IndiaDivine.org

Indian Elections.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namaste.The General Elections results shall be declared on 16 May and all eyes of Indian masses are set on who shall win and which political party shall lead the coalition Govt.Now looking at the Indian chart the nodes around that time are exact at mep, ketu the sub period lord is transiting through h3, Which shall reduce the confidence of nation.Also in june a very difficult transist ( pointed by you earlier ) of transist venus and transist mars shall take place in h12 of losses.Thus taking into the account very difficult transists, What is your view on the political situation in May and June.Do the transists point that it would be very difficult political situation and the main national parties i.e. Congress & BJP shall not be

able to form a Govt, and this shall lead to a coalition of parties forming a Govt.So what are your views regarding the coming political situation in India after analysing the Indian chart.Warm Regards. Ajay.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Hello dear Ajay,

There are hundreds of factors and there is no reliable birth charts info available. I am not spending time on this. However, the chart of Mrs. Sonia Gandhi shows hope for her party.

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Friday, May 08, 2009 9:09 AM

Indian Elections.

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namaste.The General Elections results shall be declared on 16 May and all eyes of Indian masses are set on who shall win and which political party shall lead the coalition Govt.Now looking at the Indian chart the nodes around that time are exact at mep, ketu the sub period lord is transiting through h3, Which shall reduce the confidence of nation.Also in june a very difficult transist ( pointed by you earlier ) of transist venus and transist mars shall take place in h12 of losses.Thus taking into the account very difficult transists, What is your view on the political situation in May and June.Do the transists point that it would be very difficult political situation and the main national parties i.e. Congress & BJP shall not be able to form a Govt, and this shall lead to a coalition of parties forming a Govt.So what are your views regarding the coming political situation in India after analysing the Indian chart.Warm Regards. Ajay.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namaste.Pls Accept my Congratulations on ur Advance prediction Regarding Party of Mrs Sonia Gandhi ( Congress-I ) coming to Power.It was a very exact prediction made by u, few days earlier a group of five Classical Astrologers were giving predictions on Star Tv & it was very amusing to hear five very noted Astrologers predicting Congress ( 50:50 Chance ), Bjp to power ( Very Sure ), a few very noted Media Savvy Astrologers predicted Third front coming to power. It is certainly due to these highly experienced Astrologers That most people after hearing such predictions on Media think that Astrology is not right. Thus it was a Very Right & exact Prediction by You. SA Astrology if studied

with in depth leaves no error.Warm Regards. Ajay.--- On Thu, 7/5/09, SIHA <vkchoudhry wrote:

SIHA <vkchoudhryRe: Indian Elections.SAMVA Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 9:35 PM

Hello dear Ajay,

There are hundreds of factors and there is no reliable birth charts info available. I am not spending time on this. However, the chart of Mrs. Sonia Gandhi shows hope for her party.

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Indian Elections.

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namaste.The General Elections results shall be declared on 16 May and all eyes of Indian masses are set on who shall win and which political party shall lead the coalition Govt.Now looking at the Indian chart the nodes around that time are exact at mep, ketu the sub period lord is transiting through h3, Which shall reduce the confidence of nation.Also in june a very difficult transist ( pointed by you earlier ) of transist venus and transist mars shall take place in h12 of losses.Thus taking into the account very difficult transists, What is your view on the political situation in May and June.Do the transists point that it would be very difficult political situation and the main national parties i.e. Congress & BJP shall not be able to form a Govt, and this shall lead to a coalition of parties forming a

Govt.So what are your views regarding the coming political situation in India after analysing the Indian chart.Warm Regards. Ajay.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Hello dear Ajay,

The prevalent classical astrological principles and their followers with inadequate experience certainly are making predictive astrology a laughing stock.

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

SAMVA

Sunday, May 17, 2009 3:19 PM

Re: Indian Elections.

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namaste.Pls Accept my Congratulations on ur Advance prediction Regarding Party of Mrs Sonia Gandhi ( Congress-I ) coming to Power.It was a very exact prediction made by u, few days earlier a group of five Classical Astrologers were giving predictions on Star Tv & it was very amusing to hear five very noted Astrologers predicting Congress ( 50:50 Chance ), Bjp to power ( Very Sure ), a few very noted Media Savvy Astrologers predicted Third front coming to power. It is certainly due to these highly experienced Astrologers That most people after hearing such predictions on Media think that Astrology is not right. Thus it was a Very Right & exact Prediction by You. SA Astrology if studied with in depth leaves no error.Warm Regards. Ajay.--- On Thu, 7/5/09, SIHA <vkchoudhry > wrote:

SIHA <vkchoudhry >Re: Indian Elections.SAMVA Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 9:35 PM

Hello dear Ajay,

Best wishes.

-

ajay sehg

samva

Indian Elections.

Respected Prof Vkc ji, Namaste.The General Elections results shall be declared on 16 May and all eyes of Indian masses are set on who shall win and which political party shall lead the coalition Govt.Now looking at the Indian chart the nodes around that time are exact at mep, ketu the sub period lord is transiting through h3, Which shall reduce the confidence of nation.Also in june a very difficult transist ( pointed by you earlier ) of transist venus and transist mars shall take place in h12 of losses.Thus taking into the account very difficult transists, What is your view on the political situation in May and June.Do the transists point that it would be very difficult political situation and the main national parties i.e. Congress & BJP shall not be able to form a Govt, and this shall lead to a coalition of parties forming a Govt.So what are your views regarding the coming political situation in India after analysing the Indian chart.Warm Regards. Ajay.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!