IndiaDivine.org

France (2)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello all,In addition to the transits I told about in my preceding mail, I've just noticed that transit Jupiter, significator for chairmen of industrial establishments, is very weak in its debilitation sign in 8H, and under exact affliction of natal Rahu.Best wishes,Jolastro

Guest guest

Hello Jolastro,

Good work!

So let's review the three main factors at work in the chart in recent weeks that could explain the bossnappings in France based on the French 5th republic referendum chart (28 September, 1958, 22:00 hrs (BST -1:00) in Paris giving 1° 13' Gemini rising).

1. The aspect of transit Rahu to natal Sun has been there for some months and this aspect was expected to bring problems for the President and highly placed persons.

2. Jupiter rules executives and the movement of transit Jupiter into the 5° orb of the aspect of natal Rahu began on March 26.

3. The Moon-Venus period is operating and Venus is 5th lord of management. In late March and into early April, transit Venus in the 10th house was afflicted by transit Ketu in the 2nd house. Ketu is the planet of sudden events and is linked to separation (which bossnapping could be classified as).

In other words, a surge of bossnappings has taken place with these three aspects active. So, indeed, this is something to consider.

That said, accurate predictions are the key. With the following aspects ahead...

1. the nodes move away from the affliction of the natal Sun (out of 1° orb on April 24)

2. transit Jupiter moves away from the aspect of natal Rahu (but at 3° orb in early June is not quite out of the effective orb) and

3. transit Venus again becomes afflicted by transit Ketu from around May 3-7.

....we would think the situation does not quite disappear as of yet, but would greatly diminish.

Best wishes,

Thor

Astro Zem <zemastroSAMVA Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 7:48:57 PM France (2)

Hello all,In addition to the transits I told about in my preceding mail, I've just noticed that transit Jupiter, significator for chairmen of industrial establishments, is very weak in its debilitation sign in 8H, and under exact affliction of natal Rahu.Best wishes,Jolastro

Guest guest

Hello my dear Thor and Jolastro,

Yes, the problems are likely to stay for some time though some relief is likely in three to four weeks.

Best wishes.

-

Cosmologer

SAMVA

Saturday, April 18, 2009 3:38 AM

Re: France (2)

Hello Jolastro,

Good work!

So let's review the three main factors at work in the chart in recent weeks that could explain the bossnappings in France based on the French 5th republic referendum chart (28 September, 1958, 22:00 hrs (BST -1:00) in Paris giving 1° 13' Gemini rising).

1. The aspect of transit Rahu to natal Sun has been there for some months and this aspect was expected to bring problems for the President and highly placed persons.

2. Jupiter rules executives and the movement of transit Jupiter into the 5° orb of the aspect of natal Rahu began on March 26.

3. The Moon-Venus period is operating and Venus is 5th lord of management. In late March and into early April, transit Venus in the 10th house was afflicted by transit Ketu in the 2nd house. Ketu is the planet of sudden events and is linked to separation (which bossnapping could be classified as).

In other words, a surge of bossnappings has taken place with these three aspects active. So, indeed, this is something to consider.

That said, accurate predictions are the key. With the following aspects ahead...

1. the nodes move away from the affliction of the natal Sun (out of 1° orb on April 24)

2. transit Jupiter moves away from the aspect of natal Rahu (but at 3° orb in early June is not quite out of the effective orb) and

3. transit Venus again becomes afflicted by transit Ketu from around May 3-7.

....we would think the situation does not quite disappear as of yet, but would greatly diminish.

Best wishes,

Thor

Astro Zem <zemastro (AT) ymail (DOT) com>SAMVA Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 7:48:57 PM France (2)