IndiaDivine.org

Charts of Countries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I like to have the Charts for Countries made by SAMVA, I checked the "Files" but couldn't find.

Can you let me know where I can find those?

Is it possible to upload all the Available Charts for Countries in the "Files" section so that members can have access to it without any problem?

Specially I like to have Charts for European Countries, Australia and New Zealand.

Thanks

Jaffnaman.

Dear Jaffnaman,

There are many charts (horoscopes) that have been discussed on SAMVA through the years. Only a few of those have, however, been authenticated so far using the method of Systems' Approach involving a four-stage method of

1- finding the appropriate historical event giving birth to the nation

2- assessing the natal potential of the horoscope3- checking significant events in the history against periods and transits4- making repeat successful predictions against the chart

Only after meeting these four criteria can a chart for a given country be considered as having an authenticated. Needless to say, this process can be quite time consuming and it is in my oppion quite a feat to authentically rectify a chart. On SAMVA we have to date examined a whole host of country charts but only a few charts have achieved such rigorous rectification. The rest of the countries remain under investigation. I can think of a few countries with authenticated charts (in alphabetical order):

Iceland : 09° 07¢ Virgo

17 June.1944, 14:00:00 (00:00 GMT), Reykjavik (21W57, 64N09).

India : 7° 46¢ Taurus

15 August 1947, 00:00:00 (-05:30), Delhi (77E13, 28N40)

Iran : 24° 00¢ Cancer

1 April 1979, 15:01:25 (-04:30), Teheran (51E26, 35N40)

UK : 15° 58¢ Virgo

1 January 1801, 00:00:00 (00:00 GMT), London , (0W09, 51N30).

USA : 20° 00' Cancer

2 February 1781, 16:58:33 (+5:00 EST), Philadelphia , PA (75W10, 39N57)

More information: http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2007/12/samva-usa-chart.html

Zimbabwe : 8° 03' Capricorn

18 April.1980, 00:00:00 (-02:00), Harare (31E03, 17S50)

There are others which we have worked with in the past and are under active consideration.

One book gives a good accounting of various stage 1 possibilities for all countries. This is the "The Book of World Horoscopes" by Nicholas Campion.

An effort has been made to rectify national horoscopes for ALL the countries in the world. That said, the rectification process was not made fully transparent to the list members and the extent to which it followed SA or the stages mentioned above is therefore unknown. This may account for the fact that the result for e.g. the USA is different from that agreed on SAMVA (including by Professor Choudrhy). That said, list members may find it of use to investigate this work further: http://satva.blogspot.com/

Best wishes,

Thor

jaffnaman23 <jaffnaman23SAMVA Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:56:40 AM Charts of Countries

Dear Friends,

I like to have the Charts for Countries made by SAMVA, I checked the "Files" but couldn't find.

Can you let me know where I can find those?

Is it possible to upload all the Available Charts for Countries in the "Files" section so that members can have access to it without any problem?

Specially I like to have Charts for European Countries, Australia and New Zealand.

Thanks

Jaffnaman.