IndiaDivine.org

Sarah Palin Ascendant - CORR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Correction in UPPER CASE in the text:

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 7:19:36 AMRe: Re: Sarah Palin Ascendant

Hello DB,

You have a point about 8th lord MARS also being the indicator of inheritance. There would not be much inheritance, or much controversy over it and whatever inheritance there came COULD BE SUBJECT TO A LOSS. However, we should also note that 1st lord MERCURY is strong in the 5th house and 4th lord JUPITER strongly aspects the 1st house, both of which would augur well for the longevity. However, as 8th lord MARS is not only weak in the chart but highly afflicted by the 12th lord of losses and 6th lord of illness. this placement could suggest a fatal accident or illness.

Best wishes,

Thor

devibhakt <devibhaktSAMVA Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 12:59:31 AM Re: Sarah Palin AscendantIn this chart, 10L (status) is weak and in 8th. She could not have become a Governer of a state with this chart. Sun (2L) and sun-like planet Mercury are both weak.I have doubts that this is her chart. I still have full confidence in 9:43pm chart although I have not been able to get hold of her birth certificate yet.8L being weak does not always mean short longevity. It could also mean no inheritance.DBSAMVA , "David Hawthorne" <david wrote:>>

Dear Thor...> > I think the 4:40 p.m. time for Sara Palin gives the Cancer, not Leo, rising> at 26:13 degrees; using Feb. 11, 1964, Sandpoint, ID; 116W33:08; 48N16:36;> TZ: 8; DST 0. > > This chart can show the prominent rise and conflict over the past two years> and five months.> > David Hawthorne> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of> cosmologer> Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:31 AM> SAMVA > Re: Sarah Palin

Ascendant> > Hi Ron,> > Very good point about 8th lord Mars in the Virgo ascendant being > indicative of curtailed longevity. Indeed, the combination of 12th > lord in end of 5th house, with 8th lord and 6th lord at beginning of > 6th house would be quite difficult, to say the least.> > Shortly after her candidacy was announced, I tentatively introduced a > 6° Sagittarius ascendant (4:19 am) for her. Then information about > her "official" but still yet unconfirmed birth times started coming > out. Have you examined the 4:40 pm time, with 26° Leo rising. The > Virgo ascendant was the other such time. > > Look forward to hear more about your investigations into the Libra > ascendant.> > Best wishes,> > Thor> > SAMVA , RonDay <ronkar@> wrote:> >> > There have been several birth times given for Sarah Palin. None of > them > > give charts which are totally compelling.> > > > A Virgo ascendant was given initially but this does not make sense.> > 8L Mars is extremely weak and afflicted as well as being combust. > There > > would be a longevity issue and she may not have made it to this age.> > > > When there are many birth times to choose from, I think it is best > to > > start from scratch and find an ascendant from the available > biographical > > data.> > I think the key to finding the correct ascendant here is balancing > the > > weakness of combust Mars.> > > > Moving the ascendant to Libra

achieves this.> > Combust Mars is now conjunct yogakaraka Saturn boosting it > immensely.> > Libra ascendant fits with her sporting and competitive abilities > and 10L > > Moon is well placed giving her public prominence.> > I am still working on the degree.> > > > > > Ron> >> > > > ---> >