IndiaDivine.org

Democratic Primaries - Pennsylvania

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The Democratic Primaries reach a crucial stage tonight when the votes will be counted for either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. Clinton's lead in the polls has slipped from 20% to 10% in the recent weeks. As Obama goes into the primary with a cumulative lead over Clinton in the total delegate count, he needs to sufficiently maintain this lead even if Hillary wins the Primary overall. In this regard, the extent of her win will be important. Pundist say that if her margin of victory is less than 10%, she will not look so good coming out of the primary. However, if the margin of victory is more than 10% she will obtain much needed momentum to carry on with the struggle up until the convention in late August 2008.

We have several charts proposed for each candidate but the Gemini rising chart looks plausible for Hillary Clinton. For Barack Obama, the Libra rising chart could be correct. However, there is some uncertainty. In view of that, any readings and predictions based on these chart, especially of Obama, should be taken with some amount of caution. That said, let's look at what these charts suggest for the candidates at this time.

The Gemini rising chart for Hillary Clinton is a strong chart, befitting the wife of a former President and Senator of a major country like the USA. The transits in the chart are looking a lot better these days. She is running Jupiter-Rahu period and for the first three months of 2008, a nodal station was afflicting the Most Effective Point of her 3rd and 9th houses - aspecting all the odd numbered houses. At that time, her candidacy fell behind, into second place, which would have been a big shock to the former front runner. Nevertheless, she carried on and recently, she has been on the attack and seems to regaining her stride.

The same cannot be said of Obama, who has been struggling to cut down the lead of Clinton in the polls and dodging her attacks. The Libra rising chart for him is running Jupiter-Venus period with transit Venus in old age in the 6th house. Natally 1st lord Venus is very strong and well placed in the 9th house. However, the chart overall does not look as strong as Clinton's. The nodal station which was afflicting his natal nodes is no longer stationary, but still within a close orb. As such the strain may be lifting but the difficulty would have been great, wearing him down.

Earlier, when we were discussing the various charts proposed for Barack ObamaI, I mentioned my sense of disappointment over the lack of strength in these charts for him. I did not find any of them promising. Nevertheless, I noted he was running the period of his strongest planet, Venus, which would be helpful. By comparison, Hillary Clinton, has the stronger chart but has been running a difficult period and transits. In late February 2008, predicted Hillary Clinton would become the next President of the USA. I presume this is because of the abundant natal potential in the chart.

Based on this, it is likely she will do sufficiently well today to continue the fight up to the Democratic National Convention and gain the nomination there. At the same time, as I have pointed out earlier, the transits in the SAMVA USA chart will be especially tense in late August when the convention will be held. As a result, it is likely to be a dramatic time in the country.

Best wishes,

Thor

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Why is Obama's Sun and Jupiter considered weak? They are not in old age or too young...is it due to transists?

-

Cosmologer

samva

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:31 PM

Democratic Primaries - Pennsylvania

Dear friends,

The Democratic Primaries reach a crucial stage tonight when the votes will be counted for either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. Clinton's lead in the polls has slipped from 20% to 10% in the recent weeks. As Obama goes into the primary with a cumulative lead over Clinton in the total delegate count, he needs to sufficiently maintain this lead even if Hillary wins the Primary overall. In this regard, the extent of her win will be important. Pundist say that if her margin of victory is less than 10%, she will not look so good coming out of the primary. However, if the margin of victory is more than 10% she will obtain much needed momentum to carry on with the struggle up until the convention in late August 2008.

We have several charts proposed for each candidate but the Gemini rising chart looks plausible for Hillary Clinton. For Barack Obama, the Libra rising chart could be correct. However, there is some uncertainty. In view of that, any readings and predictions based on these chart, especially of Obama, should be taken with some amount of caution. That said, let's look at what these charts suggest for the candidates at this time.

The Gemini rising chart for Hillary Clinton is a strong chart, befitting the wife of a former President and Senator of a major country like the USA. The transits in the chart are looking a lot better these days. She is running Jupiter-Rahu period and for the first three months of 2008, a nodal station was afflicting the Most Effective Point of her 3rd and 9th houses - aspecting all the odd numbered houses. At that time, her candidacy fell behind, into second place, which would have been a big shock to the former front runner. Nevertheless, she carried on and recently, she has been on the attack and seems to regaining her stride.

The same cannot be said of Obama, who has been struggling to cut down the lead of Clinton in the polls and dodging her attacks. The Libra rising chart for him is running Jupiter-Venus period with transit Venus in old age in the 6th house. Natally 1st lord Venus is very strong and well placed in the 9th house. However, the chart overall does not look as strong as Clinton's. The nodal station which was afflicting his natal nodes is no longer stationary, but still within a close orb. As such the strain may be lifting but the difficulty would have been great, wearing him down.

Earlier, when we were discussing the various charts proposed for Barack ObamaI, I mentioned my sense of disappointment over the lack of strength in these charts for him. I did not find any of them promising. Nevertheless, I noted he was running the period of his strongest planet, Venus, which would be helpful. By comparison, Hillary Clinton, has the stronger chart but has been running a difficult period and transits. In late February 2008, predicted Hillary Clinton would become the next President of the USA. I presume this is because of the abundant natal potential in the chart.

Based on this, it is likely she will do sufficiently well today to continue the fight up to the Democratic National Convention and gain the nomination there. At the same time, as I have pointed out earlier, the transits in the SAMVA USA chart will be especially tense in late August when the convention will be held. As a result, it is likely to be a dramatic time in the country.

Best wishes,

Thor

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.3/1390 - Release 4/21/2008 4:23 PM

Guest guest

Hello Jacks,

The dispositor of 11th lord Sun in the sign Cancer, the 10th lord

Moon is badly placed in the sign Taurus and the 8th house. Bad

placement reduces the strength of the planet by 50% and the strength

of the planet can not exceed that of its dispositor. Hence, the Sun

has only 50% strength in this chart, even if well placed, being in

the 10th house. As 12th lord Mercury is also in the sign of Cancer,

its strength is also halved. Similarily, 3rd lord Jupiter is placed

in the sign of its debilitation, Capricorn, and therefore also has

only 50% strength. To this we may add that 5th lord Saturn is in

infancy and has less than 50% strength, while 7th lord Mars is in old

age with around 20% strength. It is only 1st lord Venus in Gemini

that has full strength in this chart. A planet needs to have around

60% strength to withstand transit afflictions of especially the slow

moving functional malefic planets, which can cause setbacks in the

life of the native with regard to the indications of the affected

weak planet. These readings are as per the basic rules of the

Systems' Approach.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , <jacks wrote:

>

> Why is Obama's Sun and Jupiter considered weak? They are not in

old age or too young...is it due to transists?

> -

> Cosmologer

> samva

> Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:31 PM

> Democratic Primaries - Pennsylvania

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> The Democratic Primaries reach a crucial stage tonight when the

votes will be counted for either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

Clinton's lead in the polls has slipped from 20% to 10% in the recent

weeks. As Obama goes into the primary with a cumulative lead over

Clinton in the total delegate count, he needs to sufficiently

maintain this lead even if Hillary wins the Primary overall. In this

regard, the extent of her win will be important. Pundist say that if

her margin of victory is less than 10%, she will not look so good

coming out of the primary. However, if the margin of victory is more

than 10% she will obtain much needed momentum to carry on with the

struggle up until the convention in late August 2008.

>

> We have several charts proposed for each candidate but the Gemini

rising chart looks plausible for Hillary Clinton. For Barack Obama,

the Libra rising chart could be correct. However, there is some

uncertainty. In view of that, any readings and predictions based on

these chart, especially of Obama, should be taken with some amount of

caution. That said, let's look at what these charts suggest for the

candidates at this time.

>

> The Gemini rising chart for Hillary Clinton is a strong chart,

befitting the wife of a former President and Senator of a major

country like the USA. The transits in the chart are looking a lot

better these days. She is running Jupiter-Rahu period and for the

first three months of 2008, a nodal station was afflicting the Most

Effective Point of her 3rd and 9th houses - aspecting all the odd

numbered houses. At that time, her candidacy fell behind, into second

place, which would have been a big shock to the former front runner.

Nevertheless, she carried on and recently, she has been on the attack

and seems to regaining her stride.

>

> The same cannot be said of Obama, who has been struggling to cut

down the lead of Clinton in the polls and dodging her attacks. The

Libra rising chart for him is running Jupiter-Venus period with

transit Venus in old age in the 6th house. Natally 1st lord Venus is

very strong and well placed in the 9th house. However, the chart

overall does not look as strong as Clinton's. The nodal station which

was afflicting his natal nodes is no longer stationary, but still

within a close orb. As such the strain may be lifting but the

difficulty would have been great, wearing him down.

>

> Earlier, when we were discussing the various charts proposed for

Barack ObamaI, I mentioned my sense of disappointment over the lack

of strength in these charts for him. I did not find any of them

promising. Nevertheless, I noted he was running the period of his

strongest planet, Venus, which would be helpful. By comparison,

Hillary Clinton, has the stronger chart but has been running a

difficult period and transits. In late February 2008, Professor

Choudhry predicted Hillary Clinton would become the next President of

the USA. I presume this is because of the abundant natal potential in

the chart.

>

> Based on this, it is likely she will do sufficiently well today

to continue the fight up to the Democratic National Convention and

gain the nomination there. At the same time, as I have pointed out

earlier, the transits in the SAMVA USA chart will be especially

tense in late August when the convention will be held. As a result,

it is likely to be a dramatic time in the country.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Thor

>

>

> --

----------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

>