IndiaDivine.org

Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The Endeavour shuttle was originally scheduled to land on Saturday, but the landing was delayed for one day. There has now been a second delay as well as a change of site for the landing of the Endeavour (STS-126 shuttle mission). Due to bad weather in Florida NASA has decided to have the shuttle land in California at 4:25 pm EST.

Another Landing Delay for STS-126

Weather conditions forced flight controllers to pass on Endeavour¢s second landing opportunity at Kennedy Space Center today. The next opportunity for STS-126 to land is at 4:25 p.m. EST at Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.

STS-126 to Press Ahead With a Landing in California

Sun, 30 Nov 2008 05:10:07 PM UTC

Flight controllers have elected to press ahead with space shuttle Endeavour's landing at Edwards Air Force Base in California at 4:25 p.m. EST today. The deorbit burn is scheduled for 3:19 p.m. The weather forecast in Florida for today and tomorrow is unfavorable for a shuttle landing at Kennedy Space Center.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/main/index.html

The mission supplies are estimated to last until Tuesday.

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:23:42 PM Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tragedies in the US space program

An earlier study explained the astrological factors behind US space achievements. The study concluded that "in addition to MARS being highlighted, indicating courage and technical achievement, and SATURN, signifying death defying acts, the role of

MERCURY as 3rd lord of transportation and communication comes out loud and clear." In this article we examine the factors behind major tragedies in manned US space flights.

To read more:http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/

Dear friends,

Glad to report that touchdown took place at 4:25pm (EST) as scheduled! It is quite a drama to watch the space shuttle rentry and landing.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:17:43 PMRe: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Dear friends,

The Endeavour shuttle was originally scheduled to land on Saturday, but the landing was delayed for one day. There has now been a second delay as well as a change of site for the landing of the Endeavour (STS-126 shuttle mission). Due to bad weather in Florida NASA has decided to have the shuttle land in California at 4:25 pm EST.

Weather conditions forced flight controllers to pass on Endeavour¢s second landing opportunity at Kennedy Space Center today. The next opportunity for STS-126 to land is at 4:25 p.m. EST at Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.

Flight controllers have elected to press ahead with space shuttle Endeavour's landing at Edwards Air Force Base in California at 4:25 p.m. EST today. The deorbit burn is scheduled for 3:19 p.m. The weather forecast in Florida for today and tomorrow is unfavorable for a shuttle landing at Kennedy Space Center.

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:23:42 PM Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

An earlier study explained the astrological factors behind US space achievements. The study concluded that "in addition to MARS being highlighted, indicating courage and technical achievement, and SATURN, signifying death defying acts, the role of

MERCURY as 3rd lord of transportation and communication comes out loud and clear." In this article we examine the factors behind major tragedies in manned US space flights.

Dear friends,

In November, I posted two blogs "Death of a President" and "Tragedies in the US space program" on my blog. These blogs were made in view of the major affliction in the SAMVA USA chart this past month. I realise the titles were a bit provocative, but they were simply intended to be interesting while highlighting features of two areas in US national life which I have researched. While such titles may appear to give a prediction, in the articles I made sure not to do that. Rather, while I did not exclude them from the range of the possible, I stated my fervent hope that no such thing happened. The title was chosen to reflect the astrology of the historical events presented,

but perhaps linking them to the here and now - when we have historic events taking place in real time with the election of the first African-American as President of the USA during major afflicting aspects in the SAMVA USA chart. Who knows what may really transpire with such transits - there are so many possibilities. Certainly, plenty of things have already happened and fully in line with the planetary energies (recession, drop in oil price, rise in unemployment, a deepening financial crisis, increasing frustration of policy makers and the public, polarisation of the electorate, etc. etc). As I mentioned the other day, sometimes we are thinking of one indication of a planet when making a prediction and then something happens that is linked to another indication of the same planet we hadn´t thought of or mentioned. In retrospect, I realise I may nevertheless have raised

some concerns in this regard. That may have not been the right thing to do. I just chose interesting titles that reflected the history and have been used by many others linked to their modern counterparts - to make the reading as interesting and meaningful as possible. It is also perhaps a bit much to mention some singular event out of the many possibilities at such times. However, I hope you take my offerings for what they are, an astrological inquiry into significant events in the history of the USA with an indirect link to the present. In a sense, it is a reminder that we are every day living history - with an eye to the language of the stars.

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:30:52 PMRe: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Dear friends,

Glad to report that touchdown took place at 4:25pm (EST) as scheduled! It is quite a drama to watch the space shuttle rentry and landing.

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:17:43 PMRe: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Dear friends,

Weather conditions forced flight controllers to pass on Endeavour’s second landing opportunity at Kennedy Space Center today. The next opportunity for STS-126 to land is at 4:25 p.m. EST at Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.

Best wishes,

Thor

Well said, my dear Thor.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Monday, December 01, 2008 5:05 AM

Re: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Dear friends,

In November, I posted two blogs "Death of a President" and "Tragedies in the US space program" on my blog. These blogs were made in view of the major affliction in the SAMVA USA chart this past month. I realise the titles were a bit provocative, but they were simply intended to be interesting while highlighting features of two areas in US national life which I have researched. While such titles may appear to give a prediction, in the articles I made sure not to do that. Rather, while I did not exclude them from the range of the possible, I stated my fervent hope that no such thing happened. The title was chosen to reflect the astrology of the historical events presented, but perhaps linking them to the here and now - when we have historic events taking place in real time with the election of the first African-American as President of the USA during major afflicting aspects in the SAMVA USA chart. Who knows what may really transpire with such transits - there are so many possibilities. Certainly, plenty of things have already happened and fully in line with the planetary energies (recession, drop in oil price, rise in unemployment, a deepening financial crisis, increasing frustration of policy makers and the public, polarisation of the electorate, etc. etc). As I mentioned the other day, sometimes we are thinking of one indication of a planet when making a prediction and then something happens that is linked to another indication of the same planet we hadn´t thought of or mentioned. In retrospect, I realise I may nevertheless have raised some concerns in this regard. That may have not been the right thing to do. I just chose interesting titles that reflected the history and have been used by many others linked to their modern counterparts - to make the reading as interesting and meaningful as possible. It is also perhaps a bit much to mention some singular event out of the many possibilities at such times. However, I hope you take my offerings for what they are, an astrological inquiry into significant events in the history of the USA with an indirect link to the present. In a sense, it is a reminder that we are every day living history - with an eye to the language of the stars.

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologer >SAMVA Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:30:52 PMRe: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Dear friends,

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologer >SAMVA Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:17:43 PMRe: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Dear friends,

Weather conditions forced flight controllers to pass on Endeavour’s second landing opportunity at Kennedy Space Center today. The next opportunity for STS-126 to land is at 4:25 p.m. EST at Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologer >samva Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:23:42 PM Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

An earlier study explained the astrological factors behind US space achievements. The study concluded that "in addition to MARS being highlighted, indicating courage and technical achievement, and SATURN, signifying death defying acts, the role of MERCURY as 3rd lord of transportation and communication comes out loud and clear." In this article we examine the factors behind major tragedies in manned US space flights.

My dear ,

Thank you for the kind words.

I could also add that landing of Endeavour was surrounded by some drama in that bad weather had made repeat rescheduling of landing times and sites necessary. In reporting on the event, CNN noted that

Shuttle lands safely at California air base

Story Highlights

Shuttle lands at California's Edwards Air Force Base

Bad weather scrubs possible landings at Kennedy Space Center in Florida

It's more expensive to land at Edwards AFB

Shuttle's mission to international space station started November 14

(CNN) -- Space shuttle Endeavour landed safely Sunday afternoon at California's Edwards Air Force Base after NASA waved off two opportunities for a Florida landing because of poor weather.

Endeavour glides in for a landing Sunday at California's Edwards Air Force Base.

The shuttle, steered by commander Christopher Ferguson, landed at 1:25 p.m., ending a mission that lasted more than two weeks.

Wind, rain and reports of thunderstorms within 30 miles of the shuttle landing facility at Florida's Kennedy Space Center prompted NASA to cancel the landing attempts there. Those had been scheduled for 1:19 p.m. and 2:54 p.m. ET.

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 3:21:45 AMRe: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Well said, my dear Thor.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Monday, December 01, 2008 5:05 AM

Re: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Dear friends,

In November, I posted two blogs "Death of a President" and "Tragedies in the US space program" on my blog. These blogs were made in view of the major affliction in the SAMVA USA chart this past month. I realise the titles were a bit provocative, but they were simply intended to be interesting while highlighting features of two areas in US national life which I have researched. While such titles may appear to give a prediction, in the articles I made sure not to do that. Rather, while I did not exclude them from the range of the possible, I stated my fervent hope that no such thing happened. The title was chosen to reflect

the astrology of the historical events presented, but perhaps linking them to the here and now - when we have historic events taking place in real time with the election of the first African-American as President of the USA during major afflicting aspects in the SAMVA USA chart. Who knows what may really transpire with such transits - there are so many possibilities. Certainly, plenty of things have already happened and fully in line with the planetary energies (recession, drop in oil price, rise in unemployment, a deepening financial crisis, increasing frustration of policy makers and the public, polarisation of the electorate, etc. etc). As I mentioned the other day, sometimes we are thinking of one indication of a planet when making a prediction and then something happens that is linked to another indication of the same planet we hadn´t thought of or mentioned. In retrospect,

I realise I may nevertheless have raised some concerns in this regard. That may have not been the right thing to do. I just chose interesting titles that reflected the history and have been used by many others linked to their modern counterparts - to make the reading as interesting and meaningful as possible. It is also perhaps a bit much to mention some singular event out of the many possibilities at such times. However, I hope you take my offerings for what they are, an astrological inquiry into significant events in the history of the USA with an indirect link to the present. In a sense, it is a reminder that we are every day living history - with an eye to the language of the stars.

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologer >SAMVA Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:30:52 PMRe: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Dear friends,

http://www.nasa. gov/multimedia/ nasatv/index. html

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologer >SAMVA Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:17:43 PMRe: Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

Dear friends,

http://www.nasa. gov/mission_ pages/shuttle/ main/index. html

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologer >samva Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:23:42 PM Blog: Tragedies in the US space program

An earlier study explained the astrological factors behind US space achievements. The study concluded that "in addition to MARS being highlighted, indicating courage and technical achievement, and SATURN, signifying death defying acts, the role of MERCURY as 3rd lord of transportation and communication

comes out loud and clear." In this article we examine the factors behind major tragedies in manned US space flights.

To read more:http://cosmologer. blogspot. com/