IndiaDivine.org

Financial market predictions by .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I looked into the archives to see what has had to say about the US financial markets, looking forward, based on the SAMVA USA chart. I share with you his own words and the position of the DJIA at the time he shared his insights here on SAMVA.

28 January 2008 (DJIA 12384)

"While the volatility continues the US markets are not coming out of the recession fears early due to the continued impact of transit Jupiter and transit Saturn. It is likely to give continued volatility and stress to other financial and commodity markets accross the world in the year 2008."

24 May 2008 (DJIA 12480)"The applying aspect d) of transit Jupiter to natal Venus does have the potential to keep the stock market volatile in June, while a) and b) are still being felt. The rest of the year is likely to be characterised by increased volatility and concerns about the US financial market."

31 October 2009 (DJIA 9337)"The continued impact of transit Jupiter on transit Saturn; persisting influence of transit Rahu/Ketu axis in USA SAMVA chart and then the transit influence of Rahu/Ketu on transit Jupiter shows continued financial difficulties/setbacks for US upto the end of February, 2009....The sub period of Saturn shows that recovery of the financial setback is likely to take a lot of time."

23 December 2008 (DJIA 8420)"In the first seven months the things remain challenging for the financial sectors of the world. Some health concerns and conflicts are also seen. Many scandals are likely to be unraveled. Some natural calamities can be seen in the ending part of January. Some earthquakes or storms may cause loss of life. Things start taking positive outlook from August, 2009, onwards."

In early March 2009 the market reached its lows, and was quite depressed!

9 March 2009 (DJIA 6547)

The US financial market at the present time is still quite low, but has recovered an impressive 33% from the March lows.

2 June 2009 (DJIA 8741)

The attached graph shows how the stock market has evolved. We can now look forward to some further improvement later in the year.

That said, we have transit Rahu at the present time exactly afflicting natal 1st lord Moon in the chart, but this would be a minor disturbance, given the natal strength of the Moon and the fleeting close aspect, even if the nodes go stationary shortly, not too far away from this degree. Transit Saturn is already moving away from its around 1° conjunction of the 2nd house MEP, which did not have a very significant effect.

My own predictions based on the SAMVA USA chart are well known, as explained on my blog, e.g.

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2008/09/crisis-in-fall.html

I think this demonstrates well the power of SA astrology based on the correct national chart.

Best wishes,

Thor

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/

1 of 1 Photo(s)