IndiaDivine.org

Space Age

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello my dear Thor,

I will look into this and will revert separately.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

samva

Saturday, March 28, 2009 3:46 AM

Space Age

Hello my dear ,

I am trying to figure out when the modern space age, characterized by rocket launches into space, likely began. There are several events to consider in this regard and I would be interested in your view on which event likely holds most promise and what use would be from establishing such a chart:

1. First test Missile Launch that reaches space

"This third day of October, 1942, is the first of a new era in transportation, that of space travel..."

Speech at Peenemünde, Walter Dornberger, October 3, 1942.

Time unknown. If early evening launch, Aries or Taurus could be rising.

2. First official Missile Launch and sub-Orbital flight

6:43 pm, Den Haague, September 8, 1944: The first launch by German forces during World War II of V-2 rockets aimed at London. 8° Aquarius rises.

During the closing of the war in Europe in May 1945, US and Soviet forces raced to apprehend the German engineers and their rocket technology. The wanted to catch up with the German missile program, which they considered 25 years ahead of their own. The Americans got the Chief Engineer, Wernher Von Braun, and all his techical drawings, many key assistants and the entire missile in parts, while the Russians got an important assistants in ignition technology and some missile parts.

3. First Missile Launch putting a Satellite into Orbit

7:28 pm, Baikonur, Khazakstan, October 4, 1957: the launch of Sputnik, a sattelite, by the Soviets into Space. In popular culture this date is considered pivotal, or the start of the modern Spage age. 6° Cancer rises.

4. First Manned Orbital Space Flight

6:07 pm, Baikonur, Khazakstan, April 12, 1961: the first manned orbital flight of Soviet Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. 11° Scorpio rises.

5. President Kennedy decides to send men to the Moon

8:00 pm, May 25, 1961, President Kennedy gives speech before a Join Session of Congress to send men to the Moon and return them safely back to Earth.

6. First Manned Space Flight launches to the Moon

9:32 am, July 16, 1969, Apollo 11 mission launched from the Kennedy Space Center.

7. First Manned Space Flight lands on the Moon

4:17 pm, July 20, 1969, Apollo 11 lunar module lands on the Moon

Best wishes,

Thor

Guest guest

Hello my dear Thor,

Just see the involvement of third house for this in the nation chart of the concerned countries.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

samva

Space Age

Hello my dear ,

I am trying to figure out when the modern space age, characterized by rocket launches into space, likely began. There are several events to consider in this regard and I would be interested in your view on which event likely holds most promise and what use would be from establishing such a chart:

"This third day of October, 1942, is the first of a new era in transportation, that of space travel..."

6:43 pm, Den Haague, September 8, 1944: The first launch by German forces during World War II of V-2 rockets aimed at London. 8° Aquarius rises.

During the closing of the war in Europe in May 1945, US and Soviet forces raced to apprehend the German engineers and their rocket technology. The wanted to catch up with the German missile program, which they considered 25 years ahead of their own. The Americans got the Chief Engineer, Wernher Von Braun, and all his techical drawings, many key assistants and the entire missile in parts, while the Russians got an important assistants in ignition technology and some missile parts.

7:28 pm, Baikonur, Khazakstan, October 4, 1957: the launch of Sputnik, a sattelite, by the Soviets into Space. In popular culture this date is considered pivotal, or the start of the modern Spage age. 6° Cancer rises.

6:07 pm, Baikonur, Khazakstan, April 12, 1961: the first manned orbital flight of Soviet Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. 11° Scorpio rises.

8:00 pm, May 25, 1961, President Kennedy gives speech before a Join Session of Congress to send men to the Moon and return them safely back to Earth.

9:32 am, July 16, 1969, Apollo 11 mission launched from the Kennedy Space Center.

Best wishes,

Thor

Guest guest

Hello my dear ,

Many thanks for the further helpful clarifications - including bringing out the importance of the strength of the respective lords for the success of such undertakings.

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 11:15:19 AMRe: Space Age

Hello my dear Thor,

I add my replies to your questions in your message appended below.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Saturday, March 28, 2009 3:11 PM

Re: Space Age

Hello my dear ,

Thank you for the helpful assessment.

I have a few more questions in this regard. In addition to the 3rd lord and house as an indication for space travel. Could also

- Mars be seen a general indicator for "initiative" , "courage" and technincal ability in such undertakings

YES.

- 8th lord be seen as an indicator of the "death-defying nature" of such highly risky undertakings

YES, THE STRENGTH OF 8L IS AN IMPORTANT FACTOR .

- Ketu and 12th lord be seen as general indicators of the "separation" involved in space travel for the astronauts, at least compared to the normalcy of earthly life

THE STRENGTH OF 12L IS AN IMPORTANT FACTOR .

- the 8th or 12th houses be indicators of the domain of outer space, with its life-denying properties?

12L IS AN IMPORTANT FACTOR .

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>SAMVA Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:26:51 AMRe: Space Age

Hello my dear Thor,

Just see the involvement of third house for this in the nation chart of the concerned countries.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

samva

Space Age

Hello my dear ,

Best wishes,

Thor