IndiaDivine.org

Transit Sun and Gold Price

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ben,U are right, Gold shall rise strongly anytime after 18 aug ( sun is in infant but is very powerfull in its own sign ). By 22 aug it shall gain full power and the house of sun is also under aspect of tr jupiter, which means gold prices should rise strongly atleast till 1 sept, but after that it forms a conjunction with a little unfriendly sign saturn, so that period has to be watched closely.But one thing is imp that in 1st week of sept when tr jup from its own sign forms an exact aspect with tr sun in its own sign could give a very strong rise in gold prices. Tr sun shall be strong in its own sign till 13 sept 2008. Thus this could be very strong period for Gold.The period to be watched is october when sun goes into its sign of deb, at that time i

think gold prices could correct or remain stable.The more interesting period would be dec 2008 onwards when jup goes into its sign of deb. I think after that time the uptrend in gold prices for coming years could come to a halt or prices would correct and remain stable.So any how its a good experience watching gold and crude oil prices dancing in tune with music from Planets.Best Regards Ajay.--- On Fri, 8/8/08, searchbutton <searchbutton wrote:

searchbutton <searchbuttonTransit Sun and Gold Price"ajay sehg" <ajaysehgFriday, August 8, 2008, 6:58 PMHello Ajay

Please explain why you think gold will rise from 8/22 to 8/28 when

transit Sun is in infancy and weak at that time. I would think gold

will instead rise from 8/29 to 9/10 when it is generally strong in its

own sign of Leo.

Ben