IndiaDivine.org

Jetliner Crash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello List Members,

A jetliner leaving El Salvador this morning overshot a runway in the capital of Honduras killing three people today.

It left San Salvador, El Salvador at 8:30am, Longitude: 89W12 Latitude: 13N42

Combust, old-aged and slow-moving Mercury is the subperiod lord and is located in H12 and exactly influenced by Rahu from H8. By the grace of benefic Jupiter aspecting the MEPs especially of H1 more lives were not lost.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/05/30/honduras.crash.ap/index.html?iref=topnews

Warm regards,Shayn

Guest guest

I forgot to mention the influence of the nodes on the houses...

SAMVA , Shayn Smith <mactunesmith wrote:

>

> Hello List Members,

> A jetliner leaving El Salvador this morning overshot a runway in

the capital of Honduras killing three people today.

> It left San Salvador, El Salvador at 8:30am, Longitude: 89W12

Latitude: 13N42

> Combust, old-aged and slow-moving Mercury is the subperiod lord and

is located in H12 and exactly influenced by Rahu from H8. By the

grace of benefic Jupiter aspecting the MEPs especially of H1 more

lives were not lost.

>

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/05/30/honduras.crash.ap/ind

ex.html?iref=topnews

>  

> Warm regards,

> Shayn

>

Guest guest

Dear Shayn,Thanks for educating us all, Pls let me know which country natal chart u are refering to.Best RegardsAjay.Shayn Smith <mactunesmith wrote: I forgot to mention the influence of the nodes on the houses...SAMVA , Shayn Smith <mactunesmith wrote:>> Hello List Members,> A jetliner leaving El Salvador this morning overshot a runway in the capital of Honduras killing three people

today.> It left San Salvador, El Salvador at 8:30am, Longitude: 89W12 Latitude: 13N42> Combust, old-aged and slow-moving Mercury is the subperiod lord and is located in H12 and exactly influenced by Rahu from H8. By the grace of benefic Jupiter aspecting the MEPs especially of H1 more lives were not lost.> http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/05/30/honduras.crash.ap/index.html?iref=topnews> > Warm regards,> Shayn>The Power of SA astrology is supreme. Its the most accurate and scientific branch of Vedic astrology.

Guest guest

Hello Ajay,

I was simply referring to the time the plane took off from San Salvador. Although I do not have times for either El Salvador or Honduras, it would be interesting to see how the charts would compare.

Warm regards,Shayn

ajay sehg <ajaysehgSAMVA Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:33:50 PMRe: Re: Jetliner Crash

Dear Shayn,Thanks for educating us all, Pls let me know which country natal chart u are refering to.Best RegardsAjay.Shayn Smith <mactunesmith@ > wrote:

I forgot to mention the influence of the nodes on the houses...SAMVA , Shayn Smith <mactunesmith@ ...> wrote:>> Hello List Members,> A jetliner leaving El Salvador this morning overshot a runway in the capital of Honduras killing three people today.> It left San Salvador, El Salvador at 8:30am, Longitude: 89W12 Latitude: 13N42> Combust, old-aged and slow-moving Mercury is the subperiod lord and is located in H12 and exactly influenced by Rahu from H8. By the grace of benefic Jupiter aspecting the MEPs especially of H1 more lives were not lost.> http://edition. cnn.com/2008/ WORLD/americas/ 05/30/honduras. crash.ap/

index.html?iref= topnews> > Warm regards,> Shayn>The Power of SA astrology is supreme. Its the most accurate and scientific branch of Vedic astrology.