IndiaDivine.org

Re : Re : French chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Thor,You're right, I should have given more information about the background of this event. My problem is that I feel very restricted by my low knowledge of english, wich doesn't allow me to formulate my thought and ideas easily and completely.I join David: your work is brillant, and very useful for all SA learner.Now, I have a question: if the violent events we are talking about are related to the triple conjunction Jupiter/Mars/Rahu in 8H, do we have to expect decreasing of problem because Jupiter is going away from stationnary Rahu ? Or, because Jupiter remains debilitated in 8H for a long time, and for some time under natal Rahu affliction, it will lack strength to improve the situation ?Best regards,JolastroDe : Cosmologer <cosmologerÀ : SAMVA Envoyé le : Vendredi, 20 Février 2009, 0h12mn 24sObjet : Re: Re : French chart

Dear friends,

The French government is taking action to stem the violence in Guadeloupe.

France sends police to quell Guadeloupe violence

February 19, 2009 -- Updated 1742 GMT (0142 HKT)

PARIS, France (CNN) -- France is sending four state police units to its overseas department of Guadeloupe after a month of sometimes violent demonstrations, Interior Minister Michele Alliot-Marie said Thursday. "The pillaging ... the violence against people, are not tolerable and will not be tolerated," Alliot-Marie told the French radio station RTL. "It's no longer simply a question of containing the protests. ... This mission of honor will continue to be undertaken, but we also have to fight against the violence." French President Nicolas Sarkozy planned to meet with elected officials from overseas departments, including Guadeloupe, Thursday afternoon, his office announced. A general strike over low wages and living conditions in the Caribbean island has included demonstrations and clashes with police. At least

one civilian has been killed in the riots, officials said. http://edition. cnn.com/2009/ WORLD/americas/ 02/19/guadeloupe /index.html

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologer >SAMVA Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:06:10 PMRe: Re : French chart

Dear Jolastro,

As many list members are not familiar with Guadeloupe, it may be helpful to add some information to help them size up the problem and its nature.

First, we can see that Guadelopue is indeed considered an integral part of France, even if very remote geographically. As such, the problem should be seen in the national chart for France.

Guadeloupe is an island group or archipelago located in the eastern Caribbean Sea at 16°15′N 61°35′W / 16.25°N 61.583°W / 16.25; -61.583, with a land area of 1,628 square kilometres (629 sq. mi). It is an overseas department of France. As with the other overseas departments, Guadeloupe is also one of the twenty-six regions of France (being an overseas region) and an integral part of the Republic. As part of France, Guadeloupe is part of the European Union; hence, as for most EU countries, its currency is the euro. However, Guadeloupe does not fall under the Schengen Agreement. The prefecture of Guadeloupe is Basse-Terre.

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Guadeloupe

Second, the problem seems to be an expression of the local economic difficulty, involving especially the young, causing concerns for the French authorities.

Guadaloupe riots turn paradise into war zone as one protester shot dead - Sarkozy under pressure as civil disturbances over economy escalate in French territory.

guardian.co. uk, Wednesday 18 February 2009 18.43 GMT

The public revolt on the French Caribbean island of Guadeloupe claimed its first victim today as an increasingly embattled Nicolas Sarkozy staked his presidency on efforts to calm social unrest caused by the economic crisis... <snip> ...The Caribbean conflict — a turbulent mixture of contemporary economic woes and historic racial tensions — has been sparked by the recent downturn but is caused by long-term issues such as high unemployment, low wages and soaring living costs. The issues are comparable to those in the riot-hit Parisian suburbs, said Malek Boutih, a former president of the French pressure group SOS Racisme. "The youth of Guadeloupe is the

youth of the

banlieue," he said. "There is no concrete, there are palm trees, but it's the same dead end for its youth."

http://www.guardian .co.uk/world/ 2009/feb/ 18/nicolassarkoz y-guadeloupe

Your astrological analysis is 'right on the money', Jolastro.

We can also recall that said some time ago, concerning this chart, that as the aspect of transit Rahu to natal Sun gets closer (the orb of affliction is now 3° and it becomes exact on April 12, 2009) that this would cause increasing problems. In this regard, we should keep in mind that the Sun rules the leader of a country. Moreover, the above newsstory suggests French President Sarkozy's fortunes are dependent on such crises not getting completely out of hand!

Best wishes,

Thor

Astro Zem <zemastro (AT) ymail (DOT) com>SAMVA Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:27:33 PMRe : French chart

Dear Professor, and all list members,The conflict in Guadeloupe has generated its first casualty: a man died today. In the referendum chart, in addition to the Jupiter/Mars/ Rahu exact conjunction in 8H, we can notice transit 5HL Vénus (communal harmony) is under very close affliction of transit Kétu, and transit Moon (communal harmony), very weak in Scorpio in 6H, is under exact affliction of natal Ketu.Best regards,Jolastro

De : SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>À : SAMVA Envoyé le : Lundi, 16 Février 2009, 16h03mn 39sObjet : Re: French chart

Hello Jolastro,

Yes, this is a vital reason. Ketu the sub period lord causes close affliction to the Mep of 11th, 3rd, fifth and seventh houses in the chart.

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

Monday, February 16, 2009 7:17 PM

French chart

Dear Professor and Thor,French government faces for the moment lot of problems, among wich a general strike in Guadeloupe (French antilles). People are angry because of the hign level of prices. It becomes difficult for them to buy ordinary food and other consumer goods. Contestation is increasing.I think this can be related to transit 7L Jupiter, very weak in Capricorn and 8H, and under exact affliction of Rahu and Ketu, the subperiod lord. Do you confirm ?Best wishes,Jolastro

Ne pleurez pas si votre Webmail ferme. Récupérez votre historique sur Mail