IndiaDivine.org

Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guru ji ,

Please have a look on following kundli and let me know is this marriage possible

and how will be married life

Girl's detail:

09-Dec-1983 10:20 PM

Satna M.P.

Boy's Details:

27-Nov-1981 11:30 AM

Sidhi MP

Guest guest

Dear Friend,The boy some how seems to be not very communicative and his 5th may lead to problems in progenyThe girl though has problem in her family is very communicative and Moon in sarvana 4th her very socialble.This may create some misunderstandings.Likes to be on move.if they have prior knowledge of their understandings the marraige is good.Girl's jupiter dasa may help her b4 end 2010.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Tue, 3/9/10, pgupta1981

<pgupta1981 wrote:pgupta1981 <pgupta1981[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:01 AM

Dear Guru ji ,

Please have a look on following kundli and let me know is this marriage possible and how will be married life

Girl's detail:

09-Dec-1983 10:20 PM

Satna M.P.

Boy's Details:

27-Nov-1981 11:30 AM

Sidhi MP

Guest guest

Hello Mr. Krishnan,

Thank you.

Can you please tell let me know, when the boy will get marry?

Thank you in advance.

Piyush...--- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 7:43 AM

Dear Friend,The boy some how seems to be not very communicative and his 5th may lead to problems in progenyThe girl though has problem in her family is very communicative and Moon in sarvana 4th her very socialble.This may create some misunderstandings. Likes to be on move.if they have prior knowledge of their understandings the marraige is good.Girl's jupiter dasa may help her b4 end 2010.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, pgupta1981 <pgupta1981 > wrote:

pgupta1981 <pgupta1981 >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:01 AM

Dear Guru ji ,Please have a look on following kundli and let me know is this marriage possible and how will be married life Girl's detail:09-Dec-1983 10:20 PMSatna M.P.Boy's Details:27-Nov-1981 11:30 AM Sidhi MP

Guest guest

Dear Mr Piyush,You initiated with Matching of the horoscope.Now Iam also not sure whther you are Mr Piyush and the data pertains to you.In this case proper matching is essential when ever he gets married.Good if he takes up some remedies for Mars and venus.atmakarak and amatya karak in Rahu_ketu axis.If so please be clear why the marriage trials have not succeeded in 2007-08.Possiblity in 2011-12(Dec2011-may2011) can not be denied.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Tue,

3/9/10, P G <pgupta1981 wrote:P G <pgupta1981Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:52 AM

Hello Mr. Krishnan,

Thank you.

Thank you in advance.

Piyush...--- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 7:43 AM

Dear Friend,The boy some how seems to be not very communicative and his 5th may lead to problems in progenyThe girl though has problem in her family is very communicative and Moon in sarvana 4th her very socialble.This may create some misunderstandings. Likes to be on move.if they have prior knowledge of their understandings the marraige is good.Girl's jupiter dasa may help her b4 end 2010.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

pgupta1981 <pgupta1981 >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:01 AM

Dear Guru ji ,Please have a look on following kundli and let me know is this marriage possible and how will be married life Girl's detail:09-Dec-1983 10:20 PMSatna M.P.Boy's Details:27-Nov-1981 11:30 AM Sidhi MP

Guest guest

Hello Sir,

Glad to see your reply again. this boy is me(Piyush Gupta) and there was no opportunity for marriage in 2007-08 as same time i have shifted to dubai from India and started my new career path. So there was no proposals and reason of marriage too.

Piyush Gupta --- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:34 PM

Dear Mr Piyush,You initiated with Matching of the horoscope.Now Iam also not sure whther you are Mr Piyush and the data pertains to you.In this case proper matching is essential when ever he gets married.Good if he takes up some remedies for Mars and venus.atmakarak and amatya karak in Rahu_ketu axis.If so please be clear why the marriage trials have not succeeded in 2007-08.Possiblity in 2011-12(Dec2011- may2011) can not be denied.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, P G <pgupta1981 > wrote:

P G <pgupta1981 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:52 AM

Hello Mr. Krishnan,

Thank you.

Thank you in advance.

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 7:43 AM

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Guest guest

Mr Piyush,marraige is a very clear concept of taking responsibility as a priority.from your mail it seems you r now preoccupied with your career.Infact when the time was appropriate probably your interest was drifted to some thing other issues and moved outside country.Further even if you intend to marriage by your own initiative you need some specific way like involvement of parents or nearest kith and kin to take of several other issues.Even now it is necessary that you initiate to find a suitable match through your family and friends so that further planning is feasible.At 28 as of now it is of course not late,Any further lack of clarity of such an important matter perhaps can not be set asde.Ofcourse proper opportunities when they knock at door it is necessary to have supporting plans.may be now you work out thses issues in avery logical way

so that you clinch issues in your favour.Current venus dasa upto 2016 and antar of saturn and Venus looks to be most appropriate by Dec2011.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Tue, 3/9/10, P G <pgupta1981 wrote:P G <pgupta1981Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:17 AM

Hello Sir,

Glad to see your reply again. this boy is me(Piyush Gupta) and there was no opportunity for marriage in 2007-08 as same time i have shifted to dubai from India and started my new career path. So there was no proposals and reason of marriage too.

Piyush Gupta --- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:34 PM

Dear Mr Piyush,You initiated with Matching of the horoscope.Now Iam also not sure whther you are Mr Piyush and the data pertains to you.In this case proper matching is essential when ever he gets married.Good if he takes up some remedies for Mars and venus.atmakarak and amatya karak in Rahu_ketu axis.If so please be clear why the marriage trials have not succeeded in 2007-08.Possiblity in 2011-12(Dec2011- may2011) can not be denied.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

P G <pgupta1981 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:52 AM

Hello Mr. Krishnan,

Thank you.

Thank you in advance.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Guest guest

you are right sir,

Even this girl is also selected by my family and in future also I will go with my family decisions only. Though I left my country but my ethics and "Sansakar" are still same.

Anyways, When I met with her, she looked truely bound with family values and Sansakar and probably that's the reason I would love to marry her, but maybe her "Family Pandit" have some problem with kundli or something else i don't know.

That's why, I am here with the request to know possibilities for us to getting together.

Thank you.......

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 4:50 PM

Mr Piyush,marraige is a very clear concept of taking responsibility as a priority.from your mail it seems you r now preoccupied with your career.Infact when the time was appropriate probably your interest was drifted to some thing other issues and moved outside country.Further even if you intend to marriage by your own initiative you need some specific way like involvement of parents or nearest kith and kin to take of several other issues.Even now it is necessary that you initiate to find a suitable match through your family and friends so that further planning is feasible.At 28 as of now it is of course not late,Any further lack of clarity of such an important matter perhaps can not be set asde.Ofcourse proper opportunities when they knock at door it is necessary to have supporting plans.may be now you work out thses issues in avery logical way so that you clinch issues in your favour.Current venus dasa upto 2016 and antar

of saturn and Venus looks to be most appropriate by Dec2011.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

P G <pgupta1981 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:17 AM

Hello Sir,

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:34 PM

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Hello Mr. Krishnan,

Thank you.

Thank you in advance.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Guest guest

Vattem Krishnan SIR,

I am Waiting for your reply.

--- On Wed, 3/10/10, P G <pgupta1981 wrote:

P G <pgupta1981Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 5:57 AM

you are right sir,

Even this girl is also selected by my family and in future also I will go with my family decisions only. Though I left my country but my ethics and "Sansakar" are still same.

Anyways, When I met with her, she looked truely bound with family values and Sansakar and probably that's the reason I would love to marry her, but maybe her "Family Pandit" have some problem with kundli or something else i don't know.

That's why, I am here with the request to know possibilities for us to getting together.

Thank you.......

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 4:50 PM

Mr Piyush,marraige is a very clear concept of taking responsibility as a priority.from your mail it seems you r now preoccupied with your career.Infact when the time was appropriate probably your interest was drifted to some thing other issues and moved outside country.Further even if you intend to marriage by your own initiative you need some specific way like involvement of parents or nearest kith and kin to take of several other issues.Even now it is necessary that you initiate to find a suitable match through your family and friends so that further planning is feasible.At 28 as of now it is of course not late,Any further lack of clarity of such an important matter perhaps can not be set asde.Ofcourse proper opportunities when they knock at door it is necessary to have supporting plans.may be now you work out thses issues in avery logical way so that you clinch issues in your favour.Current venus dasa upto 2016 and antar

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

P G <pgupta1981 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:17 AM

Hello Sir,

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Hello Mr. Krishnan,

Thank you.

Thank you in advance.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Guest guest

Dear Lalit Jee

I am attaching a message posted in some other group, I was suggesting you this

type of data bank for your research purposes. --

Sushma

Astro Data Bank

We are group of astrologers, running sai vedic astrology center in Gujarat

India. We have established astro data bank for the purpose of research in

various fields of astrology. For that we need data of people from all field of

life. We need

data of birth and the current activities of native and past events also like

marriage date, service joining date, profession,career birth of child,

purchasing of house etc. with correct birth date, time and place. You can write

us on

rohitjivani@ or www.astroprayer. weebly.com

Thanking you all,

Rohit Jivani

+919426471470

www.astroprayer. com

Guest guest

Sushma Ji,

Namaste, Thanks, I am working towaerds this task, I will come up with a

web based portal soon, I will also develop a free web application which

will be an encyclopedia of vedic astrology.

I am getting difficulty in collection of database having authentic and

accurate longitudes and lattitudes of places

regards,

Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Sushma "

<bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit Jee

> I am attaching a message posted in some other group, I was suggesting

you this type of data bank for your research purposes. --

> Sushma

>

> Astro Data Bank

>

> We are group of astrologers, running sai vedic astrology center in

Gujarat India. We have established astro data bank for the purpose of

research in various fields of astrology. For that we need data of people

from all field of life. We need

> data of birth and the current activities of native and past events

also like marriage date, service joining date, profession,career birth

of child, purchasing of house etc. with correct birth date, time and

place. You can write us on

> rohitjivani@ or www.astroprayer. weebly.com

> Thanking you all,

> Rohit Jivani

> +919426471470

> www.astroprayer. com

>

Guest guest

Dear Friend,Better you may have to wait till end of May about this girl.About this girl I have already explained in my message.yet you want to explore further and marry?Have you shared your views with her and ascertained her views?Do you call her and converse?.How do you think you can communicate?.when you get a call please let me know details.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Thu, 3/11/10, P G <pgupta1981 wrote:P G <pgupta1981Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 2:49 AM

Vattem Krishnan SIR,

I am Waiting for your reply.

--- On Wed, 3/10/10, P G <pgupta1981 > wrote:

P G <pgupta1981 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comWednesday, March 10, 2010, 5:57 AM

you are right sir,

Thank you.......

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 4:50 PM

Mr Piyush,marraige is a very clear concept of taking responsibility as a priority.from your mail it seems you r now preoccupied with your career.Infact when the time was appropriate probably your interest was drifted to some thing other issues and moved outside country.Further even if you intend to marriage by your own initiative you need some specific way like involvement of parents or nearest kith and kin to take of several other issues.Even now it is necessary that you initiate to find a suitable match through your family and friends so that further planning is feasible.At 28 as of now it is of course not late,Any further lack of clarity of such an important matter perhaps can not be set asde.Ofcourse proper opportunities when they knock at door it is necessary to have supporting plans.may be now you work out thses issues in avery logical way so that you clinch issues in your favour.Current venus dasa upto 2016 and

antar

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Hello Sir,

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Hello Mr. Krishnan,

Thank you.

Thank you in advance.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Guest guest

Dear Mishra ji

Sadar Pranams!

Please find attached the excel files for longitude/latitude of places extracted from a Horoscope chart making program. Hope it is of any help.

Warm Regards

Vivek

Vedic Astrologyandhealing From: mishra.lalitDate: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:40:59 +0000[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)

Sushma Ji,Namaste, Thanks, I am working towaerds this task, I will come up with aweb based portal soon, I will also develop a free web application whichwill be an encyclopedia of vedic astrology.I am getting difficulty in collection of database having authentic andaccurate longitudes and lattitudes of placesregards,Lalit MishraVedic Astrologyandhealing , "Sushma"<bhagvatjee wrote:>> Dear Lalit Jee> I am attaching a message posted in some other group, I was suggestingyou this type of data bank for your research purposes. --> Sushma>> Astro Data Bank>> We are group of astrologers, running sai vedic astrology center inGujarat India. We have established astro data bank for the purpose ofresearch in various fields of astrology. For that we need data of peoplefrom all field of life. We need> data of birth and the current activities of native and past eventsalso like marriage date, service joining date, profession,career birthof child, purchasing of house etc. with correct birth date, time andplace. You can write us on> rohitjivani@ or www.astroprayer. weebly.com> Thanking you all,> Rohit Jivani> +919426471470> www.astroprayer. com>

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.