IndiaDivine.org

Suggestion Given to Sanjay Rath & SJC School

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In continuation to following, I like to suggest further -

1. Give more and more attention to Vimshottari, it's most common but most critical, conditional dashas add flavor to display of knowledge but Vimshottari works better then the rest in this age, as clearly stated by most of the sages.

2. While you can use Jyotish to suggest Ishta Devta but always make it clear to yourself as well as the person who comes to seek Jyotish guidance that Jyotish is not a final tool to select Ishta Devta, Ishta Devtas are to be either selected by Spiritul Guru or by Ishta devta only, We have 33 crores of devtas whereas in Jyotish hardly a handful devtas are discussed.

3. Spiritual Mantras like Mahavidya Mantras should not be given by Jyotishi unless a Jyotishi have got devine approval and authority, such things deteriorates schools and parampara.

3. A Jyotishi may or may not be a spiritual guru.

4. Everybody should evaluate an Yoga precisely before becoming judgemental while suggesting some thing to the person who seeking Jyotish Guidance.

5. Don't charge hefty amounts out of proportion.

regards,Lalit Mishra

sohamsa , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Dear Pt Sanjay,> > A guru's success is recognized when his students extend the knowledge> that they receive from the guru, If a student does better then the guru> did, that's the point of achievement in the life of a guru, in this> parameter of vedic culture, you are a successful proven guru to your's> student.> > You have shown a great example to your student in this manner, a rare> one to see and realize, It's PVR Narsimha's fault that at the point he> could progress towards becoming a guru, he chosen to dint the work of> his guru, He could raise his findings and discuss with you directly to> arrive at an acceptable conclusion, but that requires a different degree> of honesty and commitment, sometimes we all try to encash the trivial> opportunities leaving the ultimate goal that vedic astrology teaches us,> he turned out to be an opportunistic one instead of a good student.> > While we admit talent and some of good works done by PVR Narsimha in> your's association, we are fully aware his ditraction and derailment> from the path of virtues, he w'd learn his lessons over period, because> of inherent ego and because of his 9'th lord's placement in 8'th house,> he overlapped the fact that spiritual sadhana and jyotish sadhana may> need two gurus and at their places both the gurus have equal importance> and deserve equal respect.> > Spirituality doesn't require and not based on practice of Jyotish> however both can be integrated as Jyotish is a vedang also.> > Frankly saying, I criticized some of your students at several occasions> when I found they are not presenting depth in their way of using> mantras and when I saw that they are overstressing on curses, except for> these two things your school seems to be working fine.> > Though, I suggest to keep those 18 founder ssages parampara at first> place, In the interest of growth of vedic astrology, sticking to core> principles laid out by Parashara or Jaimini Rishi, we have to see> schools of astrology remain continue and schools must remain open for> new discoveries and researches. Parampara must work in manner knolwedge> grows further, It should overcome all sorts of trivial clashes out of> inner darkness that individuals carry.> > I w'd recommend some more classical texts to be included in your> teachings for the benefits of the students, otherwise, as a team, your> team has done a nice job.> > Pls consider student's chart and astrologically evaluate level of> potential that they have within themselves, in order to avoid> repeatation of PVR like cases.> > Also teach students to remain open to respect other paramparas and> schools, our approach should be an approach of integrity.> > Best Wishes,> Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > > > > sohamsa , Sunilkumar Biradar> biradar.s.sunilkumar@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > à¥> दकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚> >> > Dear Gurudevji,> >> > Namasthe,> >> >> >> > Gurudevji even though this mail is addressed to Jyotish> > Gurujans a student like me also felt that it is the time to show our> solidarity> > with you.> >> >> >> > It is very surprising that peoples who are initially part of> > this great ocean of knowledge called SJC are leaving it.> >> >> >> > It is very difficult to construct a house but it is very> > easy to break it. But this house called SJC has been constructed on> the great> > foundation called faith and this faith is always will remain intact as> Shri> > Jagannatha himself resides in this house. You spent your very valuable> time in constructing> > this house and your effort will not go in vain due to some corrupt and> egoistic> > minds. Shri Jagannatha always stood by his bhaktas (like you) and no> doubt he> > will again come for protection of dharma.> >> >> >> > It is very funny that peoples who are leaving you are> > accusing that you are egoist. But A Guru like you who always teaches> his> > students to leave ego (ahamkar) are facing this. Peoples know that you> are very> > humble and very sincere in your approach that’s why whole SJC,> Its Gurus and> > students backed you.> >> >> >> > If a person raises question about your parampara than it is laughable> > as your parampara dates backs to Great Achyuta Dasa parampara. If a> person who> > lacks this parapara and claims that now your parampara teachings are> dried up> > than it will become great joke of the day nothing else.> >> >> >> > At last but not least Krsna always favors peoples like you who> > are humble, follows dharma and shastra,he will never support corrupt> peoples> > who will argue with everything and makes false claims because Krsna is> > everywhere and he knows who is correct.> >> >> >> > You are very correct in saying that Shiva knows the truth> > and truth is always very bitter and it is not possible for peoples> with corrupt> > minds to accept it.> >> >> >> > Satyam Shivam Sundaram> >> >> >> > Yours faithfully> >> >> >> >> > Sunilkumar Biradar> >> >> >> > sohamsa > > sjrath@> > Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:48:04 +0530> > [soHamsa] Please respond privately> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > om gurave namah> > Dear Jyotish Guru’s> > I am restructuring SJC as Narasimha has left. You need to decide> > whether you are in Narasimha/KN Rao camp or with me/SJC. I will expect> a> > decision in a week. If you with neither, then also, please inform me.> >> > If you are leaving, please remove yourself from this list, remove the> > logo of SJC and all associations with SJC from your> > websites.> > Best Wishes> > Sanjay Rath> > 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504> > 8762> > Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com;> > Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community:> www..org> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > _______________> > Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service.> > https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969> >>