IndiaDivine.org

Blog: Jupiter and the UK Parliament scandal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

When writing an article on a current topic, there is often not much time. As a result, I try to re-read the articles to spot errors or room for improvement. In the blog article from yesterday, in the chapter on what to expect for the UK this year, I have changed the text slightly as follows:

---------------

What can we expect for the months ahead?The scandal may be revisited in some form as Jupiter in retrograde motion moves back over its opposition point with natal Saturn on 7 July 2009. Whatever tension is left from the crisis will then likely have greatly diminished as Jupiter moves into Capricorn on 31 July. However, when transit Jupiter becomes stationary at 23° 11' Capricorn in the Autumn months of 2009, where it will become exactly afflicted by natal Ketu at 22° 59' Virgo and 1st house, we can expect some significant problems for the indications of Jupiter at that time, possibly some sudden or

violent event, consistent with the malefic nature of Ketu. If general elections are held in the UK this year, it will likely result in many sitting MPs being turned out by angry voters.

In sum, the scandal is clearly reflected in the period- and transit dynamics of the authentic chart for the United Kingdom.

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/05/jupiter-and-uk-parliament-scandal.html------------------

Best wishes,

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 12:40:53 PM Blog: Jupiter and the UK Parliament scandal

Dear friends,

I have written a blog, with some improvements on my earlier SAMVA post, on the following topic. I hope you find it informative.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jupiter and the UK Parliament scandal

In SA Vedic Astrology, the 10th house is seen to rule the parliament and law making. In the absence of a moolatrikona sign in the 10th house, we may look to Jupiter as a general indicator of the law givers. In recent weeks, one of the biggest scandals in the history of the British Parliament has broken out. It is no surprise to find that Jupiter has become badly placed and highly afflicted in the national horoscope for the United Kingdom. The immediate result of the crisis is that several members, who were seen to misuse the financial reimbursement scheme, were forced to resign. Meanwhile, other parliamentarians, who took advantage of the overly generous scheme but within the guidelines set, are seen to have their reputation tarnished. Below is a brief recounting of the crisis and the astrological

influences in the 16° Virgo rising chart for the UK.

To read more:

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/

Best wishes,

Thor