IndiaDivine.org

Remarks: SAMVA list Special Announcement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Thor, , and List Members,

Namasthe.I was slightly perturbed that you, Thor, have announced that you will be taking a respite from your tireless involvement with SAMVA.However, I do also realize that you do deserve and even need this break.

Prof Choudhry has said on a previous occassion that, you have made monumental contributions to the growth of SAMVA.I have myself vastly benefitted from your studies and insights-you know this.One wonders how indefatiguable you can possibly be - joining our illustrious Prof Choudhry, in this regard.

I just wish to tell you on this occassion, that I have always greatly appreciated your spirit of dedication to Prof Choudhry and his work, and your service, and this is all the more significant, because, you understand the Hindu ethos, so perfectly.You have also been very encouraging to many of us, and a model for us to emulate.

If you have been somewhat dissatisfied with the lack of participation in the SAMVA, it is only because, I[like probably many other SA astrologers], have been practically 'submerged' in my own SA studies.However, I have saved all your imp mails and think of them as an 'SAMVA gold mine'.Needless to say that, I shall look forward to your return, as soon as God will impel you from within, to take this decisive step.

Warm Regards,

Sankara

-

SIHA

SAMVA

Monday, June 15, 2009 10:42 AM

Re: SAMVA list Special Announcement

Hello my dear Thor and list members, Important events keep all, those who are interested in mundane astrology, involved.

Best wishes,

-

cosmologer

SAMVA

Monday, June 15, 2009 10:12 AM

SAMVA list Special Announcement

Dear SAMVA list members,SAMVA list was established in late 2000 as a list for educational discussion about SA astrology in the mundane sphere. Over this time, over 17.000 messages have been generated. It is my view that the activity has resulted in significant discoveries and the promulgation of important insights, notably by . However, it has also evolved into a list of limited dicussion. It is for that and personal reasons that I have decided to take an indefinite break from posting. I hope there are others who will find use for it. Thank you for the enjoyable exchanges. Best wishes,Thor