IndiaDivine.org

Australia chart--May transits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The current transits in the dasa of Ke/Sa for the Australia chart (Asc15

Vi ) look quite challenging.

This could be consistent with next week’s budget announcement (12 May 2009).

“KEVIN Rudd has warned next week's budget will spark " howls of protest "

as the Reserve Bank has revealed an unprecedented collapse in national

income has thrust the nation into a recession that will last at least a

year.”

1. Tr Sa conjunct natal 8L Ma

2. Tr nodes entering the degree of natal nodes (trine)

3. Tr Me moving slowing over the natal nodal axis

Ron

Guest guest

Hello Ron,

Thanks for the heads up.

As for what I see in the chart, I agree, there would be problems at this time.

The Ketu-Saturn period would not be intrinsically helpful. While Ketu is well placed natally in the 9th house, it is debilitated. I'm not sure it benefits from being in a sun-like house (SLH). As such the major period could be one of some feeling of separation with regard to e.g. ties with the United Kingdom or the West. The real problem concerns the sub-period of Saturn, as natal 6th lord Saturn is conjunct 12th lord Sun in the MEP of the 4th house. This indicates a natal disposition to have problems with regard to financial stability (ability to pay debts). The problems would be associated with losses or foreign matters. Moreover, with transit Saturn now in the 12th house and stationary conjunct natal 8th lord Mars in Leo (SLH) with a 2° orb, there could be scope for some significant contoversy involving legitimacy issues (which would not be strong to begin with as 8th lord Mars is natally

placed in the 12th house, albeit with 62,5% strength being in Leo) and/or obstacles for financial stability. With 11th lord Moon natally in the 8th house, there would be a tendency to have periodic obstructions to income but also windfalls. Strong placement of 2nd lord in MEP of 3rd house would give status through efforts and explain the outdoors leisure/tourism industry.

Best wishes,

Thor

RonDay <ronkarSAMVA Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2009 2:04:44 AM Australia chart--May transitsThe current transits in the dasa of Ke/Sa for the Australia chart (Asc15 Vi ) look quite challenging.This could be consistent with next week’s budget announcement (12 May 2009).“KEVIN Rudd has warned next week's budget will spark "howls of protest" as the Reserve Bank has revealed an unprecedented collapse in national income has thrust the nation into a recession that will last at least a year.â€1. Tr Sa conjunct natal 8L Ma2. Tr nodes entering the degree of natal nodes (trine)3. Tr Me moving slowing over the natal nodal

axisRon---