<gautam_777 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> I started working on the 1st of October on the production of a

film. It is a small film and the work is not all that exciting, but it

is getting a little better now. I guess the first 10 days were more of

a probationary period and I signed a contract to work on the film on

the 11th of October. I have been really busy since the 1st.

>

> I must mention one thing - I like this one girl who is a part of

the team on the film. She is only 22 years old and since the last few

days, we have got really close in the emotive sense. However,

yesterday, she mentioned that she already has a boyfriend in New Delhi

but according to her it isn't much of a relationship...so I guess it's

not happening

>

> That is all that I had to tell you. I remembered you'll mentioning

11th October and that is the date I signed the contract for the film.

You are also correct that the work is not exciting - I mean mentally

stimulating - its more physical than mental.

>

> Dont know where this girl fits in in the entire picture, but I

guess you might have an idea.

>

> Thank You.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Gautam

>

> Ash <kas wrote:

> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*

{behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

..shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Dear Harjeet,

>

> Just think, what will be less points meaning?

>

> Sa and ju are 10, antra is of powerful planet, pdf and 12th Oct

onwards strong pdf's for job start and daily points dipping in Sa and

Ju = 10.

>

> So something is moving during that time, so it might be that the

native might get very busy or might go though stressful time due to

hard work.

>

> Again, 11th points are less compared to 10th so more effort will

be required, MF of Jupiter is also less of 0.5.

>

> There are less points in 5th house, 3rd house, 7th and 11th house

so more worries in those areas of life. The native must keep his cool

and not in a fit or rage say things and that might go against the native.

>

> 12th lord is also in the 5th house so results of 5th house over

life will be enhanced as well.

>

> So read it all together and then come to a judgment.

>

> Here, if the native can give feedback as around October of this

year what happens, it will be good for the list to see how things will

unfold.

>

> But one good thing that both u and Ramesh saw something moving

during that time period. So u can make proper use of daily points but

daily points must be read keeping all things in mind.

>

> Hope this helps,

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

>

>

>

>

On Behalf Of harjeet

bakshi

> Wednesday September 5, 2007 4:52 PM

>

> Re: Job Query

>

>

> Dear Ramesh,

> i am just asking for my learning purpose...

> the Sav points in 3rd and 10th are far more than 11th and not less..

> might be a typo. the result remains the same as you described. more

> hard work.

> when Ju enters saggitarius i dont see any increase in ja + sa points..

> it remains the same. infact the daily points drop after mid of oct

> substantially below 196 for most of the days.

> you said after 13 apr 2008 there are good chances of getting job..

> why is that ?

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

>

> ,

ramesh mishra

> <aarceemastro2002@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gautam,

> > If it is your correct birth time then you should get job now. But

> this may not be a satisfactory job.

> > You seem to be very intelligent and brilliant and overemotional.

> You are unaware of your capacity. So first of all you have to be more

> confident over your skills.

> > You have to try hardest for this job and have faith and confidence.

> > Your savings seems to be nil. Because your earnings equal to your

> expenditures.

> > Your 3rd house and 10th house SAV points are far less than that of

> 11th house.

> > Therefore you have to try hard for earning.

> > The antara lord Ju is transiting over 5th house where Ma has zero

> bindus so the problem exists.

> > No sooner Ju enters into Sg rasi you may start getting positive

> results.Most effective and fruitful timing for getting jobs start from

> 13 Apr 08 onwards.

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Hope for the best.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> >

> > Gautam Doshi <gautam_777@> wrote:

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > My name is Gautam Doshi, born on the 07th of December 1980 at

> 09:17 pm in Mumbai, India (Santacruz West).

> >

> > I have been looking for a job for the last 4 months and have been

> unable to find one.

> >

> > Please can someone tell me when will I get a job if not a

> permanent one at least in a freelance capacity.

> >

> > Please help me...

> >

> > Gautam

> >

> >

> > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on

> Travel.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without

> download.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Hello Ash,

If you remember you'll had given me a reading concerning my job prospects.

Just to update you, I quit my job on the 10th of Jan because of some conflicts with my superiors, and since then have once again been out of work.

I am also trying to do something on my own. For some reason, the prospect of a job does not appeal to me anymore and I have rejected some offers, primarily because the money was not enough or the project was not exciting.

I was wondering, is it a good idea for me to pursue something on my own and will it bear fruit. I had started this back in September and the results have been most unsatisfactory.

Frankly, I am confused as I do not see the professional and personal road ahead with any clarity and being 27 years old, this is frightening. I have neither earned enough nor saved enough and I do not live a lavish lifestyle. Will my earnings ever increase, enough for me to buy a house of my own?

Have you heard of something called Takshak Yoga?

Lastly, any prospects concerning affairs of the heart?

Sorry for the trouble but I appreciate your help.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Gautam Doshi--- On Sat, 10/27/07, Ash <kas wrote:

Ash <kasRE: Re: Job Query Date: Saturday, October 27, 2007, 11:51 AM

Dear Harjeet,

It’s congratulations to Krushnaji and all credit to him. Whatever little I have learnt is from Krushnaji only.

So all credit and Pranams to him.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

[ ] On Behalf Of harjeet bakshiFriday October 26, 2007 5:49 PM Subject: Re: Job Query

Dear Ashji,congratulations on correct prediction.thanks/regardsharjeetastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, Gautam Doshi<gautam_777@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All, > > I started working on the 1st of October on the production of afilm. It is a small film and the work is not all that exciting, but itis getting a little better now. I guess the first 10 days were more ofa probationary period and I signed a contract to work on the film onthe 11th of October. I have been really busy since the 1st.> > I must mention one thing - I like this one girl who is a part ofthe team on the film. She is only 22 years old and since the last fewdays, we have got really close in the emotive

sense. However,yesterday, she mentioned that she already has a boyfriend in New Delhibut according to her it isn't much of a relationship. ..so I guess it'snot happening> > That is all that I had to tell you. I remembered you'll mentioning11th October and that is the date I signed the contract for the film.You are also correct that the work is not exciting - I mean mentallystimulating - its more physical than mental.> > Dont know where this girl fits in in the entire picture, but Iguess you might have an idea.> > Thank You.> > Sincerely,> > Gautam> > Ash <kas wrote:> v\:* {behavior:url( #default# VML);} o\:*{behavior:url( #default# VML);} w\:* {behavior:url( #default# VML);} .shape {behavior:url( #default# VML);} st1\:*{behavior: url(#default# ieooui) } Dear Harjeet,> > Just think, what will be less

points meaning?> > Sa and ju are 10, antra is of powerful planet, pdf and 12th Octonwards strong pdf's for job start and daily points dipping in Sa andJu = 10.> > So something is moving during that time, so it might be that thenative might get very busy or might go though stressful time due tohard work. > > Again, 11th points are less compared to 10th so more effort willbe required, MF of Jupiter is also less of 0.5.> > There are less points in 5th house, 3rd house, 7th and 11th houseso more worries in those areas of life. The native must keep his cooland not in a fit or rage say things and that might go against the native.> > 12th lord is also in the 5th house so results of 5th house overlife will be enhanced as well. > > So read it all together and then come to a judgment.> > Here, if the native can give feedback as around

October of thisyear what happens, it will be good for the list to see how things willunfold. > > But one good thing that both u and Ramesh saw something movingduring that time period. So u can make proper use of daily points butdaily points must be read keeping all things in mind.> > Hope this helps, > > Cheers !!!> Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com[astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com] On Behalf Of harjeetbakshi> Wednesday September 5, 2007 4:52 PM> astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com> [astrologyandtiming events] Re: Job Query> > > Dear Ramesh,> i am just asking for my learning purpose...> the Sav points in 3rd and 10th are far more than 11th and not less..> might be a typo. the result remains the same as you described. more> hard work.> when Ju enters saggitarius i dont see any increase in ja + sa points..> it remains the same. infact the daily points drop after mid of oct> substantially below 196 for most of the days.> you said after 13 apr 2008 there are good chances of getting job..> why is that ?> thanks/regards> harjeet> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, ramesh

mishra> <aarceemastro2002@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Gautam,> > If it is your correct birth time then you should get job now. But> this may not be a satisfactory job.> > You seem to be very intelligent and brilliant and overemotional.> You are unaware of your capacity. So first of all you have to be more> confident over your skills.> > You have to try hardest for this job and have faith and confidence.> > Your savings seems to be nil. Because your earnings equal to your> expenditures.> > Your 3rd house and 10th house SAV points are far less than that of> 11th house.> > Therefore you have to try hard for earning.> > The antara lord Ju is transiting over 5th house where Ma has zero> bindus so the problem exists.> > No sooner Ju enters into Sg rasi you may start getting positive> results.Most effective

and fruitful timing for getting jobs start from> 13 Apr 08 onwards.> > Thanks and regards.> > Hope for the best.> > Ramesh Mishra> > > > Gautam Doshi <gautam_777@ > wrote:> > Dear Sir,> > > > My name is Gautam Doshi, born on the 07th of December 1980 at> 09:17 pm in Mumbai , India (Santacruz West).> > > > I have been looking for a job for the last 4 months and have been> unable to find one. > > > > Please can someone tell me when will I get a job if not a> permanent one at least in a freelance capacity.> > > > Please help me...> > > > Gautam> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on > Travel. > > > > > > > > > >

------------ --------- --------- ---> > Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without> download.> >> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Group Members,Vattem ji had earlier predicted correctly about a year and half ago accurately the time i would get my job where i was working as of today. Today my company closed, so the employees were let go. With the current market situation in US, I am really worried about finding a new job. If the members could please foretell whats in store for me in the very near future. I am really worried about it today as I have only 2 months to find a job before i have to return to India. Also when would I be getting married.My DOB May 2, 1980, 20:30, Nainital, India.Any reply would be greatly appreciated.Regards,Neenu

Guest guest

Neenu JiEven though the situation is not good in US,chances of your continuing there for next two years are bright.say end of December2012.As seen from Prashna lagna you will get a proper job by end of Nov 2011.While trying for change over you try in publications,imaging,educational and electronics area as the pay package will be rewarding too.lagna lord in 11th is exalted. and 5th lord mercury in 10th with jupiter and with sun.A good hop too is expected.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans

Karma --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Neenu <mechumla wrote:Neenu <mechumla[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Job QueryVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:19 PM

Dear Group Members,Vattem ji had earlier predicted correctly about a year and half ago accurately the time i would get my job where i was working as of today. Today my company closed, so the employees were let go. With the current market situation in US, I am really worried about finding a new job. If the members could please foretell whats in store for me in the very near future. I am really worried about it today as I have only 2 months to find a job before i have to return to India. Also when would I be getting married.My DOB May 2, 1980, 20:30, Nainital, India.Any reply would be greatly appreciated.Regards,Neenu

Guest guest

Dear Vattem ji,Thanks for the quick response. When you say proper job in Nov, 2011, do you mean that till then, I will be finding jobs for short term. If I do not have a job, my visa status becomes invalid here.Thanks, and could you also please say something about marriage prospects.Regards,NeelayVattem Krishnan <bursar_99Vedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 9:25:31 PMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Job Query

Neenu JiEven though the situation is not good in US,chances of your continuing there for next two years are bright.say end of December2012.As seen from Prashna lagna you will get a proper job by end of Nov 2011.While trying for change over you try in publications, imaging,educatio nal and electronics area as the pay package will be rewarding too.lagna lord in 11th is exalted. and 5th lord mercury in 10th with jupiter and with sun.A good hop too is expected.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans

Karma --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Neenu <mechumla > wrote:Neenu <mechumla >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Job QueryVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:19 PM

Guest guest

Please mention whether you are likely to attend any interview in the next 2 weeks or have attended interviews in the last three months with description of the jobVattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Thu, 3/4/10, neenu <mechumla wrote:neenu <mechumlaRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Job QueryTo:

Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 12:42 AM

Dear Vattem ji,Thanks for the quick response. When you say proper job in Nov, 2011, do you mean that till then, I will be finding jobs for short term. If I do not have a job, my visa status becomes invalid here.Thanks, and could you also please say something about marriage prospects.Regards,NeelayVattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWed, March 3, 2010 9:25:31 PMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Job Query

Neenu JiEven though the situation is not good in US,chances of your continuing there for next two years are bright.say end of December2012.As seen from Prashna lagna you will get a proper job by end of Nov 2011.While trying for change over you try in publications, imaging,educatio nal and electronics area as the pay package will be rewarding too.lagna lord in 11th is exalted. and 5th lord mercury in 10th with jupiter and with sun.A good hop too is expected.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans

Karma --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Neenu <mechumla > wrote:Neenu <mechumla >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Job QueryVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:19 PM

Guest guest

Dear Vattem ji,

Thanks again for your reply. I got the news of my company closing today, and it was a very sudden decision by the management. IT was a small company to begin with. Regarding interviews, I have not been looking for job, I will start looking for job now, hopefully based on that will get interview calls. Maybe, I will reply back as soon as I get interview calls. The description of the jobs that i will be applying for most likely would be Software Test Automation engineer, or Testing engineer. Mainly related to testing software, not development.

Regards,Neenu

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Vedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 10:47:04 PMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Job Query

Please mention whether you are likely to attend any interview in the next 2 weeks or have attended interviews in the last three months with description of the job

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Thu, 3/4/10, neenu <mechumla > wrote:

neenu <mechumla >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Job QueryVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, March 4, 2010, 12:42 AM

Dear Vattem ji,

Thanks for the quick response. When you say proper job in Nov, 2011, do you mean that till then, I will be finding jobs for short term. If I do not have a job, my visa status becomes invalid here.

Thanks, and could you also please say something about marriage prospects.

Regards,Neelay

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWed, March 3, 2010 9:25:31 PMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Job Query

Neenu JiEven though the situation is not good in US,chances of your continuing there for next two years are bright.say end of December2012.As seen from Prashna lagna you will get a proper job by end of Nov 2011.While trying for change over you try in publications, imaging,educatio nal and electronics area as the pay package will be rewarding too.lagna lord in 11th is exalted. and 5th lord mercury in 10th with jupiter and with sun.A good hop too is expected.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Neenu <mechumla > wrote:

Neenu <mechumla >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Job QueryVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:19 PM

Dear Group Members,

Vattem ji had earlier predicted correctly about a year and half ago accurately the time i would get my job where i was working as of today. Today my company closed, so the employees were let go. With the current market situation in US, I am really worried about finding a new job. If the members could please foretell whats in store for me in the very near future. I am really worried about it today as I have only 2 months to find a job before i have to return to India. Also when would I be getting married.

My DOB May 2, 1980, 20:30, Nainital, India.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,Neenu