IndiaDivine.org

Violence towards the end of the year

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,The violence predicted below, is it internal to the US (based on pictures) or violence the US will be involved with. There are like now 4 carriers and 40+ warships (military assets) near Iran now. Think the usual is 2?RegardsAndrewViolence towards the end of the yearFrom

August until the end of the year, the aspect of transit Jupiter in

Sagittarius to transit Saturn in Leo will again become close, and

become exact at 18° on September 9 and at 26° 30' on November 21. This aspect suggests problems or violence. The time in late November will be especially difficult as transit Saturn will then also be under the aspect of natal Saturn in the chart, heightening the potential for violence and destruction of assets.

Hi Andrew,

In looking at some of the major conflicts of US history, one sees a pattern involving mutual afflictions involving 6th lord JUPITER, the lord of war in the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union) and the other malefics, notably 8th lord SATURN and RAHU.

World War I, USA declares war on Germany, April 7, 1917

Mars-JUPITER period is operating

In the Spring/Summer of 1917 the following major aspects were felt:

Transit JUPITER conjunct natal RAHU in Aries/H10

Natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5 aspects transit SATURN in Cancer/H1

World War II, USA declares war on Japan, December 8, 1941

(Germany and Italy declared war on the United States 3 days later)

Jupiter-SATURN period is operating

In the second half of 1941, the following major aspects were felt:

Natal SATURN in Scorpio/H5 in opposition to transit JUPITER in Taurus/H11

Natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5 in opposition to transit SATURN in Taurus/H11

While the Venus-JUPITER period is running until February 17, 2008, such difficult aspects are not seen. That said, transit Jupiter at 27 Sagittarius/H6 will aspect transit Saturn at 27° Leo/H2 again in late November 2008. Along with this aspect will be the aspect of natal Saturn in Scorpio/H5 to transit Saturn in Leo/H2, which lasts from November until February 2009.

In the Venus-SATURN period which runs until April 19, 2012, however, the summer of 2010 looks somewhat challenging, with the following aspects to be felt:

Transit JUPITER in Pisces/H9 opposition with transit SATURN in Virgo/H3

Transit SATURN and transit JUPITER will also aspect natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5

The transit nodes will also be in bad house afflicting their natal placements.

That said, these aspects look softer than the aspects noted in the earlier major conflicts, given both the Major period of Venus and the house/sign placements of the transiting planets involved.

Best wishes,

Thor

cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 7:38:09 AM Re: Violence towards the end of the yearHello Andrew,The prediction is notably for domestic violence but does not exclude some type of military hostility. That said, I will look further into this question and respond in more detail later.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , Andrew <andrewngmm wrote:>> Hi,> > The violence predicted below, is it internal to the US (based on pictures) or violence the US will be involved with. There are like now 4 carriers and 40+ warships (military assets) near Iran now. Think the usual is

2?> > Regards> Andrew> > > Violence towards the end of the year> From> August until the end of the year, the aspect of transit Jupiter in> Sagittarius to transit Saturn in Leo will again become close, and> become exact at 18° on September 9 and at 26° 30' on November 21. This aspect suggests problems or violence. > The time in late November will be especially difficult as transit Saturn will then also be under the aspect of natal Saturn in the chart, heightening the potential for violence and destruction of assets.>---

Hi,

You are right, it would take more research to analyse the patterns of

lesser events in terms of the SAMVA USA chart. The natal-to-natal

aspects signifying potential for conflict are primarily the aspect of

6th lord Jupiter in Scorpio/H5 on 1st lord Moon in Taurus/H11, giving

the American people a more righteous disposition or a less flexible

attitude when it comes to their ideals. This is especially so as 10th

lord Mars in Scorpio/H5 is in opposition aspect to 1st lord Moon, so

the ideals are pronounced and this can contribute to make them less

likely to back down from provocations. WW II involved transit Jupiter

and transit Saturn in the 11th house of ideals. This war has been

explained as " just " one. There are other natal factors to consider in

the chart, such as the placement of 4th lord Venus in the 6th house,

with the house being afflicted by natal Rahu in the 10th house. This

means that conflicts can severly disturb the communal harmony. This

seems to have been the case of the Vietnam War (esp. in 1968) and to

a lesser extent the War in Iraq (esp. in 2007). The transits were

quite bad overall in 1968 and afflicting the 4th lord Venus in 2007.

Finally, 8th lord Saturn aspects the Sun, which can bring periods of

difficulty to the US President. Given these natal factors it is a lot

of work to examine the possible aspects. But as I said, to examine

potential for conflict, a good place to start is Jupiter. Regarding

that, I have shown that the major external conflicts had natal-to-

transit aspects during the periods of functional malefics in the

chart. Ahead there are more of the nature of transit-to-transit

events, aside from the aspects of transit Saturn and transit Jupiter

to natal Jupiter in the summer of 2010.The good news is that we now

have an authentic chart for the USA to work with. For a convenient

place to see a lot of information gathered on this chart go to

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , Andrew <andrewngmm wrote:

>

> Hi

>

> What about the " smaller " wars... an Iran war could be possibly be

quite " contained " , while Israel has nukes, Iran and her allies have

> biochemical options both will be somewhat deterred from escalating

the violence.

>

> Korea

> Vietnam

> Iraq 1

> Iraq 2

>

> I apologise as I should doing my own work to such questions but I

don't think I would do a good job at the moment. I first came across

SA almost a decade ago. Back then, I found it difficult to juggle all

the variables and gave up after a while, intellectual block -

prediction vs self fulfiling prophecy issue.Then my kavach broke and

I didn't bother wearing it again.

>

> I should study my own chart is why I am back again. hehe

>

> Regards

> Andrew

>

> --- On Wed, 9/10/08, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

> Cosmologer <cosmologer

> Re: Re: Violence towards the end of the year

> SAMVA

> Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 6:57 AM

>

>

>

>

>

Hi Andrew,

>  

> In looking at some of the major conflicts of US history, one sees a

pattern involving mutual afflictions involving 6th lord JUPITER, the

lord of war in the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union) and the other

malefics, notably 8th lord SATURN and RAHU.

>  

> World War I, USA declares war on Germany, April 7, 1917

> Mars-JUPITER period is operating

> In the Spring/Summer of 1917 the following major aspects were felt:

> Transit JUPITER conjunct natal RAHU in Aries/H10

> Natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5 aspects transit SATURN in Cancer/H1

>  

> World War II, USA declares war on Japan, December 8, 1941

> (Germany and Italy declared war on the United States 3 days later)

> Jupiter-SATURN period is operating

> In the second half of 1941, the following major aspects were felt:

> Natal SATURN in Scorpio/H5 in opposition to transit JUPITER in

Taurus/H11

> Natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5 in opposition to transit SATURN in

Taurus/H11

>  

> While the Venus-JUPITER period is running until February 17, 2008,

such difficult aspects are not seen. That said, transit Jupiter at 27

Sagittarius/ H6 will aspect transit Saturn at 27° Leo/H2 again in

late November 2008. Along with this aspect will be the aspect of

natal Saturn in Scorpio/H5 to transit Saturn in Leo/H2, which lasts

from November until February 2009.

>  

> In the Venus-SATURN period which runs until April 19, 2012,

however, the summer of 2010 looks somewhat challenging, with the

following aspects to be felt:

> Transit JUPITER in Pisces/H9 opposition with transit SATURN in

Virgo/H3

>

> Transit SATURN and transit JUPITER will also aspect natal JUPITER

in Scorpio/H5

> The transit nodes will also be in bad house afflicting their natal

placements.

>  

> That said, these aspects look softer than the aspects noted in the

earlier major conflicts, given both the Major period of Venus and the

house/sign placements of the transiting planets involved.

>  

> Best wishes,

>  

> Thor

>

>

>

>

> cosmologer <cosmologer >

> SAMVA

> Tuesday, September 9, 2008 7:38:09 AM

> Re: Violence towards the end of the year

>

> Hello Andrew,

>

> The prediction is notably for domestic violence but does not

exclude

> some type of military hostility. That said, I will look further

into

> this question and respond in more detail later.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Thor

>

> SAMVA , Andrew <andrewngmm@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Hi,

> >

> > The violence predicted below, is it internal to the US (based on

> pictures) or violence the US will be involved with. There are like

> now 4 carriers and 40+ warships (military assets) near Iran now.

> Think the usual is

> 2?

> >

> > Regards

> > Andrew

> >

> >

> > Violence towards the end of the year

> > From

> > August until the end of the year, the aspect of transit Jupiter in

> > Sagittarius to transit Saturn in Leo will again become close, and

> > become exact at 18° on September 9 and at 26° 30' on November 21.

> This aspect suggests problems or violence.

> > The time in late November will be especially difficult as transit

> Saturn will then also be under the aspect of natal Saturn in the

> chart, heightening the potential for violence and destruction of

> assets.

> >

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>

Dear Thor

First of all i would like to thank you from deepest core of my heart for such a wonderful blog which is not only one of the best astroblog i have ever seen on internet a part from that astro learner and even for learned members as there are lots of intersting and valuable things to be learned for.

Your blog could prove to be very useful for aspiring astrologer and would try to help young generation to analyse it carefully and try to understand how scientific is astrology.

Now , Mr. Thor its not only great contribution towards society but also i must say about your flawless accuracy .Your financial updates from June-Sep prove to be almost accurate so i must say above 90% accurate which itself is astonishing.I learned a lot from your blog and i would be very delighted if you could spare some your time to analyse and shed some light on financial markets in coming months i.e Oct-Dec -08.As you are predicting from US horoscope so i m just looking US market acc to your predictions as some times indian market doesnt match with USA .....Like US has touched its new 52 week low in Sep or where as india is still hovering around 14,000 though it already had made bottom in july of 12,500.

I would really appreciate if you could update some more about coming months .One more thing i would like to mention here is your method of explaning things is perfect and so easy to understand .....

Thanks a lot .

Regards

Rahul.

--- On Wed, 10/9/08, cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

cosmologer <cosmologer Re: Violence towards the end of the yearSAMVA Date: Wednesday, 10 September, 2008, 1:01 PM

Hi,You are right, it would take more research to analyse the patterns of lesser events in terms of the SAMVA USA chart. The natal-to-natal aspects signifying potential for conflict are primarily the aspect of 6th lord Jupiter in Scorpio/H5 on 1st lord Moon in Taurus/H11, giving the American people a more righteous disposition or a less flexible attitude when it comes to their ideals. This is especially so as 10th lord Mars in Scorpio/H5 is in opposition aspect to 1st lord Moon, so the ideals are pronounced and this can contribute to make them less likely to back down from provocations. WW II involved transit Jupiter and transit Saturn in the 11th house of ideals. This war has been explained as "just" one. There are other natal factors to consider in the chart, such as the placement of 4th lord Venus in the 6th house, with the house being afflicted by natal Rahu in the 10th house. This means

that conflicts can severly disturb the communal harmony. This seems to have been the case of the Vietnam War (esp. in 1968) and to a lesser extent the War in Iraq (esp. in 2007). The transits were quite bad overall in 1968 and afflicting the 4th lord Venus in 2007. Finally, 8th lord Saturn aspects the Sun, which can bring periods of difficulty to the US President. Given these natal factors it is a lot of work to examine the possible aspects. But as I said, to examine potential for conflict, a good place to start is Jupiter. Regarding that, I have shown that the major external conflicts had natal-to-transit aspects during the periods of functional malefics in the chart. Ahead there are more of the nature of transit-to-transit events, aside from the aspects of transit Saturn and transit Jupiter to natal Jupiter in the summer of 2010.The good news is that we now have an authentic chart for the USA to work

with. For a convenient place to see a lot of information gathered on this chart go to http://cosmologer. blogspot. com/Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , Andrew <andrewngmm@ ...> wrote:>> Hi> > What about the "smaller" wars... an Iran war could be possibly be quite "contained", while Israel has nukes, Iran and her allies have> biochemical options both will be somewhat deterred from escalating the violence.> > Korea> Vietnam> Iraq 1> Iraq 2> > I apologise as I should doing my own work to such questions but I don't think I would do a good job at the moment. I first came across SA almost a decade ago. Back then, I found it difficult to juggle all the

variables and gave up after a while, intellectual block - prediction vs self fulfiling prophecy issue.Then my kavach broke and I didn't bother wearing it again. > > I should study my own chart is why I am back again. hehe> > Regards> Andrew> > --- On Wed, 9/10/08, Cosmologer <cosmologer@ ...> wrote:> Cosmologer <cosmologer@ ...>> Re: Re: Violence towards the end of the year> SAMVA > Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 6:57 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Andrew,> > In looking at some of the major conflicts of US history, one sees a pattern involving mutual afflictions involving 6th lord JUPITER, the lord of war in the SAMVA USA chart

(Perpetual Union) and the other malefics, notably 8th lord SATURN and RAHU.> > World War I, USA declares war on Germany, April 7, 1917> Mars-JUPITER period is operating> In the Spring/Summer of 1917 the following major aspects were felt:> Transit JUPITER conjunct natal RAHU in Aries/H10> Natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5 aspects transit SATURN in Cancer/H1> > World War II, USA declares war on Japan, December 8, 1941> (Germany and Italy declared war on the United States 3 days later)> Jupiter-SATURN period is operating> In the second half of 1941, the following major aspects were felt:> Natal SATURN in Scorpio/H5 in opposition to transit JUPITER in Taurus/H11> Natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5 in opposition to transit SATURN in Taurus/H11> > While the Venus-JUPITER period is running until February

17, 2008, such difficult aspects are not seen. That said, transit Jupiter at 27 Sagittarius/ H6 will aspect transit Saturn at 27° Leo/H2 again in late November 2008. Along with this aspect will be the aspect of natal Saturn in Scorpio/H5 to transit Saturn in Leo/H2, which lasts from November until February 2009. > > In the Venus-SATURN period which runs until April 19, 2012, however, the summer of 2010 looks somewhat challenging , with the following aspects to be felt:> Transit JUPITER in Pisces/H9 opposition with transit SATURN in Virgo/H3> > Transit SATURN and transit JUPITER will also aspect natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5> The transit nodes will also be in bad house afflicting their natal placements.> > That said, these aspects look softer than the aspects noted in the earlier major

conflicts, given both the Major period of Venus and the house/sign placements of the transiting planets involved.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > > > > cosmologer <cosmologer>> SAMVA > Tuesday, September 9, 2008 7:38:09 AM> Re: Violence towards the end of the year> > Hello Andrew,> > The prediction is notably for domestic violence but does not exclude > some type of military hostility. That said, I will look further into > this question and respond in more detail later.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > SAMVA , Andrew <andrewngmm@ ..> wrote:> >> > Hi,> > > > The violence predicted below, is it internal to the US

(based on > pictures) or violence the US will be involved with. There are like > now 4 carriers and 40+ warships (military assets) near Iran now. > Think the usual is> 2?> > > > Regards> > Andrew> > > > > > Violence towards the end of the year> > From> > August until the end of the year, the aspect of transit Jupiter in> > Sagittarius to transit Saturn in Leo will again become close, and> > become exact at 18° on September 9 and at 26° 30' on November 21. > This aspect suggests problems or violence. > > The time in late November will be especially difficult as transit > Saturn will then also be under the aspect of natal Saturn in the > chart, heightening the potential for violence and destruction of > assets.> >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------

------> >

Dear Rahul,

Thank you for the kind words.

Regarding your request, we can say that based on the longer term

aspects ahead we know that the coming months will be quite

challenging.

The main transits include

- transit 6th lord Jupiter to transit 8th lord Saturn, which becomes

exact again in late November, when also the natal Saturn will be

closely afflicting transit Saturn, things should become difficult

indeed.

- transit 6th lord JUPITER becomes conjunct natal VENUS in late

Ocotber and early November, which would be upsetting for the communal

harmony.

- transits in late January 2009 may also be difficult, when the

transit SUN becomes conjunct the transit stationary nodal axis

shortly after an solar eclipse. At that time, transit JUPITER will

also be conjunct natal 3rd lord MERCURY, with transit MERCURY in old

age in Sagittarius and 6th house. This suggests a setback related to

its indications, such as business, commerce, high tech, etc.

For perspective we can note that has indicated

that things may become less challenging after the first week of

December 2008. Things will then become better after mid February

2009 - when the aspect of natal Saturn to transit Saturn lifts and

the Saturn sub-period begins.

I will see when I have more time to look at what the faster moving

planets in the SAMVA USA chart suggests for the financial markets.

For those interested to do this work as a learning experience, just

focus on the aspects of the transit planets to sub-period lord

JUPITER and the other FMs, especially around the times when the slow

moving FMs are becoming close. Certainly, a closer study of the

aspects involving also the faster moving planets in the remainder of

September, October and November, could reveal some event. Will

someone spot it ahead of time?

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , rahul vashisht

<rahulvashisht_astro wrote:

>

> Dear Thor

>  

> First of all i would like to thank you from deepest core of my

heart for such a wonderful blog which is not only one of the best

astroblog i have ever seen on internet a part from that astro learner

and even for learned members as there are lots of intersting and

valuable things to be learned for.

>  

> Your blog could prove to be very useful for aspiring astrologer and

would try to help young generation to analyse it carefully and try to

understand how scientific is astrology.

>  

> Now , Mr. Thor its not only great contribution towards society but

also i must say about your flawless accuracy .Your financial updates

from June-Sep prove to be almost accurate so i must say above 90%

accurate which itself is astonishing.I learned a lot from your blog

and i would be very delighted if you could spare some your time to

analyse  and shed some light on financial markets in coming months

i.e Oct-Dec -08.As you are predicting from US horoscope so i m just

looking US market acc to your predictions as some times indian market

doesnt match with USA .....Like US has touched its new 52 week low in

Sep or where as india is still hovering around 14,000 though it

already had made bottom in july of 12,500.

>  

> I would really appreciate if you could update some more about

coming months .One more thing i would like to mention here is your

method of explaning things is perfect and so easy to understand .....

>  

> Thanks a lot .

>  

> Regards

>  

> Rahul.

>  

>

>

> --- On Wed, 10/9/08, cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

>

> cosmologer <cosmologer

> Re: Violence towards the end of the year

> SAMVA

> Wednesday, 10 September, 2008, 1:01 PM

Hi,

>

> You are right, it would take more research to analyse the patterns

of

> lesser events in terms of the SAMVA USA chart. The natal-to-natal

> aspects signifying potential for conflict are primarily the aspect

of

> 6th lord Jupiter in Scorpio/H5 on 1st lord Moon in Taurus/H11,

giving

> the American people a more righteous disposition or a less flexible

> attitude when it comes to their ideals. This is especially so as

10th

> lord Mars in Scorpio/H5 is in opposition aspect to 1st lord Moon,

so

> the ideals are pronounced and this can contribute to make them less

> likely to back down from provocations. WW II involved transit

Jupiter

> and transit Saturn in the 11th house of ideals. This war has been

> explained as " just " one. There are other natal factors to consider

in

> the chart, such as the placement of 4th lord Venus in the 6th

house,

> with the house being afflicted by natal Rahu in the 10th house.

This

> means that conflicts can severly disturb the communal harmony. This

> seems to have been the case of the Vietnam War (esp. in 1968) and

to

> a lesser extent the War in Iraq (esp. in 2007). The transits were

> quite bad overall in 1968 and afflicting the 4th lord Venus in

> Finally, 8th lord Saturn aspects the Sun, which can bring periods

of

> difficulty to the US President. Given these natal factors it is a

lot

> of work to examine the possible aspects. But as I said, to examine

> potential for conflict, a good place to start is Jupiter. Regarding

> that, I have shown that the major external conflicts had natal-to-

> transit aspects during the periods of functional malefics in the

> chart. Ahead there are more of the nature of transit-to-transit

> events, aside from the aspects of transit Saturn and transit

Jupiter

> to natal Jupiter in the summer of 2010.The good news is that we now

> have an authentic chart for the USA to work with. For a convenient

> place to see a lot of information gathered on this chart go to

>

> http://cosmologer. blogspot. com/

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Thor

>

> SAMVA , Andrew <andrewngmm@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Hi

> >

> > What about the " smaller " wars... an Iran war could be possibly be

> quite " contained " , while Israel has nukes, Iran and her allies have

> > biochemical options both will be somewhat deterred from

escalating

> the violence.

> >

> > Korea

> > Vietnam

> > Iraq 1

> > Iraq 2

> >

> > I apologise as I should doing my own work to such questions but I

> don't think I would do a good job at the moment. I first came

across

> SA almost a decade ago. Back then, I found it difficult to juggle

all

> the variables and gave up after a while, intellectual block -

> prediction vs self fulfiling prophecy issue.Then my kavach broke

and

> I didn't bother wearing it again.

> >

> > I should study my own chart is why I am back again. hehe

> >

> > Regards

> > Andrew

> >

> > --- On Wed, 9/10/08, Cosmologer <cosmologer@ ...> wrote:

> > Cosmologer <cosmologer@ ...>

> > Re: Re: Violence towards the end of the year

> > SAMVA

> > Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 6:57 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Andrew,

> >  

> > In looking at some of the major conflicts of US history, one sees

a

> pattern involving mutual afflictions involving 6th lord JUPITER,

the

> lord of war in the SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union) and the other

> malefics, notably 8th lord SATURN and RAHU.

> >  

> > World War I, USA declares war on Germany, April 7, 1917

> > Mars-JUPITER period is operating

> > In the Spring/Summer of 1917 the following major aspects were

felt:

> > Transit JUPITER conjunct natal RAHU in Aries/H10

> > Natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5 aspects transit SATURN in Cancer/H1

> >  

> > World War II, USA declares war on Japan, December 8, 1941

> > (Germany and Italy declared war on the United States 3 days later)

> > Jupiter-SATURN period is operating

> > In the second half of 1941, the following major aspects were felt:

> > Natal SATURN in Scorpio/H5 in opposition to transit JUPITER in

> Taurus/H11

> > Natal JUPITER in Scorpio/H5 in opposition to transit SATURN in

> Taurus/H11

> >  

> > While the Venus-JUPITER period is running until February

17, 2008,

> such difficult aspects are not seen. That said, transit Jupiter at

> Sagittarius/ H6 will aspect transit Saturn at 27° Leo/H2 again

in

> late November 2008. Along with this aspect will be the aspect of

> natal Saturn in Scorpio/H5 to transit Saturn in Leo/H2, which lasts

> from November until February 2009.

> >  

> > In the Venus-SATURN period which runs until April 19, 2012,

> however, the summer of 2010 looks somewhat challenging , with the

> following aspects to be felt:

> > Transit JUPITER in Pisces/H9 opposition  with transit SATURN in

> Virgo/H3

> >

> > Transit SATURN and transit JUPITER will also aspect natal

JUPITER

> in Scorpio/H5

> > The transit nodes will also be in bad house afflicting their

natal

> placements.

> >  

> > That said, these aspects look softer than the aspects noted in

the

> earlier major conflicts, given both the Major period of Venus and

the

> house/sign placements of the transiting planets involved.

> >  

> > Best wishes,

> >  

> > Thor

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > cosmologer <cosmologer>

> > SAMVA

> > Tuesday, September 9, 2008 7:38:09 AM

> > Re: Violence towards the end of the year

> >

> > Hello Andrew,

> >

> > The prediction is notably for domestic violence but does not

> exclude

> > some type of military hostility. That said, I will look further

> into

> > this question and respond in more detail later.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Thor

> >

> > SAMVA , Andrew <andrewngmm@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi,

> > >

> > > The violence predicted below, is it internal to the US (based

on

> > pictures) or violence the US will be involved with. There are

> > now 4 carriers and 40+ warships (military assets) near Iran now.

> > Think the usual is

> > 2?

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Andrew

> > >

> > >

> > > Violence towards the end of the year

> > > From

> > > August until the end of the year, the aspect of transit Jupiter

in

> > > Sagittarius to transit Saturn in Leo will again become close,

and

> > > become exact at 18° on September 9 and at 26° 30' on November

> > This aspect suggests problems or violence.

> > > The time in late November will be especially difficult as

transit

> > Saturn will then also be under the aspect of natal Saturn in the

> > chart, heightening the potential for violence and destruction of

> > assets.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ------

> >

> >

• 1 month later...

Dear friends,

The following news of another deadly attack at a US university is disturbing even if not large in comparison with earlier such events. Importantly, it shows that the aspect of transit 6th lord JUPITER at 22° 10' Sagittarius/H6 to transit 8th lord Saturn at 24° 11' Leo/H2 is growing closer. So is the aspect of natal SATURN at 26° 46' Scorpio/H5 to transit Saturn. At the same time, transit KETU at 21° 17' Cancer/H1 is also closely aspecting the 20° 00' Scorpio MEP of the 5th house. In the SAMVA USA chart Perpetual Union both these functional malefic planets are placed in the 5th house, which rules amongst other things university education.

Shooting at Ark. university kills 2, wounds 1

Oct 27, 3:15 AM EDT

By JON GAMBRELL Associated Press Writer

CONWAY, Ark. (AP) -- A shooting at the University of Central Arkansas killed two students and wounded a third person, authorities said early Monday.

UCA police spokeswoman Lt. Rhonda Swindle said the Sunday night shooting occurred near a male dormitory and behind the campus police station. An officer heard the shots and police were at the scene in less than a minute, she said.

Swindle said the campus would remain locked down Monday and that classes had been canceled. She said a "person of interest" was in custody but declined to say whether the person had a role in the shootings.

Swindle had no immediate explanation for why the shootings occurred. She said one victim was dead at the scene and the other two ran into the Arkansas Hall dormitory. The second victim died at a hospital. The third victim was not a student, and Swindle said his injuries were minor.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CAMPUS_SHOOTING?SITE=FLTAM & SECTION=US

In this regard, we can keep in mind the prediction based on the SAMVA USA chart on December 30, 2007:

Violence towards the end of the year

From August until the end of the year, the aspect of transit Jupiter in Sagittarius to transit Saturn in Leo will again become close, and become exact at 18° on September 9 and at 26° 30' on November 21. This aspect suggests problems or violence. The time in late November will be especially difficult as transit Saturn will then also be under the aspect of natal Saturn in the chart,

heightening the potential for violence and destruction of assets.

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2007/12/year-ahead-for-usa.html

We can continue to follow the events with an eye to this prediction.

Best wishes,

Thor