IndiaDivine.org

Israel - Moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I have been quite busy with the historical merits of the birth of the state (and nation) of Israel and other things. As a result, I wasn´t paying full attention to an anlysis of the transits in the chart. has now advised me the real culprit in the present tension in Israel is the affliction of the natal Moon by the transit stationary nodal axis.

Indeed, this is true. Moon is not only a general indicator of peace, but the functional indicator for foreign policy as 7th lord in the Capricorn rising chart. Moreover, as it is debilitated in Navamsa (D-9) chart it is more vulnerable to transit setbacks.

In relation to other times proposed on this day, we can see the following:

On May 14, 1948 in Tel Aviv, the Moon was (in the sidereal zodiac)

at 4.00 pm at 11° 12' Cancer (29° 54' Virgo rising)

at 4.37 pm at 11° 34' Cancer (7° 44' Libra rising)

On May 15, 1948 in Tel Aviv, the Moon was

at 00.00 am at 15° 57' Cancer (20° 56' Capricorn rising)

Transit Ketu (Moon's south node) was at 15° 57' on December 25, 2008 exactly conjunct the natal Moon in the midnight chart with 21° Capricorn rising - just as the nodes were settling into stationary motion. This affliction is not seen in the charts set for the earlier times. Indeed, it was around this time when things started boiling over in Israel. Transit Ketu will be in stationary motion around 15° 20' Cancer until end February. This suggests the peace of the people and the foreign relations of Israel will remain disturbed

for some more time.

Accordingly, I have updated the prediction on my blog.

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2008/12/birth-of-israel.html

Best wishes,

Thor