Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The true chart of Russia! My investigations, based on SA etc., show that the

best chart of Russia is: 8 December 1991, Moscow, time 17:45 GMT (should be

rectified slightly). Please use it for any practical purposes. The chart

precisely shows all events occurred in the modern history of Russia. It is also

interesting that the chart has the same lagna (Cancer) as US SAMVA and almost

the same degrees! I have personally no doubts of the true chart of Russia now.

It would be most helpful to hear the opinion of dear Mr. Choudhry as to the

matter. Thank you in advance...

Guest guest

Hello Anantavijnyana, Adoption and researching the chart of a nation is a long process. Since Jupiter in this chart is transitted by Saturn currently, the Russia should have been in the news for some problems/conflicts which I do not find in the news.

-

anantavijnyana

SAMVA

Friday, June 05, 2009 3:32 PM

THE TRUE CHART OF RUSSIA

The true chart of Russia! My investigations, based on SA etc., show that the best chart of Russia is: 8 December 1991, Moscow, time 17:45 GMT (should be rectified slightly). Please use it for any practical purposes. The chart precisely shows all events occurred in the modern history of Russia. It is also interesting that the chart has the same lagna (Cancer) as US SAMVA and almost the same degrees! I have personally no doubts of the true chart of Russia now. It would be most helpful to hear the opinion of dear Mr. Choudhry as to the matter. Thank you in advance...

Guest guest

Hello Anantavijnyana,

Good for you to continue the investigations. We welcome such initiative on SAMVA.

A few points on this prospective birth time.

According to the often cited source "The Book of World Horoscopes" (p. 316) by Nicholas Campion we get the following information: "Boris Yeltsin's public announcement of the Minsk Declaration at about 7.45 pm Moscow Time (5:45 pm GMT) represents the public proclamation of Russian independence. Chart 278 is set therefore for 7.45 pm Moscow Time, 8 December 1991, and is relocated to Moscow, the Russian Capital."*

First comment, I believe Campion is in error here as the relocated time is 8:45 pm, given that Moscow is 3:00 hrs removed from GMT while Minsk is only 2:00 hrs removed. According to www.astro.com, the rising degree for the time of 8:45 pm in Moscow on that day is 20° 29' Cancer using Moscow (55N45, 37E35, -3:00 BGT).**

Second, this chart places 6th lord Jupiter at 20° 06' Leo conjunct the MEP of the 2nd house at 20° 29' Leo. Jupiter also exactly afflicts natal 1st lord Moon at 20° 40' Sagittarius and 6th house MEP. If this were the correct time, we would expect from the moment Russia was reborn that such a placement would give the following immediate results:

- conflict in relations with neighbors

- conflict over national wealth

- problems for financial stability

The aspect by Jupiter to and bad placement of Moon would also give a highly disputatious disposition. In short, with a chart like this Russia would be in a state of conflict with other countries all of the time. The placement of the nodes in the MEPs of the 12th and 6th houses, afflicting also the Moon, would aggravate the situation. With 8th lord Saturn in the 7th house, there would also be obstacles in the sphere of foreign policy. The aspect of Saturn to 4th lord Venus in its own sign and house would create signficant strains for domestic harmony and fixed assets. What happened in this regard during the Venus-Saturn period from 1993-1996. A really good yoga is the conjunction of 2nd lord Sun and 3rd lord Mercury, which would powerful support creativity and income and ideals. The Sun-Mercury period would have given stunning

advances from September 2004-August 2005. What happened at that time? That said, the balance of influences in the chart are suggestive of overal difficulty.

As predictions are the key to resolving authenticity, we may note that from 7 November 2009, when the Moon-Jupiter period begins, the trend would be to highlight the above characteristics, especially as transit Jupiter would be in 8th house until May 2010. In summer of 2010, the nodes would become stationary conjunct their natal placements in the 6th and 12th houses. This would be expected to produce a situation of grave concern for the country. In July and August 2010, transit Jupiter at 9° 20' Pisces would become stationary under the exact affliction of natal 8th lord Saturn at 9° 40' Capricorn. This would be expected to produce significant stress for the indications of Jupiter.

Finally, has signalled a likely event regarding conflict for Russia in April-May 2009 when Saturn became stationary over natal Jupiter. What happened which would suggest this is a realistic natal placement?

That said, I still think the creation of a Union state between Russia and Belorus in 1996, even if fledgling, is a moment of birth for a new national entity of the Russian and Belo(White) Russian peoples. Time will tell when and if this union is strengthened. For comparison, we can note that the United States of America was strengthened quite a bit with the creation of a US Constitution and Bill of Rights, within a decade from the creation of a Union of the states in 1781

Guest guest

Hello Ananta,

Anyone can explain after the fact as you are doing. has said

that this is not real astrology. True astrology is when we make accurate

predictions based on authentic charts (and a reliable method of astrology like

SA). I haven't see such efforts on your part. Only after you have made repeat

accurate predictions based on a chart are bold claims in order.

Best wishes,

Thor

SAMVA , " anantavijnyana " <non-dual wrote:

>

> Dear Ph. Choudhry,

>

> Many thanks for your prompt replay. Well, we could discuss the correct time of

the chart but please bear in mind that at this particular day a new independent

country appeared on the map and this fact does not depend on our opinions. This

is the only date in the modern history of Russia which should be described as an

“umbilical cord†cutting. All other dates are just events in the life of

this “child†born on the 8th December 1991 (time 20:59 looks quite

reasonably, MEP 22-48). If you look at the most important transits you’ll be

able to see that the chart works precisely. Saturn was 1 degree from the natal

Jupiter in September 2008 and we had a lot of problems associated with financial

stability of the nation etc. And on 08/08/08 we had the war in Georgia when the

transiting Jupiter was precisely on the natal Moon in 6H and the nodes were on

the MEP 1/7H. Currently Saturn is beyond 1 dgree orb from natal Jupiter...

>

> Kind regards,

>

> Ananta

>

> SAMVA , " SIHA " <vkchoudhry@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello Anantavijnyana,

> >

> > Adoption and researching the chart of a nation is a long process. Since

Jupiter in this chart is transitted by Saturn currently, the Russia should have

been in the news for some problems/conflicts which I do not find in the news.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > anantavijnyana

> > SAMVA

> > Friday, June 05, 2009 3:32 PM

> > THE TRUE CHART OF RUSSIA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The true chart of Russia! My investigations, based on SA etc., show that

the best chart of Russia is: 8 December 1991, Moscow, time 17:45 GMT (should be

rectified slightly). Please use it for any practical purposes. The chart

precisely shows all events occurred in the modern history of Russia. It is also

interesting that the chart has the same lagna (Cancer) as US SAMVA and almost

the same degrees! I have personally no doubts of the true chart of Russia now.

It would be most helpful to hear the opinion of dear Mr. Choudhry as to the

matter. Thank you in advance...

> >

>