IndiaDivine.org

The Book of World Horoscope and Astrology and the causes of War

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

in above both book authore mention that indipendant day of pakistan was 15 Aug 1947 !

I worte mail with atlist 50 link-refernace etc to both authore but i got reply that he did not get time to check what is right date of pakistan indipendant after one year.

I was informe that The Book of World Horoscope is world best book, also i hear about second book Astrology and the causes of War, both are very much costly, but if data are wrong then waht is use of this book?

some one know any more error in this Books?

regards

Kanak Bosmia

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Guest guest

Hello dear Kanak,

We should not be critical of such efforts to bring together in one place information on the founding of all the countries in the world, even if incomplete. Its major contribution is to save time of those interested to establish the authentic horoscopes. With the internet we can dig deeper into the events to find information not already identified, if necessary. A fundamental element is that with SA we have a consistent and accurate methodology to

a) evaluate the natal potential of a chart,

b) examine the significant events and

c) make predictions that would be accurate if the right chart has been established.

It has been shown without a doubt that there are

i) no technical shortcuts available that work to establish the authenticity of charts

ii) no astrological methods other than SA that work in this way and

iii) we cannot take events suggested in these books on blind faith.

One has to do the work with meticulous attention to the above factors and the history of the countries under examination.

It was with SA that the SAMVA USA chart was established beyond doubt as the authentic horoscope for the USA. Those thinking they have better insights have unfortunately not met with success in their predictions for the future. Mundane astrologers using SA are the lucky ones and can lead the way in identifying the events and moments that gave birth to countries. However, they must do the work required as no one will spoon feed it to them.

Best wishes,

Thor

Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmiaSAMVA Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 4:33:53 AM The Book of World Horoscope and Astrology and the causes of War

Dear All,

in above both book authore mention that indipendant day of pakistan was 15 Aug 1947 !

I worte mail with atlist 50 link-refernace etc to both authore but i got reply that he did not get time to check what is right date of pakistan indipendant after one year.

I was informe that The Book of World Horoscope is world best book, also i hear about second book Astrology and the causes of War, both are very much costly, but if data are wrong then waht is use of this book?

some one know any more error in this Books?

regards

Kanak Bosmia

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)