IndiaDivine.org

Increasing Suicides Worldwide !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

And today's hot news is a female scientist at Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mumbai has committed suicide, After coming from office when I switched on TV this sad news was flashed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Widmer

Above link talks about suicide by a CEO of one of the biggest bank of world.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Dear Sir,> > Thanks for posting finer points to be observed.> > regards,> Lalit Mishra> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Vattem Krishnan> bursar_99@ wrote:> >> > Sir,> > In these '000,cases the homicide leading to premature death is> attributable to the issue of alpayu in the natal chart.besides the> strength of ayush karaka matters lot.12th house and 12th lord need also> to be considered as an indication of mode of death.> > In some case it is fatal jumps,certainly role of saturn and mars> involvement need to be looked.> > In other case it is suffocation and asyphyxia due to> hanging,involvement of moon mercury and apart from ayush karaka saturn.> > Certain cases by way of run over by trains it is involvement nodes> along withs and venus need to be seen.> > Also v can not ignore Gochara mainly of saturn and mars need to be> considered as the timing of event.> > In most of these cases association of sun with mars by way of PAC> could also be a contributory factor.> >> > Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling> services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While  Wisemen Can> Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans KarmaÂ> >> > --- On Wed, 3/3/10, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Incresing Suicides Worldwide !!> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:13 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > It should now be officially recorded that strength of Mars vs Saturn> is a parameter in ascertaining suicidal instincts either in natal or in> mundane astrology.> > In last 6 months we heared of around 500 suicides from all sections -> child, young, employed, unemployed.> > Yesterday a professor of St Stephen killed him, It's a prestegious> institution of Delhi, a student at AIIMS also killed him, such news are> coming everday, we conclude as follows -> >> > Saturn is prime significator of depression, Pls check if it's> stronger then Mars> > Mars the significator of strength, excitement, courage is weak,> afflicted and retro.> > A person takes extreme step, degree of depression should be consider> how'z Moon in chart, everybody has some degree of escapism in his> life but pls check if followings are also present -> >> > Venus significator of beautiful things in life is weak, afflicted or> retro.> > Jup the significator of life force is weak, afflicted or retro.> > regards,> > Lalit Mishra> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Two days ago one of my close friend commited suicide. Although he is a doctor by education and a manager by profession, but preferred to burn hisself in an attempt to sucide and yesterday night died due to burn related injuries. I am very surprised to know that how a cool person like him can take sucn a drastic attempt in life. I dont have his details now but try to collect and post in the group, so that atleast we can understand why he has taken such an step.regardsAmit--- On Thu, 4/3/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Increasing Suicides Worldwide !!To:

Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 10:55 PM

And today's hot news is a female scientist at Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mumbai has committed suicide, After coming from office when I switched on TV this sad news was flashed.

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Alex_Widmer

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Sir,> > Thanks for posting finer points to be observed.> > regards,> Lalit Mishra> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Vattem Krishnan> bursar_99@ wrote:> >> > Sir,> > In these '000,cases the homicide leading to premature death is> attributable to the issue of alpayu in the natal chart.besides the> strength of ayush karaka matters lot.12th house and 12th lord need also> to be considered as an indication of mode of death.> > In some case it is fatal jumps,certainly role of saturn and mars> involvement need to be looked.> > In other case it is suffocation and asyphyxia due to> hanging,involvement of moon mercury and apart from ayush karaka

saturn.> > Certain cases by way of run over by trains it is involvement nodes> along withs and venus need to be seen.> > Also v can not ignore Gochara mainly of saturn and mars need to be> considered as the timing of event.> > In most of these cases association of sun with mars by way of PAC> could also be a contributory factor.> >> > Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling> services)Dr. B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While  Wisemen Can> Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans KarmaÂ> >> > --- On Wed, 3/3/10, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Incresing Suicides Worldwide !!> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:13 PM> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > It should now be officially recorded that strength of Mars vs Saturn> is a parameter in ascertaining suicidal instincts either in natal or in> mundane astrology.> > In last 6 months we heared of around 500 suicides from all sections -> child, young, employed, unemployed.> > Yesterday a professor of St Stephen killed him, It's a prestegious> institution of Delhi, a student at AIIMS also killed him, such news are> coming everday, we conclude as follows -> >> > Saturn is prime significator of depression, Pls check if it's> stronger then Mars> > Mars the significator of strength, excitement, courage is weak,> afflicted and retro.> > A person takes

extreme step, degree of depression should be consider> how'z Moon in chart, everybody has some degree of escapism in his> life but pls check if followings are also present -> >> > Venus significator of beautiful things in life is weak, afflicted or> retro.> > Jup the significator of life force is weak, afflicted or retro.> > regards,> > Lalit Mishra> >>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Amit,Quite an unfortunate incident.Your friend has very troubled and harassed moon.These days in cancer taking a firm positions burns heart.Your friend might be a failed case of love affairs and some financial harassment as seen from prashna kundali.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Thu, 3/4/10, MeeT <dearamitmishra wrote:MeeT

<dearamitmishraRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Increasing Suicides Worldwide !!Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 10:10 PM

Dear Sir,Two days ago one of my close friend commited suicide. Although he is a doctor by education and a manager by profession, but preferred to burn hisself in an attempt to sucide and yesterday night died due to burn related injuries. I am very surprised to know that how a cool person like him can take sucn a drastic attempt in life. I dont have his details now but try to collect and post in the group, so that atleast we can understand why he has taken such an step.regardsAmit--- On Thu, 4/3/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Increasing Suicides Worldwide !!To:

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, 4 March, 2010, 10:55 PM

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Sir,> > Thanks for posting finer points to be observed.> > regards,> Lalit Mishra> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Vattem Krishnan> bursar_99@ wrote:> >> > Sir,> > In these '000,cases the homicide leading to premature death is> attributable to the issue of alpayu in the natal chart.besides the> strength of ayush karaka matters lot.12th house and 12th lord need also> to be considered as an indication of mode of death.> > In some case it is fatal jumps,certainly role of saturn and mars> involvement need to be looked.> > In other case it is suffocation and asyphyxia due to> hanging,involvement of moon mercury and apart from ayush karaka

saturn.> > Certain cases by way of run over by trains it is involvement nodes> along withs and venus need to be seen.> > Also v can not ignore Gochara mainly of saturn and mars need to be> considered as the timing of event.> > In most of these cases association of sun with mars by way of PAC> could also be a contributory factor.> >> > Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling> services)Dr. B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While  Wisemen Can> Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans KarmaÂ> >> > --- On Wed, 3/3/10, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Incresing Suicides Worldwide !!> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:13 PM> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > It should now be officially recorded that strength of Mars vs Saturn> is a parameter in ascertaining suicidal instincts either in natal or in> mundane astrology.> > In last 6 months we heared of around 500 suicides from all sections -> child, young, employed, unemployed.> > Yesterday a professor of St Stephen killed him, It's a prestegious> institution of Delhi, a student at AIIMS also killed him, such news are> coming everday, we conclude as follows -> >> > Saturn is prime significator of depression, Pls check if it's> stronger then Mars> > Mars the significator of strength, excitement, courage is weak,> afflicted and retro.> > A person takes

extreme step, degree of depression should be consider> how'z Moon in chart, everybody has some degree of escapism in his> life but pls check if followings are also present -> >> > Venus significator of beautiful things in life is weak, afflicted or> retro.> > Jup the significator of life force is weak, afflicted or retro.> > regards,> > Lalit Mishra> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,As per my knowledge the reason for the suicide attempt is a failed love affair. I think that the girl has ditched him after a long affair, dont know why? I dont see any financial trouble in his family. His family is well settled, one brother is in Thailand and rest also have good jobs. In fact this friend of mine was in Barcelona for some project and came back to home town just two days ago. He had a good job and everything seems fine in his life. But the most shocking part is, why he decided to end his life in such a painful manner. He was a doctor and must be aware about the pain of burnning, How a cool person like him can take such a tragedic decision, is undigestable for all of us. I dont know why, I see the depression all over, within me, people around me, friends, relatives. I think that this period is not good and

hope soon good time will come back.thanks and regardsAmit--- On Fri, 5/3/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Increasing Suicides Worldwide !!Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, 5 March, 2010, 10:47 AM

Dear Amit,Quite an unfortunate incident.Your friend has very troubled and harassed moon.These days in cancer taking a firm positions burns heart.Your friend might be a failed case of love affairs and some financial harassment as seen from prashna kundali.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans

Karma --- On Thu, 3/4/10, MeeT <dearamitmishra@ > wrote:MeeT

<dearamitmishra@ >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Increasing Suicides Worldwide !!Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, March 4, 2010, 10:10 PM

Dear Sir,Two days ago one of my close friend commited suicide. Although he is a doctor by education and a manager by profession, but preferred to burn hisself in an attempt to sucide and yesterday night died due to burn related injuries. I am very surprised to know that how a cool person like him can take sucn a drastic attempt in life. I dont have his details now but try to collect and post in the group, so that atleast we can understand why he has taken such an step.regardsAmit--- On Thu, 4/3/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Increasing Suicides Worldwide !!To:

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, 4 March, 2010, 10:55 PM

regards,Lalit Mishra

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Amit,

Did you get his birth data ?

Take Care,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , MeeT

<dearamitmishra wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> As per my knowledge the reason for the suicide attempt is a failed

love affair. I think that the girl has ditched him after a long affair,

dont know why? I dont see any financial trouble in his family. His

family is well settled, one brother is in Thailand and rest also have

good jobs. In fact this friend of mine was in Barcelona for some project

and came back to home town just two days ago. He had a good job and

everything seems fine in his life.Â

>

> But the most shocking part is, why he decided to end his life in such

a painful manner. He was a doctor and must be aware about the pain of

burnning, How a cool person like him can take such a tragedic decision,

is undigestable for all of us.

>

> I dont know why, I see the depression all over, within me, people

around me, friends, relatives. I think that this period is not good and

hope soon good time will come back.

>

>

> thanks and regards

> Amit

>

> --- On Fri, 5/3/10, Vattem Krishnan bursar_99 wrote:

>

> Vattem Krishnan bursar_99

> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Increasing Suicides

Worldwide !!

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Friday, 5 March, 2010, 10:47 AM

>

Â

>

>

>

Dear Amit,

> Quite an unfortunate incident.Your friend has very troubled and

harassed moon.These days in cancer taking a firm positions burns

heart.Your friend might be a failed case of love affairs and some

financial harassment as seen from prashna kundali.

>

> Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling

services)Dr.B.V.Raman " Fools Obey Planets While  Wisemen Can

Control Them " Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans KarmaÂ

>

> --- On Thu, 3/4/10, MeeT <dearamitmishra@ > wrote:

>

> MeeT

> <dearamitmishra@ >

> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Increasing Suicides

Worldwide !!

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> Thursday, March 4, 2010, 10:10 PM

>

Â

Dear Sir,

>

> Two days ago one of my close friend commited suicide. Although he is a

doctor by education and a manager by profession, but preferred to burn

hisself in an attempt to sucide and yesterday night died due to burn

related injuries. I am very surprised to know that how a cool person

like him can take sucn a drastic attempt in life.

>

> I dont have his details now but try to collect and post in the group,

so that atleast we can understand why he has taken such an step.

> regards

> Amit

>

> --- On Thu, 4/3/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>

> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Increasing Suicides Worldwide

!!

> To:

> Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 10:55 PM

>

Â

And today's hot news is a female scientist at Bhabha Atomic

Research Center, Mumbai has committed suicide, After coming from office

when I switched on TV this sad news was flashed.

> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Alex_Widmer

> Above link talks about suicide by a CEO of one of the biggest bank of

world.

> regards,

> Lalit Mishra

> Â

> Â

> Â

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, " litsol "

<mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > Thanks for posting finer points to be observed.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit Mishra

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Vattem Krishnan

> > bursar_99@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Sir,

> > > In these '000,cases the homicide leading to premature death is

> > attributable to the issue of alpayu in the natal chart.besides the

> > strength of ayush karaka matters lot.12th house and 12th lord need

also

> > to be considered as an indication of mode of death.

> > > In some case it is fatal jumps,certainly role of saturn and mars

> > involvement need to be looked.

> > > In other case it is suffocation and asyphyxia due to

> > hanging,involvement of moon mercury and apart from ayush karaka

> saturn.

> > > Certain cases by way of run over by trains it is involvement nodes

> > along withs and venus need to be seen.

> > > Also v can not ignore Gochara mainly of saturn and mars need to be

> > considered as the timing of event.

> > > In most of these cases association of sun with mars by way of PAC

> > could also be a contributory factor.

> > >

> > > Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling

> > services)Dr. B.V.Raman " Fools Obey Planets While Â

Wisemen Can

> > Control Them " Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans KarmaÂ

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 3/3/10, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > >

> > > litsol mishra.lalit@

> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Incresing Suicides Worldwide

!!

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:13 PM

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It should now be officially recorded that strength of Mars vs

Saturn

> > is a parameter in ascertaining suicidal instincts either in natal or

in

> > mundane astrology.

> > > In last 6 months we heared of around 500 suicides from all

sections -

> > child, young, employed, unemployed.

> > > Yesterday a professor of St Stephen killed him, It's a prestegious

> > institution of Delhi, a student at AIIMS also killed him, such news

are

> > coming everday, we conclude as follows -

> > >

> > > Saturn is prime significator of depression, Pls check ifÂ

it's

> > stronger then Mars

> > > Mars the significator of strength, excitement, courage is weak,

> > afflicted and retro.

> > > A person takes

> extreme step, degree of depression should be consider

> > how'z Moon in chart, everybody has some degree of escapism in

his

> > life but pls check if followings are also present -

> > >

> > > Venus significator of beautiful things in life is weak, afflicted

or

> > retro.

> > > Jup the significator of life force is weak, afflicted or retro.

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit Mishra

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

At this point in time, when everyone in his family is in state of deep sorrow, it is impossible to get his details for me. As I dont know his family members personally. I asked few of my friends who are close to his family, to try to collect his details. I hope that will get his details in a day or two. regardsAmit--- On Sat, 6/3/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Increasing Suicides Worldwide !!Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, 6 March, 2010, 10:10 AM

Amit,

Did you get his birth data ?

Take Care,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, MeeT

<dearamitmishra@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> As per my knowledge the reason for the suicide attempt is a failed

love affair. I think that the girl has ditched him after a long affair,

dont know why? I dont see any financial trouble in his family. His

family is well settled, one brother is in Thailand and rest also have

good jobs. In fact this friend of mine was in Barcelona for some project

and came back to home town just two days ago. He had a good job and

everything seems fine in his life.Â

>

> But the most shocking part is, why he decided to end his life in such

a painful manner. He was a doctor and must be aware about the pain of

burnning, How a cool person like him can take such a tragedic decision,

is undigestable for all of us.

>

> I dont know why, I see the depression all over, within me, people

around me, friends, relatives. I think that this period is not good and

hope soon good time will come back.

>

>

> thanks and regards

> Amit

>

> --- On Fri, 5/3/10, Vattem Krishnan bursar_99@.. . wrote:

>

> Vattem Krishnan bursar_99@.. .

Worldwide !!

> Friday, 5 March, 2010, 10:47 AM

>

Â

>

>

>

Dear Amit,

> Quite an unfortunate incident.Your friend has very troubled and

harassed moon.These days in cancer taking a firm positions burns

heart.Your friend might be a failed case of love affairs and some

financial harassment as seen from prashna kundali.

>

> Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling

services)Dr. B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While  Wisemen Can

Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans KarmaÂ

>

> --- On Thu, 3/4/10, MeeT <dearamitmishra@ > wrote:

>

> MeeT

> <dearamitmishra@ >

Worldwide !!

> Thursday, March 4, 2010, 10:10 PM

>

Â

Dear Sir,

>

> Two days ago one of my close friend commited suicide. Although he is a

doctor by education and a manager by profession, but preferred to burn

hisself in an attempt to sucide and yesterday night died due to burn

related injuries. I am very surprised to know that how a cool person

like him can take sucn a drastic attempt in life.

>

> I dont have his details now but try to collect and post in the group,

so that atleast we can understand why he has taken such an step.

> regards

> Amit

>

> --- On Thu, 4/3/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>

> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Increasing Suicides Worldwide

!!

> To:

> Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 10:55 PM

>

Â

And today's hot news is a female scientist at Bhabha Atomic

Research Center, Mumbai has committed suicide, After coming from office

when I switched on TV this sad news was flashed.

> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Alex_Widmer

> Above link talks about suicide by a CEO of one of the biggest bank of

world.

> regards,

> Lalit Mishra

> Â

> Â

> Â

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"

<mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > Thanks for posting finer points to be observed.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit Mishra

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Vattem Krishnan

> > bursar_99@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Sir,

> > > In these '000,cases the homicide leading to premature death is

> > attributable to the issue of alpayu in the natal chart.besides the

> > strength of ayush karaka matters lot.12th house and 12th lord need

also

> > to be considered as an indication of mode of death.

> > > In some case it is fatal jumps,certainly role of saturn and mars

> > involvement need to be looked.

> > > In other case it is suffocation and asyphyxia due to

> > hanging,involvement of moon mercury and apart from ayush karaka

> saturn.

> > > Certain cases by way of run over by trains it is involvement nodes

> > along withs and venus need to be seen.

> > > Also v can not ignore Gochara mainly of saturn and mars need to be

> > considered as the timing of event.

> > > In most of these cases association of sun with mars by way of PAC

> > could also be a contributory factor.

> > >

> > > Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling

> > services)Dr. B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Â

Wisemen Can

> > Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans KarmaÂ

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 3/3/10, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > >

> > > litsol mishra.lalit@

> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Incresing Suicides Worldwide

!!

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:13 PM

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It should now be officially recorded that strength of Mars vs

Saturn

> > is a parameter in ascertaining suicidal instincts either in natal or

in

> > mundane astrology.

> > > In last 6 months we heared of around 500 suicides from all

sections -

> > child, young, employed, unemployed.

> > > Yesterday a professor of St Stephen killed him, It's a prestegious

> > institution of Delhi, a student at AIIMS also killed him, such news

are

> > coming everday, we conclude as follows -

> > >

> > > Saturn is prime significator of depression, Pls check ifÂ

it's

> > stronger then Mars

> > > Mars the significator of strength, excitement, courage is weak,

> > afflicted and retro.

> > > A person takes

> extreme step, degree of depression should be consider

> > how'z Moon in chart, everybody has some degree of escapism in

his

> > life but pls check if followings are also present -

> > >

> > > Venus significator of beautiful things in life is weak, afflicted

or

> > retro.

> > > Jup the significator of life force is weak, afflicted or retro.

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit Mishra

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>