IndiaDivine.org

Interesting check

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took place in April and May 1996.

I then googled "USA earthquake May 1996" and found the following event:

Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May 1996

I then analysed the chart further and found the following signature:

Venus-Venus period was operating.

- transit Jupiter was stationary at 23° 50¢ Sagittarius

- transit Venus was at 29° 47¢ Taurus under the afflicting aspect of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.

The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.

Best wishes,

Thor

Guest guest

Hello my dear Thor, Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you understand the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around you both at macro and micro level.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

samva

Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM

Interesting check

Dear friends,

I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took place in April and May 1996.

I then googled "USA earthquake May 1996" and found the following event:

Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May 1996

I then analysed the chart further and found the following signature:

Venus-Venus period was operating.

- transit Jupiter was stationary at 23° 50¢ Sagittarius

- transit Venus was at 29° 47¢ Taurus under the afflicting aspect of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.

The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.

Best wishes,

Thor

Guest guest

My dear ,

Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are correct.

This has two components. One is the astrological method, SA. The

other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national level.

For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at the

mundane level. Now that we have made much progress in this area, it

is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as well as

individual level.

Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you have long

since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global

developments based on long running transit aspects. One example is

the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries from July

to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that year " On

macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide industrial

recession and will magnify the problem of unemployment. "

See " INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof VKC.doc " in

SAMVA

The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in many

decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread to the

West, through a process now referred to as " contagion " . In September,

the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in an

effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback in

world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.

For Leos, you predicted at that time " It gives ill health to spouse

and business losses and may necessitate long journeys. " It became

headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the

President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He had to fly long

ways to be at her side while she was receiving medical treatment. She

passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note that Rahu

and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like cancer.

He has since remarried.

Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , " SIHA " <vkchoudhry wrote:

>

> Hello my dear Thor,

>

> Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you understand

the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around you

both at macro and micro level.

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

>

>

>

> -

> Cosmologer

> samva

> Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM

> Interesting check

>

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

>

>

> I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of

analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes

in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was

stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took

place in April and May 1996.

>

>

>

> I then googled " USA earthquake May 1996 " and found the following

event:

>

>

>

> Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May 1996

>

>

>

> I then analysed the chart further and found the following

signature:

>

>

>

> Venus-Venus period was operating.

>

> - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23° 50¢ Sagittarius

>

> - transit Venus was at 29° 47¢ Taurus under the afflicting aspect

of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.

>

>

>

> The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.

>

>

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

>

> Thor

>

Guest guest

Dear Prof and Thor

First of all thanks a ton to our respected proffesor to give such a wonderful sciene (SA) to this world .... No doubt that its the most accurate method to predict events both at micro and macro levels.....

Also , i am really thankful to Mr thor for such great effort and his contributions towards society and astrology lovers ........Your effort towards mundane affairs is just amazing and words will not be enough to appreciate you for all that you are doing for this group.I hope you keep on doing this great work which may encourage many more young intllect to come forward and do research on this wonderful science.

Regards

Rahul

--- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

cosmologer <cosmologer Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Date: Monday, 9 June, 2008, 11:26 AM

My dear ,Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are correct. This has two components. One is the astrological method, SA. The other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national level.For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at the mundane level. Now that we have made much progress in this area, it is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as well as individual level. Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you have long since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global developments based on long running transit aspects. One example is the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries from July to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that year "On macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide industrial recession and will magnify the problem of

unemployment. " See "INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof VKC.doc" inhttp://groups. / group/SAMVA/ files/The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in many decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread to the West, through a process now referred to as "contagion". In September, the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in an effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback in world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.For Leos, you predicted at that time "It gives ill health to spouse and business losses and may necessitate long journeys." It became headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He had to fly long ways to be at her side while she was

receiving medical treatment. She passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note that Rahu and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like cancer. He has since remarried.Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , "SIHA" <vkchoudhry@ ...> wrote:>> Hello my dear Thor,> > Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you understand the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around you both at macro and micro level.> > Best wishes.> > > > > > - > Cosmologer > samva > Monday, June

09, 2008 1:56 AM> Interesting check> > > > Dear friends,> > > > I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took place in April and May 1996. > > > > I then googled "USA earthquake May 1996" and found the following event:> > > > Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May 1996> > > > I then analysed the chart further and found the following signature:> > > > Venus-Venus period was operating. > > - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23° 50¢ Sagittarius > > - transit Venus was at 29° 47¢

Taurus under the afflicting aspect of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio..> > > > The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.> > > > Best wishes,> > > > Thor>

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Dear Rahul,

Thank you for the kind words. Let's hope your words come true and

that many more talented astrologers come forward with their own

research contributions. That would be the best reward for our efforts.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , rahul vashisht

<rahulvashisht_astro wrote:

>

> Dear Prof and Thor

> & nbsp;

>

> First of all thanks a ton to our respected proffesor & nbsp;to

give & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;such a wonderful sciene & nbsp; (SA) & nbsp;to this

world & nbsp; ... No doubt that its & nbsp;the most accurate method to

predict events both at micro and macro levels.....

> & nbsp;

> Also , i am really thankful to Mr thor for such great effort and

his contributions towards society and astrology lovers ........Your

effort towards mundane affairs & nbsp;is just amazing and words will

not be enough to appreciate you for all that you are doing for this

group.I hope you keep on doing this great work which may encourage

many more & nbsp;young intllect to come forward and do & nbsp;research on

this wonderful & nbsp;science.

> & nbsp;

> Regards

> & nbsp;

> Rahul & nbsp;

> --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer wrote:

>

> cosmologer cosmologer

> Re: Interesting check

> SAMVA

> Monday, 9 June, 2008, 11:26 AM

My dear ,

>

> Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are correct.

> This has two components. One is the astrological method, SA. The

> other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national level.

>

> For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at the

> mundane level. Now that we have made much progress in this area, it

> is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as well as

> individual level.

>

> Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you have

long

> since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global

> developments based on long running transit aspects. One example is

> the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries from

July

> to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that

year " On

> macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide industrial

> recession and will magnify the problem of unemployment. "

>

> See " INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof VKC.doc " in

>

> http://groups. / group/SAMVA/ files/

>

> The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in many

> decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread to

the

> West, through a process now referred to as " contagion " . In

September,

> the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in an

> effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback in

> world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.

>

> For Leos, you predicted at that time " It gives ill health to spouse

> and business losses and may necessitate long journeys. " It became

> headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the

> President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He had to fly

long

> ways to be at her side while she was receiving medical treatment.

She

> passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note that

Rahu

> and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like cancer.

> He has since remarried.

>

> Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Thor

>

> SAMVA , " SIHA " & lt;vkchoudhry@ ... & gt; wrote:

> & gt;

> & gt; Hello my dear Thor,

> & gt;

> & gt; Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you

understand

> the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around you

> both at macro and micro level.

> & gt;

> & gt; Best wishes.

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; -

> & gt; Cosmologer

> & gt; samva

> & gt; Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM

> & gt; Interesting check

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; Dear friends,

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of

> analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes

> in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was

> stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took

> place in April and May 1996.

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; I then googled " USA earthquake May 1996 " and found the

following

> event:

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; I then analysed the chart further and found the following

> signature:

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; Venus-Venus period was operating.

> & gt;

> & gt; - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23° 50¢ Sagittarius

> & gt;

> & gt; - transit Venus was at 29° 47¢ Taurus under the afflicting

aspect

> of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; Best wishes,

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; Thor

> & gt;

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

>

Guest guest

Dear Proffesor and Thor

I again would like appreciate for your hard work and sharing invaluable knowledge.

I am also checking SAMVA US chart ....on weekly or monthly basis wrt to stock market and other such events happening around , and no doubt results are quite astonishing .

Now , I would like to figure out the crude oil price in near future from SAMVA US chart ,,, i hope it might give us some clue as where it is heading in near future ..........Globally , all media channels are discussing crude oil price with 6-12 months time frame .......Now , where some analyst are expecting it rise to 150 -200 $ per barrel dis year ..... followed by 250$ in 2009 ..... where on the other side few of them are expecting it to plunge back to its previous levels ...i.e even below 100 $.

I am quite sure ..... astrology will definately give us some insight on dis front .....so i would like to request our respected proffesor and Mr Thor to shed some light on this topic.....I am trying to figure it out from different transits etc .... but got baffled .So finally i would like your help so that you could give me some hint as to what major factors had contributed all such ........

Regards

Rahul--- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

cosmologer <cosmologer Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Date: Monday, 9 June, 2008, 2:37 PM

Dear Rahul,Thank you for the kind words. Let's hope your words come true and that many more talented astrologers come forward with their own research contributions. That would be the best reward for our efforts.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , rahul vashisht <rahulvashisht_ astro > wrote:>> Dear Prof and Thor> & nbsp;> > First of all thanks a ton to our respected proffesor & nbsp; to give & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;such a wonderful sciene & nbsp; (SA) & nbsp;to this world & nbsp; ... No doubt that its & nbsp;the most accurate method to predict events both at micro and macro levels.....> & nbsp;> Also , i am really thankful to Mr thor for such great effort and his contributions towards society and astrology lovers ........Your

effort towards mundane affairs & nbsp; is just amazing and words will not be enough to appreciate you for all that you are doing for this group.I hope you keep on doing this great work which may encourage many more & nbsp;young intllect to come forward and do & nbsp;research on this wonderful & nbsp; science.> & nbsp;> Regards> & nbsp;> Rahul & nbsp;> --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer@. .. wrote:> > cosmologer cosmologer@.. ..> Re: Interesting check> SAMVA > Monday, 9 June, 2008, 11:26 AM> > > > > > > My dear ,> > Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are correct. > This has two components. One is the astrological method,

SA. The > other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national level.> > For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at the > mundane level. Now that we have made much progress in this area, it > is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as well as > individual level. > > Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you have long > since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global > developments based on long running transit aspects. One example is > the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries from July > to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that year "On > macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide industrial > recession and will magnify the problem of unemployment. " > > See "INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof VKC.doc"

in> > http://groups. / group/SAMVA/ files/> > The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in many > decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread to the > West, through a process now referred to as "contagion". In September, > the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in an > effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback in > world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.> > For Leos, you predicted at that time "It gives ill health to spouse > and business losses and may necessitate long journeys." It became > headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the > President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He had to fly long > ways to be at her side while she was receiving medical

treatment. She > passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note that Rahu > and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like cancer. > He has since remarried.> > Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > SAMVA , "SIHA" & lt;vkchoudhry@ ... & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; Hello my dear Thor,> & gt; > & gt; Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you understand > the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around you > both at macro and micro level.> & gt; > & gt; Best wishes.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; - > & gt; Cosmologer > & gt; To:

samva > & gt; Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM> & gt; Interesting check> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Dear friends,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of > analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes > in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was > stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took > place in April and May 1996. > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I then googled "USA earthquake May 1996" and found the following > event:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May 1996> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; >

& gt; I then analysed the chart further and found the following > signature:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Venus-Venus period was operating. > & gt; > & gt; - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23° 50¢ Sagittarius > & gt; > & gt; - transit Venus was at 29° 47¢ Taurus under the afflicting aspect > of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Best wishes,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Thor> & gt;> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/>

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

Hello Rahul, SAMVA US chart can be one of the many factors influencing the oil. Saturn ruling crude is in the sign Leo which is giving the price a volatility tending upwards. I do not think, not sure, it would touch $200 or more this year.

Best wishes.

-

rahul vashisht

SAMVA

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:49 PM

Re: Re: Interesting check

Dear Proffesor and Thor

I again would like appreciate for your hard work and sharing invaluable knowledge.

I am also checking SAMVA US chart ....on weekly or monthly basis wrt to stock market and other such events happening around , and no doubt results are quite astonishing .

Now , I would like to figure out the crude oil price in near future from SAMVA US chart ,,, i hope it might give us some clue as where it is heading in near future ..........Globally , all media channels are discussing crude oil price with 6-12 months time frame .......Now , where some analyst are expecting it rise to 150 -200 $ per barrel dis year ..... followed by 250$ in 2009 ..... where on the other side few of them are expecting it to plunge back to its previous levels ...i.e even below 100 $.

I am quite sure ..... astrology will definately give us some insight on dis front .....so i would like to request our respected proffesor and Mr Thor to shed some light on this topic.....I am trying to figure it out from different transits etc .... but got baffled .So finally i would like your help so that you could give me some hint as to what major factors had contributed all such ........

Regards

Rahul--- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer <cosmologer > wrote:

cosmologer <cosmologer > Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Date: Monday, 9 June, 2008, 2:37 PM

Dear Rahul,Thank you for the kind words. Let's hope your words come true and that many more talented astrologers come forward with their own research contributions. That would be the best reward for our efforts.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , rahul vashisht <rahulvashisht_ astro > wrote:>> Dear Prof and Thor> & nbsp;> > First of all thanks a ton to our respected proffesor & nbsp; to give & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;such a wonderful sciene & nbsp; (SA) & nbsp;to this world & nbsp; ... No doubt that its & nbsp;the most accurate method to predict events both at micro and macro levels.....> & nbsp;> Also , i am really thankful to Mr thor for such great effort and his contributions towards society and astrology lovers ........Your effort towards mundane affairs & nbsp; is just amazing and words will not be enough to appreciate you for all that you are doing for this group.I hope you keep on doing this great work which may encourage many more & nbsp;young intllect to come forward and do & nbsp;research on this wonderful & nbsp; science.> & nbsp;> Regards> & nbsp;> Rahul & nbsp;> --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer@. .. wrote:> > cosmologer cosmologer@.. ..> Re: Interesting check> SAMVA > Monday, 9 June, 2008, 11:26 AM> > > > > > > My dear ,> > Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are correct. > This has two components. One is the astrological method, SA. The > other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national level.> > For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at the > mundane level. Now that we have made much progress in this area, it > is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as well as > individual level. > > Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you have long > since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global > developments based on long running transit aspects. One example is > the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries from July > to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that year "On > macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide industrial > recession and will magnify the problem of unemployment. " > > See "INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof VKC.doc" in> > http://groups. / group/SAMVA/ files/> > The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in many > decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread to the > West, through a process now referred to as "contagion". In September, > the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in an > effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback in > world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.> > For Leos, you predicted at that time "It gives ill health to spouse > and business losses and may necessitate long journeys." It became > headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the > President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He had to fly long > ways to be at her side while she was receiving medical treatment. She > passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note that Rahu > and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like cancer. > He has since remarried.> > Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > SAMVA , "SIHA" & lt;vkchoudhry@ ... & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; Hello my dear Thor,> & gt; > & gt; Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you understand > the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around you > both at macro and micro level.> & gt; > & gt; Best wishes.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; - > & gt; Cosmologer > & gt; samva > & gt; Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM> & gt; Interesting check> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Dear friends,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of > analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes > in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was > stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took > place in April and May 1996. > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I then googled "USA earthquake May 1996" and found the following > event:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May 1996> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I then analysed the chart further and found the following > signature:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Venus-Venus period was operating. > & gt; > & gt; - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23° 50¢ Sagittarius > & gt; > & gt; - transit Venus was at 29° 47¢ Taurus under the afflicting aspect > of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Best wishes,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Thor> & gt;> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Proffesor and Thor

Many thanks Proffesor.

Another thing , I am regular reader of Thor's blog which as i mentioned before that no words to appreciate his effort.........His case studies with explanations whether its earth quake's or weather conditions , politics or science are superb nd quite helpful for astro lovers ..........

Now , i would like to request/ask Mr Thor if is it feasible for him to add some case studies of stock market events happened world wide .........e.g 1992, 2000 etc . I can understand its time consuming but it would be great help to all his blog readers and astro lovers...As his explanations are easy to understand and very intersting ...

Once again thanks a ton to both our respected Proffesor and Thor

Warm Regards

Rahul

SIHA <vkchoudhryRe: Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Date: Tuesday, 10 June, 2008, 8:33 PM

Hello Rahul, SAMVA US chart can be one of the many factors influencing the oil. Saturn ruling crude is in the sign Leo which is giving the price a volatility tending upwards.. I do not think, not sure, it would touch $200 or more this year.

Best wishes.

-

rahul vashisht

SAMVA

Dear Proffesor and Thor

Regards

cosmologer <cosmologer > Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Monday, 9 June, 2008, 2:37 PM

Dear Rahul,Thank you for the kind words. Let's hope your words come true and that many more talented astrologers come forward with their own research contributions. That would be the best reward for our efforts.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , rahul vashisht <rahulvashisht_ astro > wrote:>> Dear Prof and Thor> & nbsp;> > First of all thanks a ton to our respected proffesor & nbsp; to give & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;such a wonderful sciene & nbsp; (SA) & nbsp;to this world & nbsp; ... No doubt that its & nbsp;the most accurate method to predict events both at micro and macro levels.....> & nbsp;> Also , i am really thankful to Mr thor for such great effort and his contributions towards society and astrology lovers ........Your

effort towards mundane affairs & nbsp; is just amazing and words will not be enough to appreciate you for all that you are doing for this group.I hope you keep on doing this great work which may encourage many more & nbsp;young intllect to come forward and do & nbsp;research on this wonderful & nbsp; science.> & nbsp;> Regards> & nbsp;> Rahul & nbsp;> --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer@. .. wrote:> > cosmologer cosmologer@.. . ..> Re: Interesting check> SAMVA > Monday, 9 June, 2008, 11:26 AM> > > > > > > My dear ,> > Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are correct. > This has two components. One is the astrological

method, SA. The > other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national level.> > For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at the > mundane level. Now that we have made much progress in this area, it > is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as well as > individual level. > > Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you have long > since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global > developments based on long running transit aspects. One example is > the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries from July > to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that year "On > macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide industrial > recession and will magnify the problem of unemployment.. " > > See "INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof

VKC.doc" in> > http://groups. / group/SAMVA/ files/> > The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in many > decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread to the > West, through a process now referred to as "contagion". In September, > the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in an > effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback in > world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.> > For Leos, you predicted at that time "It gives ill health to spouse > and business losses and may necessitate long journeys." It became > headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the > President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He had to fly long > ways to be at her side while she was receiving

medical treatment. She > passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note that Rahu > and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like cancer. > He has since remarried.> > Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > SAMVA , "SIHA" & lt;vkchoudhry@ ... & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; Hello my dear Thor,> & gt; > & gt; Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you understand > the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around you > both at macro and micro level.> & gt; > & gt; Best wishes.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; - > & gt; Cosmologer > & gt;

samva > & gt; Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM> & gt; Interesting check> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Dear friends,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of > analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes > in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was > stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took > place in April and May 1996. > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I then googled "USA earthquake May 1996" and found the following > event:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May 1996> & gt; > & gt; > & gt;

> & gt; I then analysed the chart further and found the following > signature:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Venus-Venus period was operating. > & gt; > & gt; - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23ð 50ÃÂĸ Sagittarius > & gt; > & gt; - transit Venus was at 29ð 47ÃÂĸ Taurus under the afflicting aspect > of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Best wishes,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Thor> & gt;> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/>

Guest guest

Hello dear Rahul, Mr. Thor always tries to do the maximum he can.

Best wishes.

-

rahul vashisht

SAMVA

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:12 PM

Dear Proffesor and Thor

Many thanks Proffesor.

Another thing , I am regular reader of Thor's blog which as i mentioned before that no words to appreciate his effort.........His case studies with explanations whether its earth quake's or weather conditions , politics or science are superb nd quite helpful for astro lovers ..........

Now , i would like to request/ask Mr Thor if is it feasible for him to add some case studies of stock market events happened world wide .........e.g 1992, 2000 etc . I can understand its time consuming but it would be great help to all his blog readers and astro lovers...As his explanations are easy to understand and very intersting ...

Warm Regards

Rahul

SIHA <vkchoudhry >Re: Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Date: Tuesday, 10 June, 2008, 8:33 PM

Hello Rahul, SAMVA US chart can be one of the many factors influencing the oil. Saturn ruling crude is in the sign Leo which is giving the price a volatility tending upwards.. I do not think, not sure, it would touch $200 or more this year.

Best wishes.

-

rahul vashisht

SAMVA

Dear Proffesor and Thor

Regards

cosmologer <cosmologer > Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Monday, 9 June, 2008, 2:37 PM

Dear Rahul,Thank you for the kind words. Let's hope your words come true and that many more talented astrologers come forward with their own research contributions. That would be the best reward for our efforts.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , rahul vashisht <rahulvashisht_ astro > wrote:>> Dear Prof and Thor> & nbsp;> > First of all thanks a ton to our respected proffesor & nbsp; to give & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;such a wonderful sciene & nbsp; (SA) & nbsp;to this world & nbsp; ... No doubt that its & nbsp;the most accurate method to predict events both at micro and macro levels.....> & nbsp;> Also , i am really thankful to Mr thor for such great effort and his contributions towards society and astrology lovers ........Your effort towards mundane affairs & nbsp; is just amazing and words will not be enough to appreciate you for all that you are doing for this group.I hope you keep on doing this great work which may encourage many more & nbsp;young intllect to come forward and do & nbsp;research on this wonderful & nbsp; science.> & nbsp;> Regards> & nbsp;> Rahul & nbsp;> --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer@. .. wrote:> > cosmologer cosmologer@.. . ..> Re: Interesting check> SAMVA > Monday, 9 June, 2008, 11:26 AM> > > > > > > My dear ,> > Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are correct. > This has two components. One is the astrological method, SA. The > other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national level.> > For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at the > mundane level. Now that we have made much progress in this area, it > is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as well as > individual level. > > Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you have long > since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global > developments based on long running transit aspects. One example is > the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries from July > to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that year "On > macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide industrial > recession and will magnify the problem of unemployment.. " > > See "INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof VKC.doc" in> > http://groups. / group/SAMVA/ files/> > The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in many > decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread to the > West, through a process now referred to as "contagion". In September, > the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in an > effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback in > world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.> > For Leos, you predicted at that time "It gives ill health to spouse > and business losses and may necessitate long journeys." It became > headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the > President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He had to fly long > ways to be at her side while she was receiving medical treatment. She > passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note that Rahu > and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like cancer. > He has since remarried.> > Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > SAMVA , "SIHA" & lt;vkchoudhry@ ... & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; Hello my dear Thor,> & gt; > & gt; Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you understand > the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around you > both at macro and micro level.> & gt; > & gt; Best wishes.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; - > & gt; Cosmologer > & gt; samva > & gt; Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM> & gt; Interesting check> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Dear friends,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of > analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes > in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was > stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took > place in April and May 1996. > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I then googled "USA earthquake May 1996" and found the following > event:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May 1996> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I then analysed the chart further and found the following > signature:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Venus-Venus period was operating. > & gt; > & gt; - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23ð 50ÃÂĸ Sagittarius > & gt; > & gt; - transit Venus was at 29ð 47ÃÂĸ Taurus under the afflicting aspect > of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Best wishes,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Thor> & gt;> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/>

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

We know Proffesor and we all appreciate him for his efforts and sincerity ...

Regards

Rahul--- On Wed, 11/6/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry wrote:

SIHA <vkchoudhryRe: Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Date: Wednesday, 11 June, 2008, 12:26 PM

Hello dear Rahul, Mr. Thor always tries to do the maximum he can.

Best wishes.

-

rahul vashisht

SAMVA

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:12 PM

Dear Proffesor and Thor

Many thanks Proffesor.

Another thing , I am regular reader of Thor's blog which as i mentioned before that no words to appreciate his effort...... ...His case studies with explanations whether its earth quake's or weather conditions , politics or science are superb nd quite helpful for astro lovers ..........

Now , i would like to request/ask Mr Thor if is it feasible for him to add some case studies of stock market events happened world wide ..........e.g 1992, 2000 etc . I can understand its time consuming but it would be great help to all his blog readers and astro lovers...As his explanations are easy to understand and very intersting ...

Warm Regards

Rahul

SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Tuesday, 10 June, 2008, 8:33 PM

Hello Rahul, SAMVA US chart can be one of the many factors influencing the oil. Saturn ruling crude is in the sign Leo which is giving the price a volatility tending upwards... I do not think, not sure, it would touch $200 or more this year.

Best wishes.

-

rahul vashisht

SAMVA

Dear Proffesor and Thor

Regards

effort towards mundane affairs & nbsp; is just amazing and words will not be enough to appreciate you for all that you are doing for this group.I hope you keep on doing this great work which may encourage many more & nbsp;young intllect to come forward and do & nbsp;research on this wonderful & nbsp; science.> & nbsp;> Regards> & nbsp;> Rahul & nbsp;> --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer@. .. wrote:> > cosmologer cosmologer@.. . . ..> Re: Interesting check> SAMVA > Monday, 9 June, 2008, 11:26 AM> > > > > > > My dear ,> > Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are correct. > This has two components. One is the astrological

method, SA. The > other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national level.> > For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at the > mundane level. Now that we have made much progress in this area, it > is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as well as > individual level. > > Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you have long > since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global > developments based on long running transit aspects. One example is > the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries from July > to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that year "On > macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide industrial > recession and will magnify the problem of unemployment.. . " > > See "INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof

VKC.doc" in> > http://groups. / group/SAMVA/ files/> > The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in many > decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread to the > West, through a process now referred to as "contagion". In September, > the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in an > effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback in > world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.> > For Leos, you predicted at that time "It gives ill health to spouse > and business losses and may necessitate long journeys." It became > headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the > President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He had to fly long > ways to be at her side while she was receiving

medical treatment. She > passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note that Rahu > and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like cancer. > He has since remarried.> > Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > SAMVA , "SIHA" & lt;vkchoudhry@ ... & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; Hello my dear Thor,> & gt; > & gt; Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you understand > the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around you > both at macro and micro level.> & gt; > & gt; Best wishes.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; - > & gt; Cosmologer > & gt;

samva > & gt; Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM> & gt; Interesting check> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Dear friends,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of > analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes > in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was > stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took > place in April and May 1996. > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; I then googled "USA earthquake May 1996" and found the following > event:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May 1996> & gt; > & gt; > & gt;

> & gt; I then analysed the chart further and found the following > signature:> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Venus-Venus period was operating. > & gt; > & gt; - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23Ãð 50ÃÃĸ Sagittarius > & gt; > & gt; - transit Venus was at 29Ãð 47ÃÃĸ Taurus under the afflicting aspect > of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Best wishes,> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Thor> & gt;> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/>

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Rahul,

I did a study of this in early 2007. For instance in message 12610 on

Sun Feb 4, 2007 3:57 am there was a study of transit and period

influences in the " SAMVA USA chart - stocks plunge by 25% in 1962 " .

This study received considerable discussion, including by Professor

Choudhry. There were many other such contributions. I then compiled

these studies of different episodes and presented on the list. Since

then the work with the SAMVA chart has considerably improved the

understanding of financial dynamics as seen through the chart. More

recently, I touched upon this in a message #15170 to the list on Mon

May 26, 2008 6:38 am. I would be willing, when time allows, to

revisit this research in order to draw out more clearly the salient

period and transit dynamics operating during the fifteen major stock

market episodes studied. In the meantime, feel free to go into the

message archives and review the work that has been performed and

presented. It is there for list members to read and hopefully benefit

from.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , rahul vashisht

<rahulvashisht_astro wrote:

>

> We know Proffesor and we all appreciate him for his efforts and

sincerity ....

> & nbsp;

> Regards

> Rahul

>

> --- On Wed, 11/6/08, SIHA vkchoudhry wrote:

>

> SIHA vkchoudhry

> Re: Re: Interesting check

> SAMVA

> Wednesday, 11 June, 2008, 12:26 PM

>

Hello dear Rahul,

> & nbsp;

> Mr. Thor always tries to do the maximum he can.

> & nbsp;

> Best wishes.

> & nbsp;

>

>

> & nbsp;

> & nbsp;

>

> -

> rahul vashisht

> SAMVA

> Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:12 PM

>

>

Dear Proffesor and Thor

> & nbsp;

> Many thanks Proffesor.

> & nbsp;

> Another thing , I am regular reader of Thor's blog which as i

mentioned before & nbsp;that & nbsp;no & nbsp;words & nbsp;to appreciate his

effort...... ...His case studies & nbsp;with explanations & nbsp; whether

its earth quake's or weather conditions , politics or science

are & nbsp; & nbsp;superb nd quite helpful for astro lovers ..........

> & nbsp;

> Now & nbsp;, i would like to request/ask Mr Thor if is it feasible

for him to add some case studies of stock market events happened

world wide .........e.g 1992, 2000 etc . I can understand its time

consuming but it would be great help to all his blog readers and

astro lovers...As his explanations are easy to understand and very

intersting ...

> & nbsp;

> Once again thanks a ton to both our respected Proffesor and Thor

> & nbsp;

> Warm Regards

> Rahul

>

>

>

> & nbsp;

> SIHA vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com & gt;

> SAMVA

> Tuesday, 10 June, 2008, 8:33 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello Rahul,

> & nbsp;

> SAMVA US chart can be one of the many factors influencing the

oil. & nbsp; Saturn ruling crude is in the sign Leo which is giving the

price a volatility tending upwards.. I do not think, not sure,

& nbsp;it would touch $200 or more this year.

> & nbsp;

> Best wishes.

> & nbsp;

>

>

> & nbsp;

> & nbsp;

>

> -

> rahul vashisht

> SAMVA

> Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:49 PM

>

>

Dear Proffesor and Thor

> & nbsp;

> I again would like appreciate for your & nbsp;hard work and sharing

invaluable knowledge.

> & nbsp;

> I am also checking SAMVA US chart ....on weekly or monthly basis

wrt to stock market and other such events happening around , and no

doubt results are quite astonishing .

> & nbsp;

> Now , I would like to figure out the crude oil price in near future

from SAMVA US chart ,,, i hope it might give us some clue as where it

is & nbsp;heading in near future ..........Globally , all media

channels are discussing crude oil price with 6-12 months time

frame .......Now , where some analyst are expecting it rise & nbsp;to

150 -200 & nbsp;$ per barrel dis year ..... followed by 250$ & nbsp;in

2009 ..... & nbsp; where on the other side few of them are expecting it

to plunge back to its previous levels ...i.e even below 100 $.

> & nbsp;

> I am quite sure ..... astrology will definately give us some

insight on dis front .....so i would like to request our respected

proffesor and Mr Thor to shed some light on this topic.....I am

trying to figure it out from different transits etc .... but got

baffled .So finally i would like your help so that you could give me

some hint as to what major factors had contributed all such ........

> & nbsp;

> Regards

> & nbsp;

> Rahul

>

> --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer & gt; wrote:

>

> cosmologer cosmologer & gt;

> Re: Interesting check

> SAMVA

> Monday, 9 June, 2008, 2:37 PM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Rahul,

>

> Thank you for the kind words. Let's hope your words come true and

> that many more talented astrologers come forward with their own

> research contributions. That would be the best reward for our

efforts.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Thor

> SAMVA , rahul vashisht

> & lt;rahulvashisht_ astro@ & gt; wrote:

> & gt;

> & gt; Dear Prof and Thor

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt;

> & gt; First of all thanks a ton to our respected proffesor & amp;nbsp;

to

> give & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp;such a wonderful

sciene & amp;nbsp; (SA) & amp;nbsp;to this

> world & amp;nbsp; ... No doubt that its & amp;nbsp;the most accurate

method to

> predict events both at micro and macro levels.....

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt; Also , i am really thankful to Mr thor for such great effort

and

> his contributions towards society and astrology lovers ........Your

> effort towards mundane affairs & amp;nbsp; is just amazing and words

will

> not be enough to appreciate you for all that you are doing for this

> group.I hope you keep on doing this great work which may encourage

> many more & amp;nbsp;young intllect to come forward and

do & amp;nbsp;research on

> this wonderful & amp;nbsp; science.

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt; Regards

> & gt; & amp;nbsp;

> & gt; Rahul & amp;nbsp;

> & gt; --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer@ .. wrote:

> & gt;

> & gt; cosmologer cosmologer@ . . ..

> & gt; Re: Interesting check

> & gt; SAMVA

> & gt; Monday, 9 June, 2008, 11:26 AM

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; My dear ,

> & gt;

> & gt; Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are

correct.

> & gt; This has two components. One is the astrological method, SA.

The

> & gt; other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national

level.

> & gt;

> & gt; For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at

the

> & gt; mundane level. Now that we have made much progress in this

area, it

> & gt; is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as

well as

> & gt; individual level.

> & gt;

> & gt; Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you

have

> long

> & gt; since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global

> & gt; developments based on long running transit aspects. One

example is

> & gt; the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries

from

> July

> & gt; to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that

> year " On

> & gt; macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide

industrial

> & gt; recession and will magnify the problem of unemployment. . "

> & gt;

> & gt; See " INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof VKC.doc " in

> & gt;

> & gt; http://groups. / group/SAMVA/ files/

> & gt;

> & gt; The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in

many

> & gt; decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread

to

> the

> & gt; West, through a process now referred to as " contagion " . In

> September,

> & gt; the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in

an

> & gt; effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback

in

> & gt; world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.

> & gt;

> & gt; For Leos, you predicted at that time " It gives ill health to

spouse

> & gt; and business losses and may necessitate long journeys. " It

became

> & gt; headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the

> & gt; President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He had to

fly

> long

> & gt; ways to be at her side while she was receiving medical

treatment.

> She

> & gt; passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note

that

> Rahu

> & gt; and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like

cancer.

> & gt; He has since remarried.

> & gt;

> & gt; Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.

> & gt;

> & gt; Best wishes,

> & gt;

> & gt; Thor

> & gt;

> & gt; SAMVA , " SIHA "

& amp;lt;vkchoudhry@ ... & amp;gt; wrote:

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; Hello my dear Thor,

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when

you

> understand

> & gt; the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings around

you

> & gt; both at macro and micro level.

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; Best wishes.

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; -

> & gt; & amp;gt; Cosmologer

> & gt; & amp;gt; samva

> & gt; & amp;gt; Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM

> & gt; & amp;gt; Interesting check

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; Dear friends,

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart.

Instead of

> & gt; analysing the astrological dynamics of major historical

earthquakes

> & gt; in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was

> & gt; stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this

took

> & gt; place in April and May 1996.

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; I then googled " USA earthquake May 1996 " and found

the

> following

> & gt; event:

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake

of 3 May

> 1996

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; I then analysed the chart further and found the

following

> & gt; signature:

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; Venus-Venus period was operating.

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23Ãð

50ÃÃĸ Sagittarius

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; - transit Venus was at 29Ãð 47ÃÃĸ Taurus

under the afflicting

> aspect

> & gt; of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; Best wishes,

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt; & amp;gt; Thor

> & gt; & amp;gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt;

> & gt; Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

> http://in.promos. / groups/

> & gt;

>

>

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click

here

>

>

>

> Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food and more. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/bestof/

>

Guest guest

Dear Thor

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice .....also will be eagerly waiting for compiled case studies of US stock market on your blog ......It was quite intersting to see 2000 Bear Phase when both US nd Indian market wiped out more than 50% .......From 2000-2003 ......Jupiter was transiting with L8 Saturn in aries and later they both were transited in taurus and after that jupiter L6 was in H12 .....After 2003 when jupiter was out of 12th house .....things got mitigated to some extent and start getting better ....tht was juz malefic combination of slow moving planets rest many minor and other malefic combinations of fast moving planets as well.........

But one thingwhich baffles me is like dis time we hav seen L6 Jupiter transiting from H6 ....and almost whole year sounds negative and reflecting downward trend but why not such financial turbulance witnessed in 1996 when jupiter was transited from L6 and also aspected by saturn L8 from H9......Would be intersting to discuss 2000-2003 Bear Phase wrt SAMVA US Chart.

Regards

Rahul

--- On Wed, 11/6/08, cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

cosmologer <cosmologer Re: Interesting checkSAMVA Date: Wednesday, 11 June, 2008, 7:06 PM

Dear Rahul,I did a study of this in early 2007. For instance in message 12610 on Sun Feb 4, 2007 3:57 am there was a study of transit and period influences in the "SAMVA USA chart - stocks plunge by 25% in 1962". This study received considerable discussion, including by . There were many other such contributions. I then compiled these studies of different episodes and presented on the list. Since then the work with the SAMVA chart has considerably improved the understanding of financial dynamics as seen through the chart. More recently, I touched upon this in a message #15170 to the list on Mon May 26, 2008 6:38 am. I would be willing, when time allows, to revisit this research in order to draw out more clearly the salient period and transit dynamics operating during the fifteen major stock market episodes studied. In the meantime, feel free to go into the message archives

and review the work that has been performed and presented. It is there for list members to read and hopefully benefit from.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , rahul vashisht <rahulvashisht_ astro > wrote:>> We know Proffesor and we all appreciate him for his efforts and sincerity ....> & nbsp;> Regards> Rahul> > --- On Wed, 11/6/08, SIHA vkchoudhry@. .. wrote:> > SIHA vkchoudhry@. ..> Re: Re: Interesting check> SAMVA > Wednesday, 11 June, 2008, 12:26 PM> > > > > > > > Hello dear Rahul,> & nbsp;> Mr. Thor always tries to do the maximum he

can.> & nbsp;> Best wishes.> & nbsp;> > > & nbsp;> & nbsp;> > - > rahul vashisht > SAMVA > Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:12 PM> Re: Re: Interesting check> > > > > > > > > Dear Proffesor and Thor> & nbsp;> Many thanks Proffesor.> & nbsp;> Another thing , I am regular reader of Thor's blog which as i mentioned before & nbsp; that & nbsp; no & nbsp;words & nbsp;to appreciate his effort...... ...His case studies & nbsp; with explanations & nbsp; whether its earth quake's or weather conditions , politics or science are & nbsp; & nbsp; superb nd quite helpful for astro lovers ...........> & nbsp;> Now & nbsp;, i would like to

request/ask Mr Thor if is it feasible for him to add some case studies of stock market events happened world wide .........e.g 1992, 2000 etc . I can understand its time consuming but it would be great help to all his blog readers and astro lovers...As his explanations are easy to understand and very intersting ...> & nbsp;> Once again thanks a ton to both our respected Proffesor and Thor> & nbsp;> Warm Regards> Rahul> > > > & nbsp;> SIHA vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com & gt;> Re: Re: Interesting check> SAMVA > Tuesday, 10 June, 2008, 8:33 PM> > > > > > Hello Rahul,> & nbsp;> SAMVA US chart can be one of the many factors influencing the oil. & nbsp; Saturn ruling crude is in the sign Leo which is giving the price a volatility

tending upwards.. I do not think, not sure, & nbsp;it would touch $200 or more this year.> & nbsp;> Best wishes.> & nbsp;> > > & nbsp;> & nbsp;> > - > rahul vashisht > SAMVA > Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:49 PM> Re: Re: Interesting check> > > > > > > > > Dear Proffesor and Thor> & nbsp;> I again would like appreciate for your & nbsp;hard work and sharing invaluable knowledge.> & nbsp;> I am also checking SAMVA US chart ....on weekly or monthly basis wrt to stock market and other such events happening around , and no doubt results are quite astonishing .> & nbsp;> Now , I would like to figure out the crude oil price in near future

from SAMVA US chart ,,, i hope it might give us some clue as where it is & nbsp;heading in near future ..........Globally , all media channels are discussing crude oil price with 6-12 months time frame ........Now , where some analyst are expecting it rise & nbsp;to 150 -200 & nbsp;$ per barrel dis year ..... followed by 250$ & nbsp;in 2009 ...... & nbsp; where on the other side few of them are expecting it to plunge back to its previous levels ...i.e even below 100 $.> & nbsp;> I am quite sure ..... astrology will definately give us some insight on dis front .....so i would like to request our respected proffesor and Mr Thor to shed some light on this topic.....I am trying to figure it out from different transits etc .... but got baffled .So finally i would like your help so that you could give me some hint as to what major factors had contributed all such ........>

& nbsp;> Regards> & nbsp;> Rahul> > --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer & gt; wrote:> > cosmologer cosmologer & gt;> Re: Interesting check> SAMVA > Monday, 9 June, 2008, 2:37 PM> > > > > Dear Rahul,> > Thank you for the kind words. Let's hope your words come true and > that many more talented astrologers come forward with their own > research contributions. That would be the best reward for our efforts.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> SAMVA , rahul vashisht > & lt;rahulvashisht_ astro@ & gt; wrote:> & gt;> & gt; Dear Prof and Thor> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; > & gt; First of all thanks a ton to our respected

proffesor & amp; nbsp; to > give & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp; & amp;nbsp;such a wonderful sciene & amp;nbsp; (SA) & amp;nbsp; to this > world & amp;nbsp; ... No doubt that its & amp;nbsp; the most accurate method to > predict events both at micro and macro levels.....> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; Also , i am really thankful to Mr thor for such great effort and > his contributions towards society and astrology lovers ........Your > effort towards mundane affairs & amp; nbsp; is just amazing and words will > not be enough to appreciate you for all that you are doing for this > group.I hope you keep on doing this great work which may encourage > many more & amp;nbsp; young intllect to come forward and do & amp;nbsp; research on > this wonderful & amp; nbsp; science.> & gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; Regards>

& gt; & amp;nbsp;> & gt; Rahul & amp;nbsp;> & gt; --- On Mon, 9/6/08, cosmologer cosmologer@ .. wrote:> & gt; > & gt; cosmologer cosmologer@ . . ..> & gt; Re: Interesting check> & gt; SAMVA > & gt; Monday, 9 June, 2008, 11:26 AM> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; My dear ,> & gt; > & gt; Exactly, the insights become interesting because they are correct. > & gt; This has two components. One is the astrological method, SA. The > & gt; other is the authentic birth chart, at individual or national level.> & gt; > & gt; For a long time, the challenge was to find authentic charts at the > & gt; mundane level. Now that we have made much progress

in this area, it > & gt; is possible to show that SA applies equally at national as well as > & gt; individual level. > & gt; > & gt; Of course, macro also means global level, and for this you have > long > & gt; since demonstrated the efficacy of SA with respect to global > & gt; developments based on long running transit aspects. One example is > & gt; the aspect of Rahu in Leo to a debilitated Saturn in Aries from > July > & gt; to November 1998, for which you predicted in January of that > year "On > & gt; macro level this afflicted Saturn will cause world-wide industrial > & gt; recession and will magnify the problem of unemployment. . " > & gt; > & gt; See "INFLUENCES OF SATURN IN 1998 by Prof VKC.doc" in> & gt; > & gt; http://groups. / group/SAMVA/ files/> & gt; > & gt; The outcome was a major global financial crisis, the worst in many > & gt; decades, with a crisis developing in Russia which then spread to > the > & gt; West, through a process now referred to as "contagion". In > September, > & gt; the US central bank began to agressively cut interest rates in an > & gt; effort to stave off a major economic slump. Due to the setback in > & gt; world wide demand, the oil price collapsed to $10 per barrel.> & gt; > & gt; For Leos, you predicted at that time "It gives ill health to spouse > & gt; and business losses and may necessitate long journeys." It became > & gt; headline news in Iceland that the much admired wife of the > & gt; President who has Leo rising succumbed to cancer. He

had to fly > long > & gt; ways to be at her side while she was receiving medical treatment. > She > & gt; passed away in November 1998. In this regard we could note that > Rahu > & gt; and Saturn are both indicators of long onset illnesses like cancer. > & gt; He has since remarried.> & gt; > & gt; Indeed, with astrology we can feel the pulse at every level.> & gt; > & gt; Best wishes,> & gt; > & gt; Thor> & gt; > & gt; SAMVA , "SIHA" & amp;lt;vkchoudhry@ ... & amp;gt; wrote:> & gt; & amp;gt;> & gt; & amp;gt; Hello my dear Thor,> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; Astrology as a subject is so interesting that when you > understand > & gt; the concepts, you find you know the pulse of happenings

around you > & gt; both at macro and micro level.> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; Best wishes.> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; - > & gt; & amp;gt; Cosmologer > & gt; & amp;gt; samva > & gt; & amp;gt; Monday, June 09, 2008 1:56 AM> & gt; & amp;gt; Interesting check> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; Dear friends,> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; I did an interesting check on the SAMVA USA chart. Instead of > & gt; analysing the

astrological dynamics of major historical earthquakes > & gt; in the USA, I looked for instances when 6th lord Jupiter was > & gt; stationary conjunct natal 4th lord Venus. I found that this took > & gt; place in April and May 1996. > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; I then googled "USA earthquake May 1996" and found the > following > & gt; event:> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; Seattle Earthquake: magnitude 5.3 Duvall earthquake of 3 May > 1996> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; I then analysed the chart further and found the following > & gt; signature:> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt;

& amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; Venus-Venus period was operating. > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; - transit Jupiter was stationary at 23Ãð 50ÃÃĸ Sagittarius > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; - transit Venus was at 29Ãð 47ÃÃĸ Taurus under the afflicting > aspect > & gt; of natal 8th lord Saturn in Scorpio.> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; The SAMVA USA chart is really amazing.> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; Best wishes,> & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; > & gt; & amp;gt; Thor> & gt; & amp;gt;> & gt;

> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to > http://in.promos. / groups/> & gt;> > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here > > > > Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food and more. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/bestofyah oo/>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.