IndiaDivine.org

French airplane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Professor, Thor and all,Monday morning a french airplane crashed near Brasil with 260 people inside. Quoting AIr France, the french airplane company, the plane has probably been struck by a lightning.In the French referendum chart, Moon/Venus period is running. Natal Venus is very weak, and last monday transit Venus (airplanes) was exactly afflicted by natal Ketu (lightnings). I'm not sure this point is relevant, but I note that Venus is in 1H in D8.Furthermore, transit Rahu exactly afflicts natal Mercury (transportation) from 8H (destruction, death).Best wishes,Jolastro

Guest guest

Hello Jolastro,

The transit afflictions of Rahu to natal Mercury and that of natal Ketu to transit Venus are significant indicators for the accident.

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2:01 PM

French airplane

Hello Professor, Thor and all,Monday morning a french airplane crashed near Brasil with 260 people inside. Quoting AIr France, the french airplane company, the plane has probably been struck by a lightning.In the French referendum chart, Moon/Venus period is running. Natal Venus is very weak, and last monday transit Venus (airplanes) was exactly afflicted by natal Ketu (lightnings). I'm not sure this point is relevant, but I note that Venus is in 1H in D8.Furthermore, transit Rahu exactly afflicts natal Mercury (transportation) from 8H (destruction, death).Best wishes,Jolastro

Guest guest

Hello dear Jolastro,

Yes.

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 5:29 PM

Re : French airplane

Thank you, Professor, for replying.

Authorities are still searching for this plane wich has disapeared. It is not where it was first supposed to be. Nobody knows the exact point of crash: is that due to Ketu's nature ?

Best wishes,

Jolastro

De : SIHA <vkchoudhry >À : SAMVA Envoyé le : Mardi, 2 Juin 2009, 12h01mn 40sObjet : Re: French airplane

Hello Jolastro,

The transit afflictions of Rahu to natal Mercury and that of natal Ketu to transit Venus are significant indicators for the accident.

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

French airplane

Hello Professor, Thor and all,Monday morning a french airplane crashed near Brasil with 260 people inside. Quoting AIr France, the french airplane company, the plane has probably been struck by a lightning.In the French referendum chart, Moon/Venus period is running. Natal Venus is very weak, and last monday transit Venus (airplanes) was exactly afflicted by natal Ketu (lightnings) . I'm not sure this point is relevant, but I note that Venus is in 1H in D8.Furthermore, transit Rahu exactly afflicts natal Mercury (transportation) from 8H (destruction, death).Best wishes,Jolastro

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The mystery surrounding the fate of the French airliner is deepening.

Air France crash may remain a mystery: investigator

31 mins ago

PARIS (Reuters) – French officials said on Wednesday they may never discover why an Air France aircraft crashed into the Atlantic killing 228 people and cautioned they might not even find the plane's black boxes on the ocean floor.http://news./s/nm/20090603/wl_nm/us_france_plane

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:10:26 PMRe: French airplane

Hello dear Jolastro,

Yes.

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

Authorities are still searching for this plane wich has disapeared. It is not where it was first supposed to be. Nobody knows the exact point of crash: is that due to Ketu's nature ?

Best wishes,

Jolastro

De : SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Ŕ : SAMVA Envoyé le : Mardi, 2 Juin 2009, 12h01mn 40sObjet : Re: French airplane

Hello Jolastro,

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

French airplane

Hello Professor, Thor and all,Monday morning a french airplane crashed near Brasil with 260 people inside. Quoting AIr France, the french airplane company, the plane has probably been struck by a lightning.In the French referendum chart, Moon/Venus period is running. Natal Venus is very weak, and last monday transit Venus (airplanes) was exactly afflicted by natal Ketu (lightnings) . I'm not sure this point is relevant, but I note that Venus is in 1H in D8.Furthermore, transit Rahu exactly afflicts natal Mercury (transportation) from 8H (destruction, death).Best wishes,Jolastro

Guest guest

Dear everyone,

Does the chart of the French referendum and the transits to it overshadow the birth charts of all of the passengers or we assume that most of them have had some weaknesses in their individual charts? How does the planetary situation of one's chart affect the fate of others in term of SA?

Thank you,

Sonya

SAMVA From: cosmologerDate: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:32:11 -0700Re: French airplane

Dear friends,

31 mins ago

PARIS (Reuters) - French officials said on Wednesday they may never discover why an Air France aircraft crashed into the Atlantic killing 228 people and cautioned they might not even find the plane's black boxes on the ocean floor.http://news./s/nm/20090603/wl_nm/us_france_plane

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhry >SAMVA Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:10:26 PMRe: French airplane

Hello dear Jolastro,

Yes.

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

Best wishes,

Jolastro

De : SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>À : SAMVA Envoyé le : Mardi, 2 Juin 2009, 12h01mn 40sObjet : Re: French airplane

Hello Jolastro,

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

French airplane

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailR. See how.

Guest guest

Hello Sonya,

Most of them must have had some weaknesses/current afflictions in their individual charts.

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

Samva Group

Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:01 AM

RE: French airplane

Dear everyone, Does the chart of the French referendum and the transits to it overshadow the birth charts of all of the passengers or we assume that most of them have had some weaknesses in their individual charts? How does the planetary situation of one's chart affect the fate of others in term of SA?Thank you,Sonya

SAMVA From: cosmologer Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:32:11 -0700Re: French airplane

Dear friends,

31 mins ago

PARIS (Reuters) - French officials said on Wednesday they may never discover why an Air France aircraft crashed into the Atlantic killing 228 people and cautioned they might not even find the plane's black boxes on the ocean floor.http://news./s/nm/20090603/wl_nm/us_france_plane

Best wishes,

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhry >SAMVA Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:10:26 PMRe: French airplane

Hello dear Jolastro,

Yes.

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

Best wishes,

Jolastro

De : SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>À : SAMVA Envoyé le : Mardi, 2 Juin 2009, 12h01mn 40sObjet : Re: French airplane

Hello Jolastro,

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

French airplane

Guest guest

Thank you, Professor.

But I was also wondering if friends could change each other's fate, is there anything like 'sharing karma' from SA's perspective.

As an example, I have one friend who has helped me in difficult times twice already. When it would have seemed almost impossible to accomplish anything, she just worked things out with an ease. I have been extremely thankful for that ....

Best regards,

Sonya

SAMVA From: vkchoudhryDate: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:07:06 +0530Re: French airplane

Hello Sonya,

Most of them must have had some weaknesses/current afflictions in their individual charts.

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

Samva Group

Dear everyone, Does the chart of the French referendum and the transits to it overshadow the birth charts of all of the passengers or we assume that most of them have had some weaknesses in their individual charts? How does the planetary situation of one's chart affect the fate of others in term of SA?Thank you,Sonya

Dear friends,

31 mins ago

Best wishes,

Thor

Hello dear Jolastro,

Yes.

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

Best wishes,

Jolastro

Hello Jolastro,

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

French airplane

HotmailR has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hello Sonya,

The friends can and do change each other's fate.

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

Samva Group

Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:32 AM

Thank you, Professor. But I was also wondering if friends could change each other's fate, is there anything like 'sharing karma' from SA's perspective. As an example, I have one friend who has helped me in difficult times twice already. When it would have seemed almost impossible to accomplish anything, she just worked things out with an ease. I have been extremely thankful for that .... Best regards,Sonya

SAMVA From: vkchoudhry Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:07:06 +0530Re: French airplane

Hello Sonya,

Best wishes.

-

Sonya Dj

Samva Group

Dear friends,

31 mins ago

Best wishes,

Thor

Hello dear Jolastro,

Yes.

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

Best wishes,

Jolastro

Hello Jolastro,

Best wishes.

-

Astro Zem

SAMVA

French airplane

HotmailR has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.