IndiaDivine.org

Blog: Transit of Saturn in 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear list members,

Sun rules the leader and highly placed political figures in a country.

Check out the transit of Saturn in November 1978 when the Sun sub-period within the Mercury major period was operating in SAMVA USA chart and see what events transpired

http://tinyurl.com/nov1978

By comparison, Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963 when the Sun sub-period within the Saturn major period was operating and the transits were much worse.

http://tinyurl.com/nov1963

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2009 7:12:18 PM Blog: Transit of Saturn in 2009

Dear friends,

In an effort to get some discussion going here, I submit the following new blog for discussion.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Transit of Saturn in 2009

The transit of Saturn around 20° Leo in the sidereal zodiac has been shown to be linked to many significant events in US history, including the murders of three nationally recognised politicians in November 1978 in two linked but separate events. Indeed, an exhaustive study of significant events in the history of the

USA has shown that they are without exception explained with the SAMVA USA chart based on a detailed assessment and interpretation by vedic astrology as per the Systems' Approach. The events in the national life are seen to be the product of evolutionary trends which are explained by planetary periods and transits which time the expression of karmic events, for either good or bad.

To read more:

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/

Best wishes,

Thor

PS To be frank, I became somewhat concerned at the limited activity on SAMVA list in my absence. I had hoped there would be others who would step in the breach and contribute some insights. Thanks to David Hawthorne and for their important contributions and to Jean Binach for asking a good question. While more is needed, the sluggish activity is a result of the difficult transits involving debilitated Jupiter, the indicator of astrology, and the nodal station. In fact, the participation on other lists has been halved in recent months, including the active Political Astrology list. In this regard, we could note that the chart for the creation of the SAMVA list has begun a Saturn sub-period. While 7th lord Saturn is well placed in the 10th house, along with 1st lord Sun, it is weak in

infancy. This period could see increased international activity on the list, shifting the attention to other charts. Recent efforts at rectifying authentic charts for Russia, Pakistan, Turkey, Israel and Australia, in addition to the established charts for the UK and India, establish a platform for such discussion. That said, astrologers from those countries are critical for such efforts to succeed. Finally, as we are cognisant of the transits, we should just work around the present difficult transit conditions involving Jupiter.

Guest guest

Hello my dear ,

I am sure you are right about the impact of the deepening recession around the world reducing access to or limiting time for the internet. These are exceptional times. In previous instances of economic difficulty, there has been a pattern of increased participation to discuss it. This is really an unusual situation.

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Monday, March 2, 2009 4:08:07 AMRe: Blog: Transit of Saturn in 2009

Hello my dear Thor,

The transit is taking its toll. Many people have lost their jobs. Internet connectivity is not available to many now. Even companies are stopping their employees to visit unrelated internet websites.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

samva

Monday, March 02, 2009 12:42 AM

Blog: Transit of Saturn in 2009

Dear friends,

In an effort to get some discussion going here, I submit the following new blog for discussion.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Transit of Saturn in 2009

The transit of Saturn around 20° Leo in the sidereal zodiac has been shown to be linked to many significant events in US history, including the murders of three nationally recognised politicians in November 1978 in two linked but separate events. Indeed, an exhaustive study of significant events in the history of the USA has shown that they are without exception

explained with the SAMVA USA chart based on a detailed assessment and interpretation by vedic astrology as per the Systems' Approach. The events in the national life are seen to be the product of evolutionary trends which are explained by planetary periods and transits which time the expression of karmic events, for either good or bad.

To read more:

http://cosmologer. blogspot. com/

Best wishes,

Thor

PS To be frank, I became somewhat concerned at the limited activity on SAMVA list in my absence. I had hoped there would be others who would step in the breach and contribute some insights. Thanks to David Hawthorne and for their important contributions and to Jean Binach for asking a good question. While more is needed, the sluggish activity is a result of the difficult transits involving debilitated Jupiter, the indicator of astrology, and the nodal station. In fact, the participation on other lists has been halved in recent months, including the active Political Astrology list. In this regard, we could note that the chart for the creation of the SAMVA list has begun a Saturn sub-period. While 7th lord Saturn is well placed in the 10th house, along with 1st lord Sun, it is weak in

infancy. This period could see increased international activity on the list, shifting the attention to other charts. Recent efforts at rectifying authentic charts for Russia, Pakistan, Turkey, Israel and Australia, in addition to the established charts for the UK and India, establish a platform for such discussion. That said, astrologers from those countries are critical for such efforts to succeed. Finally, as we are cognisant of the transits, we should just work around the present difficult transit conditions involving Jupiter.