dear professor

on another list i have read a astronomer predict nuclear war starting

this fall and culminating in dec 2012.  i would like to get your

predicition if possible

--

br

g

Guest guest

Where did you see this astronomer's prediction at? I would like to know.

If anywhere it would start it would be with Iran or the Taliban in Pakistan

grabbing a nuke and starting it.. I would doubt the USA or Russia starting it,

letting alone retaliating on purpose or by accident.

SAMVA , gordin shumway <gordinshumway wrote:

>

> dear professor

>

> on another list i have read a astronomer predict nuclear war starting

> this fall and culminating in dec 2012.  i would like to get your

> predicition if possible

>

>

> --

>

> br

> g

>

Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. Harold & Mr. Gordin,

The charts of Pakistan, Israel, Iran and India show tensions but I do not find this resulting into a nuclear war. Mr. Harold appears to be right in seeing no involvement of USA & Russia.

Best wishes.

-

Harold

SAMVA

Saturday, April 25, 2009 9:22 AM

Re: nuclear war

Where did you see this astronomer's prediction at? I would like to know.If anywhere it would start it would be with Iran or the Taliban in Pakistan grabbing a nuke and starting it.. I would doubt the USA or Russia starting it, letting alone retaliating on purpose or by accident.SAMVA , gordin shumway <gordinshumway wrote:>> dear professor> > on another list i have read a astronomer predict nuclear war starting> this fall and culminating in dec 2012. i would like to get your> predicition if possible> > > --> > br> g>

Guest guest

Resend message with corrections.

Hello Harold and Gordin,

On SAMVA there is an avoidance of sensasionalist predictions. Moreover, when one encounters such predictions on other lists they are most often found to be based on some form of non-scientific astrology. What has been stated on SAMVA are possible hostilities with regard to Iran this year due to the insistence of the Iranian regime pushing ahead with a nuclear development program which many see as a threat to peace and stability in world. It has also been predicted that there would be possible significant political strains for the USA, when transit 6th lord Jupiter becomes stationary conjunct natal Sun at 24° Capricorn and 7th house in the fall of 2009. The tension will likely be concerning countries that allow the spread of terrorism. Countries like Pakistan come to mind.

As for the kinds of cataclysmic predictions one hears about concerning December 21, 2012, made by non-SA astrologers based on the Mayan calendar. I can recall the predictions for a 'harmonic convergence' on August 16, 1987 which is the basis of the present concerns about nuclear war. According to astrologer Zip Dobryn, the Los Angeles Times quoted Jose Arguelles on August 12, 1987: “This is a trigger event. We have a five-year clean-up ahead of us. In nitty-gritty terms, we are talking about dismantling governments, the military, polluting industries...â€

http://www.ccrsdodona.org/m_dilemma/1987/vir/harmcon.html

While it is true that soviet communism fell in 1989 and 1990, and that there was clean up of environmental pollution that resulted from that, we are still a long way from such an outcome.

Arguelles then added “And by 2012 ... the earth will have been cleansed and purified; humans will have rediscovered their original state of trust, of innocence. And we’ll take our rightful place in the galactic community.â€

Hopefully, the world is moving to a more sincere form of politics and trust and certainly President Obama is promoting it. But will he succeed with so much cynicism in the world?

In the SAMVA USA chart, there are no particular transit or period difficulties seen on that day. That said, there are notable transit strains in the summer of 2010 when 8th lord Saturn in early Virgo/H3 and 6th lord Jupiter in early Pisces/H9 enter into opposition while both are afflicting natal 6th lord Jupiter. At that time, when the Venus-Saturn period is operating, we can also note the serious stationary affliction of FMs Rahu at 18° Sagittarius/H6 and Ketu at 18° Gemini/H12 to the natal nodes. We could expect significant difficulties for the USA at that time. In early 2013, when the Venus-Mercury period is operating, transit stationary 8th lord Saturn becomes conjunct natal Ketu in the 4th house, which suggests difficulty for the communal harmony in the USA at that time.

On April 2016, the Sun major period begins in the SAMVA USA chart. It would likely be a time when the status of the USA in the world is reinvigorated.

Best wishes,

Thor

Harold <harold3_1998SAMVA Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:52:52 AM Re: nuclear war Where did you see this astronomer's prediction at? I would like to know. If anywhere it would start it would be with Iran or the Taliban in Pakistan grabbing a nuke and starting it.. I would doubt the USA or Russia starting it, letting alone retaliating on purpose or by accident.SAMVA , gordin shumway <gordinshumway wrote:>> dear professor> > on another list i have read a astronomer predict nuclear war starting> this

fall and culminating in dec 2012. i would like to get your> predicition if possible> > > --> > br> g>---

Guest guest

my apologies. it was only my intention to get the professors opinion

of what he sees in upcoming events - not to discuss anothers

prediticions. i have the highest respect for yours and prof choudhry's

readings.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 6:00 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello Harold and Gordin,

SAMVA is dedicated to the study of mundane SA astrology. Professor

Choudhry or other list members using SA astrology have not made a

prediction for nuclear war. What has been stated on SAMVA are possible

hostilities with regard to Iran due to their insistence on a nuclear

development program and possible significant political strains for the

USA this fall concerning countries allowing the spread of terrorism.

As for the cataclysmic predictions for December 21, 2012 made by

non-SA astrologers based on Mayan calendar, there are no particular

transit or perid difficulties seen in the SAMVA USA chart on that day.

That said, there are significant transit strains in the summer of 2010

and in early 2013. Moreover, as the predictions made by non-SA

astrologers (or astronomers?) are not the topic of discussion here, I

suggest you take up such discussion off list. Interested list members

are free to write Gordin Shumway directly for further information

about these

predictions.

Best wishes,

Thor

Hello Harold and Gordin,

--

br