IndiaDivine.org

Earthquakes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Thor,I kept this message from a while back. A full Moon is Friday and Jupiter is changing signs.Aloha, SallyHello dear Sadasivan,Thank you for the information linking change of sign by slow moving

planets at the time of a full moon with earthquakes.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , SADASIVAN GOPALAKRISHNAN<sadasivan_g wrote:

>> Dear Thor and others,>> Most of the Earthquakes in the early 1900 in> Turkey,Italy,Colombia,Taiwan,Iran and the lates> ones in India had occurred in 1) Full Moon or New

> Moon with one Slow moving planet going> retrogade/direct .With the above condition , if> one planet transits a Zodiacal sign, Earthquake> occurs.>> I had attented a Seminar on Mundane Astrology

> (NOT SA)long back and I got the above info> from there .I have not verified the above facts> .I thought of bringing to your notice so that> it may help you . Since the topic of Full Moon

> cropped up, I thought of sharing with you.>> Thanks>> Sadasivan-- Sally SpencerOmni Self Healing Vedic Astrologywww.Devi3.byregion.net

What you put your attention upon, grows stronger.