IndiaDivine.org

Tr to Natal in mundane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Ajay, Your understanding is right. The transit strength is important.

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Saturday, September 20, 2008 1:06 PM

Tr to Natal in mundane

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe.In Indian chart we are undergoing the main/sub period of venus/ketu.In coming days, Tr ketu shall be exactly conjunt natal Venus within a 1* band.Venus represents financial stability of India. Now when the conjunction shall be exact and at the same time Tr Venus shall be very weak in transist, At that particular time is it possible that we are going to face setbacks on those particular days when Venus is weak.Now if this conjuction was exact and if Tr Venus was strong in transist, shall the setbacks be same when Venus was weak in transist or not.What I think in case of Tr to natal exact conjunction, The Tr strength is very important. I wanted to clarify on this exact conjuction.Best Regards Ajay.

Dear Aman,As u are a senior SA astrologer, so I am thankfull to u for guiding me for ur expert analysis. I shall look forward for ur contributions to Samva list and guiding Astro Kids.Best Regards Ajay. --- On Sat, 9/20/08, Aman Deep Saini <amandsaini wrote:

Aman Deep Saini <amandsainiRE: Tr to Natal in mundaneSAMVA Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 7:24 AM

Hello Ajay,

Transit Ketu to Natal Venus affliction will be exact starting October 4th till October 18th. Please also note that Venus will be moving to Scorpio on October 15th and then will be afflicting Natal Ketu exactly on October 18th and these afflictions from Natal to Transit will also act. In short, Transit Ketu to Natal Venus, Natal Venus to Transit Ketu, Transit Venus to Natal Ketu and Natal Ketu to Transit Venus – all sort of afflictions will be there.

As Venus in general represents Hotel industry, Cinema industry, Arts and leisure industry and being the 6th lord it represents Financial Stability, General health of the public, Judicial functioning, political stability, communal harmony in the country etc., and Ketu’s affliction may give sudden and violent events and/ or natural calamities, we may expect loss to industries mentioned above, some epidemic, political instability, communal riots in some areas of the country etc. And all such events eventually lead to financial loss to the country which one way or the other affects everyone in the country (including financial markets).

As per the first rule of triple transit triggering, whenever any weak natal planet/ MEP is transitted by FM(s), it triggers a significant undesirable incident concerning that weak natal planet or that weak house, whichever is the case. This is more so when the weak natal planet or the lord/ significator of the weak house is weak in transit too.

In the upcoming situation, Venus will be weak in transit also. Hence, the setbacks will be severe with compared to if Venus could have been strong in the transit. It is already weak in natal chart being in the state of combustion and due to weak dispositor.

As per the ninth rule of triple transit triggering, whenever any weak transit planet forms close conjunction with or become closely aspected by natal FM(s), it triggers a significant undesirable incident concerning that weak transit planet. This is more so when the planet is weak in rasi too.

Hence, Venus is the planet which will be affected both ways and is weak in natal and transit both.

Thanks

Aman

SAMVA [ SAMVA ] On Behalf Of ajay sehgSaturday, September 20, 2008 1:07 PMsamva Tr to Natal in mundane

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe.In Indian chart we are undergoing the main/sub period of venus/ketu.In coming days, Tr ketu shall be exactly conjunt natal Venus within a 1* band.Venus represents financial stability of India . Now when the conjunction shall be exact and at the same time Tr Venus shall be very weak in transist, At that particular time is it possible that we are going to face setbacks on those particular days when Venus is weak.Now if this conjuction was exact and if Tr Venus was strong in transist, shall the setbacks be same when Venus was weak in transist or not.What I think in case of Tr to natal exact conjunction, The Tr strength is very important. I wanted to clarify on this exact conjuction.Best Regards Ajay.

Hello Ajay,

Thanks for your kind words. I am also a learner like you - learning continuously over here with learned members.

Thanks

Aman

SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of ajay sehgSaturday, September 20, 2008 10:06 PMSAMVA Subject: RE: Tr to Natal in mundane

Dear Aman,As u are a senior SA astrologer, so I am thankfull to u for guiding me for ur expert analysis. I shall look forward for ur contributions to Samva list and guiding Astro Kids.Best Regards Ajay. --- On Sat, 9/20/08, Aman Deep Saini <amandsaini wrote:

Aman Deep Saini <amandsainiRE: Tr to Natal in mundaneSAMVA Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 7:24 AM

Hello Ajay,

Transit Ketu to Natal Venus affliction will be exact starting October 4th till October 18th. Please also note that Venus will be moving to Scorpio on October 15th and then will be afflicting Natal Ketu exactly on October 18th and these afflictions from Natal to Transit will also act. In short, Transit Ketu to Natal Venus, Natal Venus to Transit Ketu, Transit Venus to Natal Ketu and Natal Ketu to Transit Venus – all sort of afflictions will be there.

As Venus in general represents Hotel industry, Cinema industry, Arts and leisure industry and being the 6th lord it represents Financial Stability, General health of the public, Judicial functioning, political stability, communal harmony in the country etc., and Ketu’s affliction may give sudden and violent events and/ or natural calamities, we may expect loss to industries mentioned above, some epidemic, political instability, communal riots in some areas of the country etc. And all such events eventually lead to financial loss to the country which one way or the other affects everyone in the country (including financial markets).

As per the first rule of triple transit triggering, whenever any weak natal planet/ MEP is transitted by FM(s), it triggers a significant undesirable incident concerning that weak natal planet or that weak house, whichever is the case. This is more so when the weak natal planet or the lord/ significator of the weak house is weak in transit too.

In the upcoming situation, Venus will be weak in transit also. Hence, the setbacks will be severe with compared to if Venus could have been strong in the transit. It is already weak in natal chart being in the state of combustion and due to weak dispositor.

As per the ninth rule of triple transit triggering, whenever any weak transit planet forms close conjunction with or become closely aspected by natal FM(s), it triggers a significant undesirable incident concerning that weak transit planet. This is more so when the planet is weak in rasi too.

Hence, Venus is the planet which will be affected both ways and is weak in natal and transit both.

Thanks

Aman

SAMVA [ SAMVA ] On Behalf Of ajay sehgSaturday, September 20, 2008 1:07 PMsamva Tr to Natal in mundane

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe.In Indian chart we are undergoing the main/sub period of venus/ketu.In coming days, Tr ketu shall be exactly conjunt natal Venus within a 1* band.Venus represents financial stability of India . Now when the conjunction shall be exact and at the same time Tr Venus shall be very weak in transist, At that particular time is it possible that we are going to face setbacks on those particular days when Venus is weak.Now if this conjuction was exact and if Tr Venus was strong in transist, shall the setbacks be same when Venus was weak in transist or not.What I think in case of Tr to natal exact conjunction, The Tr strength is very important. I wanted to clarify on this exact conjuction.Best Regards Ajay.

• 2 weeks later...

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namaste.As per Indian chart we are undergoing period of venus/ketu. Now Indian stocks were quite down on 29 sept and are expected to be down in coming days.In Indian chart, venus is weak due to 50% combust and weakness of its disp, Now on 29 sept the tr ketu was conjunt natal venus within around 1* band. At the same time tr venus was strong in transist, but it seems natal venus took strong affliction from tr ketu.So this means if a planet is weak in natal chart, and if its period is in operation then if natal planet gets exactly afflicted, then irrespective of its Transist strength it shall badly get afflicted.Thus transist strength is imp only if planet is strong in natal chart.Thus it means in India we are going to get strong downtrend

in coming days as venus is lord of house of financial stability and the fall could even be more severe on 13, 14, 15, 16, October, when the conjunction of tr ketu to natal venus is very very exact and tr venus is weak in Transist. At that time tr ketu shall be fully in control, and the downtrend could be very strong.Pls give ur views on this ketu to natal venus exact conjuction.Regards Ajay.--- On Sat, 9/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry wrote:

SIHA <vkchoudhryRe: Tr to Natal in mundaneSAMVA Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 1:38 AM

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Tr to Natal in mundane

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namasthe.In Indian chart we are undergoing the main/sub period of venus/ketu.In coming days, Tr ketu shall be exactly conjunt natal Venus within a 1* band.Venus represents financial stability of India. Now when the conjunction shall be exact and at the same time Tr Venus shall be very weak in transist, At that particular time is it possible that we are going to face setbacks on those particular days when Venus is weak.Now if this conjuction was exact and if Tr Venus was strong in transist, shall the setbacks be same when Venus was weak in transist or not.What I think in case of Tr to natal exact conjunction, The Tr strength is very important. I wanted to clarify on this exact conjuction.Best Regards Ajay.

Hello dear Ajay, Your understanding of transit influences is right.

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

SAMVA

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 7:55 AM

Re: Tr to Natal in mundane

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namaste.As per Indian chart we are undergoing period of venus/ketu. Now Indian stocks were quite down on 29 sept and are expected to be down in coming days.In Indian chart, venus is weak due to 50% combust and weakness of its disp, Now on 29 sept the tr ketu was conjunt natal venus within around 1* band. At the same time tr venus was strong in transist, but it seems natal venus took strong affliction from tr ketu.So this means if a planet is weak in natal chart, and if its period is in operation then if natal planet gets exactly afflicted, then irrespective of its Transist strength it shall badly get afflicted.Thus transist strength is imp only if planet is strong in natal chart.Thus it means in India we are going to get strong downtrend in coming days as venus is lord of house of financial stability and the fall could even be more severe on 13, 14, 15, 16, October, when the conjunction of tr ketu to natal venus is very very exact and tr venus is weak in Transist. At that time tr ketu shall be fully in control, and the downtrend could be very strong.Pls give ur views on this ketu to natal venus exact conjuction.Regards Ajay.--- On Sat, 9/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry > wrote:

SIHA <vkchoudhry >Re: Tr to Natal in mundaneSAMVA Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 1:38 AM

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Tr to Natal in mundane

Hello dear Ajay, In my appended prediction dated 22 June, 2008 on SAMVA, I had predicted as under:

The stationary close influence of Ketu and Rahu on the natal Venus does not show an early respite.

Unquote

Best wishes.

Hello dear Mr. Gurumurthy, Besides, these economic factors, re-flaring up of the nuclear agreement issue, realignment of political forces, flood situations in north-eastern states, land slides in Hamirpur, UP, obstruction to train movements etc. were also caused by the close affliction to the Sun.

The stationary close influence of Ketu and Rahu on the natal Venus does not show an early respite.

Best wishes.

-

r.k.gurumurthy

SAMVA

Sunday, June 22, 2008 3:02 PM

Re: Transits in Indian chart

Respected ProfessorThis indeed was a brilliant call.Inflation at 11.05 percent, stocks down, bonds trading at decade highs- what more one can expect. It was an amazing call.With Mars moving away, both from ketu's transit afflictions and from its debilitation, i guess things should be better in the weeks to come. regardsguruSAMVA , "SIHA" <vkchoudhry wrote:>> Hello dear list members,> > In Indian independence chart transit Ketu and Mars are conjunct with natal > Sun and they are likely to cause suddent accident to the means of > communication, setbacks to economic condition, highly placed persons and the > government.> > Best wishes.> > >

-

ajay sehg

SAMVA

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 7:55 AM

Re: Tr to Natal in mundane

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namaste.As per Indian chart we are undergoing period of venus/ketu. Now Indian stocks were quite down on 29 sept and are expected to be down in coming days.In Indian chart, venus is weak due to 50% combust and weakness of its disp, Now on 29 sept the tr ketu was conjunt natal venus within around 1* band. At the same time tr venus was strong in transist, but it seems natal venus took strong affliction from tr ketu.So this means if a planet is weak in natal chart, and if its period is in operation then if natal planet gets exactly afflicted, then irrespective of its Transist strength it shall badly get afflicted.Thus transist strength is imp only if planet is strong in natal chart.Thus it means in India we are going to get strong downtrend in coming days as venus is lord of house of financial stability and the fall could even be more severe on 13, 14, 15, 16, October, when the conjunction of tr ketu to natal venus is very very exact and tr venus is weak in Transist. At that time tr ketu shall be fully in control, and the downtrend could be very strong.Pls give ur views on this ketu to natal venus exact conjuction.Regards Ajay.--- On Sat, 9/20/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry > wrote:

SIHA <vkchoudhry >Re: Tr to Natal in mundaneSAMVA Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 1:38 AM

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Tr to Natal in mundane