IndiaDivine.org

Study of Transit : LossOf Opportunity @ Politics of Parampara Agents

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We in the domain of astrology have lost the opportunity to establish Jyotish as a proven science, Kind of significant transit we have today w'd be rare to repeat for a decade or so.

Well, for the remaining period f Mar's debilitation, least that we can says is after Mars crosses Saturn by 5-6 degrees, Earth quakes are to loose it's current intensity and finally are to be stopped and but there will be accidents and disasters in more frequency in water and air, violence and explosions will be continue.... till the transit changes.

Let's watch it closely.

Regarding SCANDALS AND EXPOSE of GURUS, I w'd like to correct the point, It's not expose of Gurus but the expose of PAKHANDIS.

In a transit in mundane astrology, once must have sharp intellect for crisp judgement, there is clear constrast in the way Rahu and Jup functions.

Rahu induces Pakhand and Jup eliminates it subject to Sun's status and support given by Venus, another auspecious Guru.

Pls look at Jup, it's advancing towards Pisces, Venus has already reached over Pisces and w'd be getting exaltation, thus the auspeciousness is doubly increased, what significant is Saturn's transits, Saturn is in Pisces Navamsa to extend it's support for elimination of PAKHAND, whether in religion or in astrology or in social activities, How, You w'd confirm yourself, Pls note Jup is also on Pisces Navamsa, thus the script was well written that PAKHANDIS will get beatings, note the names and faces.....

Almost all the exposition happened by electronics media, Look at Saturn's placement and aspect on Mercurian signs denoting communication and media.

It's mere fun of astrology, if somebody says that Rahu is exposing Pakhand, No, It's not, never !!

Problem happens when PARAMPARA become DARBARI and starts generating chamachas instead of scholars, subjects growth stops and politics begins.

What's being said about noted astrologers and renowned scholars, You w'd get surprised when you come to know who is saying it -

http://www.journalofastrology.com/article.php?article_id=278

http://www.journalofastrology.com/article.php?article_id=279

Read on articals they are saying like following -

About R Santhanam -

///

..... Late R.Santhanam, the astrologer for whom I had got a job in a hotel through a friend and whom I had launched into astrological journalism by recommending his name to edit Your Astrologer a monthly now defunct. After learning the tricks of trade there, Santhanam picked up enough courage to launch the Times of Astrology. Santhanam often discussed his own horoscope with me and the correct one is given here. But Sanjay used it with Dhanu lagna and dashed off something.

Santhanam whom politicians never trusted got some important political horoscopes from me and, inspite of his promise not to use them, used them in his monthly magazine.

////

I two times visited R Santhanam's family at New Delhi, they are living in dire financial conditions, Instead of supprting the family, they are making fun of poor financial status forgetting It was R Santhanam who translated scriptures like - Deva Keralam, Shambhu Hora Prakash, Jyotisharnav Navaneetam, Sarawali, Hora Ratnam and BPHS, which has contributed to entire community of vedic astrology, in fact there is no end of jealous.

About Dr BV Raman -

///

I could never excuse Dr.Raman and the Astrological Magazine for such disinformation. Similarly, the Astrological Magazine carried for more than five years the horoscope of Rajiv Gandhi with Kanya lagna and both Dr. Raman and his daughter Gayatri discussed it lending it some sort of authenticity. In 1991, the lagna was suddenly changed to Simha without any explanation

///

About Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan -

///

.... the Government of India celebrates the Teacher's Day on September 5 every year. India's astrological journals and books contain the horoscope of Dr.Radhakrishnan explaining Saraswati Yoga. But his own son has called his father an illegitimate child with an entirely different date and year of birth.

///

http://www.journalofastrology.com/article.php?article_id=278

http://www.journalofastrology.com/article.php?article_id=279