IndiaDivine.org

Trial of strength : Manmohan singh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe. I have got details of birth of our Respected Pm Manmohan singh ji, I could not get his exact birth time so i have rectified his birth time according to the details i could get and have given below all his details. His birth date is 26 sept 1932, place : Gah, west punjab, (Pakistan). I have rectified his birth time to be around 13:55 hrs, I get sagitarius asc with approx 16*. I have taken most imp event of his life as the day he became Pm of India on 20 may 2004.On that day with this time the transists point to the time I have finalised. He became finance minister of India on

june 21 1991 at that time period of mars/jup was in operation, In his chart jup is asc lord placed in h9 mep aspecting h1, h3, and h5. Jup is very imp planet for him. Now with 13:55 hrs he was running period of Rahu/sat when he became Indian Pm. Saturn is lord of h3 placed in h2 in his natal chart and is very strong for him. He has three daughters.In his chart h5 lord mars is badly placed in h8 and is debiliated. Presently he is undergoing a period of Rahu/Venus which started from april 2008. Venus is lord of h11 and is badly placed in h8. Presently in Transists his natal venus @ 25.06* is under exact affliction from stationary nodal axis. He is undergoing period of Rahu/venus. So this affliction does not present a good time in coming months. Even if The ruling party gets sucess in Trial of strength, but as per Transists of Indian chart Tr saturn ruler of parliament

being lord of h10 shall be combust and exactly conjunt with Tr sun and both shall be exactly afflicted by h8 lord jupiter in Tr towards end of Aug and start of sept 2008, So all point to something not very favourable For India in coming months. In Indian chart period of malefics Venus/ketu is under operation. So Pls approve this chart as the time i have finalised is almost ok or not, or needs further thinking. I may be wrong as I have a very limited experience in astro world. Best Regards Ajay Details of Respected manmohan singh.EDUCATION /Qualification:Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1952;Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh,1954;Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge, 1955 and 1957;Wrenbury scholar,

University of Cambridge, 1957;DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export competitivenessOCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;Reader, Economics, 1959-63;Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,University of Delhi, 1969-71;Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996and Civil Servant.Working Experience/ POSITIONS:1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, IndustrialDevelopment Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board ofgovernors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Boardof governors,

IBRDNovember 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Departmentof economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,finance, Space CommissionApril 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint studycommittee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bankof India1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,International Monetary Fund1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister1985: President, Indian Economic AssociationJanuary 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning CommissionAugust 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner,south commission, GenevaDecember 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister oneconomic affairsMarch 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman,

UGCJune 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance ministerOctober 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticketJune 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of financeAugust 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standingcommittee on commerceMarch 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya SabhaJune 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on financeAugust 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rulesAug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member,executive committee, Indian parliamentary groupJune 2001: Re-elected to Rajya SabhaAug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committeeBOOKS:India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -ClarendonPress, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number ofarticles in various economic

journals.OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956Padma Vibhushan, 1987Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:1966: Economic Affairs Officer1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on InternationalMonetary Reform1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: HumanRights World Conference, ViennaRECREATION:Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, NewDelhiName: Dr Manmohan SinghDOB: September 26,

1932Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab), Pakistan.Father: S. Gurmukh SinghMother: Mrs Amrit KaurMarried on: September 14, 1958Wife: Mrs Gursharan KaurChildren: Three daughters

Guest guest

Hello Ajay, This chart makes things too difficult for him. Friends are not likely to give the expected support.

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:10 PM

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe. I have got details of birth of our Respected Pm Manmohan singh ji, I could not get his exact birth time so i have rectified his birth time according to the details i could get and have given below all his details. His birth date is 26 sept 1932, place : Gah, west punjab, (Pakistan). I have rectified his birth time to be around 13:55 hrs, I get sagitarius asc with approx 16*. I have taken most imp event of his life as the day he became Pm of India on 20 may 2004.On that day with this time the transists point to the time I have finalised.He became finance minister of India on june 21 1991 at that time period of mars/jup was in operation, In his chart jup is asc lord placed in h9 mep aspecting h1, h3, and h5. Jup is very imp planet for him. Now with 13:55 hrs he was running period of Rahu/sat when he became Indian Pm. Saturn is lord of h3 placed in h2 in his natal chart and is very strong for him. He has three daughters.In his chart h5 lord mars is badly placed in h8 and is debiliated. Presently he is undergoing a period of Rahu/Venus which started from april 2008. Venus is lord of h11 and is badly placed in h8. Presently in Transists his natal venus @ 25.06* is under exact affliction from stationary nodal axis. He is undergoing period of Rahu/venus. So this affliction does not present a good time in coming months. Even if The ruling party gets sucess in Trial of strength, but as per Transists of Indian chart Tr saturn ruler of parliament being lord of h10 shall be combust and exactly conjunt with Tr sun and both shall be exactly afflicted by h8 lord jupiter in Tr towards end of Aug and start of sept 2008, So all point to something not very favourable For India in coming months. In Indian chart period of malefics Venus/ketu is under operation. So Pls approve this chart as the time i have finalised is almost ok or not, or needs further thinking. I may be wrong as I have a very limited experience in astro world. Best Regards Ajay Details of Respected manmohan singh.EDUCATION /Qualification:Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1952;Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh,1954;Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge, 1955 and 1957;Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge, 1957;DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export competitivenessOCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;Reader, Economics, 1959-63;Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,University of Delhi, 1969-71;Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996and Civil Servant.Working Experience/ POSITIONS:1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, IndustrialDevelopment Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board ofgovernors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Boardof governors, IBRDNovember 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Departmentof economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,finance, Space CommissionApril 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint studycommittee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bankof India1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,International Monetary Fund1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister1985: President, Indian Economic AssociationJanuary 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning CommissionAugust 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner,south commission, GenevaDecember 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister oneconomic affairsMarch 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGCJune 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance ministerOctober 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticketJune 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of financeAugust 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standingcommittee on commerceMarch 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya SabhaJune 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on financeAugust 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rulesAug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member,executive committee, Indian parliamentary groupJune 2001: Re-elected to Rajya SabhaAug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committeeBOOKS:India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -ClarendonPress, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number ofarticles in various economic journals.OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956Padma Vibhushan, 1987Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:1966: Economic Affairs Officer1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on InternationalMonetary Reform1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: HumanRights World Conference, ViennaRECREATION:Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, NewDelhiName: Dr Manmohan SinghDOB: September 26, 1932Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab), Pakistan.Father: S. Gurmukh SinghMother: Mrs Amrit KaurMarried on: September 14, 1958Wife: Mrs Gursharan KaurChildren: Three daughters

Guest guest

Dear Ajay, individual's Natal chart will NOT make any difference since in INDIA's chart (Delhi 14 Aug 47, 0001Hrs) , the 3rd Lord Moon (depositor of all major planets , including Sun) is under aspect of Malefic Mars from 4th House and Malefic Jupiter from 6th House on 22 Jul. If the Govt had selected another date they might have had a chance, but now the Govt will fall.........best regards,Ash --- On Sun, 7/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry wrote:SIHA <vkchoudhryRe: Trial of strength : Manmohan singhSAMVA Date: Sunday, July 20, 2008, 9:53 PM

Hello Ajay, This chart makes things too difficult for him. Friends are not likely to give the expected support.

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe. I have got details of birth of our Respected Pm Manmohan singh ji, I could not get his exact birth time so i have rectified his birth time according to the details i could get and have given below all his details. His birth date is 26 sept 1932, place : Gah, west punjab, (Pakistan). I have rectified his birth time to be around 13:55 hrs, I get sagitarius asc with approx 16*. I have taken most imp event of his life as the day he became Pm of India on 20 may 2004.On that day with this time the transists point to the time I have finalised.He became finance minister of India on june 21 1991 at that time period of mars/jup was in operation, In his chart jup is asc lord placed in h9 mep aspecting h1, h3, and h5. Jup is very imp planet for him. Now with 13:55 hrs he was running period of Rahu/sat when he became Indian Pm. Saturn is lord of h3 placed in h2 in his natal chart and is very strong for him. He has three daughters.In his chart h5 lord mars is badly placed in h8 and is debiliated. Presently he is undergoing a period of Rahu/Venus which started from april 2008. Venus is lord of h11 and is badly placed in h8. Presently in Transists his natal venus @ 25.06* is under exact affliction from stationary nodal axis. He is undergoing period of Rahu/venus. So this affliction does not present a good time in coming months. Even if The ruling party gets sucess in Trial of strength, but as per Transists of Indian chart Tr saturn ruler of parliament being lord of h10 shall be combust and exactly conjunt with Tr sun and both shall be exactly afflicted by h8 lord jupiter in Tr towards end of Aug and start of sept 2008, So all point to something not very favourable For India in coming months. In Indian chart period of malefics Venus/ketu is under operation. So Pls approve this chart as the time i have finalised is almost ok or not, or needs further thinking. I may be wrong as I have a very limited experience in astro world. Best Regards Ajay Details of Respected manmohan singh.EDUCATION /Qualification:Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1952;Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh,1954;Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge, 1955 and 1957;Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge, 1957;DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export competitivenessOCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;Reader, Economics, 1959-63;Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,Universit y of Delhi, 1969-71;Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996and Civil Servant.Working Experience/ POSITIONS:1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, IndustrialDevelopment Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board ofgovernors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Boardof governors, IBRDNovember 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Departmentof economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,finance, Space CommissionApril 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint studycommittee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bankof India1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,International Monetary Fund1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister1985: President, Indian Economic AssociationJanuary 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning CommissionAugust 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner,south commission, GenevaDecember 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister oneconomic affairsMarch 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGCJune 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance ministerOctober 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticketJune 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of financeAugust 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standingcommittee on commerceMarch 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya SabhaJune 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on financeAugust 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rulesAug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member,executive committee, Indian parliamentary groupJune 2001: Re-elected to Rajya SabhaAug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committeeBOOKS:India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -ClarendonPress, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number ofarticles in various economic journals.OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956Padma Vibhushan, 1987Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:1966: Economic Affairs Officer1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on InternationalMonetary Reform1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: HumanRights World Conference, ViennaRECREATION:Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, NewDelhiName: Dr Manmohan SinghDOB: September 26, 1932Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab), Pakistan.Father: S. Gurmukh SinghMother: Mrs Amrit KaurMarried on: September 14, 1958Wife: Mrs Gursharan KaurChildren: Three daughters

Guest guest

Dear Ash,For seeing the present state of affairs concentrate on these points.Tr ketu is afflicting natal sun and venus, now sun represents Govt which explains the ongoing events, Tr rahu is afflicting natal sun and venus, which explains volatility in stock markets, and ongoing manupulative activities. Presently ketu sub period is in operation so its in prime focus. Ketu is going to retard growth in indian economy.Now shall Govt survive or not is the main que in minds of Indian public.On 22 july trust vote is to take place between 16hrs --20 hrs, At that time although Tr nodal axis is afficting natal sun and venus and chart of our Respected PM manmohan singh does not gives good

indications, but the positive point is the strength of Tr sun, Tr saturn, and Tr moon in indian chart. All these planets responsible for political stability are strong in TransistAlso moon in Indian natal chart @ 3.58* is not weak as it gains 25% strength and if we add this 25%, moon strength is approx 100%. Also all planets placed in h3 have gained strength by 25%, and so natal sun @ 27.59* is not that weak, add 25% to it, you get sun with appox 50% strength, which explains strong roots for democracy in India but sometimes due to sun @ 50% there are volatilities. Also due to aspect of ketu to h3 it retards the strength of all planets somewhat. The conjuction of rahu in h1 is responsible for manupulations everywhere. The placement of moon, mercury, sat, venus and sun in h3 has given strong thrust to excel in world in coming times to Indian people. So its Going to be a trial by fire for both

sides. I am not clearly able to pinpoint if ruling party shall survive. But strength of tr sun, sat, and moon indicate Govt shall survive, even if it survives Transists of coming months are going to create lots of prbs in India.So I shall request my senior astrologers to give their views if Govt shall survive or not as this is a very imp event which requires expert analytical view from our respected seniors.Best regards Ajay--- On Mon, 7/21/08, varsha pande <varsha_pande wrote:

varsha pande <varsha_pandeRe: Trial of strength : Manmohan singhSAMVA Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 1:53 AM

Dear Ajay, individual's Natal chart will NOT make any difference since in INDIA's chart (Delhi 14 Aug 47, 0001Hrs) , the 3rd Lord Moon (depositor of all major planets , including Sun) is under aspect of Malefic Mars from 4th House and Malefic Jupiter from 6th House on 22 Jul. If the Govt had selected another date they might have had a chance, but now the Govt will fall........ .best regards,Ash --- On Sun, 7/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singhSAMVA Sunday, July 20, 2008, 9:53 PM

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe. I have got details of birth of our Respected Pm Manmohan singh ji, I could not get his exact birth time so i have rectified his birth time according to the details i could get and have given below all his details. His birth date is 26 sept 1932, place : Gah, west punjab, (Pakistan). I have rectified his birth time to be around 13:55 hrs, I get sagitarius asc with approx 16*. I have taken most imp event of his life as the day he became Pm of India on 20 may 2004.On that day with this time the transists point to the time I have finalised.He became finance minister of India on june 21 1991 at that time period of mars/jup was in operation, In his chart jup is asc lord placed in h9 mep aspecting h1, h3, and h5. Jup is very imp planet for him. Now with 13:55

hrs he was running period of Rahu/sat when he became Indian Pm. Saturn is lord of h3 placed in h2 in his natal chart and is very strong for him. He has three daughters.In his chart h5 lord mars is badly placed in h8 and is debiliated. Presently he is undergoing a period of Rahu/Venus which started from april 2008. Venus is lord of h11 and is badly placed in h8. Presently in Transists his natal venus @ 25.06* is under exact affliction from stationary nodal axis. He is undergoing period of Rahu/venus. So this affliction does not present a good time in coming months. Even if The ruling party gets sucess in Trial of strength, but as per Transists of Indian chart Tr saturn ruler of parliament being lord of h10 shall be combust and exactly conjunt with Tr sun and both shall be exactly afflicted by h8 lord jupiter in Tr towards end of Aug and start of sept 2008, So all point to something not very

favourable For India in coming months. In Indian chart period of malefics Venus/ketu is under operation. So Pls approve this chart as the time i have finalised is almost ok or not, or needs further thinking. I may be wrong as I have a very limited experience in astro world. Best Regards Ajay Details of Respected manmohan singh.EDUCATION /Qualification:Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1952;Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh,1954;Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge, 1955 and 1957;Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge, 1957;DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export competitivenessOCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:Professor (Senior lecturer,

Economics, 1957-59;Reader, Economics, 1959-63;Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,Universit y of Delhi, 1969-71;Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996and Civil Servant.Working Experience/ POSITIONS:1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, IndustrialDevelopment Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board ofgovernors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Boardof governors, IBRDNovember 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Departmentof economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,finance, Space CommissionApril 1980 - September 15,

1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint studycommittee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bankof India1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,International Monetary Fund1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister1985: President, Indian Economic AssociationJanuary 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning CommissionAugust 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner,south commission, GenevaDecember 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister oneconomic affairsMarch 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGCJune 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance ministerOctober 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticketJune 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee

for the ministry of financeAugust 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standingcommittee on commerceMarch 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya SabhaJune 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on financeAugust 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rulesAug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member,executive committee, Indian parliamentary groupJune 2001: Re-elected to Rajya SabhaAug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committeeBOOKS:India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -ClarendonPress, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number ofarticles in various economic journals.OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956Padma Vibhushan, 1987Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the

Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:1966: Economic Affairs Officer1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on InternationalMonetary Reform1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: HumanRights World Conference, ViennaRECREATION:Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, NewDelhiName: Dr Manmohan SinghDOB: September 26, 1932Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab), Pakistan.Father: S. Gurmukh SinghMother: Mrs Amrit KaurMarried on: September 14, 1958Wife: Mrs Gursharan KaurChildren: Three

daughters

Guest guest

Dear list members,

Singh won the vote of confidence concerning the nuclear agreement with the USA.

It seems Ajay had a point about the strengths in the Indian national chart

resulting in a positive outcome. Perhaps that weighed more than Singhs natal

chart. Alternatively, and assuming Singh's chart is correct, the issue arose in

the first place due to the weakness signalled by in Singh's

chart.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , ajay sehg <ajaysehg wrote:

>

>

> Dear Ash,

>

> For seeing the present state of affairs concentrate on these points.

>

> Tr ketu is afflicting natal sun and venus, now sun  represents Govt which

explains the ongoing events, Tr rahu is afflicting natal sun and venus, which

explains volatility in stock markets, and ongoing manupulative activities.

Presently ketu sub period is in operation so its in prime focus. Ketu is going

to retard growth in indian economy.

>

> Now shall Govt survive or not is the main que in minds of Indian public.

>

> On 22 july trust vote is to take place between 16hrs --20 hrs, At that time

although Tr nodal axis is afficting natal sun and venus and chart of our

Respected PM manmohan singh does not gives good indications, but the positive

point is the strength of Tr sun, Tr saturn, and Tr moon in indian chart. All

these planets responsible for political stability are strong in Transist

>

> Also  moon in Indian natal chart @ 3.58* is not weak as it gains 25% strength

and if we add this 25%, moon strength is approx 100%. Also all planets placed in

h3 have gained strength by 25%, and so natal sun @ 27.59* is not that weak, add

25% to it, you get sun with appox 50% strength, which explains strong roots for

democracy in India but sometimes due to sun @ 50% there are volatilities. Also

due to aspect of ketu to h3 it retards the strength of all planets

somewhat.  The conjuction of rahu in h1 is responsible for manupulations

everywhere. The placement of moon, mercury, sat, venus and sun in h3  has given

strong thrust to excel in world in coming times to Indian people. 

>

> So its Going to be a trial by fire for both sides. I am not clearly able to

pinpoint if ruling party shall survive. But strength of tr sun, sat, and moon

indicate Govt shall survive, even if it survives Transists of coming months are

going to create lots of prbs in India.

>

> So I shall request my senior astrologers to give their views if Govt shall

survive or not as this is a very imp event which requires expert analytical view

from our respected seniors.

>

> Best regards

>  Ajay

>

>

> --- On Mon, 7/21/08, varsha pande <varsha_pande wrote:

>

> varsha pande <varsha_pande

> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh

> SAMVA

> Monday, July 21, 2008, 1:53 AM

>

>

>

>

Dear Ajay,

> individual's Natal chart will NOT make any difference since in INDIA's chart

(Delhi 14 Aug 47, 0001Hrs) , the 3rd Lord Moon (depositor of all major planets ,

including Sun)  is under  aspect of Malefic Mars from 4th House and Malefic

Jupiter from 6th House on 22 Jul. If the Govt had selected another date they

might have had a chance, but now the Govt will fall........ .

> best regards,

> Ash 

>

> --- On Sun, 7/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh

> SAMVA

> Sunday, July 20, 2008, 9:53 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello Ajay,

>  

> This chart makes things too difficult for him. Friends are not likely to give

the expected support.

>  

> Best wishes.

>  

>

>

>  

>  

>

> -

> ajay sehg

> samva

> Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:10 PM

> Trial of strength : Manmohan singh

>

>

>

Respected Prof Vkc ji,  Namasthe.

>

>   I have got details of birth of our Respected  Pm Manmohan singh ji, I could

not get his exact birth time so i have rectified his birth time according to the

details i could get and have given below all his details. His birth date is 26

sept 1932, place : Gah, west punjab, (Pakistan).

>

>  I have rectified his birth time to be around 13:55 hrs, I get sagitarius asc

with approx 16*. I have taken most imp event of his life as the day he became Pm

of India on 20 may 2004.

> On that day with this time the transists point to the time I have finalised.

>

> He became finance minister of India on  june 21 1991 at that time period of

mars/jup was in operation, In his chart jup is asc lord placed in h9 mep

aspecting h1, h3, and h5. Jup is very imp planet for him. 

>

>  Now with 13:55 hrs he was running period of Rahu/sat when he became Indian

Pm. Saturn is lord of h3 placed in h2 in his natal chart and is very strong for

him. He has three daughters.

> In his chart h5 lord mars is badly placed in h8 and is debiliated.

>

>  Presently he is undergoing a period of Rahu/Venus which started from april

2008. Venus is lord of h11 and is badly placed in h8.

>

>  Presently in Transists his natal venus @ 25.06* is under exact affliction

from stationary nodal axis. He is undergoing period of Rahu/venus. So this

affliction does not present a good time in coming months.

>

>  Even if The ruling party gets sucess in Trial of strength, but as per

Transists of Indian chart Tr saturn ruler of parliament being lord of h10 shall

be combust and exactly conjunt with Tr sun and both shall be exactly afflicted

by h8 lord jupiter in Tr towards end of Aug and start of sept 2008, So all point

to something not very favourable For India in coming months. In Indian chart

period of malefics Venus/ketu is under operation.

>

>  So Pls approve this chart as the time i have finalised is almost ok or not,

or needs further thinking. I may be wrong as I have a very limited experience in

astro world.

>

>  Best Regards

>   Ajay

>

>    

>

>

>

>

>

>  Details of  Respected manmohan singh.

>

> EDUCATION /Qualification:

>

> Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1952;

> Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh,1954;

> Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge,

1955 and 1957;

> Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge, 1957;

> DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export

competitiveness

>

> OCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:

>

> Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;

> Reader, Economics, 1959-63;

> Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;

> Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,Universit y of

Delhi, 1969-71;

> Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976

> and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996

> and Civil Servant.

>

> Working Experience/ POSITIONS:

>

> 1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade

> 1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance

> 1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, Industrial

> Development Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board of

> governors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Board

> of governors, IBRD

> November 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Department

> of economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,

> finance, Space Commission

> April 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission

> 1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint study

> committee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bank

> of India

> 1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,

>

> International Monetary Fund

>

> 1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister

> 1985: President, Indian Economic Association

> January 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission

> August 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner,

> south commission, Geneva

> December 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister on

> economic affairs

> March 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGC

> June 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance minister

> October 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticket

> June 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha

> 1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of finance

> August 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standing

> committee on commerce

> March 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya Sabha

> June 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on finance

> August 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rules

> Aug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member,

> executive committee, Indian parliamentary group

> June 2001: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha

> Aug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committee

>

> BOOKS:

>

> India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -Clarendon

> Press, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number of

> articles in various economic journals.

>

> OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

>

> Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956

> Padma Vibhushan, 1987

> Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;

> Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994

>

> INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:

>

> 1966: Economic Affairs Officer

> 1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD

> 1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on International

> Monetary Reform

> 1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings

> 1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting

> 1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting

> 1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: Human

> Rights World Conference, Vienna

>

> RECREATION:

>

> Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, New

> Delhi

>

> Name: Dr Manmohan Singh

> DOB: September 26, 1932

> Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab),  Pakistan.

> Father: S. Gurmukh Singh

> Mother: Mrs Amrit Kaur

> Married on: September 14, 1958

> Wife: Mrs Gursharan Kaur

> Children: Three daughters

>

Guest guest

Dear Thor,Indian Pm manmohan singh has won the vote of confidence, In this case Pm was very quiet and had left whole management to capable ministers, and the management to get support of various Ministers was entrusted to a Team of more capable floor managers, so as it was a collective team working to garner support from all sorts of ministers, So I think in such cases analysing the right national chart is more important.In India Rahus aspect on natal sun played its role as the money power we all saw on floor of parliament.I am thankfull to our Respected Father of SA Prof Vkc ji, for giving us all such a brilliant predictive tools with which we can try to predict and excell.Best regards Ajay--- On Tue, 7/22/08, cosmologer

<cosmologer wrote:

cosmologer <cosmologer Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singhSAMVA Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 3:36 PM

Dear list members,Singh won the vote of confidence concerning the nuclear agreement with the USA.It seems Ajay had a point about the strengths in the Indian national chart resulting in a positive outcome. Perhaps that weighed more than Singhs natal chart. Alternatively, and assuming Singh's chart is correct, the issue arose in the first place due to the weakness signalled by in Singh's chart.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , ajay sehg <ajaysehg@.. .> wrote:>> > Dear Ash,> > For seeing the present state of affairs concentrate on these points.> > Tr ketu is afflicting natal sun and venus, now sun represents Govt which explains the ongoing events, Tr rahu is afflicting natal sun and venus, which explains volatility in stock markets, and ongoing

manupulative activities. Presently ketu sub period is in operation so its in prime focus. Ketu is going to retard growth in indian economy.> > Now shall Govt survive or not is the main que in minds of Indian public.> > On 22 july trust vote is to take place between 16hrs --20 hrs, At that time although Tr nodal axis is afficting natal sun and venus and chart of our Respected PM manmohan singh does not gives good indications, but the positive point is the strength of Tr sun, Tr saturn, and Tr moon in indian chart. All these planets responsible for political stability are strong in Transist> > Also moon in Indian natal chart @ 3.58* is not weak as it gains 25% strength and if we add this 25%, moon strength is approx 100%. Also all planets placed in h3 have gained strength by 25%, and so natal sun @ 27.59* is not that weak, add 25% to it, you get sun with appox 50% strength, which explains strong roots

for democracy in India but sometimes due to sun @ 50% there are volatilities. Also due to aspect of ketu to h3 it retards the strength of all planets somewhat. The conjuction of rahu in h1 is responsible for manupulations everywhere. The placement of moon, mercury, sat, venus and sun in h3 has given strong thrust to excel in world in coming times to Indian people. > > So its Going to be a trial by fire for both sides. I am not clearly able to pinpoint if ruling party shall survive. But strength of tr sun, sat, and moon indicate Govt shall survive, even if it survives Transists of coming months are going to create lots of prbs in India.> > So I shall request my senior astrologers to give their views if Govt shall survive or not as this is a very imp event which requires expert analytical view from our respected seniors.> > Best regards> Ajay> >

> --- On Mon, 7/21/08, varsha pande <varsha_pande@ ...> wrote:> > varsha pande <varsha_pande@ ...>> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> SAMVA > Monday, July 21, 2008, 1:53 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ajay, > individual's Natal chart will NOT make any difference since in INDIA's chart (Delhi 14 Aug 47, 0001Hrs) , the 3rd Lord Moon (depositor of all major planets , including Sun) is under aspect of Malefic Mars from 4th House and Malefic Jupiter from 6th House on 22 Jul. If the Govt had selected another date they might have had a chance, but now the Govt will fall........ .> best regards,> Ash > > --- On Sun, 7/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry@ gmail.

com> wrote:> > SIHA <vkchoudhry@ gmail. com>> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> SAMVA > Sunday, July 20, 2008, 9:53 PM> > > > > > Hello Ajay,> > This chart makes things too difficult for him. Friends are not likely to give the expected support.> > Best wishes.> > > > > > > - > ajay sehg > samva > Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:10 PM> Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> > > > > > > > > > Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe.> > I have got details of birth of our Respected Pm Manmohan singh ji, I

could not get his exact birth time so i have rectified his birth time according to the details i could get and have given below all his details. His birth date is 26 sept 1932, place : Gah, west punjab, (Pakistan).> > I have rectified his birth time to be around 13:55 hrs, I get sagitarius asc with approx 16*. I have taken most imp event of his life as the day he became Pm of India on 20 may 2004.> On that day with this time the transists point to the time I have finalised.> > He became finance minister of India on june 21 1991 at that time period of mars/jup was in operation, In his chart jup is asc lord placed in h9 mep aspecting h1, h3, and h5. Jup is very imp planet for him. > > Now with 13:55 hrs he was running period of Rahu/sat when he became Indian Pm. Saturn is lord of h3 placed in h2 in his natal chart and is very strong for him. He has three

daughters.> In his chart h5 lord mars is badly placed in h8 and is debiliated.> > Presently he is undergoing a period of Rahu/Venus which started from april 2008. Venus is lord of h11 and is badly placed in h8. > > Presently in Transists his natal venus @ 25.06* is under exact affliction from stationary nodal axis. He is undergoing period of Rahu/venus. So this affliction does not present a good time in coming months.> > Even if The ruling party gets sucess in Trial of strength, but as per Transists of Indian chart Tr saturn ruler of parliament being lord of h10 shall be combust and exactly conjunt with Tr sun and both shall be exactly afflicted by h8 lord jupiter in Tr towards end of Aug and start of sept 2008, So all point to something not very favourable For India in coming months. In Indian chart period of malefics Venus/ketu is under operation.>

> So Pls approve this chart as the time i have finalised is almost ok or not, or needs further thinking. I may be wrong as I have a very limited experience in astro world.> > Best Regards> Ajay> > > > > > > > Details of Respected manmohan singh.> > EDUCATION /Qualification:> > Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1952;> Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh,1954;> Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge, 1955 and 1957;> Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge, 1957;> DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export competitiveness> > OCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:> > Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;> Reader,

Economics, 1959-63;> Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;> Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,Universit y of Delhi, 1969-71;> Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976> and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996> and Civil Servant.> > Working Experience/ POSITIONS:> > 1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade> 1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance> 1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, Industrial> Development Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board of> governors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Board> of governors, IBRD> November 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Department> of economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,> finance, Space

Commission> April 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission> 1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint study> committee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bank> of India> 1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,> > International Monetary Fund> > 1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister> 1985: President, Indian Economic Association> January 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission> August 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner,> south commission, Geneva> December 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister on> economic affairs> March 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGC> June 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance minister> October 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from

Assam on Congress ticket> June 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha> 1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of finance> August 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standing> committee on commerce> March 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya Sabha> June 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on finance> August 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rules> Aug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member,> executive committee, Indian parliamentary group> June 2001: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha> Aug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committee> > BOOKS:> > India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -Clarendon> Press, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number of> articles in various economic journals.> > OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:>

> Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956> Padma Vibhushan, 1987> Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;> Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994> > INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:> > 1966: Economic Affairs Officer> 1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD> 1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on International> Monetary Reform> 1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings> 1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting> 1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting> 1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: Human> Rights World Conference, Vienna> > RECREATION:> > Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, New> Delhi> > Name: Dr Manmohan Singh> DOB: September

26, 1932> Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab), Pakistan.> Father: S. Gurmukh Singh> Mother: Mrs Amrit Kaur> Married on: September 14, 1958> Wife: Mrs Gursharan Kaur> Children: Three daughters>

Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. Thor, The weakness created some controversies.

Best wishes.

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:06 AM

Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh

Dear list members,Singh won the vote of confidence concerning the nuclear agreement with the USA.It seems Ajay had a point about the strengths in the Indian national chart resulting in a positive outcome. Perhaps that weighed more than Singhs natal chart. Alternatively, and assuming Singh's chart is correct, the issue arose in the first place due to the weakness signalled by in Singh's chart.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , ajay sehg <ajaysehg wrote:>> > Dear Ash,> > For seeing the present state of affairs concentrate on these points.> > Tr ketu is afflicting natal sun and venus, now sun represents Govt which explains the ongoing events, Tr rahu is afflicting natal sun and venus, which explains volatility in stock markets, and ongoing manupulative activities. Presently ketu sub period is in operation so its in prime focus. Ketu is going to retard growth in indian economy.> > Now shall Govt survive or not is the main que in minds of Indian public.> > On 22 july trust vote is to take place between 16hrs --20 hrs, At that time although Tr nodal axis is afficting natal sun and venus and chart of our Respected PM manmohan singh does not gives good indications, but the positive point is the strength of Tr sun, Tr saturn, and Tr moon in indian chart. All these planets responsible for political stability are strong in Transist> > Also moon in Indian natal chart @ 3.58* is not weak as it gains 25% strength and if we add this 25%, moon strength is approx 100%. Also all planets placed in h3 have gained strength by 25%, and so natal sun @ 27.59* is not that weak, add 25% to it, you get sun with appox 50% strength, which explains strong roots for democracy in India but sometimes due to sun @ 50% there are volatilities. Also due to aspect of ketu to h3 it retards the strength of all planets somewhat. The conjuction of rahu in h1 is responsible for manupulations everywhere. The placement of moon, mercury, sat, venus and sun in h3 has given strong thrust to excel in world in coming times to Indian people. > > So its Going to be a trial by fire for both sides. I am not clearly able to pinpoint if ruling party shall survive. But strength of tr sun, sat, and moon indicate Govt shall survive, even if it survives Transists of coming months are going to create lots of prbs in India.> > So I shall request my senior astrologers to give their views if Govt shall survive or not as this is a very imp event which requires expert analytical view from our respected seniors.> > Best regards> Ajay> > > --- On Mon, 7/21/08, varsha pande <varsha_pande wrote:> > varsha pande <varsha_pande> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> SAMVA > Monday, July 21, 2008, 1:53 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ajay, > individual's Natal chart will NOT make any difference since in INDIA's chart (Delhi 14 Aug 47, 0001Hrs) , the 3rd Lord Moon (depositor of all major planets , including Sun) is under aspect of Malefic Mars from 4th House and Malefic Jupiter from 6th House on 22 Jul. If the Govt had selected another date they might have had a chance, but now the Govt will fall........ .> best regards,> Ash > > --- On Sun, 7/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> SAMVA > Sunday, July 20, 2008, 9:53 PM> > > > > > Hello Ajay,> > This chart makes things too difficult for him. Friends are not likely to give the expected support.> > Best wishes.> > > > > > > - > ajay sehg > samva > Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:10 PM> Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> > > > > > > > > > Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe.> > I have got details of birth of our Respected Pm Manmohan singh ji, I could not get his exact birth time so i have rectified his birth time according to the details i could get and have given below all his details. His birth date is 26 sept 1932, place : Gah, west punjab, (Pakistan).> > I have rectified his birth time to be around 13:55 hrs, I get sagitarius asc with approx 16*. I have taken most imp event of his life as the day he became Pm of India on 20 may 2004.> On that day with this time the transists point to the time I have finalised.> > He became finance minister of India on june 21 1991 at that time period of mars/jup was in operation, In his chart jup is asc lord placed in h9 mep aspecting h1, h3, and h5. Jup is very imp planet for him. > > Now with 13:55 hrs he was running period of Rahu/sat when he became Indian Pm. Saturn is lord of h3 placed in h2 in his natal chart and is very strong for him. He has three daughters.> In his chart h5 lord mars is badly placed in h8 and is debiliated.> > Presently he is undergoing a period of Rahu/Venus which started from april 2008. Venus is lord of h11 and is badly placed in h8. > > Presently in Transists his natal venus @ 25.06* is under exact affliction from stationary nodal axis. He is undergoing period of Rahu/venus. So this affliction does not present a good time in coming months.> > Even if The ruling party gets sucess in Trial of strength, but as per Transists of Indian chart Tr saturn ruler of parliament being lord of h10 shall be combust and exactly conjunt with Tr sun and both shall be exactly afflicted by h8 lord jupiter in Tr towards end of Aug and start of sept 2008, So all point to something not very favourable For India in coming months. In Indian chart period of malefics Venus/ketu is under operation.> > So Pls approve this chart as the time i have finalised is almost ok or not, or needs further thinking. I may be wrong as I have a very limited experience in astro world.> > Best Regards> Ajay> > > > > > > > Details of Respected manmohan singh.> > EDUCATION /Qualification:> > Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1952;> Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh,1954;> Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge, 1955 and 1957;> Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge, 1957;> DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export competitiveness> > OCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:> > Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;> Reader, Economics, 1959-63;> Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;> Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,Universit y of Delhi, 1969-71;> Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976> and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996> and Civil Servant.> > Working Experience/ POSITIONS:> > 1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade> 1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance> 1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, Industrial> Development Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board of> governors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Board> of governors, IBRD> November 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Department> of economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,> finance, Space Commission> April 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission> 1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint study> committee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bank> of India> 1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,> > International Monetary Fund> > 1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister> 1985: President, Indian Economic Association> January 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission> August 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner,> south commission, Geneva> December 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister on> economic affairs> March 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGC> June 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance minister> October 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticket> June 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha> 1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of finance> August 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standing> committee on commerce> March 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya Sabha> June 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on finance> August 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rules> Aug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member,> executive committee, Indian parliamentary group> June 2001: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha> Aug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committee> > BOOKS:> > India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -Clarendon> Press, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number of> articles in various economic journals.> > OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:> > Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956> Padma Vibhushan, 1987> Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;> Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994> > INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:> > 1966: Economic Affairs Officer> 1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD> 1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on International> Monetary Reform> 1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings> 1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting> 1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting> 1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: Human> Rights World Conference, Vienna> > RECREATION:> > Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, New> Delhi> > Name: Dr Manmohan Singh> DOB: September 26, 1932> Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab), Pakistan.> Father: S. Gurmukh Singh> Mother: Mrs Amrit Kaur> Married on: September 14, 1958> Wife: Mrs Gursharan Kaur> Children: Three daughters>

Guest guest

Hello dear Ajay, Your hardwork and understanding also contributes to your knowledge and success of application of SA.

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

SAMVA

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:30 AM

Re: Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh

Dear Thor,Indian Pm manmohan singh has won the vote of confidence, In this case Pm was very quiet and had left whole management to capable ministers, and the management to get support of various Ministers was entrusted to a Team of more capable floor managers, so as it was a collective team working to garner support from all sorts of ministers, So I think in such cases analysing the right national chart is more important.In India Rahus aspect on natal sun played its role as the money power we all saw on floor of parliament.I am thankfull to our Respected Father of SA Prof Vkc ji, for giving us all such a brilliant predictive tools with which we can try to predict and excell.Best regards Ajay--- On Tue, 7/22/08, cosmologer <cosmologer > wrote:

cosmologer <cosmologer > Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singhSAMVA Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 3:36 PM

Dear list members,Singh won the vote of confidence concerning the nuclear agreement with the USA.It seems Ajay had a point about the strengths in the Indian national chart resulting in a positive outcome. Perhaps that weighed more than Singhs natal chart. Alternatively, and assuming Singh's chart is correct, the issue arose in the first place due to the weakness signalled by in Singh's chart.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , ajay sehg <ajaysehg@.. .> wrote:>> > Dear Ash,> > For seeing the present state of affairs concentrate on these points.> > Tr ketu is afflicting natal sun and venus, now sun represents Govt which explains the ongoing events, Tr rahu is afflicting natal sun and venus, which explains volatility in stock markets, and ongoing manupulative activities. Presently ketu sub period is in operation so its in prime focus. Ketu is going to retard growth in indian economy.> > Now shall Govt survive or not is the main que in minds of Indian public.> > On 22 july trust vote is to take place between 16hrs --20 hrs, At that time although Tr nodal axis is afficting natal sun and venus and chart of our Respected PM manmohan singh does not gives good indications, but the positive point is the strength of Tr sun, Tr saturn, and Tr moon in indian chart. All these planets responsible for political stability are strong in Transist> > Also moon in Indian natal chart @ 3.58* is not weak as it gains 25% strength and if we add this 25%, moon strength is approx 100%. Also all planets placed in h3 have gained strength by 25%, and so natal sun @ 27.59* is not that weak, add 25% to it, you get sun with appox 50% strength, which explains strong roots for democracy in India but sometimes due to sun @ 50% there are volatilities. Also due to aspect of ketu to h3 it retards the strength of all planets somewhat. The conjuction of rahu in h1 is responsible for manupulations everywhere. The placement of moon, mercury, sat, venus and sun in h3 has given strong thrust to excel in world in coming times to Indian people. > > So its Going to be a trial by fire for both sides. I am not clearly able to pinpoint if ruling party shall survive. But strength of tr sun, sat, and moon indicate Govt shall survive, even if it survives Transists of coming months are going to create lots of prbs in India.> > So I shall request my senior astrologers to give their views if Govt shall survive or not as this is a very imp event which requires expert analytical view from our respected seniors.> > Best regards> Ajay> > > --- On Mon, 7/21/08, varsha pande <varsha_pande@ ...> wrote:> > varsha pande <varsha_pande@ ...>> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> SAMVA > Monday, July 21, 2008, 1:53 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ajay, > individual's Natal chart will NOT make any difference since in INDIA's chart (Delhi 14 Aug 47, 0001Hrs) , the 3rd Lord Moon (depositor of all major planets , including Sun) is under aspect of Malefic Mars from 4th House and Malefic Jupiter from 6th House on 22 Jul. If the Govt had selected another date they might have had a chance, but now the Govt will fall........ .> best regards,> Ash > > --- On Sun, 7/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry@ gmail. com> wrote:> > SIHA <vkchoudhry@ gmail. com>> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> SAMVA > Sunday, July 20, 2008, 9:53 PM> > > > > > Hello Ajay,> > This chart makes things too difficult for him. Friends are not likely to give the expected support.> > Best wishes.> > > > > > > - > ajay sehg > samva > Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:10 PM> Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> > > > > > > > > > Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe.> > I have got details of birth of our Respected Pm Manmohan singh ji, I could not get his exact birth time so i have rectified his birth time according to the details i could get and have given below all his details. His birth date is 26 sept 1932, place : Gah, west punjab, (Pakistan).> > I have rectified his birth time to be around 13:55 hrs, I get sagitarius asc with approx 16*. I have taken most imp event of his life as the day he became Pm of India on 20 may 2004.> On that day with this time the transists point to the time I have finalised.> > He became finance minister of India on june 21 1991 at that time period of mars/jup was in operation, In his chart jup is asc lord placed in h9 mep aspecting h1, h3, and h5. Jup is very imp planet for him. > > Now with 13:55 hrs he was running period of Rahu/sat when he became Indian Pm. Saturn is lord of h3 placed in h2 in his natal chart and is very strong for him. He has three daughters.> In his chart h5 lord mars is badly placed in h8 and is debiliated.> > Presently he is undergoing a period of Rahu/Venus which started from april 2008. Venus is lord of h11 and is badly placed in h8. > > Presently in Transists his natal venus @ 25.06* is under exact affliction from stationary nodal axis. He is undergoing period of Rahu/venus. So this affliction does not present a good time in coming months.> > Even if The ruling party gets sucess in Trial of strength, but as per Transists of Indian chart Tr saturn ruler of parliament being lord of h10 shall be combust and exactly conjunt with Tr sun and both shall be exactly afflicted by h8 lord jupiter in Tr towards end of Aug and start of sept 2008, So all point to something not very favourable For India in coming months. In Indian chart period of malefics Venus/ketu is under operation.> > So Pls approve this chart as the time i have finalised is almost ok or not, or needs further thinking. I may be wrong as I have a very limited experience in astro world.> > Best Regards> Ajay> > > > > > > > Details of Respected manmohan singh.> > EDUCATION /Qualification:> > Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1952;> Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh,1954;> Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge, 1955 and 1957;> Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge, 1957;> DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export competitiveness> > OCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:> > Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;> Reader, Economics, 1959-63;> Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;> Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,Universit y of Delhi, 1969-71;> Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976> and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996> and Civil Servant.> > Working Experience/ POSITIONS:> > 1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade> 1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance> 1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, Industrial> Development Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board of> governors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Board> of governors, IBRD> November 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Department> of economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,> finance, Space Commission> April 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission> 1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint study> committee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bank> of India> 1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,> > International Monetary Fund> > 1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister> 1985: President, Indian Economic Association> January 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission> August 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner,> south commission, Geneva> December 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister on> economic affairs> March 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGC> June 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance minister> October 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticket> June 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha> 1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of finance> August 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standing> committee on commerce> March 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya Sabha> June 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on finance> August 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rules> Aug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member,> executive committee, Indian parliamentary group> June 2001: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha> Aug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committee> > BOOKS:> > India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -Clarendon> Press, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number of> articles in various economic journals.> > OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:> > Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956> Padma Vibhushan, 1987> Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;> Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994> > INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:> > 1966: Economic Affairs Officer> 1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD> 1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on International> Monetary Reform> 1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings> 1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting> 1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting> 1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: Human> Rights World Conference, Vienna> > RECREATION:> > Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, New> Delhi> > Name: Dr Manmohan Singh> DOB: September 26, 1932> Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab), Pakistan.> Father: S. Gurmukh Singh> Mother: Mrs Amrit Kaur> Married on: September 14, 1958> Wife: Mrs Gursharan Kaur> Children: Three daughters>

Guest guest

Dear Ajay, Congratulations for grasping the fine-points for this very difficult prediction,Ash--- On Wed, 7/23/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry wrote:SIHA <vkchoudhryRe: Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singhSAMVA Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 8:09 AM

Hello dear Ajay, Your hardwork and understanding also contributes to your knowledge and success of application of SA.

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

SAMVA

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:30 AM

Re: Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh

Dear Thor,Indian Pm manmohan singh has won the vote of confidence, In this case Pm was very quiet and had left whole management to capable ministers, and the management to get support of various Ministers was entrusted to a Team of more capable floor managers, so as it was a collective team working to garner support from all sorts of ministers, So I think in such cases analysing the right national chart is more important.In India Rahus aspect on natal sun played its role as the money power we all saw on floor of parliament.I am thankfull to our Respected Father of SA Prof Vkc ji, for giving us all such a brilliant predictive tools with which we can try to predict and excell.Best regards Ajay--- On Tue, 7/22/08, cosmologer <cosmologer > wrote:

cosmologer <cosmologer > Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singhSAMVA Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 3:36 PM

Dear list members,Singh won the vote of confidence concerning the nuclear agreement with the USA.It seems Ajay had a point about the strengths in the Indian national chart resulting in a positive outcome. Perhaps that weighed more than Singhs natal chart. Alternatively, and assuming Singh's chart is correct, the issue arose in the first place due to the weakness signalled by in Singh's chart.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , ajay sehg <ajaysehg@.. .> wrote:>> > Dear Ash,> > For seeing the present state of affairs concentrate on these points.> > Tr ketu is afflicting natal sun and venus, now sun represents Govt which explains the ongoing events, Tr rahu is afflicting natal sun and venus, which explains volatility in stock markets, and ongoing manupulative activities. Presently ketu sub period is in operation so its in prime focus. Ketu is going to retard growth in indian economy.> > Now shall Govt survive or not is the main que in minds of Indian public.> > On 22 july trust vote is to take place between 16hrs --20 hrs, At that time although Tr nodal axis is afficting natal sun and venus and chart of our Respected PM manmohan singh does not gives good indications, but the positive point is the strength of Tr sun, Tr saturn, and Tr moon in indian chart. All these planets responsible for political stability are strong in Transist> > Also moon in Indian natal chart @ 3.58* is not weak as it gains 25% strength and if we add this 25%, moon strength is approx 100%. Also all planets placed in h3 have gained strength by 25%, and so natal sun @ 27.59* is not that weak, add 25% to it, you get sun with appox 50% strength, which explains strong roots for democracy in India but sometimes due to sun @ 50% there are volatilities. Also due to aspect of ketu to h3 it retards the strength of all planets somewhat. The conjuction of rahu in h1 is responsible for manupulations everywhere. The placement of moon, mercury, sat, venus and sun in h3 has given strong thrust to excel in world in coming times to Indian people. > > So its Going to be a trial by fire for both sides. I am not clearly able to pinpoint if ruling party shall survive. But strength of tr sun, sat, and moon indicate Govt shall survive, even if it survives Transists of coming months are going to create lots of prbs in India.> > So I shall request my senior astrologers to give their views if Govt shall survive or not as this is a very imp event which requires expert analytical view from our respected seniors.> > Best regards> Ajay> > > --- On Mon, 7/21/08, varsha pande <varsha_pande@ ...> wrote:> > varsha pande <varsha_pande@ ...>> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> SAMVA > Monday, July 21, 2008, 1:53 AM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ajay, > individual's Natal chart will NOT make any difference since in INDIA's chart (Delhi 14 Aug 47, 0001Hrs) , the 3rd Lord Moon (depositor of all major planets , including Sun) is under aspect of Malefic Mars from 4th House and Malefic Jupiter from 6th House on 22 Jul. If the Govt had selected another date they might have had a chance, but now the Govt will fall........ .> best regards,> Ash > > --- On Sun, 7/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry@ gmail. com> wrote:> > SIHA <vkchoudhry@ gmail. com>> Re: Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> SAMVA > Sunday, July 20, 2008, 9:53 PM> > > > > > Hello Ajay,> > This chart makes things too difficult for him. Friends are not likely to give the expected support.> > Best wishes.> > > > > > > - > ajay sehg > samva > Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:10 PM> Trial of strength : Manmohan singh> > > > > > > > > > Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe.> > I have got details of birth of our Respected Pm Manmohan singh ji, I could not get his exact birth time so i have rectified his birth time according to the details i could get and have given below all his details. His birth date is 26 sept 1932, place : Gah, west punjab, (Pakistan).> > I have rectified his birth time to be around 13:55 hrs, I get sagitarius asc with approx 16*. I have taken most imp event of his life as the day he became Pm of India on 20 may 2004.> On that day with this time the transists point to the time I have finalised.> > He became finance minister of India on june 21 1991 at that time period of mars/jup was in operation, In his chart jup is asc lord placed in h9 mep aspecting h1, h3, and h5. Jup is very imp planet for him. > > Now with 13:55 hrs he was running period of Rahu/sat when he became Indian Pm. Saturn is lord of h3 placed in h2 in his natal chart and is very strong for him. He has three daughters.> In his chart h5 lord mars is badly placed in h8 and is debiliated.> > Presently he is undergoing a period of Rahu/Venus which started from april 2008. Venus is lord of h11 and is badly placed in h8. > > Presently in Transists his natal venus @ 25.06* is under exact affliction from stationary nodal axis. He is undergoing period of Rahu/venus. So this affliction does not present a good time in coming months.> > Even if The ruling party gets sucess in Trial of strength, but as per Transists of Indian chart Tr saturn ruler of parliament being lord of h10 shall be combust and exactly conjunt with Tr sun and both shall be exactly afflicted by h8 lord jupiter in Tr towards end of Aug and start of sept 2008, So all point to something not very favourable For India in coming months. In Indian chart period of malefics Venus/ketu is under operation.> > So Pls approve this chart as the time i have finalised is almost ok or not, or needs further thinking. I may be wrong as I have a very limited experience in astro world.> > Best Regards> Ajay> > > > > > > > Details of Respected manmohan singh.> > EDUCATION /Qualification:> > Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh,1952;> Stood first in MA (Economics), Panjab University, Chandigarh,1954;> Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge, 1955 and 1957;> Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge, 1957;> DPhil (Oxford), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India's export competitiveness> > OCCUPATION /Teaching Experience:> > Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;> Reader, Economics, 1959-63;> Professor, Economics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, 1963-65;> Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics,Universit y of Delhi, 1969-71;> Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi, 1976> and Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1996> and Civil Servant.> > Working Experience/ POSITIONS:> > 1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade> 1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance> 1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India; Director, Industrial> Development Bank of India; Alternate governor for India, Board of> governors, Asian Development Bank; Alternate governor for India, Board> of governors, IBRD> November 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Department> of economic affairs); Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member,> finance, Space Commission> April 1980 - September 15, 1982: Member-secretary, Planning Commission> 1980-83: Chairman, India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint study> committee September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985: Governor, Reserve Bank> of India> 1982-85: Alternate Governor for India, Board of governors,> > International Monetary Fund> > 1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister> 1985: President, Indian Economic Association> January 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987: Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission> August 1, 1987 - November 10, 1990: Secretary-general and commissioner,> south commission, Geneva> December 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991: Advisor to the Prime Minister on> economic affairs> March 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991: Chairman, UGC> June 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996: Union finance minister> October 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticket> June 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha> 1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of finance> August 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standing> committee on commerce> March 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya Sabha> June 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on finance> August 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rules> Aug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member,> executive committee, Indian parliamentary group> June 2001: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha> Aug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committee> > BOOKS:> > India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth -Clarendon> Press, Oxford University, 1964; also published a large number of> articles in various economic journals.> > OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS:> > Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge, 1956> Padma Vibhushan, 1987> Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;> Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994> > INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:> > 1966: Economic Affairs Officer> 1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD> 1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on International> Monetary Reform> 1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings> 1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting> 1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting> 1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: Human> Rights World Conference, Vienna> > RECREATION:> > Gymkhana Club, New Delhi; Life Member, India International Centre, New> Delhi> > Name: Dr Manmohan Singh> DOB: September 26, 1932> Place of Birth: Gah (West Punjab), Pakistan.> Father: S. Gurmukh Singh> Mother: Mrs Amrit Kaur> Married on: September 14, 1958> Wife: Mrs Gursharan Kaur> Children: Three daughters>