IndiaDivine.org

Clinton suspends her compaign.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. Rajesh Gupta, Analysis in such matters are based on the birth data in circulation which are often more than one. This is the main limitation for an analysis. I reproduce below what I have said on this matter on 25th Nov, 2007 :

STRONG CONTENDER FOR US PRESIDENCY IN 2008

Candidates considered:

Democrats:H. Clinton 10.26.1947 at 12 noon or 7:58 a.m. and 8:02 a.m. Park Ridge IL,Obama August.4.1961 in Honolul Hawaii at 1:06 pmBill Richardson 11/15/1947 at 11:33 Pasadena CA Republicans:Mitt Romney March.12.1947 Detroit, MI, 0950 Hrs.

Bloomberg Feb 14, 1942 at 3:40 pm Boston (third party candidate)

ANALYSIS:

White considering success chances for various candidates, the following points have been considered:

(i) the prime determinants of professional/leadership matters;

(ii) the planets acting like the Sun;

(iii) the operating sub periods; and

(iv) transit planetary influences.

CONCLUSION:

Mr. Bill Richardson: Mercury acting like the Sun powerfullly influences the tenth house. Venus being lord of the tenth house is strongly placed in the house of fulfilment of desires and is the the current sub period lord. But the transit influences are extremely unfavorable which thwart the hope of success.

Ms Hillary Clinton has a better chance of winning the election.

Mr. Mitt Romney almost no chance of winning.

Best wishes. www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).Phones: 2219240 (STD 0124, ISD code 91 124)Mobile phone: 9811016333

-

Rajesh Gupta

SAMVA

Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:27 PM

Re: Clinton SUSPENDS campaign

Where did SA go wrong in this prediction, there were exhaustive discussion on Clinton Chart with Gemini Asdt and professor had also confirmed that going by the Natal/Transit and Actual happening the chart in question did fortold the Trends seen till Obama won the Nomination, it is said that by weekend Clinton will formally announce her withdrawal from the campaign.

rgds

On 6/5/08, Cosmologer <cosmologer > wrote:

Dear friends,It is now clear that Clinton is not dropping out of the race, hence keeping her options open until the convention in late August.Best,Thor & quot;Clinton plans to suspend her campaign within days, her campaign said. By suspending instead of dropping out altogether, Clinton would technically remain a candidate, entitled to keep statewide pledged delegates and district-level delegates.Yet Democrats nationwide have coalesced around Obama since he received enough delegates to become the presumptive nominee on Tuesday evening. & quot;www.cnn.com

Guest guest

Dear Guru Ji

Pranam

I have recently joined your List and am an Ardent Fan of yours

I would like to thank you from your reply to my mail

With Warm Regards

R.Gupta

On 6/8/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry wrote:

Hello dear Mr. Rajesh Gupta, Analysis in such matters are based on the birth data in circulation which are often more than one. This is the main limitation for an analysis. I reproduce below what I have said on this matter on 25th Nov, 2007 :

STRONG CONTENDER FOR US PRESIDENCY IN 2008

Candidates considered:

Democrats:H. Clinton 10.26.1947 at 12 noon or 7:58 a.m. and 8:02 a.m. Park Ridge IL,Obama August.4.1961 in Honolul Hawaii at 1:06 pmBill Richardson 11/15/1947 at 11:33 Pasadena CA

Republicans:Mitt Romney March.12.1947 Detroit, MI, 0950 Hrs.

Bloomberg Feb 14, 1942 at 3:40 pm Boston (third party candidate)

ANALYSIS:

White considering success chances for various candidates, the following points have been considered:

(i) the prime determinants of professional/leadership matters;

(ii) the planets acting like the Sun;

(iii) the operating sub periods; and

(iv) transit planetary influences.

CONCLUSION:

Mr. Bill Richardson: Mercury acting like the Sun powerfullly influences the tenth house. Venus being lord of the tenth house is strongly placed in the house of fulfilment of desires and is the the current sub period lord. But the transit influences are extremely unfavorable which thwart the hope of success.

Ms Hillary Clinton has a better chance of winning the election.

Mr. Mitt Romney almost no chance of winning.

Best wishes. www.YourNetAstrologer.comwww.JyotishRemedies121.com

A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).Phones: 2219240 (STD 0124, ISD code 91 124)Mobile phone: 9811016333

-

Rajesh Gupta

SAMVA

Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:27 PM

Re: Clinton SUSPENDS campaign

Where did SA go wrong in this prediction, there were exhaustive discussion on Clinton Chart with Gemini Asdt and professor had also confirmed that going by the Natal/Transit and Actual happening the chart in question did fortold the Trends seen till Obama won the Nomination, it is said that by weekend Clinton will formally announce her withdrawal from the campaign.

rgds

On 6/5/08, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Dear friends,It is now clear that Clinton is not dropping out of the race, hence keeping her options open until the convention in late August.Best,Thor & quot;Clinton plans to suspend her campaign within days, her campaign said. By suspending instead of dropping out altogether, Clinton would technically remain a candidate, entitled to keep statewide pledged delegates and district-level delegates.Yet Democrats nationwide have coalesced around Obama since he received enough delegates to become the presumptive nominee on Tuesday evening. & quot;

www.cnn.com