful place in Indian ethos.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "prashant" <praspandey wrote:>> Kindly read B G Tilak's biography closely.> > B G Tilak used quotes from scriptures for writting inflammatory articles just to incite public for murdering running rulers and he had been booked under spreading commotion in between public based on religion.> > Atleast Hindu religious thoughts dont give such message that we should murder ppl just by inciting public by quoting religious verses from Upanishad or Gita.> > 7.5 yrs younger to him, Swami Vivekanand also fought battle for upkeeping religion but his ways comes totally under Hindu Religious thought.> > Swami Vivekanand fought for upkeeping religion, but he used religion for political benefit which he later realised and came in the camp of Mahatma Gandhi.> > I take B G Tilak as politician. He did many translations of Upanishad and he also read VEDAS and did its interpretaion but nobody counts him as religious person, all take him as a freedom fighter.> > Detailed analysis of his chart based on classics principle, i will write later.> > Regs,> Prashant Pandey> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > > > If any place in one's horoscope Rahu supposed to do a small good, it's> > 9'th house, If any place Ketu hinder's spiritual enlightenment it's 9'th> > house.> > > > I have seen, people started projecting that 9'th or 9'th lord's> > conjunction to Ketu is good for spiritual enlightenment, sorry to say,> > pls review the myth in the light of facts.> > > > Two Suggestions -> > > > 1. Pls take Jawaharlal Nehru's horoscope as case study.> > > > 2. Pls take Bal Gangadhar Tilak's horoscope as case study.> > > > ------\> > --------------> > > > We need to understand that 9'th Rahu is Karya Sidhha in practical> > worldly life and in religious life it's traditional, orthodox or> > ritualistic kind.> > > > people with Rahu in 9'th can accomplish any impossible task with ease.> > > > ------\> > ------------------> > > > We need to understand that 9'th ketu is seperative to sadhana that a> > person engages and often takes sadhaka to his lower instincts of mind> > shown by 3rd house, in worldy life and business people with Ketu in 9'th> > are invincible, classics say that 9'th ketu or 3rd rahu gives so much> > valor that they can endulge in fight with a tiger also.> > > > Ganges Khan's (Changej Khan) horoscope w'd be another interesting case> > study.> >>

Guest guest

Anyone interested in LIVE example. I got Rahu in 3rd house and Ketu with Guru in 9th house, details as below. Let me know your views on this horoscope.

Date of Birth - 10.06.1976

Time - 11.55am

Place - Hyderabad, India

Regards

Praveen--- On Fri, 3/5/10, prashant <praspandey wrote:

prashant <praspandey[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu : A Review !!Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, March 5, 2010, 12:02 AM

Kindly read B G Tilak's biography closely.B G Tilak used quotes from scriptures for writting inflammatory articles just to incite public for murdering running rulers and he had been booked under spreading commotion in between public based on religion.Atleast Hindu religious thoughts dont give such message that we should murder ppl just by inciting public by quoting religious verses from Upanishad or Gita.7.5 yrs younger to him, Swami Vivekanand also fought battle for upkeeping religion but his ways comes totally under Hindu Religious thought.Swami Vivekanand fought for upkeeping religion, but he used religion for political benefit which he later realised and came in the camp of Mahatma Gandhi.I take B G Tilak as politician. He did many translations of Upanishad and he also read VEDAS and did its interpretaion but nobody counts him as religious person, all take him as a freedom fighter.Detailed analysis

of his chart based on classics principle, i will write later.Regs,Prashant PandeyVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:>> > If any place in one's horoscope Rahu supposed to do a small good, it's> 9'th house, If any place Ketu hinder's spiritual enlightenment it's 9'th> house.> > I have seen, people started projecting that 9'th or 9'th lord's> conjunction to Ketu is good for spiritual enlightenment, sorry to say,> pls review the myth in the light of facts.> > Two Suggestions -> > 1. Pls take Jawaharlal Nehru's horoscope as case study.> > 2. Pls take Bal Gangadhar Tilak's horoscope as case

study.> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -\> ------------ --> > We need to understand that 9'th Rahu is Karya Sidhha in practical> worldly life and in religious life it's traditional, orthodox or> ritualistic kind.> > people with Rahu in 9'th can accomplish any impossible task with ease.> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -\> ------------ ------> > We need to understand that 9'th ketu is seperative to sadhana that a> person engages and often takes sadhaka to his lower instincts of mind> shown by 3rd house, in worldy life and business people with Ketu in 9'th> are invincible, classics say that 9'th ketu or 3rd rahu gives so much> valor that they can endulge in fight with a tiger also.> > Ganges Khan's (Changej Khan) horoscope w'd be another interesting

case> study.>

Guest guest

Dear Friend, Pls tell us more about yourself, your's upbringing, life,

profession , beliefs and goals.

regards,

Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , praveen vyas

<rahulpbdhh wrote:

>

> Anyone interested in LIVE example. I got Rahu in 3rd house and Ketu

with Guru in 9th house, details as below. Let me know your views on this

horoscope.

> Â

> Date of Birth - 10.06.1976

> Time - 11.55am

> Place - Hyderabad, India

> Â

> Regards

> Praveen

>

> --- On Fri, 3/5/10, prashant praspandey wrote:

>

>

> prashant praspandey

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu : A

Review !!

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Friday, March 5, 2010, 12:02 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> Kindly read B G Tilak's biography closely.

>

> B G Tilak used quotes from scriptures for writting inflammatory

articles just to incite public for murdering running rulers and he had

been booked under spreading commotion in between public based on

religion.

>

> Atleast Hindu religious thoughts dont give such message that we should

murder ppl just by inciting public by quoting religious verses from

Upanishad or Gita.

>

> 7.5 yrs younger to him, Swami Vivekanand also fought battle for

upkeeping religion but his ways comes totally under Hindu Religious

thought.

>

> Swami Vivekanand fought for upkeeping religion, but he used religion

for political benefit which he later realised and came in the camp of

Mahatma Gandhi.

>

> I take B G Tilak as politician. He did many translations of Upanishad

and he also read VEDAS and did its interpretaion but nobody counts him

as religious person, all take him as a freedom fighter.

>

> Detailed analysis of his chart based on classics principle, i will

write later.

>

> Regs,

> Prashant Pandey

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, " litsol "

<mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > If any place in one's horoscope Rahu supposed to do a small good,

it's

> > 9'th house, If any place Ketu hinder's spiritual enlightenment it's

9'th

> > house.

> >

> > I have seen, people started projecting that 9'th or 9'th lord's

> > conjunction to Ketu is good for spiritual enlightenment, sorry to

say,

> > pls review the myth in the light of facts.

> >

> > Two Suggestions -

> >

> > 1. Pls take Jawaharlal Nehru's horoscope as case study.

> >

> > 2. Pls take Bal Gangadhar Tilak's horoscope as case study.

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -\

> > ------------ --

> >

> > We need to understand that 9'th Rahu is Karya Sidhha in practical

> > worldly life and in religious life it's traditional, orthodox or

> > ritualistic kind.

> >

> > people with Rahu in 9'th can accomplish any impossible task with

ease.

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -\

> > ------------ ------

> >

> > We need to understand that 9'th ketu is seperative to sadhana that a

> > person engages and often takes sadhaka to his lower instincts of

mind

> > shown by 3rd house, in worldy life and business people with Ketu in

9'th

> > are invincible, classics say that 9'th ketu or 3rd rahu gives so

much

> > valor that they can endulge in fight with a tiger also.

> >

> > Ganges Khan's (Changej Khan) horoscope w'd be another interesting

case

> > study.

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Lalitji

By looking at Lagna and other house details, if you are a astrologer do you want me to answer about my upbringing, life, profession , beliefs and goals ?

I come from middle class family and i work in a service oriented company with firm belief in god and goal is just live relax life with no trouble to others.

Regards

Praveen--- On Fri, 3/12/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu : A Review !!Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, March 12, 2010, 10:57 PM

Dear Friend, Pls tell us more about yourself, your's upbringing, life, profession , beliefs and goals.regards,Lalit MishraVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, praveen vyas<rahulpbdhh@ ...> wrote:>> Anyone interested in LIVE example. I got Rahu in 3rd house and Ketuwith Guru in 9th house, details as below. Let me know your views on thishoroscope.> Â> Date of Birth - 10.06.1976> Time - 11.55am> Place - Hyderabad, India> Â> Regards> Praveen>> --- On Fri, 3/5/10, prashant praspandey@. .. wrote:>>> prashant praspandey@. ..> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu :

AReview !!> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Friday, March 5, 2010, 12:02 AM>>> Â>>>> Kindly read B G Tilak's biography closely.>> B G Tilak used quotes from scriptures for writting inflammatoryarticles just to incite public for murdering running rulers and he hadbeen booked under spreading commotion in between public based onreligion.>> Atleast Hindu religious thoughts dont give such message that we shouldmurder ppl just by inciting public by quoting religious verses fromUpanishad or Gita.>> 7.5 yrs younger to him, Swami Vivekanand also fought battle forupkeeping religion but his ways comes totally under Hindu

Religiousthought.>> Swami Vivekanand fought for upkeeping religion, but he used religionfor political benefit which he later realised and came in the camp ofMahatma Gandhi.>> I take B G Tilak as politician. He did many translations of Upanishadand he also read VEDAS and did its interpretaion but nobody counts himas religious person, all take him as a freedom fighter.>> Detailed analysis of his chart based on classics principle, i willwrite later.>> Regs,> Prashant Pandey>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"<mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > If any place in one's horoscope Rahu supposed to do a small good,it's> > 9'th house, If any place Ketu hinder's spiritual enlightenment it's9'th> > house.> >> > I have seen, people started projecting that

9'th or 9'th lord's> > conjunction to Ketu is good for spiritual enlightenment, sorry tosay,> > pls review the myth in the light of facts.> >> > Two Suggestions -> >> > 1. Pls take Jawaharlal Nehru's horoscope as case study.> >> > 2. Pls take Bal Gangadhar Tilak's horoscope as case study.> >> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -\> > ------------ --> >> > We need to understand that 9'th Rahu is Karya Sidhha in practical> > worldly life and in religious life it's traditional, orthodox or> > ritualistic kind.> >> > people with Rahu in 9'th can accomplish any impossible task withease.> >> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -\> > ------------ ------> >> > We need to

understand that 9'th ketu is seperative to sadhana that a> > person engages and often takes sadhaka to his lower instincts ofmind> > shown by 3rd house, in worldy life and business people with Ketu in9'th> > are invincible, classics say that 9'th ketu or 3rd rahu gives somuch> > valor that they can endulge in fight with a tiger also.> >> > Ganges Khan's (Changej Khan) horoscope w'd be another interestingcase> > study.> >>

Guest guest

Definitely, details are reqired, Every science is based on test results.

// goal is just live relax life with no trouble to others //

With above approach, you can have some happiness in life...

What's your lagna ?

regards,

Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , praveen vyas

<rahulpbdhh wrote:

>

> Hi Lalitji

> Â

> By looking at Lagna and other house details, if you are a astrologer

do you want me to answer about my upbringing, life, profession ,

beliefs and goals ?

> I come from middle class family and i work in a service oriented

company with firm belief in god and goal is just live relax life with no

trouble to others.

> Â

> Regards

> Praveen

>

> --- On Fri, 3/12/10, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol mishra.lalit

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu : A

Review !!

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Friday, March 12, 2010, 10:57 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friend, Pls tell us more about yourself, your's upbringing, life,

> profession , beliefs and goals.

>

> regards,

> Lalit Mishra

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, praveen vyas

> <rahulpbdhh@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Anyone interested in LIVE example. I got Rahu in 3rd house and Ketu

> with Guru in 9th house, details as below. Let me know your views on

this

> horoscope.

> > Â

> > Date of Birth - 10.06.1976

> > Time - 11.55am

> > Place - Hyderabad, India

> > Â

> > Regards

> > Praveen

> >

> > --- On Fri, 3/5/10, prashant praspandey@ .. wrote:

> >

> >

> > prashant praspandey@ ..

> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu : A

> Review !!

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > Friday, March 5, 2010, 12:02 AM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> > Kindly read B G Tilak's biography closely.

> >

> > B G Tilak used quotes from scriptures for writting inflammatory

> articles just to incite public for murdering running rulers and he had

> been booked under spreading commotion in between public based on

> religion.

> >

> > Atleast Hindu religious thoughts dont give such message that we

should

> murder ppl just by inciting public by quoting religious verses from

> Upanishad or Gita.

> >

> > 7.5 yrs younger to him, Swami Vivekanand also fought battle for

> upkeeping religion but his ways comes totally under Hindu Religious

> thought.

> >

> > Swami Vivekanand fought for upkeeping religion, but he used religion

> for political benefit which he later realised and came in the camp of

> Mahatma Gandhi.

> >

> > I take B G Tilak as politician. He did many translations of

Upanishad

> and he also read VEDAS and did its interpretaion but nobody counts him

> as religious person, all take him as a freedom fighter.

> >

> > Detailed analysis of his chart based on classics principle, i will

> write later.

> >

> > Regs,

> > Prashant Pandey

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, " litsol "

> <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > If any place in one's horoscope Rahu supposed to do a small good,

> it's

> > > 9'th house, If any place Ketu hinder's spiritual enlightenment

it's

> 9'th

> > > house.

> > >

> > > I have seen, people started projecting that 9'th or 9'th lord's

> > > conjunction to Ketu is good for spiritual enlightenment, sorry to

> say,

> > > pls review the myth in the light of facts.

> > >

> > > Two Suggestions -

> > >

> > > 1. Pls take Jawaharlal Nehru's horoscope as case study.

> > >

> > > 2. Pls take Bal Gangadhar Tilak's horoscope as case study.

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -\

> > > ------------ --

> > >

> > > We need to understand that 9'th Rahu is Karya Sidhha in practical

> > > worldly life and in religious life it's traditional, orthodox or

> > > ritualistic kind.

> > >

> > > people with Rahu in 9'th can accomplish any impossible task with

> ease.

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -\

> > > ------------ ------

> > >

> > > We need to understand that 9'th ketu is seperative to sadhana that

a

> > > person engages and often takes sadhaka to his lower instincts of

> mind

> > > shown by 3rd house, in worldy life and business people with Ketu

in

> 9'th

> > > are invincible, classics say that 9'th ketu or 3rd rahu gives so

> much

> > > valor that they can endulge in fight with a tiger also.

> > >

> > > Ganges Khan's (Changej Khan) horoscope w'd be another interesting

> case

> > > study.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mishra ji

Sadar Pranams!

I don't know about wordly success but I do feel torn between the spiritual world and material world at times.

Warm Regards

Vivek

Vedic Astrologyandhealing From: mishra.lalitDate: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:51:31 +0000[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu : A Review !!

Dear Vivek,Ketu in 9'th means, great strength and aggressiveness giving wordlysuccess but no smooth path for spiritual enlightenment, hindrence andobstacles to cross over.Having said, I emphasize that there is scope for improvement, if, restof the chart promises enlightenment.regards,Lalit MishraVedic Astrologyandhealing , Vivek Bajaj<bajajvivek wrote:>>> Dear Mishra ji>>>> Sadar Pranams!>>>> My birth details>> DOB 30-Aug-1978>> TOB 04:30 AM>> POB Yamunanagar, Haryana, India>>>> I've Rahu 3rd, Ketu 9th. Do you think it will apply in my case too?>>>> Warm Regards>> Vivek>>>>>>> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > mishra.lalit Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:17:56 +0000> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] 9'th House - Rahu/Ketu : A Review!!>>>>>>> If any place in one's horoscope Rahu supposed to do a small good, it's> 9'th house, If any place Ketu hinder's spiritual enlightenment it's9'th> house.>> I have seen, people started projecting that 9'th or 9'th lord's> conjunction to Ketu is good for spiritual enlightenment, sorry to say,> pls review the myth in the light of facts.>> Two Suggestions ->> 1. Pls take Jawaharlal Nehru's horoscope as case study.>> 2. Pls take Bal Gangadhar Tilak's horoscope as case study.>> -------------------------\> -------------->> We need to understand that 9'th Rahu is Karya Sidhha in practical> worldly life and in religious life it's traditional, orthodox or> ritualistic kind.>> people with Rahu in 9'th can accomplish any impossible task with ease.>> -------------------------\> ------------------>> We need to understand that 9'th ketu is seperative to sadhana that a> person engages and often takes sadhaka to his lower instincts of mind> shown by 3rd house, in worldy life and business people with Ketu in9'th> are invincible, classics say that 9'th ketu or 3rd rahu gives so much> valor that they can endulge in fight with a tiger also.>> Ganges Khan's (Changej Khan) horoscope w'd be another interesting case> study.>>>>>> ________> Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free.> http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/>

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.