IndiaDivine.org

5'th June 2009 : Suggestions Given to Narsimha !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Narsimha is running Mer-Sat dasa since April 2009, Since this dasa started, his deviation intensified, Why ? Sat is 5'th lord, debilitated and placed in 8'th house where it's conjunct with 8'th lord and 9'th lord. 9'th Lord denotes Guru.

Jup's placement and Strength shows What's place of Values in Life and Rahu's placement shows illusions or Mithya Bhram that one carry within, 6'th Rahu, being 10'th to 9'th house of Dharma shows, great deal of illusion misleading to a person.

One must understand his chart and admit that to seek his good..

Nobody can deny narsimha's talent in Jyotish Ganit but in Phalit Jyotish or Predictive Astrology, parameters giving ability to predict are different, For predictions, spiritual values, committment to speak truth and constant review of himself are the keys...

Always look Jup-Sun combination in a chart as it shows inner elightenment that can give you required guidance, can do predictions......

Narsimha is heavily under influence of some body who sees dreams to become a spiritual giant, one can be a leader but that requires sadhana, without sadhana, everything rest is only a drama...

On 5'th June 2009, I suggested to Narsimha if he wants to grow in spirituality, he should do more sadhana, ritualistic actions and writing articles don't take one to spirituality, It's only an excercise that entertains us..

Today, You can watch, What happened, In Indian spirituality, Guru's chose Shishya not the Shishya, Shishya being in darkness, how can decide who is real Guru ?

It was Thakur Ramkrishna who chose Vivekananda and proven that He was the destined Guru of Vivekananda, Our tradition works like this.

An astrologer may or may not be a Spiritual Guru, people must not do mistakes...

Gurus are given capability by God, unless one has something to prove, never accept him as your Guru... otherwise, there will be a scene in which brother PVR is caught.

Following is my mail to Narsimha on 5'th june 2009 -

-------

to"Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" <pvr,"Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" <pvr108

cc: aavesh t <aavesh_s

dateFri, Jun 5, 2009 at 8:09 PMsubjectWhy So Confused !!mailed-bygmail.com

Dear Brother Narsimha, One day you helped me, You recall when bhaskar with the help of lots of clever astro politicans was attacking me, What you dont know is that night I asked mother devine to help me as i was banned in the group and couldn't reply to them, mother chosen you, otherwise what was the reason for you to take up my chart and do the analysis. But, I m very sad watching your confusions on astrology and spirituality, actualy you are under the impression of a wrong person, i dont know the name but the guy who is directing you himself lacks the true experiences of spirituality, your spiritual energy going is under cover of maya. Pls get back to sadhana, let the mantra speak for you, let the god come to you, the way they came to me ....

// A portion of mail is not given .......///