Respected gurujan,

Iam very confused with my life & not getting the right lifepath, I want

everything but dont have anything, iam working very low salary & unsatisfaction

in chemical company in hope that someday i might be able to become

industrialist???????hope u guide

Data is-2ndnov1978,17.40,Latur (india)

shan

Guest guest

Hello Shan_chou,Saturn in 4th is retrograde aspecting lagna of gemini a dual sign.Exalted venus in 3rd with saturn brings success through your hard work and communication.Dasha of jupiter aspecting moon in lagna in janma.Mo ju in kendra in 4th and dispositor mangal in 9th.You may have some travels that can help and promote your wish.Pray to Poori jagannath and the time is good for better changes in life after Jan 2011.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Sat, 3/20/10,

shan_chou2000 <shan_chou2000 wrote:shan_chou2000 <shan_chou2000[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Dont know where iam goingVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 11:43 AM

Respected gurujan,

Iam very confused with my life & not getting the right lifepath, I want everything but dont have anything, iam working very low salary & unsatisfaction in chemical company in hope that someday i might be able to become industrialist? ??????hope u guide

Data is-2ndnov1978, 17.40,Latur (india)

shan