IndiaDivine.org

Successful prediction for Steve Jobs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Following the appearance of an inadvertent obituary on Steve Jobs in the media in August 2008 there was discussion on some astrology lists about his chart and what could lie ahead for him, notably concerning the eclipse in January 2009. As it turns out this is what happened.

02 Aug 04 | Apple boss Jobs in cancer scare

05 Jan 09 | Cloud hangs over Macworld opening

05 Jan 09 | Apple's Jobs admits poor health

06 Jan 09 | Mac fans wish Steve Jobs well

15 Jan 09| Medical leave for Apple boss Jobs

There erupted all kinds of rumours about his health condition in January.

Steve Jobs May Have Pancreas Removed After Cancer, Doctors Say

By Connie Guglielmo, Rochelle Garner and Jason Gale

Jan. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs could be facing surgery to remove his pancreas, doctors say.

Jobs said yesterday he’s taking a five-month leave of absence after discovering that his health problems are “more complex†than he thought last week.

Jobs had a procedure similar to a Whipple operation, which involves removing parts of the pancreas, bile duct and small intestine, after he was diagnosed with a rare type of pancreatic cancer in 2004. A potential side effect of this procedure is that the organ has to be removed to prevent pancreatic leak, and the patient has to be kept alive with insulin to regulate blood sugar, said Robert Thomas, head of surgery at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne.

“You might have to take the rest of the pancreas out,†said Thomas, 66, who first performed the Whipple’s procedure more than 20 years ago. “You’re on significant doses of insulin, and it’s not easy to manage. The person has the risk of severe diabetes.â€

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive & sid=a8Nk7.Ph7K8k

We now know that the following happened in the Spring of 2009:

June 2009 news story:

Apple boss 'had liver transplant'

Steve Jobs had taken medical leave until the end of June

Apple boss Steve Jobs received a liver transplant about two months ago and is expected to return to work later this month, a US newspaper has reported.

The Wall Street Journal said the Apple chief executive would be returning to his job on schedule, but may initially work part-time. Neither Mr Jobs nor a company spokeswoman confirmed the report, the newspaper said. Mr Jobs ceased his normal management role more than five months ago. In January, he announced that he was being treated for a "hormone imbalance", and had been losing weight throughout 2008. Mr Jobs co-founded Apple in 1976. He left in 1985, before returning in 1997 and becoming full-time chief executive in 2000. He is seen to have played a crucial role in Apple's growth. The company's share price has recently risen and fallen in step with rumours or news about his health.

He has already survived a pancreatic cancer that was diagnosed in 2004.

On Political Astrology list there was an exchange in August 2008 about Steve Jobs chart based on the different birth times circulating for Jobs.

A list member on PA (not relying on SA) was not so optimistic about his prospects based on the 7:15 pm time at that time:

==========

"Steve Jobs should hope that the 6 am birth time that Astrotheme providesfor him is correct because the 7:15 pm that ADB gives us, yields a solarreturn that he would no longer require when it arrives in February."==========

Following my article Truth about Eclipses in August 2008, I decided to comment on the implications for Steve Jobs chart later that month - after examining a number of the reported birth times - finally concluding the 7:15 pm chart with AA Rodden rating was likely the right one. The prediction made at that time has now been validated by the events. As it turns out, there was a major medical crisis that threatened his longevity but he survived. The crisis erupted in January, during his Moon - Moon period during very difficult transits as predicted. It got worse after late January when the eclipse took place on top of his natal Moon. The situation has then took a turn for the better during the Moon - Mars period also when the difficult transits lifted. It has recently been reported, that since he got a

liver transplant in April 2009, he is now able to go back to work, albeit on a part time basis.

My meesage on PA in August 2008:

Hi Beverly and Ron,In the spirit of sharing allow me to mention my work in this area. I hope you find it to have practical relevance.In early August 2008, I was working on an article on eclipses, and had drafted the following introduction, which I shared with .==========THE TRUTH ABOUT ECLIPSESMany astrologers consider eclipses, which occur a few times every year, to signify potential adverse happenings in the near future. Interestingly, the difficulty is rarely seen to accompany the actual time of the eclipse, but to take place sometimes after the eclipse. The adverse events are also not otherwise explained through astrological phenomena. As a

clear empirical pattern has not been established between the occurence of eclipses and the occasional adverse outcomes, this suggests there is little causality involved and that the subject has no scientific merit. However, a better understanding of the astronomical phenomena in terms of a fuller knowledge of the Moon's cycles, both it's monthly phases and the procession of the lunar nodes, and the influence of the lunar nodes as per Vedic astrology helps to resolve the mystery. In particular, the Systems' Approach improves our understanding and allows us to better identify and time the expected adverse outcomes in terms of specific horoscopes. Even then, vedic astrology provides `astral remedies' to prevent adverse outcomes when seen in a natal chart. ==========In short, my argument is that the conjunction of the Sun and planets with the stationary nodal axis is key to understanding the

effects people associate with eclipses. I was therefore delighted when replied back to me with the following insight:"the untoward incidents happen (i) when the Sun comes into transit affliction of Rahu and Ketu within next 8 to 10 days of the eclipse and (ii) if simultaneously some other transit affliction comes into play."A similar insight pertains to the Moon following a lunar eclipse, but the time frame for its conjunction with the nodal axis is only a few days. The second factor applies in this case as well.With his permission, I included the new insight in the article.http://cosmologer. blogspot. com/2008/ 08/truth- about-eclipses. htmlThis new insight gives a more precise definition of which conjunction episode involving the stationary nodes is more likely to be associated with adverse happenings. The next such eclipse-conjunction phenomenon takes place in January 2009. You may see it in this graph:http://lnk.nu/ 4.bp.blogspot. com/nio.jpg I have earlier noted, in relation to the media discussion of Steve Jobs health -- following his successful battle with pancreatic cancer in 2004, his surprisingly slim look this summer and the accidental publication of his untimely obituary last week -- that the next eclipse has relevance for the Aquarius rising chart for him, notably

in late January 2009. Assuming this chart is the correct one, as Pat at Astrodatabank says (AA rating, BC in hand. Dark*Star has also mentioned on this list the difficulty of this eclipse for him in terms of this chart.Steve Jobs, born at 7:15 pm on February 24, 1955 in San Francisco, CA, has 29° 03' Leo rising.CHART ANALYSIS AS PER SA (VEDIC)This chart has Mo/Mo period operating since 21 March 2008. 12th lord MOON at 14° 30' Pisces is badly placed in the 8th house. 7th lord SATURN at 28° Libra is well placed on the MEP of the 3rd house, but weak due to old age. Its dispositor 3rd lord VENUS at 28° Sagittarius is well placed on the MEP of the 5th house. Its dispositor, 5th lord JUPITER at 27° Gemini is well placed on the MEP of the 11th house. This suggests good karma associated with effort, entertainment and income and goals. 1st lord SUN is well placed at 12° Aquarius in the

7th house, but natally afflicted by KETU at 10° Gemini. 9th lord MARS is very strong at 6° Aries and 9th house. 2nd lord MERCURY is badly placed at 21° Capricorn and 6th house. The transit stationary nodes are afflicting Mercury, but not exactly. Still, they could produce problems for him. Transit MARS, MERCURY and VENUS are moving into opposition aspect with natal Moon in coming days, which could produces some problems. The Moon is not helpful being badly placed while his Sun is well placed but afflicted. As far as I can tell, neither Sun or Moon suggest major problems in this regard at this time, although the dual Moon period would not be easy. A better Moon-Mars period begins on January 20, 2009. NODAL STATION IN JANUARY 2009The nodal station at 15° Capricorn and Cancer in late January could be quite difficult, as transit stationary KETU will then afflict his natal 12th lord Moon in

the 8th house. Specifically, on 28th of January 2009, his:(1) transit 1st lord Sun becomes conjunct the stationary nodal axis(ii)transit 12th lord Moon comes under the aspect of natal KETU and becomes conjunct his natal Sun.In short, both (i) and (ii) are active in his chart at that time. Let's hope for the best.Thor============Steve Paul JobsFeb 24, 1955 7:15 PM +08:00 PSTSan Francisco, CA Longitude: 122W25 Latitude: 37N47Lahiri Ayanamsha: 23:13 Current Period: MO/MO/SAPlanet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord============ ========= ========= ========= =========Asc 29:03 Leo U.Phalguni SuSun 12:31 Aqu +01:00:22 WK Shatbisha RaMoon 14:30 Pis +14:10:23 FM U.Bhadra SaMars 05:51 Ari +00:42:06 ST Aswini KeMercR 21:07 Cap -00:02:06 WK Shravana MoJuptR 27:16 Gem -00:03:46 WK Punarvasu JuVen 27:56 Sag +01:08:12 WK U.Shadya SuSat 27:55 Lib +00:00:26 WK

Vishakha JuRahu 10:11 Sag -00:09:31 FM Mula KeKetu 10:11 Gem -00:09:31 FM Ardra RaTrue Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 177 beatsDay: Thursday Sunrise: 6:48 AMTithi: Shukla TritiyaYoga Pt: 0:21 Ta Yogi:Su AviYogi:Sa Dup Yogi: VeDagha Rashis: Leo CapSytems Approach Analysis============ ========= ===Sun Good Placement, Weak Dispositor, Moon Bad Placement, Debilitated in Navamsha, Moon Not Bright 55%, Mars Good Placement, Mercury Bad Placement, Jupiter Good Placement, In Old Age: 45%, Venus Good Placement, In Old Age: 58%, Weak Dispositor, Saturn Good Placement, In Old Age: 58%, Weak Dispositor, Rahu Good Placement, Weak Dispositor, Ketu Good Placement, Vimshottari Dasha/Buktis (Contemporary)============ ========= ========= =========Su/Ve 22.3.2007Mo/Mo 21.3.2008Mo/Ma 20.1.2009Mo/Ra 21.8.2009Mo/Ju 20.2.2011

============

I also posted the following message on SAMVA that month:

SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf Of Cosmologer30. agust 2008 10:22SAMVA Subject: Re: Steve Jobs health problems and untimely obituary -CORRECTION

Dear friends,

Scratch the 21° Aquarius chart. The 7:15 time is pm (not am), giving 29° Leo rising.

This chart has Mo/Mo period operating since 21 March 2008. 12th lord MOON at 14° 30' Pisces is badly placed in the 8th house. 7th lord SATURN at 28° Libra is well placed on the MEP of the 3rd house, but weak due to old age. Its dispositor 3rd lord VENUS at 28° Sagittarius is well placed on the MEP of the 5th house. Its dispositor, 5th lord JUPITER at 27° Gemini is well placed on the MEP of the 11th house. This suggests good karma associated with effort, entertainment and income and goals. 1st lord SUN is well placed at 12° Aquarius in the 7th house, but natally afflicted by KETU at 10° Gemini. 9th lord MARS is very strong at 6° Aries and 9th house. 2nd lord MERCURY is badly placed at 21° Capricorn and 6th house. The transit stationary nodes are afflicting Mercury, but not exactly. Still, they could produce problems for him. Transit MARS, MERCURY and

VENUS are moving into opposition aspect with natal Moon in coming days, which could produces some problems. The Moon period would not be helpful to his longevity, but Sun is well placed even if afflicted. As far as I can tell, neither planet, Sun or Moon, which are important for evaluating the longevity of Leos, suggest major problems in this regard at this time. However, the nodal station at 15° Capricorn and Cancer in late January could be difficult, as transit stationary KETU will then afflict natal 12th lord Moon in the 8th house. In this regard the 28th of January is worrisome as transit 1st lord Sun will then become conjunct the stationary nodal axis, while transit Moon comes under the aspect of natal KETU and becomes conjunct his natal Sun.

========

In other words, the predicton of a very difficult medical situation - as it turns out a life threatening one - has been realised as well as medical intervention that suggests improvement in his conditionm which is consistent with the difficult aspects being over and a more favourable period, the Moon - Mars period, having begun. We can also conclude with some confidence that the 7:15 pm birth time for him is correct.

Thor

Guest guest

Hello my dear ,

Thank you.

BTW, I noticed a typo in my earlier post on PA where I refer to an "Aquarius" rising chart for Jobs, when indeed the analysis is based on the Leo rising chart which I had switched to by then.

Thor

SIHA <vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 11:27:56 AMRe: Successful prediction for Steve Jobs

Hello my dear Thor, Congrats for the successful prediction.

-

Cosmologer

samva

Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:42 PM

Successful prediction for Steve Jobs

Following the appearance of an inadvertent obituary on Steve Jobs in the media in August 2008 there was discussion on some astrology lists about his chart and what could lie ahead for him, notably concerning the eclipse in January 2009. As it turns out this is what happened.

02 Aug 04 | Apple boss Jobs in cancer scare

05 Jan 09 | Cloud hangs over Macworld opening

05 Jan 09 | Apple's Jobs admits poor health

06 Jan 09 | Mac fans wish Steve Jobs well

15 Jan 09| Medical leave for Apple boss Jobs

There erupted all kinds of rumours about his health condition in January.

Steve Jobs May Have Pancreas Removed After Cancer, Doctors Say

By Connie Guglielmo, Rochelle Garner and Jason Gale

Jan. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs could be facing surgery to remove his pancreas, doctors say.

Jobs said yesterday he’s taking a five-month leave of absence after discovering that his health problems are “more complex” than he thought last week.

Jobs had a procedure similar to a Whipple operation, which involves removing parts of the pancreas, bile duct and small intestine, after he was diagnosed with a rare type of pancreatic cancer in 2004. A potential side effect of this procedure is that the organ has to be removed to prevent pancreatic leak, and the patient has to be kept alive with insulin to regulate blood sugar, said Robert Thomas, head of surgery at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne.

“You might have to take the rest of the pancreas out,” said Thomas, 66, who first performed the Whipple’s procedure more than 20 years ago. “You’re on significant doses of insulin, and it’s not easy to manage. The person has the risk of severe diabetes.”

http://www.bloomber g.com/apps/ news?pid= newsarchive & sid=a8Nk7.Ph7K8k

We now know that the following happened in the Spring of 2009:

June 2009 news story:

Apple boss 'had liver transplant'

Steve Jobs had taken medical leave until the end of June

Apple boss Steve Jobs received a liver transplant about two months ago and is expected to return to work later this month, a US newspaper has reported.

The Wall Street Journal said the Apple chief executive would be returning to his job on schedule, but may initially work part-time. Neither Mr Jobs nor a company spokeswoman confirmed the report, the newspaper said. Mr Jobs ceased his normal management role more than five months ago. In January, he announced that he was being treated for a "hormone imbalance", and had been losing weight throughout 2008. Mr Jobs co-founded Apple in 1976. He left in 1985, before returning in 1997 and becoming full-time chief executive in 2000. He is seen to have played a crucial role in Apple's growth. The company's share price has recently risen and fallen in step with rumours or news about his health.

He has already survived a pancreatic cancer that was diagnosed in 2004.

On Political Astrology list there was an exchange in August 2008 about Steve Jobs chart based on the different birth times circulating for Jobs.

A list member on PA (not relying on SA) was not so optimistic about his prospects based on the 7:15 pm time at that time:

==========

"Steve Jobs should hope that the 6 am birth time that Astrotheme providesfor him is correct because the 7:15 pm that ADB gives us, yields a solarreturn that he would no longer require when it arrives in February."==========

Following my article Truth about Eclipses in August 2008, I decided to comment on the implications for Steve Jobs chart later that month - after examining a number of the reported birth times - finally concluding the 7:15 pm chart with AA Rodden rating was likely the right one. The prediction made at that time has now been validated by the events. As it turns out, there was a major medical crisis that threatened his longevity but he survived. The crisis erupted in January, during his Moon - Moon period during very difficult transits as predicted. It got worse after late January when the eclipse took place on top of his natal Moon. The situation has then took a turn for the better during the Moon - Mars period also when the difficult transits lifted. It has recently been reported, that since he got a

liver transplant in April 2009, he is now able to go back to work, albeit on a part time basis.

My meesage on PA in August 2008:

Hi Beverly and Ron,In the spirit of sharing allow me to mention my work in this area. I hope you find it to have practical relevance.In early August 2008, I was working on an article on eclipses, and had drafted the following introduction, which I shared with .==========THE TRUTH ABOUT ECLIPSESMany astrologers consider eclipses, which occur a few times every year, to signify potential adverse happenings in the near future. Interestingly, the difficulty is rarely seen to accompany the actual time of the eclipse, but to take place sometimes after the eclipse. The adverse events are also not otherwise explained through astrological phenomena. As a clear empirical pattern has

not been established between the occurence of eclipses and the occasional adverse outcomes, this suggests there is little causality involved and that the subject has no scientific merit. However, a better understanding of the astronomical phenomena in terms of a fuller knowledge of the Moon's cycles, both it's monthly phases and the procession of the lunar nodes, and the influence of the lunar nodes as per Vedic astrology helps to resolve the mystery. In particular, the Systems' Approach improves our understanding and allows us to better identify and time the expected adverse outcomes in terms of specific horoscopes. Even then, vedic astrology provides `astral remedies' to prevent adverse outcomes when seen in a natal chart. ==========In short, my argument is that the conjunction of the Sun and planets with the stationary nodal axis is key to understanding the effects people associate with

eclipses. I was therefore delighted when replied back to me with the following insight:"the untoward incidents happen (i) when the Sun comes into transit affliction of Rahu and Ketu within next 8 to 10 days of the eclipse and (ii) if simultaneously some other transit affliction comes into play."A similar insight pertains to the Moon following a lunar eclipse, but the time frame for its conjunction with the nodal axis is only a few days. The second factor applies in this case as well.With his permission, I included the new insight in the article.http://cosmologer. blogspot. com/2008/ 08/truth- about-eclipses. htmlThis new insight gives a more precise definition of which conjunction episode involving the stationary nodes is more likely to be associated with adverse happenings. The next such eclipse-conjunction phenomenon takes place in January 2009. You may see it in this graph:http://lnk.nu/ 4.bp.blogspot. com/nio.jpg I have earlier noted, in relation to the media discussion of Steve Jobs health -- following his successful battle with pancreatic cancer in 2004, his surprisingly slim look this summer and the accidental publication of his untimely obituary last week -- that the next eclipse has relevance for the Aquarius rising chart for him, notably in late January 2009.

Assuming this chart is the correct one, as Pat at Astrodatabank says (AA rating, BC in hand. Dark*Star has also mentioned on this list the difficulty of this eclipse for him in terms of this chart.Steve Jobs, born at 7:15 pm on February 24, 1955 in San Francisco, CA, has 29° 03' Leo rising.CHART ANALYSIS AS PER SA (VEDIC)This chart has Mo/Mo period operating since 21 March 2008. 12th lord MOON at 14° 30' Pisces is badly placed in the 8th house. 7th lord SATURN at 28° Libra is well placed on the MEP of the 3rd house, but weak due to old age. Its dispositor 3rd lord VENUS at 28° Sagittarius is well placed on the MEP of the 5th house. Its dispositor, 5th lord JUPITER at 27° Gemini is well placed on the MEP of the 11th house. This suggests good karma associated with effort, entertainment and income and goals. 1st lord SUN is well placed at 12° Aquarius in the 7th house,

but natally afflicted by KETU at 10° Gemini. 9th lord MARS is very strong at 6° Aries and 9th house. 2nd lord MERCURY is badly placed at 21° Capricorn and 6th house. The transit stationary nodes are afflicting Mercury, but not exactly. Still, they could produce problems for him. Transit MARS, MERCURY and VENUS are moving into opposition aspect with natal Moon in coming days, which could produces some problems. The Moon is not helpful being badly placed while his Sun is well placed but afflicted. As far as I can tell, neither Sun or Moon suggest major problems in this regard at this time, although the dual Moon period would not be easy. A better Moon-Mars period begins on January 20, 2009. NODAL STATION IN JANUARY 2009The nodal station at 15° Capricorn and Cancer in late January could be quite difficult, as transit stationary KETU will then afflict his natal 12th lord Moon in the 8th

house. Specifically, on 28th of January 2009, his:(1) transit 1st lord Sun becomes conjunct the stationary nodal axis(ii)transit 12th lord Moon comes under the aspect of natal KETU and becomes conjunct his natal Sun.In short, both (i) and (ii) are active in his chart at that time. Let's hope for the best.Thor============Steve Paul JobsFeb 24, 1955 7:15 PM +08:00 PSTSan Francisco, CA Longitude: 122W25 Latitude: 37N47Lahiri Ayanamsha: 23:13 Current Period: MO/MO/SAPlanet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord============ ========= ========= ========= =========Asc 29:03 Leo U.Phalguni SuSun 12:31 Aqu +01:00:22 WK Shatbisha RaMoon 14:30 Pis +14:10:23 FM U.Bhadra SaMars 05:51 Ari +00:42:06 ST Aswini KeMercR 21:07 Cap -00:02:06 WK Shravana MoJuptR 27:16 Gem -00:03:46 WK Punarvasu JuVen 27:56 Sag +01:08:12 WK U.Shadya SuSat 27:55 Lib +00:00:26 WK Vishakha

JuRahu 10:11 Sag -00:09:31 FM Mula KeKetu 10:11 Gem -00:09:31 FM Ardra RaTrue Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 177 beatsDay: Thursday Sunrise: 6:48 AMTithi: Shukla TritiyaYoga Pt: 0:21 Ta Yogi:Su AviYogi:Sa Dup Yogi: VeDagha Rashis: Leo CapSytems Approach Analysis============ ========= ===Sun Good Placement, Weak Dispositor, Moon Bad Placement, Debilitated in Navamsha, Moon Not Bright 55%, Mars Good Placement, Mercury Bad Placement, Jupiter Good Placement, In Old Age: 45%, Venus Good Placement, In Old Age: 58%, Weak Dispositor, Saturn Good Placement, In Old Age: 58%, Weak Dispositor, Rahu Good Placement, Weak Dispositor, Ketu Good Placement, Vimshottari Dasha/Buktis (Contemporary)============ ========= ========= =========Su/Ve 22.3.2007Mo/Mo 21.3.2008Mo/Ma 20.1.2009Mo/Ra 21.8.2009Mo/Ju 20.2.2011

============

I also posted the following message on SAMVA that month:

SAMVA [sAMVA] On Behalf Of Cosmologer30. agust 2008 10:22SAMVA Re: Steve Jobs health problems and untimely obituary -CORRECTION

Dear friends,

Scratch the 21° Aquarius chart. The 7:15 time is pm (not am), giving 29° Leo rising.

This chart has Mo/Mo period operating since 21 March 2008. 12th lord MOON at 14° 30' Pisces is badly placed in the 8th house. 7th lord SATURN at 28° Libra is well placed on the MEP of the 3rd house, but weak due to old age. Its dispositor 3rd lord VENUS at 28° Sagittarius is well placed on the MEP of the 5th house. Its dispositor, 5th lord JUPITER at 27° Gemini is well placed on the MEP of the 11th house. This suggests good karma associated with effort, entertainment and income and goals. 1st lord SUN is well placed at 12° Aquarius in the 7th house, but natally afflicted by KETU at 10° Gemini. 9th lord MARS is very strong at 6° Aries and 9th house. 2nd lord MERCURY is badly placed at 21° Capricorn and 6th house. The transit stationary nodes are afflicting Mercury, but not exactly. Still, they could produce problems for him. Transit

MARS, MERCURY and VENUS are moving into opposition aspect with natal Moon in coming days, which could produces some problems. The Moon period would not be helpful to his longevity, but Sun is well placed even if afflicted. As far as I can tell, neither planet, Sun or Moon, which are important for evaluating the longevity of Leos, suggest major problems in this regard at this time. However, the nodal station at 15° Capricorn and Cancer in late January could be difficult, as transit stationary KETU will then afflict natal 12th lord Moon in the 8th house. In this regard the 28th of January is worrisome as transit 1st lord Sun will then become conjunct the stationary nodal axis, while transit Moon comes under the aspect of natal KETU and becomes conjunct his natal Sun.

========

In other words, the predicton of a very difficult medical situation - as it turns out a life threatening one - has been realised as well as medical intervention that suggests improvement in his conditionm which is consistent with the difficult aspects being over and a more favourable period, the Moon - Mars period, having begun. We can also conclude with some confidence that the 7:15 pm birth time for him is correct.

Thor

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

Hello list,

Steve Jobs has commented unequivocally on the seriousness of his medical

situation in 2008.

" I COULD'VE DIED. " - Steve Jobs on March 22, 2010.

Steve Jobs and Calif gov Arnold Schwarzenegger calls for " living donor registry "

March 22, 20102:35 am

Apples' Steve Jobs broke his silence on his recent liver transplant as part of a

tag-team effort with California governer Arnold Schwarzenegger to push for

reform in the state's organ donor process. " The legislation would also create

nation's first " living donor registry, " allowing altruistic people to sign up to

offer one of their kidneys to a sick person. " Jobs, called the current system an

" an obscure procedure " with " no one asking simple question: Will you donate your

organs? There weren't enough livers in Cali. I was advised by my Stanford

doctors to enroll at Memphis hospital, because it was more favorable to get a

liver there, " " I was fortunate, " he added, referring to his financial status

that enabled him to fly cross country in four-hour window needed to transplant a

healthy organ. " Last year, 400 other Califs' died waiting. I could've died. "

" Steve Jobs told my wife about his transplant and she talked to me, "

Schwarzenegger said. " Then we had great phone conversations back and forth. ...

He knew that others don't have a plane waiting for them to get to a transplant. "

http://www.ditii.com/2010/03/22/steve-jobs-and-calif-gov-arnold-schwarzenegger-c\

alls-for-living-donor-registry/

Thor

SAMVA , Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

>

> Hello my dear ,

>

> Thank you.

>

> BTW, I noticed a typo in my earlier post on PA where I refer to an " Aquarius "

rising chart for Jobs, when indeed the analysis is based on the Leo rising chart

which I had switched to by then.

>

> Thor

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> SIHA <vkchoudhry

> SAMVA

> Thursday, July 2, 2009 11:27:56 AM

> Re: Successful prediction for Steve Jobs

>

>

>

>

> Hello my dear Thor,

>  

> Congrats for the successful prediction.

>  

>

>  

>

> -

> >Cosmologer

> >samva

> >Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:42 PM

> > Successful prediction for Steve Jobs

> >

> >

> >Following the appearance of an inadvertent obituary on Steve Jobs in the

media in August 2008 there was discussion on some astrology lists about his

chart and what could lie ahead for him, notably concerning the eclipse in

January 2009. As it turns out this is what happened.

> > 

> >02 Aug 04 |  Apple boss Jobs in cancer scare

> >05 Jan 09 |  Cloud hangs over Macworld opening

> >05 Jan 09 |  Apple's Jobs admits poor health

> >06 Jan 09 |  Mac fans wish Steve Jobs well

> >15 Jan 09|   Medical leave for Apple boss Jobs There erupted all kinds of

rumours about his health condition in January.

> > 

> >Steve Jobs May Have Pancreas Removed After Cancer, Doctors Say

> >

> >By Connie Guglielmo, Rochelle Garner and Jason Gale

> >Jan. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs could be

facing surgery to remove his pancreas, doctors say.

> >Jobs said yesterday he’s taking a five-month leave of absence after

discovering that his health problems are “more complex” than he

thought last week.

> >Jobs had a procedure similar to a Whipple operation, which involves removing

parts of the pancreas, bile duct and small intestine, after he was diagnosed

with a rare type of pancreatic cancer in 2004. A potential side effect of this

procedure is that the organ has to be removed to prevent pancreatic leak, and

the patient has to be kept alive with insulin to regulate blood sugar, said

Robert Thomas, head of surgery at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in

Melbourne.

> >“You might have to take the rest of the pancreas out,” said

Thomas, 66, who first performed the Whipple’s procedure more than 20

years ago. “You’re on significant doses of insulin, and it’s

not easy to manage. The person has the risk of severe diabetes.”

> >http://www.bloomber g.com/apps/ news?pid= newsarchive & sid=a8Nk7.Ph7K8k

> > 

> >We now know that the following happened in the Spring of 2009:

> > 

> >June 2009 news story:

> >Apple boss 'had liver transplant' 

> >Steve Jobs had taken medical leave until the end of June

> >Apple boss Steve Jobs received a liver transplant about two months ago and is

expected to return to work later this month, a US newspaper has reported.

> >The Wall Street Journal said the Apple chief executive would be returning to

his job on schedule, but may initially work part-time.  Neither Mr Jobs nor a

company spokeswoman confirmed the report, the newspaper said.  Mr Jobs ceased

his normal management role more than five months ago.  In January, he announced

that he was being treated for a " hormone imbalance " , and had been losing weight

throughout 2008.  Mr Jobs co-founded Apple in 1976. He left in 1985, before

returning in 1997 and becoming full-time chief executive in 2000.  He is seen

to have played a crucial role in Apple's growth. The company's share price has

recently risen and fallen in step with rumours or news about his health.

> >He has already survived a pancreatic cancer that was diagnosed in 2004.

> > 

> >On Political Astrology list there was an exchange in August 2008 about Steve

Jobs chart based on the different birth times circulating for Jobs.

> > 

> >A list member on PA (not relying on SA) was not so optimistic about his

prospects based on the 7:15 pm time at that time:

> > 

> >==========

> > " Steve Jobs should hope that the 6 am birth time that Astrotheme provides

> >for him is correct because the 7:15 pm that ADB gives us, yields a solar

> >return that he would no longer require when it arrives in February. "

> >==========

> > Following my article Truth about Eclipses in August 2008, I decided to

comment on the implications for Steve Jobs chart later that month - after

examining a number of the reported birth times - finally concluding the 7:15

pm chart with AA Rodden rating was likely the right one. The prediction made at

that time has now been validated by the events. As it turns out, there was

a major medical crisis that threatened his longevity but he

survived. The crisis erupted in January, during his Moon - Moon period during

very difficult transits as predicted. It got worse after late January when the

eclipse took place on top of his natal Moon. The situation has then took a turn

for the better during the Moon - Mars period also when the difficult transits

lifted.  It has recently been reported, that since he got a liver transplant

in April 2009, he is now able to go back to work, albeit on a part time

basis.

> > 

> >My meesage on PA in August 2008:

> >

> >Hi Beverly and Ron,

> >

> >In the spirit of sharing allow me to mention my work in this area. I

> >hope you find it to have practical relevance.

> >

> >In early August 2008, I was working on an article on eclipses, and

> >had drafted the following introduction, which I shared with Professor

> >Choudhry.

> >

> >==========

> >THE TRUTH ABOUT ECLIPSES

> >Many astrologers consider eclipses, which occur a few times every

> >year, to signify potential adverse happenings in the near future.

> >Interestingly, the difficulty is rarely seen to accompany the actual

> >time of the eclipse, but to take place sometimes after the eclipse.

> >The adverse events are also not otherwise explained through

> >astrological phenomena. As a clear empirical pattern has not been

> >established between the occurence of eclipses and the occasional

> >adverse outcomes, this suggests there is little causality involved

> >and that the subject has no scientific merit. However, a better

> >understanding of the astronomical phenomena in terms of a fuller

> >knowledge of the Moon's cycles, both it's monthly phases and the

> >procession of the lunar nodes, and the influence of the lunar nodes

> >as per Vedic astrology helps to resolve the mystery. In particular,

> >the Systems' Approach improves our understanding and allows us to

> >better identify and time the expected adverse outcomes in terms of

> >specific horoscopes. Even then, vedic astrology provides `astral

> >remedies' to prevent adverse outcomes when seen in a natal chart.

> >==========

> >

> >In short, my argument is that the conjunction of the Sun and planets

> >with the stationary nodal axis is key to understanding the effects

> >people associate with eclipses. I was therefore delighted when

> > replied back to me with the following insight:

> >

> > " the untoward incidents happen (i) when the Sun comes into transit

> >affliction of Rahu and Ketu within next 8 to 10 days of the eclipse

> >and (ii) if simultaneously some other transit affliction comes into

> >play. "

> >

> >A similar insight pertains to the Moon following a lunar eclipse, but

> >the time frame for its conjunction with the nodal axis is only a few

> >days. The second factor applies in this case as well.

> >

> >With his permission, I included the new insight in the article.

> >http://cosmologer. blogspot. com/2008/ 08/truth- about-eclipses. html

> >

> >This new insight gives a more precise definition of which conjunction

> >episode involving the stationary nodes is more likely to be

> >associated with adverse happenings. The next such eclipse-conjunction

> >phenomenon takes place in January 2009. You may see it in this graph:

> >http://lnk.nu/ 4.bp.blogspot. com/nio.jpg

> >

> >I have earlier noted, in relation to the media discussion of Steve

> >Jobs health -- following his successful battle with pancreatic cancer

> >in 2004, his surprisingly slim look this summer and the accidental

> >publication of his untimely obituary last week -- that the next

> >eclipse has relevance for the Aquarius rising chart for him, notably

> >in late January 2009. Assuming this chart is the correct one, as Pat

> >at Astrodatabank says (AA rating, BC in hand. Dark*Star has also

> >mentioned on this list the difficulty of this eclipse for him in

> >terms of this chart.

> >

> >Steve Jobs, born at 7:15 pm on February 24, 1955 in San Francisco,

> >CA, has 29° 03' Leo rising.

> >

> >CHART ANALYSIS AS PER SA (VEDIC)

> >This chart has Mo/Mo period operating since 21 March 2008. 12th lord

> >MOON at 14° 30' Pisces is badly placed in the 8th house. 7th lord

> >SATURN at 28° Libra is well placed on the MEP of the 3rd house, but

> >weak due to old age. Its dispositor 3rd lord VENUS at 28° Sagittarius

> >is well placed on the MEP of the 5th house. Its dispositor, 5th lord

> >JUPITER at 27° Gemini is well placed on the MEP of the 11th house.

> >This suggests good karma associated with effort, entertainment and

> >income and goals. 1st lord SUN is well placed at 12° Aquarius in the

> >7th house, but natally afflicted by KETU at 10° Gemini. 9th lord

> >MARS is very strong at 6° Aries and 9th house. 2nd lord MERCURY is

> >badly placed at 21° Capricorn and 6th house. The transit stationary

> >nodes are afflicting Mercury, but not exactly. Still, they could

> >produce problems for him. Transit MARS, MERCURY and VENUS are moving

> >into opposition aspect with natal Moon in coming days, which could

> >produces some problems. The Moon is not helpful being badly placed

> >while his Sun is well placed but afflicted. As far as I can

> >tell, neither Sun or Moon suggest major problems in this regard at

> >this time, although the dual Moon period would not be easy. A better

> >Moon-Mars period begins on January 20, 2009.

> >

> >NODAL STATION IN JANUARY 2009

> >The nodal station at 15° Capricorn and Cancer in late January could

> >be quite difficult, as transit stationary KETU will then afflict his

> >natal 12th lord Moon in the 8th house. Specifically, on 28th of

> >January 2009, his:

> >

> >(1) transit 1st lord Sun becomes conjunct the stationary nodal axis

> >(ii)transit 12th lord Moon comes under the aspect of natal KETU and

> >becomes conjunct his natal Sun.

> >

> >In short, both (i) and (ii) are active in his chart at that time.

> >Let's hope for the best.

> >

> >Thor

> >

> >============

> >

> >Steve Paul Jobs

> >Feb 24, 1955 7:15 PM +08:00 PST

> >San Francisco, CA Longitude: 122W25 Latitude: 37N47

> >Lahiri Ayanamsha: 23:13 Current Period: MO/MO/SA

> >

> >Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord

> >============ ========= ========= ========= =========

> >Asc 29:03 Leo U.Phalguni Su

> >Sun 12:31 Aqu +01:00:22 WK Shatbisha Ra

> >Moon 14:30 Pis +14:10:23 FM U.Bhadra Sa

> >Mars 05:51 Ari +00:42:06 ST Aswini Ke

> >MercR 21:07 Cap -00:02:06 WK Shravana Mo

> >JuptR 27:16 Gem -00:03:46 WK Punarvasu Ju

> >Ven 27:56 Sag +01:08:12 WK U.Shadya Su

> >Sat 27:55 Lib +00:00:26 WK Vishakha Ju

> >Rahu 10:11 Sag -00:09:31 FM Mula Ke

> >Ketu 10:11 Gem -00:09:31 FM Ardra Ra

> >

> >True Node 365.25 Day Year - Internet Time: 177 beats

> >Day: Thursday Sunrise: 6:48 AM

> >Tithi: Shukla Tritiya

> >Yoga Pt: 0:21 Ta Yogi:Su AviYogi:Sa Dup Yogi: Ve

> >Dagha Rashis: Leo Cap

> >

> >Sytems Approach Analysis

> >============ ========= ===

> >Sun Good Placement, Weak Dispositor,

> >Moon Bad Placement, Debilitated in Navamsha, Moon Not Bright 55%,

> >Mars Good Placement,

> >Mercury Bad Placement,

> >Jupiter Good Placement, In Old Age: 45%,

> >Venus Good Placement, In Old Age: 58%, Weak Dispositor,

> >Saturn Good Placement, In Old Age: 58%, Weak Dispositor,

> >Rahu Good Placement, Weak Dispositor,

> >Ketu Good Placement,

> >

> >Vimshottari Dasha/Buktis (Contemporary)

> >============ ========= ========= =========

> >Su/Ve 22.3.2007

> >Mo/Mo 21.3.2008

> >Mo/Ma 20.1.2009

> >Mo/Ra 21.8.2009

> >Mo/Ju 20.2.2011

> >

> > 

> >============

> > 

> >I also posted the following message on SAMVA that month:

> > 

> >

> ________________________________

> SAMVA [sAMVA] On Behalf Of

Cosmologer

> >30. agust 2008 10:22

> >SAMVA

> >Re: Steve Jobs health problems and untimely obituary

-CORRECTION

> >

> >

> >Dear friends,

> > 

> >Scratch the 21° Aquarius chart. The 7:15 time is pm (not am), giving

29° Leo rising.

> > 

> >This chart has Mo/Mo period operating since 21 March 2008. 12th lord MOON at

14° 30' Pisces is badly placed in the 8th house. 7th lord SATURN at 28°

Libra is well placed on the MEP of the 3rd house, but weak due to old age. Its

dispositor 3rd lord VENUS at 28° Sagittarius is well placed on the MEP

of the 5th house. Its dispositor, 5th lord JUPITER at 27° Gemini is well

placed on the MEP of the 11th house. This suggests good karma associated with

effort, entertainment and income and goals. 1st lord SUN is well placed at

12° Aquarius in the 7th house, but natally afflicted by KETU at 10°

Gemini.  9th lord MARS is very strong at 6° Aries and 9th house. 2nd lord

MERCURY is badly placed at 21° Capricorn and 6th house. The transit

stationary nodes are afflicting Mercury, but not exactly. Still, they could

produce problems for him. Transit MARS, MERCURY and VENUS are moving into

opposition aspect with natal Moon in coming days,

> which could produces some problems. The Moon period would not be helpful to

his longevity, but Sun is well placed even if afflicted. As far as I can tell,

neither planet, Sun or Moon, which are important for evaluating the longevity of

Leos, suggest major problems in this regard at this time. However, the nodal

station at 15° Capricorn and Cancer in late January could be difficult, as

transit stationary KETU will then afflict natal 12th lord Moon in the 8th house.

In this regard the 28th of January is worrisome as transit 1st lord Sun will

then become conjunct the stationary nodal axis, while transit Moon comes under

the aspect of natal KETU and becomes conjunct his natal Sun.

> >

> >========

> >

> >In other words, the predicton of a very difficult medical situation - as it

turns out a life threatening one - has been realised as well as medical

intervention that suggests improvement in his conditionm which is consistent

with the difficult aspects being over and a more favourable period, the Moon -

Mars period, having begun. We can also conclude with some confidence that the

7:15 pm birth time for him is correct.

> > 

> >Thor

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Last time when Saturn Transit through Virgo ..Gold and Silver Prices tumble by more than 50%...can same thing happen this time?

Also, when Saturn transited through Cancer and Leo Gold and Silver prices skyrocketed...last time as well as this time....from 1975 to 1980 and from 2004 to 2009...any thoughts?

Guest guest

Hello Peter,

Feel free to check out the following article on the link between the transit of Saturn and the price of oil.

Riddle of the oil price resolved (December 6, 2008)

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2008/12/riddle-of-oil-price-resolved.html

Please note that oil is linked to Saturn as it is mined deep from the ground. Gold and silver are also mined from the ground and hence have some link.

At the same time, we are discussing the price (relative value) of these items, which may have some other astrological influences, such as Sun and Jupiter for the precious metals. That said, as noted in the article, the price of oil tended to peak when Saturn was in the sign Leo (a sun-like influence) and reach a nadir in the sign of Aries, where Saturn is debilitated. The price of gold may similarily benefit while a planet like Saturn is in the own sign of the Sun, Leo, and the exaltation sign of Jupiter, Cancer.

Thor

SAMVA , Peter P <peterannarbor wrote:>> Last time when Saturn Transit through Virgo ..Gold and Silver Prices tumble by more than 50%...can same thing happen this time?> Also, when Saturn transited through Cancer and Leo Gold and Silver prices skyrocketed...last time as well as this time....from 1975 to 1980 and from 2004 to 2009...any thoughts?>