IndiaDivine.org

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello List Members

Its been awhile since I sent any message but yesterday I attended a local

astrology meeting and I did 2 charts that I would like to share with you.

The first chart was of a woman with the Moon in the Lagna and she was a

professional hypnotist. Now the moon is significator of the mind, right? I found

this most astonishing.

The other chart was of a woman with the sun in Lagna. The trait of this woman

that was striking was that her hair was very thin and you could see her scalp

but she was fairly young. I think that I remember reading somewhere that the sun

in lagna will make one bald but why is this true and how consistent is this

rule.

Congradulation on the SA Conference 2009. I really liked the photos. Keep up the

good work.

Best Regards,

John

Guest guest

Hello John Dorio,

The Sun in lagna will make one bald with passage of time and this is generally true. The reason is the mental stress taken by the person due to multiple pursuits.

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:55 AM

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello List MembersIts been awhile since I sent any message but yesterday I attended a local astrology meeting and I did 2 charts that I would like to share with you.The first chart was of a woman with the Moon in the Lagna and she was a professional hypnotist. Now the moon is significator of the mind, right? I found this most astonishing.The other chart was of a woman with the sun in Lagna. The trait of this woman that was striking was that her hair was very thin and you could see her scalp but she was fairly young. I think that I remember reading somewhere that the sun in lagna will make one bald but why is this true and how consistent is this rule.Congradulation on the SA Conference 2009. I really liked the photos. Keep up the good work.Best Regards,John

Guest guest

Dear John:

Thank you for posting this.

Very interesting, and I enjoyed 's comments.

David Hawthorne

SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of John

Dorio

Monday, April 27, 2009 7:25 PM

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello List Members

professional hypnotist. Now the moon is significator of the mind, right? I

found this most astonishing.

The other chart was of a woman with the sun in Lagna. The trait of this

woman that was striking was that her hair was very thin and you could see

her scalp but she was fairly young. I think that I remember reading

somewhere that the sun in lagna will make one bald but why is this true and

how consistent is this rule.

Congradulation on the SA Conference 2009. I really liked the photos. Keep up

the good work.

Best Regards,

John

---

Guest guest

Dear Professor,

Would the SLP in the lagna also give this?

And further, would a 'super charged' Sun contribute to this condition, even

though not in the lagna?

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

" SIHA " <vkchoudhry

<SAMVA >

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:07 AM

Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello John Dorio,

The Sun in lagna will make one bald with passage of time and this is

generally true. The reason is the mental stress taken by the person due to

multiple pursuits.

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello List Members

professional hypnotist. Now the moon is significator of the mind, right? I

found this most astonishing.

The other chart was of a woman with the sun in Lagna. The trait of this

woman that was striking was that her hair was very thin and you could see

her scalp but she was fairly young. I think that I remember reading

somewhere that the sun in lagna will make one bald but why is this true and

how consistent is this rule.

Congradulation on the SA Conference 2009. I really liked the photos. Keep

up the good work.

Best Regards,

John

Guest guest

Hello dear Vyas,

No.

Best wishes.

-

" Vyas Munidas " <muni>

<SAMVA >

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:32 AM

Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

> Dear Professor,

>

> Would the SLP in the lagna also give this?

>

> And further, would a 'super charged' Sun contribute to this condition,

> even

> though not in the lagna?

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

> -

> " SIHA " <vkchoudhry

> <SAMVA >

> Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:07 AM

> Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

>

>

>

> Hello John Dorio,

>

> The Sun in lagna will make one bald with passage of time and this is

> generally true. The reason is the mental stress taken by the person due to

> multiple pursuits.

>

> Best wishes.

>

>

>

> -

> John Dorio

> SAMVA ; SATVA

> Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:55 AM

> Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello List Members

>

> Its been awhile since I sent any message but yesterday I attended a local

> astrology meeting and I did 2 charts that I would like to share with you.

>

> The first chart was of a woman with the Moon in the Lagna and she was a

> professional hypnotist. Now the moon is significator of the mind, right? I

> found this most astonishing.

>

> The other chart was of a woman with the sun in Lagna. The trait of this

> woman that was striking was that her hair was very thin and you could see

> her scalp but she was fairly young. I think that I remember reading

> somewhere that the sun in lagna will make one bald but why is this true

> and

> how consistent is this rule.

>

> Congradulation on the SA Conference 2009. I really liked the photos. Keep

> up the good work.

>

> Best Regards,

> John

---

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Professor,

Could you give us more details on the meaning of Sun in 1st house, how does that influence change depending on it being malefic or not?

Is there a place on your website where we could read more on the planets in the different houses?

Best Regards,

Sonya

SAMVA From: vkchoudhryDate: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:37:43 +0530Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello John Dorio,

The Sun in lagna will make one bald with passage of time and this is generally true. The reason is the mental stress taken by the person due to multiple pursuits.

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello List MembersIts been awhile since I sent any message but yesterday I attended a local astrology meeting and I did 2 charts that I would like to share with you.The first chart was of a woman with the Moon in the Lagna and she was a professional hypnotist. Now the moon is significator of the mind, right? I found this most astonishing.The other chart was of a woman with the sun in Lagna. The trait of this woman that was striking was that her hair was very thin and you could see her scalp but she was fairly young. I think that I remember reading somewhere that the sun in lagna will make one bald but why is this true and how consistent is this rule.Congradulation on the SA Conference 2009. I really liked the photos. Keep up the good work.Best Regards,John

Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hello Sonya,

The planets influence a particular house when near MEP depending upon its nature and its general significations. The impact of a planet by placement cannot be same in each case. If a particular planet, Sun, influences the first house being lord of the sixth house it may involve the person in disputes, can cause problems in marriage, can make the person vulnerable to health problems and losses through cheating and can involve the person in organisational matters at a senior level or in politics. If the Sun influences the first house being lord of the eighth house then besides involving the person in organisational matters and admn or politics, it may cause severe obstructions in the life of the person and may hurt the person and his/her spouse. If the Sun closely influence the first house being lord of the twelfth house then besides involving the person in organisational matters and admn or politics, it may make the person spendthrift, may involve him is vices, may involve him in spiritual matters and may cause problems/separations in relationships. If the Sun influences the ascendant being lord of the first house, it may place the person in higher rungs of the society and administration. If the Sun influences the ascendant closely being lord of the second house the person may have good status in organisations or government. Similarly, are to be read the influences of the Sun being lord of the different houses. One has to understand the system for analysis of the results and there is no generalisation.

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

samva

Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:06 AM

RE: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Dear Professor,Could you give us more details on the meaning of Sun in 1st house, how does that influence change depending on it being malefic or not?Is there a place on your website where we could read more on the planets in the different houses? Best Regards,Sonya

SAMVA From: vkchoudhry Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:37:43 +0530Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello John Dorio,

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Guest guest

Hello my dear and list members,

Indeed, one would have to describe 1296 permutations involved for the influence of the 9 planets on the MEP of the 12 houses in each of the 12 ascendants.

Sun as 5th lord for Aries ascendant can be placed on the MEP of each of the 12 houses.

Sun as 4th lord for Taurus ascendant can be placed on the MEP of each of the 12 houses.

etc. gives 144combinations.

Moon as 4th lord for Aries ascendant can be placed on the MEP of each house.

Moon as 3rd lord for Taurus ascendant can be placed on the MEP of each house

etc. gives a further 144 possible combinations.

And the other 7 planets give 144 possible combinations each.

It seems the best way is to develop a proper understanding of the general and functional indications of each planet, the houses, as well as the major characteristics of each ascendant, to obtain an understanding of each of these possible placements and only the Systems' Approach allows one to do that in a systematic manner.

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:47:26 AMRe: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello Sonya,

The planets influence a particular house when near MEP depending upon its nature and its general significations. The impact of a planet by placement cannot be same in each case. If a particular planet, Sun, influences the first house being lord of the sixth house it may involve the person in disputes, can cause problems in marriage, can make the person vulnerable to health problems and losses through cheating and can involve the person in organisational matters at a senior level or in politics. If the Sun influences the first house being lord of the eighth house then besides involving the person in organisational matters and admn or politics, it may cause severe obstructions in the life of the person and may hurt the person and his/her spouse. If the Sun closely influence the first house being lord of the twelfth house then besides involving the person in organisational matters and admn or

politics, it may make the person spendthrift, may involve him is vices, may involve him in spiritual matters and may cause problems/separations in relationships. If the Sun influences the ascendant being lord of the first house, it may place the person in higher rungs of the society and administration. If the Sun influences the ascendant closely being lord of the second house the person may have good status in organisations or government. Similarly, are to be read the influences of the Sun being lord of the different houses. One has to understand the system for analysis of the results and there is no generalisation.

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

samva

Dear Professor,Could you give us more details on the meaning of Sun in 1st house, how does that influence change depending on it being malefic or not?Is there a place on your website where we could read more on the planets in the different houses? Best Regards,Sonya

SAMVA vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) comTue, 28 Apr 2009 17:37:43 +0530Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello John Dorio,

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Guest guest

One correction: actually the number of permutations is 1032 as Rahu and Ketu have only functional indications which are the same for all ascendants. As we have 7 planets x 12 ascendants x 12 houses, which gives 1008 permutations. To this we may add the influence of 2 Moon's nodes x 12 houses, or 24. Thus, 264 permutations are removed from the earlier given number.

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:11:09 PMRe: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Indeed, one would have to describe 1296 permutations involved for the influence of the 9 planets on the MEP of the 12 houses in each of the 12 ascendants.

Sun as 5th lord for Aries ascendant can be placed on the MEP of each of the 12 houses.

Sun as 4th lord for Taurus ascendant can be placed on the MEP of each of the 12 houses.

It seems the best way is to develop a proper understanding of the general and functional indications of each planet, the houses, as well as the major characteristics of each ascendant, to obtain an understanding of each of these possible placements and only the Systems' Approach allows one to do that in a systematic manner.

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:47:26 AMRe: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello Sonya,

The planets influence a particular house when near MEP depending upon its nature and its general significations. The impact of a planet by placement cannot be same in each case. If a particular planet, Sun, influences the first house being lord of the sixth house it may involve the person in disputes, can cause problems in marriage, can make the person vulnerable to health problems and losses through cheating and can involve the person in organisational matters at a senior level or in politics. If the Sun influences the first house being lord of the eighth house then besides involving the person in organisational matters and admn or politics, it may cause severe obstructions in the life of the person and may hurt the person and his/her spouse. If the Sun closely influence the first house being lord of the twelfth house then besides involving the person in organisational matters and admn or

politics, it may make the person spendthrift, may involve him is vices, may involve him in spiritual matters and may cause problems/separations in relationships. If the Sun influences the ascendant being lord of the first house, it may place the person in higher rungs of the society and administration. If the Sun influences the ascendant closely being lord of the second house the person may have good status in organisations or government. Similarly, are to be read the influences of the Sun being lord of the different houses. One has to understand the system for analysis of the results and there is no generalisation.

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

samva

SAMVA vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) comTue, 28 Apr 2009 17:37:43 +0530Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello John Dorio,

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Guest guest

Dear Professor,

Thank you for explainig the linking beween the house Sun rules and the one it is positioned. I understand that is true for any of the other planets, but one should consider the energy of the planet itself too.

As usual, it is good to hear from you the sutras of the three significations put together.

Best regards,

Sonya

SAMVA From: vkchoudhryDate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:17:26 +0530Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello Sonya,

The planets influence a particular house when near MEP depending upon its nature and its general significations. The impact of a planet by placement cannot be same in each case. If a particular planet, Sun, influences the first house being lord of the sixth house it may involve the person in disputes, can cause problems in marriage, can make the person vulnerable to health problems and losses through cheating and can involve the person in organisational matters at a senior level or in politics. If the Sun influences the first house being lord of the eighth house then besides involving the person in organisational matters and admn or politics, it may cause severe obstructions in the life of the person and may hurt the person and his/her spouse. If the Sun closely influence the first house being lord of the twelfth house then besides involving the person in organisational matters and admn or politics, it may make the person spendthrift, may involve him is vices, may involve him in spiritual matters and may cause problems/separations in relationships. If the Sun influences the ascendant being lord of the first house, it may place the person in higher rungs of the society and administration. If the Sun influences the ascendant closely being lord of the second house the person may have good status in organisations or government. Similarly, are to be read the influences of the Sun being lord of the different houses. One has to understand the system for analysis of the results and there is no generalisation.

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

samva

SAMVA From: vkchoudhry Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:37:43 +0530Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello John Dorio,

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.

Guest guest

Thank you, dear Thor. That is quite a huge number and really makes more sense to use common reasoning ....

Regards,

Sonya

SAMVA From: cosmologerDate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 05:37:38 -0700Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

One correction: actually the number of permutations is 1032 as Rahu and Ketu have only functional indications which are the same for all ascendants. As we have 7 planets x 12 ascendants x 12 houses, which gives 1008 permutations. To this we may add the influence of 2 Moon's nodes x 12 houses, or 24. Thus, 264 permutations are removed from the earlier given number.

Cosmologer <cosmologer >SAMVA Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:11:09 PMRe: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhry >SAMVA Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:47:26 AMRe: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello Sonya,

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

samva

Hello John Dorio,

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

Guest guest

Welcome dear Sonya,

Indeed, we can begin to understand the advantages of the Systems' Approach by thinking about what its name really implies.

Best wishes,

Thor

Sonya Dj <so_djSamva Group <samva >Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:17:35 PMRE: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Thank you, dear Thor. That is quite a huge number and really makes more sense to use common reasoning ....Regards,Sonya

SAMVA From: cosmologerDate: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 05:37:38 -0700Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Cosmologer <cosmologer >SAMVA Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:11:09 PMRe: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>SAMVA Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:47:26 AMRe: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello Sonya,

politics, it may make the person spendthrift, may involve him is vices, may involve him in spiritual matters and may cause problems/separation s in relationships. If the Sun influences the ascendant being lord of the first house, it may place the person in higher rungs of the society and administration. If the Sun influences the ascendant closely being lord of the second house the person may have good status in organisations or government. Similarly, are to be read the influences of the Sun being lord of the different houses. One has to understand the system for analysis of the results and there is no generalisation.

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

samva

Hello John Dorio,

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hello Sonya,

Yes, the strength/energy level of the planets matters.

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

Samva Group

Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:36 PM

Dear Professor,Thank you for explainig the linking beween the house Sun rules and the one it is positioned. I understand that is true for any of the other planets, but one should consider the energy of the planet itself too. As usual, it is good to hear from you the sutras of the three significations put together. Best regards,Sonya

SAMVA From: vkchoudhry Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:17:26 +0530Re: Sun and Moon in Lagna

Hello Sonya,

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

samva

Hello John Dorio,

Best wishes.

-

John Dorio

SAMVA ; SATVA

Sun and Moon in Lagna

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.