IndiaDivine.org

Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent) To Mr. Vattem Krishnan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

you are right sir,

Even this girl is also selected by my family and in future also I will go with my family decisions only. Though I left my country but my ethics and "Sansakar" are still same.

Anyways, When I met with her, she looked truely bound with family values and Sansakar and probably that's the reason I would love to marry her, but maybe her "Family Pandit" have some problem with kundli or something else i don't know.

That's why, I am here with the request to know possibilities for us to getting together.

Thank you.......

you are right sir,

Even this girl is also selected by my family and in future also I will go with my family decisions only. Though I left my country but my ethics and "Sansakar" are still same.

Anyways, When I met with her, she looked truely bound with family values and Sansakar and probably that's the reason I would love to marry her, but maybe her "Family Pandit" have some problem with kundli or something else i don't know.

That's why, I am here with the request to know possibilities for us to getting together.

Thank you.......

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 4:50 PM

Mr Piyush,marraige is a very clear concept of taking responsibility as a priority.from your mail it seems you r now preoccupied with your career.Infact when the time was appropriate probably your interest was drifted to some thing other issues and moved outside country.Further even if you intend to marriage by your own initiative you need some specific way like involvement of parents or nearest kith and kin to take of several other issues.Even now it is necessary that you initiate to find a suitable match through your family and friends so that further planning is feasible.At 28 as of now it is of course not late,Any further lack of clarity of such an important matter perhaps can not be set asde.Ofcourse proper opportunities when they knock at door it is necessary to have supporting plans.may be now you work out thses issues in avery logical way so that you clinch issues in your favour.Current venus dasa upto 2016 and antar

of saturn and Venus looks to be most appropriate by Dec2011.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, P G <pgupta1981 > wrote:

P G <pgupta1981 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:17 AM

Hello Sir,

Glad to see your reply again. this boy is me(Piyush Gupta) and there was no opportunity for marriage in 2007-08 as same time i have shifted to dubai from India and started my new career path. So there was no proposals and reason of marriage too.

Piyush Gupta --- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:34 PM

Dear Mr Piyush,You initiated with Matching of the horoscope.Now Iam also not sure whther you are Mr Piyush and the data pertains to you.In this case proper matching is essential when ever he gets married.Good if he takes up some remedies for Mars and venus.atmakarak and amatya karak in Rahu_ketu axis.If so please be clear why the marriage trials have not succeeded in 2007-08.Possiblity in 2011-12(Dec2011- may2011) can not be denied.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, P G <pgupta1981 > wrote:

P G <pgupta1981 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:52 AM

Hello Mr. Krishnan,

Thank you.

Can you please tell let me know, when the boy will get marry?

Thank you in advance.

Piyush...--- On Tue, 3/9/10, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 7:43 AM

Dear Friend,The boy some how seems to be not very communicative and his 5th may lead to problems in progenyThe girl though has problem in her family is very communicative and Moon in sarvana 4th her very socialble.This may create some misunderstandings. Likes to be on move.if they have prior knowledge of their understandings the marraige is good.Girl's jupiter dasa may help her b4 end 2010.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, pgupta1981 <pgupta1981 > wrote:

pgupta1981 <pgupta1981 >[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Please Please check these kundli (Very Urgent)Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:01 AM

Dear Guru ji ,Please have a look on following kundli and let me know is this marriage possible and how will be married life Girl's detail:09-Dec-1983 10:20 PMSatna M.P.Boy's Details:27-Nov-1981 11:30 AM Sidhi MP