IndiaDivine.org

Historic Indian Day.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Prof Vkc ji, NamasteToday 18 May 2009 shall be rembered as a historic day for Indian Stock Markets.The Indian Stocks opened at 09:55 am, and within 60 seconds they were up by 15%, the Trading had to be halted till 11:55 am, Now at 11:55 am opening, markets were up by 20% and the trading had to be halted for the day.Till now we had seen lower 10% and 15% circuits but this is somewhat crazy.Now looking at the Indian chart Venus / ketu period is in operation. Venus lord of h6 of financial stability is exalted in transist, while Nodes are exactly at mep of Indian chart.Now looking at such a rise it could be the effect of Tr Rahu in h9 at mep, from there it is aspecting h5 of speculation, and this aspect created such a rise, but still with my limited Astrological

knowledge I am not able to satisfy myself as to what Planetary configuration created such a sharp rise. If its the work of Rahu sure something is fishy and will this unabated rise continue till Rahu is at mep and aspects h5 of speculation. ???I would like to have your views on this historic day as to exactly what has created 20% rise in just 120 seconds flat.It seems the coming conjunction of Venus and Mars in h12, in Mars own sign shall wash most of the gains.I am sure you shall give ur views on this historic day.Warm Regards. Ajay.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!