IndiaDivine.org

Good news for the USA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Transit Mars has moved into the sign of Cancer, thereby endings its unusually long transit through the sign of Gemini, from September 17, 2007 to April 28, 2008. While Mars is debilitated in the sign of Cancer, the improvement resides in the fact that Gemini is the 12th house of the SAMVA USA chart. Mars has therefore now entered the 1st house of the chart, where its general indications will do better. So, while weak by debilitation, Mars is at least well placed by house. has long since warned that the long transit of Mars through the sign of Gemini would be difficult for investor sentiments in the USA. When other transits added to the strain, the markets have taken a beating. Not surprisingly, today one reads that the sentiment on Wall Street has considerably improved. Many are saying the credit crisis is largely over and that stocks have been beaten too far down. While it is still early days for any

improvement, I think congratulations are in order to for his correct prediction of the difficulty since last year on the basis of the SAMVA USA chart.

Best wishes,

Thor

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Professor & Thor

Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable knowledge to common people and investors.I am also checking stock market and other incidents wrt Samva US chart ......its really amazing to see most of incidents are coming true.......

I am also regular reader of thor's blog which is another wonderful attempt in contributing your knowledge to society and to make people aware of modern & systematic method to approach astrology..........I am also studying astrology from 3-4 years now and doing some sort of research on various mundane and natal charts so i hav some suggestions for Mr. Thor may be it helps to make his predictions more accurate in terms of Financial & Economic conditions and Stock Market tough/gud dates.......

As we have seen from Jan - March .... Economic conditions took its back seat and stock market has made its new lows every month ........ but if we look transits for aprl in US chart things are little baffling as we all were not v bullish for aprl but things were improved a lot from april itself also from arl 22 - aprl 29 some correction were quite visible from US chart point of view but it not happend nd infact market rose 15% or more only in aprl.

Now coming back to my point if Mr thor also consider strength of planets while calculating and analyze directly from charts i hope predictions would be even more accurate and precise......

for instance : Aprl .... though malefic combinations were still visible but market hv not shown its sign at all ........ reason might be Sun eneterd in its sign of exaltation(2nd lord in US chart ) and adding to it Venus(4th lord in US chart) also enter in virgo which is its exaltation sign .....a part from US chart exact degree malefic/benefic aspect and conjuction , if we also consider strength of planets together with it and than come to final conclusion things will improve for us in future.......

Once again i appreciate efforts of both of you putting in stock market accuracy and to great contribution towards society.

Regards

--- On Mon, 28/4/08, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Cosmologer <cosmologer Good news for the USAsamva Date: Monday, 28 April, 2008, 8:59 PM

Dear friends,

Transit Mars has moved into the sign of Cancer, thereby endings its unusually long transit through the sign of Gemini, from September 17, 2007 to April 28, 2008. While Mars is debilitated in the sign of Cancer, the improvement resides in the fact that Gemini is the 12th house of the SAMVA USA chart. Mars has therefore now entered the 1st house of the chart, where its general indications will do better. So, while weak by debilitation, Mars is at least well placed by house. has long since warned that the long transit of Mars through the sign of Gemini would be difficult for investor sentiments in the USA. When other transits added to the strain, the markets have taken a beating. Not surprisingly, today one reads that the sentiment on Wall Street has considerably improved. Many are saying the credit crisis is largely over and that stocks have been beaten too far down. While it is still early days for any

improvement, I think congratulations are in order to for his correct prediction of the difficulty since last year on the basis of the SAMVA USA chart.

Best wishes,

Thor

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Dear Rahul,

You raise a good point about the passage of transit 2nd lord Sun into Aries, its sign of exaltation, in mid April and for 4th lord Venus also passing through, Pisces, its sign of exaltation, for most of April. These would have been supportive factors.

That said, as mentioned in my post, the transit aspect of Jupiter and Mars was fleeting and not connected in any way to the SAMVA USA chart. It's impact was therefore fairly limited and share prices dipped slightly on 22 and 23 April, leading up to that aspect becoming exact, before rising afterwards.

The major aspect in the prediction is the aspect of transit 8th lord Saturn to natal 1st lord Moon. This aspect is still ongoing and we may be see some strain from it. However, this aspect never becomes exact and Saturn has now turned direct and thus the aspect will soon begin to separate. Moreover, as the Moon is so strong in the chart, it would at most create tension and no setback.

In summary, this prediction, "Short lived tension ahead for investors " was perhaps not as well considered as it could have been, given that I missed important supportive factors. That said, it was a prediction for a relatively mild outcome. The value of making such predictions is to learn from them. We see how things manifest only by keeping an eye out for the transits at work.

This year we have seen that the transit affliction of 6th lord Jupiter to weak 4th lord Venus has had a big effect in March. We can follow this aspect again become close in early July 2008. Another influence was the long standing transit of Mars in the 12th house of the SAMVA USA chart, which made investor sentiments skittish. The aspect from Jupiter to 8th lord Saturn is also a big transit contact to consider, which reoccurs twice later this year, when also linking in with natal placements. These are some of the major contacts to keep an eye out for.

Best wishes,

Thor

rahul vashisht <rahulvashisht_astroSAMVA Sent: Friday, May 2, 2008 10:44:58 PMRe: Good news for the USA

Dear Professor & Thor

Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable knowledge to common people and investors.I am also checking stock market and other incidents wrt Samva US chart ......its really amazing to see most of incidents are coming true.......

I am also regular reader of thor's blog which is another wonderful attempt in contributing your knowledge to society and to make people aware of modern & systematic method to approach astrology..........I am also studying astrology from 3-4 years now and doing some sort of research on various mundane and natal charts so i hav some suggestions for Mr. Thor may be it helps to make his predictions more accurate in terms of Financial & Economic conditions and Stock Market tough/gud dates.......

As we have seen from Jan - March .... Economic conditions took its back seat and stock market has made its new lows every month ........ but if we look transits for aprl in US chart things are little baffling as we all were not v bullish for aprl but things were improved a lot from april itself also from arl 22 - aprl 29 some correction were quite visible from US chart point of view but it not happend nd infact market rose 15% or more only in aprl.

Now coming back to my point if Mr thor also consider strength of planets while calculating and analyze directly from charts i hope predictions would be even more accurate and precise......

for instance : Aprl .... though malefic combinations were still visible but market hv not shown its sign at all ........ reason might be Sun eneterd in its sign of exaltation(2nd lord in US chart ) and adding to it Venus(4th lord in US chart) also enter in virgo which is its exaltation sign .....a part from US chart exact degree malefic/benefic aspect and conjuction , if we also consider strength of planets together with it and than come to final conclusion things will improve for us in future.......

Once again i appreciate efforts of both of you putting in stock market accuracy and to great contribution towards society.

Regards

--- On Mon, 28/4/08, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Cosmologer <cosmologer Good news for the USAsamva Date: Monday, 28 April, 2008, 8:59 PM

Dear friends,

Best wishes,

Thor

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .