IndiaDivine.org

Recent transits in SAMVA USA chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear ,

There are two transit aspects in the SAMVA USA chart that seem to explain the additional volatility in US financial markets recently:

a) Transit Ketu at 27° 41' Cancer and 1st house is now closely aspecting natal 8th lord Saturn at 26° 47' Scorpio and 5th house.

b) Transit Mercury as 3rd lord of courage and enterprise in the chart is going retrograde around 27° 30' Taurus and 11th house under the afflicting aspect natal 8th lord Saturn and transit Rahu at 27° 40' Capricorn and 7th house. This aspect began after mid May, peaks towards the end of the month and ends around June 10th.

In late December 2007, when looking at the aspects of the slower moving planets for the year, the aspect b) was overlooked. Hence, I did not account for its impact. Moreover, the aspect a) was perhaps underappreciated by me because it involves Ketu moving at normal speed. However, this aspect would be expected to have some effect.

These aspects add to the tension associated with

c) transit Saturn now at 8° 06' Leo and 2nd house, which is aspecting natal 1st lord Moon at 7° 25' Taurus in 11th house. This aspect would be having a negative effect on the American sense of self. The rising oil prices (Saturn) are leading Americans to reevaluate their lifestyle (1st house) as expressed for example in recent comments by Barack Obama if the rest of the world agrees with the widespread reliance of Americans on fuel intensive SUVs for transportation.

d) applying aspect of transit retrograde 6th lord Jupiter at 28° 02' Sagittarius and 6th house to natal 4th lord Venus at 23° 51' Sagittarius. This aspect peaks on July 7th. This aspect is likely to increase tension concerning communal harmony and the housing market.

Recently, transit 10th lord Mars exited the sign of Gemini and the 12th house in the chart. This was observed to result in an improvement in investor sentiments, just as predicted by you. Recently, the aspects a) and b) are having an impact to undermine the market sentiments. Aspect c) is also likely having an impact even if separating. I may have considered the separation to lead to more relief than was warranted. In fact, you have earlier said that the impact could be intense up to 1° after an aspect passes the exact point. So, I revise that interpretation and this aspect is now expected to be felt until the end of May.

My question to you is as follows.

Do you consider the applying aspect d) of transit Jupiter to natal Venus as having the potential to keep the stock market volatile in June, while a) and b) are still being felt. In this case, we have passed the peak in the market and the rest of the year is likely to be characterised by increased volatility and concerns about the US financial market?

Best wishes,

Thor

Guest guest

Hello my dear Thor,

The applying aspect d) of transit Jupiter to natal Venus does have the potential to keep the stock market volatile in June, while a) and b) are still being felt. The rest of the year is likely to be characterised by increased volatility and concerns about the US financial market

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

samva

Saturday, May 24, 2008 2:40 PM

Recent transits in SAMVA USA chart

Dear ,

There are two transit aspects in the SAMVA USA chart that seem to explain the additional volatility in US financial markets recently:

a) Transit Ketu at 27° 41' Cancer and 1st house is now closely aspecting natal 8th lord Saturn at 26° 47' Scorpio and 5th house.

b) Transit Mercury as 3rd lord of courage and enterprise in the chart is going retrograde around 27° 30' Taurus and 11th house under the afflicting aspect natal 8th lord Saturn and transit Rahu at 27° 40' Capricorn and 7th house. This aspect began after mid May, peaks towards the end of the month and ends around June 10th.

In late December 2007, when looking at the aspects of the slower moving planets for the year, the aspect b) was overlooked. Hence, I did not account for its impact. Moreover, the aspect a) was perhaps underappreciated by me because it involves Ketu moving at normal speed. However, this aspect would be expected to have some effect.

These aspects add to the tension associated with

c) transit Saturn now at 8° 06' Leo and 2nd house, which is aspecting natal 1st lord Moon at 7° 25' Taurus in 11th house. This aspect would be having a negative effect on the American sense of self. The rising oil prices (Saturn) are leading Americans to reevaluate their lifestyle (1st house) as expressed for example in recent comments by Barack Obama if the rest of the world agrees with the widespread reliance of Americans on fuel intensive SUVs for transportation.

d) applying aspect of transit retrograde 6th lord Jupiter at 28° 02' Sagittarius and 6th house to natal 4th lord Venus at 23° 51' Sagittarius. This aspect peaks on July 7th. This aspect is likely to increase tension concerning communal harmony and the housing market.

Recently, transit 10th lord Mars exited the sign of Gemini and the 12th house in the chart. This was observed to result in an improvement in investor sentiments, just as predicted by you. Recently, the aspects a) and b) are having an impact to undermine the market sentiments. Aspect c) is also likely having an impact even if separating. I may have considered the separation to lead to more relief than was warranted. In fact, you have earlier said that the impact could be intense up to 1° after an aspect passes the exact point. So, I revise that interpretation and this aspect is now expected to be felt until the end of May.

My question to you is as follows.

Do you consider the applying aspect d) of transit Jupiter to natal Venus as having the potential to keep the stock market volatile in June, while a) and b) are still being felt. In this case, we have passed the peak in the market and the rest of the year is likely to be characterised by increased volatility and concerns about the US financial market?

Best wishes,

Thor

Guest guest

Dear ,

Thank you for the assessment. It will be interesting to follow the

developments in coming months.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , " SIHA " <vkchoudhry wrote:

>

>

> Hello my dear Thor,

>

> The applying aspect d) of transit Jupiter to natal Venus does have

the potential to keep the stock market volatile in June, while a) and

b) are still being felt. The rest of the year is likely to be

characterised by increased volatility and concerns about the US

financial market

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

>

> -

> Cosmologer

> samva

> Saturday, May 24, 2008 2:40 PM

> Recent transits in SAMVA USA chart

>

>

>

> Dear ,

>

> There are two transit aspects in the SAMVA USA chart that seem to

explain the additional volatility in US financial markets recently:

>

> a) Transit Ketu at 27° 41' Cancer and 1st house is now closely

aspecting natal 8th lord Saturn at 26° 47' Scorpio and 5th house.

> b) Transit Mercury as 3rd lord of courage and enterprise in the

chart is going retrograde around 27° 30' Taurus and 11th house under

the afflicting aspect natal 8th lord Saturn and transit Rahu at 27°

40' Capricorn and 7th house. This aspect began after mid May, peaks

towards the end of the month and ends around June 10th.

>

> In late December 2007, when looking at the aspects of the slower

moving planets for the year, the aspect b) was overlooked. Hence, I

did not account for its impact. Moreover, the aspect a) was perhaps

underappreciated by me because it involves Ketu moving at normal

speed. However, this aspect would be expected to have some effect.

>

> These aspects add to the tension associated with

> c) transit Saturn now at 8° 06' Leo and 2nd house, which is

aspecting natal 1st lord Moon at 7° 25' Taurus in 11th house. This

aspect would be having a negative effect on the American sense of

self. The rising oil prices (Saturn) are leading Americans to

reevaluate their lifestyle (1st house) as expressed for example in

recent comments by Barack Obama if the rest of the world agrees with

the widespread reliance of Americans on fuel intensive SUVs for

transportation.

> d) applying aspect of transit retrograde 6th lord Jupiter at 28°

02' Sagittarius and 6th house to natal 4th lord Venus at 23° 51'

Sagittarius. This aspect peaks on July 7th. This aspect is likely to

increase tension concerning communal harmony and the housing market.

>

> Recently, transit 10th lord Mars exited the sign of Gemini and

the 12th house in the chart. This was observed to result in an

improvement in investor sentiments, just as predicted by you.

Recently, the aspects a) and b) are having an impact to undermine the

market sentiments. Aspect c) is also likely having an impact even if

separating. I may have considered the separation to lead to more

relief than was warranted. In fact, you have earlier said that the

impact could be intense up to 1° after an aspect passes the exact

point. So, I revise that interpretation and this aspect is now

expected to be felt until the end of May.

>

> My question to you is as follows.

>

> Do you consider the applying aspect d) of transit Jupiter to

natal Venus as having the potential to keep the stock market volatile

in June, while a) and b) are still being felt. In this case, we have

passed the peak in the market and the rest of the year is likely to

be characterised by increased volatility and concerns about the US

financial market?

>

> Best wishes,

>