IndiaDivine.org

RE: Jupiter and Saturns aspect...?Data of GK yoga in 7th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Trivedi ji , Nair ji and other group members,Mr. Trivedi ji has given following birth details of a girl: Case -A : Dec12,1978, 10.58 AM ,MUMBAII tried to do some analysis of this nativity. I feel she may have born about 11.00 AM when Aquarius wasrising in D-1 , D-10 and Libra was rising in D-9 and Leo in D-24 SATURN IS ATMAKARKA and placed with Mercury in D-9 chart. Saturn as AK is in Navamsa Lagna.In D-1 CHART ,its dispositer is=Sun AND placed with strength ( in Astakvarga, Shad and Vimsopka Bala)in 11H . Such a Saturn will take away of sorrows of others .As SATURN IS IN NAVAMSA LAGNA , THE NATIVE RISES TO REAP HIGH STATUS IN SOCIETY. In D-24 , Saturn is placed in 5H , GOOD EDUCATION HAD BEEN ENSURED.JUPITER AND Mercury are in close aspect , Mercury is Vargottama as well as Bhavottamain D-10 chart , it will give stable profession. From Aug27,2017 , her Ketu/Venus period will commence , when she will pursue her independent profession.Her Venus is in 3H,which indicate change. As Venus is in 9H in D-1 and aspects 9H in D-10 , she should pursue its independent profession on commencement of Venus Sub-period.Case B: This is given by Mr. Nair-Aug20,1979, at 17.30 hrs ,77E49, 9N27Her 1st marriage was performed on Jan21,2006 , and 2nd on Feb16,2010.Her birth time should be 17.28 hrs.WHEN CAPRICORN was rising in D-1 ANDTaurus in D-9Four PLANETS are on same Zodiac degree in respective signs.Mars and Mercury are involved in Char Karka replacement thus she may see lot of changes during the period from 28th to 34th years and in periods or sub-periods of these planets.Her 1st marriage took place in Merc/Sat period. Mercury is bhavottama and placed in 7Hand Saturn Is Lagna Lorda , lord of 2nd house as well as dispositer of Upapada.Her 2nd marriage was performed in Ketu /Mars period. Ketu is Vargottama and Mars is the lord of 7H in D-9 chart.Ketu is conjoined with upapada.As , 9H lord Mercury is in Scorpio Navamsa in 7H , her marriage will not be stable.But she will gain lot of political leverage as her Lagna lord is Amatya karka with Rahu,and Saturn is in exaltation in Navamsa.As her Venus is in 12H in Navamsa , a sign occupied in 4th house in D-1 , it is alsoa reason of multiple marriages (besides her upapada is placed in 12 house from Lagnapada).Regards,G. K. Goel

From: astro_tellerkeralaDate: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:59:22 +0000 Re: Jupiter and Saturns aspect...?Data of GK yoga in 7th

Dear trivedi ji and grp We are lucky and i got a call frm the father of the girl i refered in previous post and he wanted to know some astro queries on his elder son,s chart and i manged to get details of this girl .so here is the dataNatal Chart August 20, 1979Time: 17:30:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 49' 00", 9 N 27' 00" delhi, IndiaLunar Yr-Mo: Siddarthi - SravanaTithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (1.08% left)Vedic Weekday: Monday (Mo)Nakshatra: Pushyami (Sa) (56.13% left)Yoga: Vyatipata (Ra) (31.29% left)Karana: Vanija (Ve) (2.16% left)Hora Lord: Sun (5 min sign: Sc)Mahakala Hora: Sun (5 min sign: Li)Kaala Lord: Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)Sunrise: 6:13:44Sunset: 18:30:42She first married on 21 jan 2006 and got dissolved in a yr and now she is again married and it was on 16 feb 2010.hope this helps rgrds sunil nair , "astro_tellerkerala" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear Dushyant Trivedi ji> > Thanks for ur inputs> > Now the question is what is correct lagna according to me ( i am> avoiding on debates on sidhantas and mathematical part of astrology )> provided the BT provided is upto the dot .> > Now i request u to giv some more background informations abt her ,her> family ( parental ) ,sibling ,their no.s etc including her looks ( if> she is more feminine etc ) ,also pls provide on informations abt her> husband ,his background ,also if she had any kids ,then their Birth data> including day of marriage and if it was arranged or love marriage .Her> previous status ,record of health etc etc to arrive at which is correct> lagna .> > In general in hospital births there is alwys the possibility of great> 15 minits error ( this was refered and the term was coined by shri K N> rao ji ) ,so all the possibility of Makar lagna is there> > also if she is makar lagna u missed her unspoiled Malavya yoga repeated> frm Moon sign too.> > Now my question is why u posted this chart ?? is this contradicts any of> my posts ?? or is the 7th aspect of jup refererence ( i was joking on a> ICAS scholar on his remarks ,i hav similar chart which i dont remember> data now of daughter of a delhi enginr turned pundit who was surprised> (again one ICAS product -may b done a one yr course max -,who always> used to advise me 2 forget my astrology and mint money as earliest as> possible by pushing stones )when her daugher marriage was terminated> very soon ( Married to a very wealthy family and dowry harrasment was> the reason he is saying ) -same makara lagna and i think merc also in> 7th house and sun in 8th along with sat -now cant recollect or get the> data ) made u post this ?? then u shud tell me what is 100% aspects for> jup> > thanking u in advance> > rgrds sunil nair> > > , dushyant trivedi> trivedi20@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil Nairji,> > Â> > I have taken Lahiri Ayanamsa and got Makar lagna.> > Jupiter and Moon in the 7th house give two yogas. One is Pancha> Mahapurush yoga known as Hamsa yoga and the other is Gaj Kesari yoga.> > Â> > She is Dentist and happily married and is having good practise as a> junior to another Senior doctor.> > Â> > Sun and Mars in the 12th house and Shani Rahu in the 8th house has not> given any adverse results so far and hence I feel that Jupiter and Moon> in the 7th house has mitigated other Doshas.> > Â> > The lady is known to me since she was going to college after SSC. At> that time I was worried about the two conjunction in the 8th and 12th> house but so far none of the bad results have shown.> > Â> > However it may be too early to say so and hence I put this data for> others to enlighten and it is not a reading sought by me.> > Â> > D. D. Trivedi> >> > --- On Thu, 4/3/10, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@> > Re: Jupiter and Saturns aspect...> > > > Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 6:42 PM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> > dear Dushyant trivediji> >> >  i am getting Kumbha lagna with Moon +jup in 6th House and sat> +rahu in 7th House also if u take moon sign it is happening in 2nd house> >> > any missings happened ??> >> > More over i request u to add ur own observations on any chart as> this is not a free reading forum nor a place for competitions> but discussion on relevent charts are welcome .Also i request u to> understand that many are participating in discussions as when some free> quality time is available .> >> > so hence i cannot participate in this chart any more tho i welcome any> discussions on this chart> > Â> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, dushyant trivedi> trivedi20@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > ÂÂ> > > I give below data of young lady who has Makar Lagna and Jupiter+Moon> in Karka in 7th.> > > ÂÂ> > > 17th Dec 1978, 10.58am, Mumbai-Santacruz> > > ÂÂ> > > May I have expert comments.> > > ÂÂ> > > d. d. trivedi> > >> > > --- On Thu, 4/3/10, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Jupiter and Saturns> aspect...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 11:54 AM> > >> > >> > > ÂÂ> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear respected bhaskar ji and senthil ji> > >> > >  sentil ji was refering abt 7th aspect of jup by quoting a> ICAS scholar tho it is nothing scholarly but a general statemnt without> considering the very basic foundations of astrology .> > >> > > All rishies were unanimous (esp parasar ,yavana and varahmihira )abt> devinity and blessing attached to jup ,and it is foremost benefic too> .they says it has got Digbala in lagna ,it can giv hamsa Raja yoga( one> of the pancha Maha Purusha rajayogas ) if it is in kendra with strnght> in own house ,mooltrikona or ucha also it can giv adhiyoga( even other> benefics too ) (esp frm Moon ) if it is in 6/7/8 frm moon ,and> vasumathi yoga if it is in upachaya places ( 3/6/10/11).Most of this> yogas giv status ,prominence and power too.Also if jup is in kendra frm> Moon it can giv the famous Gaja kesari yoga too .> > >> > > Still we find jup is not giving all this in certian charts> > > then why rishies attached devinity and blessing to jup.???> > >> > >  it is simple understanding of basic foundations of astrology> as the jupiter will tell in a chart how the devine help and blessing by> the way of unexpected and miraculous helps,escape and experiencesÂÂ> as jupiter is also representing sarva iswara karaka in a chart .> > >> > > All this is considering when jup as foremost natural benefic but> when he is functional malefic then the approch has to b diffrnt .(as it> is 2nd step in delination of a chart and there is several layers and> steps in final declaring of results )> > > now when coming to the karakatwas every planets has got so many good> and bad karakatwas .so opulance and fat is assigned to jupiter and as he> is jeeva karaka it can giv malignant growths in body too .All> this will happen when 2 or more other conditions appearing in chart and> jup is afflicted ( for exmple swami vivekanda chart his lagna Lord and> navamsa lagna Lord was jupiter and it is 64th amsa Lord frm Lagna too> and jup was having Papakartari dosha too and he was kendra Lord and> maraka frm moon and he died in jup -venus-merc period on july> 4th 1902,it is said that he has various ailments shown by moon afflicted> and lagna lord jupiter is having PKY )> > >> > > Now the next question what if the jup is 8th Lord too> > >> > > here i would like to share my own views and exprnces --for some> lagna s i find even GajaKesari yoga is dustana is beneficial> (materiasticaly )like taurus ,Leo ,sag and capri Lagnas ( it seems they> hav more bhagya when GK is placed in such places ).> > >> > > Here is one chart i would like to share A nair boy unmarried earning> almost half million monthly and working with a MNC in banglore .> > >> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > Date:       ÂÂ>  November 4, 1973> > > Time:       ÂÂ>  1:04:00> > > Time Zone:    5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place:      ÂÂ>  77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > >        ÂÂ>       Delhi, India> > >> > >> > > Lunar Yr-Mo:  Pramadi - Karthika> > > Tithi:      ÂÂ>  Sukla Navami (Su) (99.78% left)> > > Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)> > > Nakshatra:    Dhanishtha (Ma) (96.65%> left)> > > Yoga:       ÂÂ>  Ganda (Sa) (13.50% left)> > > Karana:       > Balava (Mo) (99.56% left)> > > Hora Lord:    Venus (5 min sign: Li)> > > Mahakala Hora: Venus (5 min sign: Cp)> > > Kaala Lord:   Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)> > >> > > Sunrise:      6:38:22> (November 3)> > > Sunset:       > 17:30:48 (November 3)> > >> > > i will try to write abt jupiter when in parathikool> stanas and rasies ( with asraya rasi phalams) later as and when quality> time is available> > >> > > sorry for scattered thoughts and not arranging the reply in proper> manner> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > foot note (food for thought )> > > -----------> > >> > > it says Lord sriram ji is having karkata Lagna with Moon and jup in> lagna> > >> > > Jagat guru adi sankara was having Karkata lagna and jup in it> > >> > > Mahatma gandhi is having Tula lagna and jup in 7th> > > sardar patel is having Mesha lagna and jup in 7th> > >> > > Mohd ali Jinnah is having Kumbha Lagna with jup in 10th> (same is true with sri late BV Raman )> > >> > > KN rao is having tula Lagna with jup in 10th> > >> > > Sir shri sankaran Nair (oldest prez of congress b4 Nehru era ) is> having Mesha Lagna and Jup in Lagna> > >> > > Pandit Nehru is having dhanur Guru with Karkata Lagna> > >> > > shri rajender prasad is having Makar lagna with 8th JUP> > >> > > Shri VK Krishna menon is Having 8th jup in karaka rasi and dhanur> Lagna> > >> > > shri subhas Bose is having mesha Lagna with 5th Jup> > >> > > Marshal stalin is having Tula lagna and 5th JUP> > >> > > sir C P Ramaswami Iyyer ( was political advisor and later > Diwan of travancore state and he made constitution of kashmir the> princely state of pre-independent india ) is having tula lagna with 5th> JUP.> > >> > > Hiter was Tula Lagna with 3rd JUP> > >> > > Mrs Annie Besant is having Mesha Lagna with 3rd JUP> > >> > > Sri Narayana Guru is having simha Lagna with 7th Jup/moon> > >> > > Swami chinmayanandaji is vrichika Lagna with Meena guru in 5th> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ÂÂ> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > They say that Jupitersaspect is divine and a blessing. But then> why is> > > > Malignancy and physical fatness and gluttony, then attributed to> Jupiter> > > > ? And why is it said that Jupiter asa karaka in 5th will not allow> a> > > > male child ?> > > >> > > > And what in case of indivdiual Horoscopes where Jupiter is the> Lord of> > > > the 8th ? What should we consider Jupiters aspect there ? As a> benfic> > > > planet and malefic Lord aspecting ? Or just a Benefic planet> aspecting ?> > > > ]> > > >> > > > Same for Saturn...> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> http://in.. com/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your > Homepage. http://in./> >>

All the latest on four wheels and more Get it now.

Guest guest

Dear Trivedi ji , Nair ji and other group members,Mr. Trivedi ji has given following birth details of a girl: Case -A : Dec12,1978, 10.58 AM ,MUMBAII tried to do some analysis of this nativity. I feel she may have born about 11.00 AM when Aquarius wasrising in D-1 , D-10 and Libra was rising in D-9 and Leo in D-24 SATURN IS ATMAKARKA and placed with Mercury in D-9 chart. Saturn as AK is in Navamsa Lagna.In D-1 CHART ,its dispositer is=Sun AND placed with strength ( in Astakvarga, Shad and Vimsopka Bala)in 11H . Such a Saturn will take away of sorrows of others .As SATURN IS IN NAVAMSA LAGNA , THE NATIVE RISES TO REAP HIGH STATUS IN SOCIETY. In D-24 , Saturn is placed in 5H , GOOD EDUCATION HAD BEEN ENSURED.JUPITER AND Mercury are in close aspect , Mercury is Vargottama as well as Bhavottamain D-10 chart , it will give stable profession. From Aug27,2017 , her Ketu/Venus period will commence , when she will pursue her independent profession.Her Venus is in 3H,which indicate change. As Venus is in 9H in D-1 and aspects 9H in D-10 , she should pursue its independent profession on commencement of Venus Sub-period.Case B: This is given by Mr. Nair-Aug20,1979, at 17.30 hrs ,77E49, 9N27Her 1st marriage was performed on Jan21,2006 , and 2nd on Feb16,2010.Her birth time should be 17.28 hrs.WHEN CAPRICORN was rising in D-1 ANDTaurus in D-9Four PLANETS are on same Zodiac degree in respective signs.Mars and Mercury are involved in Char Karka replacement thus she may see lot of changes during the period from 28th to 34th years and in periods or sub-periods of these planets.Her 1st marriage took place in Merc/Sat period. Mercury is bhavottama and placed in 7Hand Saturn Is Lagna Lorda , lord of 2nd house as well as dispositer of Upapada.Her 2nd marriage was performed in Ketu /Mars period. Ketu is Vargottama and Mars is the lord of 7H in D-9 chart.Ketu is conjoined with upapada.As , 9H lord Mercury is in Scorpio Navamsa in 7H , her marriage will not be stable.But she will gain lot of political leverage as her Lagna lord is Amatya karka with Rahu,and Saturn is in exaltation in Navamsa.As her Venus is in 12H in Navamsa , a sign occupied in 4th house in D-1 , it is alsoa reason of multiple marriages (besides her upapada is placed in 12 house from Lagnapada).Regards,G. K. Goel

From: astro_tellerkeralaDate: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:59:22 +0000 Re: Jupiter and Saturns aspect...?Data of GK yoga in 7th

Dear trivedi ji and grp We are lucky and i got a call frm the father of the girl i refered in previous post and he wanted to know some astro queries on his elder son,s chart and i manged to get details of this girl .so here is the dataNatal Chart August 20, 1979Time: 17:30:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 49' 00", 9 N 27' 00" delhi, IndiaLunar Yr-Mo: Siddarthi - SravanaTithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (1.08% left)Vedic Weekday: Monday (Mo)Nakshatra: Pushyami (Sa) (56.13% left)Yoga: Vyatipata (Ra) (31.29% left)Karana: Vanija (Ve) (2.16% left)Hora Lord: Sun (5 min sign: Sc)Mahakala Hora: Sun (5 min sign: Li)Kaala Lord: Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)Sunrise: 6:13:44Sunset: 18:30:42She first married on 21 jan 2006 and got dissolved in a yr and now she is again married and it was on 16 feb 2010.hope this helps rgrds sunil nair , "astro_tellerkerala" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear Dushyant Trivedi ji> > Thanks for ur inputs> > Now the question is what is correct lagna according to me ( i am> avoiding on debates on sidhantas and mathematical part of astrology )> provided the BT provided is upto the dot .> > Now i request u to giv some more background informations abt her ,her> family ( parental ) ,sibling ,their no.s etc including her looks ( if> she is more feminine etc ) ,also pls provide on informations abt her> husband ,his background ,also if she had any kids ,then their Birth data> including day of marriage and if it was arranged or love marriage .Her> previous status ,record of health etc etc to arrive at which is correct> lagna .> > In general in hospital births there is alwys the possibility of great> 15 minits error ( this was refered and the term was coined by shri K N> rao ji ) ,so all the possibility of Makar lagna is there> > also if she is makar lagna u missed her unspoiled Malavya yoga repeated> frm Moon sign too.> > Now my question is why u posted this chart ?? is this contradicts any of> my posts ?? or is the 7th aspect of jup refererence ( i was joking on a> ICAS scholar on his remarks ,i hav similar chart which i dont remember> data now of daughter of a delhi enginr turned pundit who was surprised> (again one ICAS product -may b done a one yr course max -,who always> used to advise me 2 forget my astrology and mint money as earliest as> possible by pushing stones )when her daugher marriage was terminated> very soon ( Married to a very wealthy family and dowry harrasment was> the reason he is saying ) -same makara lagna and i think merc also in> 7th house and sun in 8th along with sat -now cant recollect or get the> data ) made u post this ?? then u shud tell me what is 100% aspects for> jup> > thanking u in advance> > rgrds sunil nair> > > , dushyant trivedi> trivedi20@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil Nairji,> > Â> > I have taken Lahiri Ayanamsa and got Makar lagna.> > Jupiter and Moon in the 7th house give two yogas. One is Pancha> Mahapurush yoga known as Hamsa yoga and the other is Gaj Kesari yoga.> > Â> > She is Dentist and happily married and is having good practise as a> junior to another Senior doctor.> > Â> > Sun and Mars in the 12th house and Shani Rahu in the 8th house has not> given any adverse results so far and hence I feel that Jupiter and Moon> in the 7th house has mitigated other Doshas.> > Â> > The lady is known to me since she was going to college after SSC. At> that time I was worried about the two conjunction in the 8th and 12th> house but so far none of the bad results have shown.> > Â> > However it may be too early to say so and hence I put this data for> others to enlighten and it is not a reading sought by me.> > Â> > D. D. Trivedi> >> > --- On Thu, 4/3/10, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@> > Re: Jupiter and Saturns aspect...> > > > Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 6:42 PM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> > dear Dushyant trivediji> >> >  i am getting Kumbha lagna with Moon +jup in 6th House and sat> +rahu in 7th House also if u take moon sign it is happening in 2nd house> >> > any missings happened ??> >> > More over i request u to add ur own observations on any chart as> this is not a free reading forum nor a place for competitions> but discussion on relevent charts are welcome .Also i request u to> understand that many are participating in discussions as when some free> quality time is available .> >> > so hence i cannot participate in this chart any more tho i welcome any> discussions on this chart> > Â> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, dushyant trivedi> trivedi20@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > ÂÂ> > > I give below data of young lady who has Makar Lagna and Jupiter+Moon> in Karka in 7th.> > > ÂÂ> > > 17th Dec 1978, 10.58am, Mumbai-Santacruz> > > ÂÂ> > > May I have expert comments.> > > ÂÂ> > > d. d. trivedi> > >> > > --- On Thu, 4/3/10, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Jupiter and Saturns> aspect...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 11:54 AM> > >> > >> > > ÂÂ> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear respected bhaskar ji and senthil ji> > >> > >  sentil ji was refering abt 7th aspect of jup by quoting a> ICAS scholar tho it is nothing scholarly but a general statemnt without> considering the very basic foundations of astrology .> > >> > > All rishies were unanimous (esp parasar ,yavana and varahmihira )abt> devinity and blessing attached to jup ,and it is foremost benefic too> .they says it has got Digbala in lagna ,it can giv hamsa Raja yoga( one> of the pancha Maha Purusha rajayogas ) if it is in kendra with strnght> in own house ,mooltrikona or ucha also it can giv adhiyoga( even other> benefics too ) (esp frm Moon ) if it is in 6/7/8 frm moon ,and> vasumathi yoga if it is in upachaya places ( 3/6/10/11).Most of this> yogas giv status ,prominence and power too.Also if jup is in kendra frm> Moon it can giv the famous Gaja kesari yoga too .> > >> > > Still we find jup is not giving all this in certian charts> > > then why rishies attached devinity and blessing to jup.???> > >> > >  it is simple understanding of basic foundations of astrology> as the jupiter will tell in a chart how the devine help and blessing by> the way of unexpected and miraculous helps,escape and experiencesÂÂ> as jupiter is also representing sarva iswara karaka in a chart .> > >> > > All this is considering when jup as foremost natural benefic but> when he is functional malefic then the approch has to b diffrnt .(as it> is 2nd step in delination of a chart and there is several layers and> steps in final declaring of results )> > > now when coming to the karakatwas every planets has got so many good> and bad karakatwas .so opulance and fat is assigned to jupiter and as he> is jeeva karaka it can giv malignant growths in body too .All> this will happen when 2 or more other conditions appearing in chart and> jup is afflicted ( for exmple swami vivekanda chart his lagna Lord and> navamsa lagna Lord was jupiter and it is 64th amsa Lord frm Lagna too> and jup was having Papakartari dosha too and he was kendra Lord and> maraka frm moon and he died in jup -venus-merc period on july> 4th 1902,it is said that he has various ailments shown by moon afflicted> and lagna lord jupiter is having PKY )> > >> > > Now the next question what if the jup is 8th Lord too> > >> > > here i would like to share my own views and exprnces --for some> lagna s i find even GajaKesari yoga is dustana is beneficial> (materiasticaly )like taurus ,Leo ,sag and capri Lagnas ( it seems they> hav more bhagya when GK is placed in such places ).> > >> > > Here is one chart i would like to share A nair boy unmarried earning> almost half million monthly and working with a MNC in banglore .> > >> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > Date:       ÂÂ>  November 4, 1973> > > Time:       ÂÂ>  1:04:00> > > Time Zone:    5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place:      ÂÂ>  77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > >        ÂÂ>       Delhi, India> > >> > >> > > Lunar Yr-Mo:  Pramadi - Karthika> > > Tithi:      ÂÂ>  Sukla Navami (Su) (99.78% left)> > > Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)> > > Nakshatra:    Dhanishtha (Ma) (96.65%> left)> > > Yoga:       ÂÂ>  Ganda (Sa) (13.50% left)> > > Karana:       > Balava (Mo) (99.56% left)> > > Hora Lord:    Venus (5 min sign: Li)> > > Mahakala Hora: Venus (5 min sign: Cp)> > > Kaala Lord:   Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)> > >> > > Sunrise:      6:38:22> (November 3)> > > Sunset:       > 17:30:48 (November 3)> > >> > > i will try to write abt jupiter when in parathikool> stanas and rasies ( with asraya rasi phalams) later as and when quality> time is available> > >> > > sorry for scattered thoughts and not arranging the reply in proper> manner> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > foot note (food for thought )> > > -----------> > >> > > it says Lord sriram ji is having karkata Lagna with Moon and jup in> lagna> > >> > > Jagat guru adi sankara was having Karkata lagna and jup in it> > >> > > Mahatma gandhi is having Tula lagna and jup in 7th> > > sardar patel is having Mesha lagna and jup in 7th> > >> > > Mohd ali Jinnah is having Kumbha Lagna with jup in 10th> (same is true with sri late BV Raman )> > >> > > KN rao is having tula Lagna with jup in 10th> > >> > > Sir shri sankaran Nair (oldest prez of congress b4 Nehru era ) is> having Mesha Lagna and Jup in Lagna> > >> > > Pandit Nehru is having dhanur Guru with Karkata Lagna> > >> > > shri rajender prasad is having Makar lagna with 8th JUP> > >> > > Shri VK Krishna menon is Having 8th jup in karaka rasi and dhanur> Lagna> > >> > > shri subhas Bose is having mesha Lagna with 5th Jup> > >> > > Marshal stalin is having Tula lagna and 5th JUP> > >> > > sir C P Ramaswami Iyyer ( was political advisor and later > Diwan of travancore state and he made constitution of kashmir the> princely state of pre-independent india ) is having tula lagna with 5th> JUP.> > >> > > Hiter was Tula Lagna with 3rd JUP> > >> > > Mrs Annie Besant is having Mesha Lagna with 3rd JUP> > >> > > Sri Narayana Guru is having simha Lagna with 7th Jup/moon> > >> > > Swami chinmayanandaji is vrichika Lagna with Meena guru in 5th> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ÂÂ> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > They say that Jupitersaspect is divine and a blessing. But then> why is> > > > Malignancy and physical fatness and gluttony, then attributed to> Jupiter> > > > ? And why is it said that Jupiter asa karaka in 5th will not allow> a> > > > male child ?> > > >> > > > And what in case of indivdiual Horoscopes where Jupiter is the> Lord of> > > > the 8th ? What should we consider Jupiters aspect there ? As a> benfic> > > > planet and malefic Lord aspecting ? Or just a Benefic planet> aspecting ?> > > > ]> > > >> > > > Same for Saturn...> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> http://in.. com/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your > Homepage. http://in./> >>

The best dressed and the most admired Drag n’ drop