Hello ValerieMichelle,

As

per SA, the impact of nodal affliction to the Sun has already started and its

impact remains for 2 to 3 days which gives sudden professional problems, health

problems to cardiac patients, stomach disorders, system failures,

etc., and problems to highly placed persons. On 22nd July both the

Sun and the Moon will be under the exact and close affliction of Rahu and Ketu

axis and it is certainly a deep problem for the people born during this

affliction or for the new ventures started at this time.

For India the eclipse with the

stationary impact of Rahu and Ketu indicates some natural calamities in the

form of floods in some areas and difficulties arising out of less rains in

other parts. Vulnerability of some serious accidents and unfortunate incidents

is also there up to about end of August, 2009.

The imapct for the various ascending signs

is already reflected in free weekly horoscope for the current week on my

website.

The imapct of Saturn moving to Virgo would

be posted separately after a few days.

www.YourNetAstrolog

er.com

A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).

Phones: 91 124 2219240

Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

-

Valerie

Michelle

SAMVA (AT) (DOT)

com

Monday, July 20,

2009 11:38 PM

Re:

TRANSIT INFLUENCES

Dear ,

I have been enjoying and reflecting on your insightful predictions for over a

year now.

Would you please share with us your predictions for the upcoming solar eclipse

on July 22nd and the transition of Saturn into Virgo. I am going to post

something I read today, in hopes that you will give us your point of view.

" Mumbai astrologer Raj Kumar Sharma predicted " some sort of attack by

(Kashmiri separatists) Jaish-e-Mohammad or Al-Qaeda on Indian soil " and a

devastating natural disaster in Southeast Asia.

An Indian political leader could be killed, he said, and tension between the

West and Iran is likely to

increase, escalating into possible US military action after September

9, when fiery Saturn moves from Leo into Virgo.

" The last 200 years, whenever Saturn has gone into Virgo there has been

either a world war or a mini world war, " he told AFP " .

Respectfully,

ValerieMichelle

Orlando, FL

SAMVA ,

" SIHA " <vkchoudhry@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Hello dear John,

>

> Generally, this will be gradual as Jupiter in transit would be in the

eighth house. Some declines are also not ruled out. Predictions on this will be

made from time to time.

>

>

>

>

>

> -

> John Maguire

> SAMVA

> Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:52 PM

> Re: TRANSIT INFLUENCES

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Professor, thank you for this summary. I find these very helpful. How

quickly do you predict these trends to turn around after the first of the year?

Will it be a quick change or very gradual? Many thanks, John

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> SIHA <vkchoudhry@ ...>

> <SAMVA >

> Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:30:39 +0530

> <SAMVA >

> Cc: <@ s.com>

> TRANSIT INFLUENCES

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello dear list members,

>

> The transit influences in the SAMVA US chart indicate that while some

amount of of economic upward trends start after August, 2009, it meets

obstructions up to the end of 2009.

>

> The apprehensions of the people are likely to persist and confidence generation

is likely to take time. The countries exporting to US will also continue to

face economic slow down.

>

> In October and November, 2009, US is likely to take further tough

decisions on terrorism and countries where such activities are originating/

persisting. Health, financies and foreign relations remain key issue for the US.

>

> Some scandals are likely to be exposed.

>

>

>

> <http://www.YourNetA

strologer. com>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for the response Gaby.

But my question stands...how should the same person have 2 different horoscopes?

Please comment.

regards

Roshan

Gaby <gabymittSAMVA Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:22:01 PMRE: Difference in planatery positions

Astro.com – makes maps with tropical calculations – while in SAMVA – it's Vedic

This changes house positions, and sometimes Moon and Asc. Too

Gabriella

www.astroworld. co.il

http://astroworld. co.il/default. asp?iId=KDHLI

Well behaved women rarely made history

SAMVA [sAMVA] On Behalf Of rossin ucileTuesday, July 21, 2009 10:30 AMSAMVA Difference in planatery positions

Dear and Respected Group Members,It is always been a great learning experience to read your posts on various aspects of astrology.

It is always interesting to learn from the different view points. However at times it puzzles the individual who can not understand the intricacies of the different systems. I am putting forward an issue for your comments.I came across this website called www.astro.com, i found it to be a valuable source, however to my amazement everytime I feed in data to interpret the charts the placement of the planets in horoscopes generally maintains house positions but changes the sign. The map shows the accurate co- ordinates of different birth places. The time difference is also calculated accurately. When I tried to experiment with more websites, the data shows the results same as this website.

I would like to request your comments on the same, as in my understanding if the time and place of birth of an individual is same, the systems/ softwares should show the same chart atleast.Best regardsRoshan

SIHA <vkchoudhry (AT) gmail (DOT) com>SAMVA Cc: @ s.comTuesday, July 21, 2009 6:40:52 AMRe: Re: TRANSIT INFLUENCES

Hello ValerieMichelle, As per SA, the impact of nodal affliction to the Sun has already started and its impact remains for 2 to 3 days which gives sudden professional problems, health problems to cardiac patients, stomach disorders, system failures, etc., and problems to highly placed persons. On 22nd July both the Sun and the Moon will be under the exact and close affliction of Rahu and Ketu axis and it is certainly a deep problem for the people born during this affliction or for the new ventures started at this time.

For India the eclipse with the stationary impact of Rahu and Ketu indicates some natural calamities in the form of floods in some areas and difficulties arising out of less rains in other parts. Vulnerability of some serious accidents and unfortunate incidents is also there up to about end of August, 2009.

The imapct for the various ascending signs is already reflected in free weekly horoscope for the current week on my website.

The imapct of Saturn moving to Virgo would be posted separately after a few days.

www.YourNetAstrolog er.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, ( India ).Phones: 91 124 2219240 Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

-

Valerie Michelle

SAMVA

Monday, July 20, 2009 11:38 PM

Re: TRANSIT INFLUENCES

Dear ,I have been enjoying and reflecting on your insightful predictions for over a year now. Would you please share with us your predictions for the upcoming solar eclipse on July 22nd and the transition of Saturn into Virgo. I am going to post something I read today, in hopes that you will give us your point of view. "Mumbai astrologer Raj Kumar Sharma predicted "some sort of attack by (Kashmiri separatists) Jaish-e-Mohammad or Al-Qaeda on Indian soil" and a devastating natural disaster in Southeast Asia .An Indian political leader could be killed, he said, and tension between the West and Iran is likely to increase, escalating into possible US military action after September 9, when fiery Saturn moves from Leo into Virgo."The last 200 years, whenever Saturn has gone into Virgo there has been either a world war or a

mini world war," he told AFP".Respectfully,ValerieMichelleOrlando , FLSAMVA , "SIHA" <vkchoudhry@ ...> wrote:>> > Hello dear John,> > Generally, this will be gradual as Jupiter in transit would be in the eighth house. Some declines are also not ruled out. Predictions on this will be made from time to time.> > > > > > - > John Maguire > SAMVA > Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:52 PM> Re: TRANSIT INFLUENCES> > > > > > Dear Professor, thank you for this

summary. I find these very helpful. How quickly do you predict these trends to turn around after the first of the year? Will it be a quick change or very gradual? Many thanks, John> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> SIHA <vkchoudhry@ ...>> <SAMVA >> Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:30:39 +0530> <SAMVA >> Cc: <@ s.com>> TRANSIT INFLUENCES> > > > > >

> Hello dear list members,> > The transit influences in the SAMVA US chart indicate that while some amount of of economic upward trends start after August, 2009, it meets obstructions up to the end of 2009. > > The apprehensions of the people are likely to persist and confidence generation is likely to take time. The countries exporting to US will also continue to face economic slow down. > > In October and November, 2009, US is likely to take further tough decisions on terrorism and countries where such activities are originating/ persisting. Health, financies and foreign relations remain key issue for the US . > > Some scandals are likely to be exposed.> > > > <http://www.YourNetA strologer. com>>

Guest guest

Dear Thor,

Very well said. Like always you are right on target.

The article could explain the basis of difference and am thankful to you for the recommendation.

One question though...if the ascendant is just about rising in a horoscope, more like an overlap what kind of implications could it have? This whole exercise started when one of my friend challenged my ascendant (which is "Sagittarius" as per vedic astrology and at 00:43 as per my horoscope and verified on the blog website as well, however I was told that it is "Capricon")

I am not sure if asking a personal question is correct in the forum but this is an important aspect for me challenging my cosmic existence.

Regards and many thanks

Roshan

cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:32:06 AM Re: Difference in planatery positions

Hello Roshan,"Paths are many,truth is one."There are different ways to symbolically (de)construct the heavens.For an overview of the differences between the vedic (sidereal) and western (tropical) zodiacs and systems of astrology feel free to consult the article "Far out astrology" on www.cosmologer. blogspot. comUltimately, it boils down to what works best to explain the past and present and most accurately predict the future.Based on long experience, I favour the use of the vedic zodiac and the Systems' Approach.ThorSAMVA , rossin ucile <kandisa_ur@ ...> wrote:>> Thanks for the response Gaby.> > But my question stands...how should the same person have 2 different horoscopes?> > Please comment.> >

regards> > Roshan> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Gaby <gabymitt@.. .>> SAMVA > Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:22:01 PM> RE: Difference in planatery positions> >  > Astro.com â€" makes maps with tropical calculations â€" while in SAMVA â€" it's Vedic > This changes house positions, and sometimes Moon and Asc. Too >  >  > Gabriella> www.astroworld. co.il> http://astroworld. co.il/default. asp?iId=KDHLI>  > Well behaved women rarely made history>

> ____________ _________ _________ __> > SAMVA@gro ups. com [sAMVA] On Behalf Of rossin ucile> Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:30 AM> SAMVA > Difference in planatery positions>  >  > Dear and Respected Group Members,> > It is always been a great learning experience to read your posts on various aspects of astrology. >  > It is always interesting to learn from the different view points. However at times it puzzles the individual who can not understand the intricacies of the different systems. I am putting forward an issue for your comments.> > I came across this website called www.astro.com, i found it to be a valuable source, however to my amazement everytime I feed in data to interpret

the charts the placement of the planets in horoscopes generally maintains house positions but changes the sign. The map shows the accurate co- ordinates of different birth places. The time difference is also calculated accurately. When I tried to experiment with more websites, the data shows the results same as this website.> > I would like to request your comments on the same, as in my understanding if the time and place of birth of an individual is same, the systems/ softwares should show the same chart atleast.> > Best regards> > Roshan> Â > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > SIHA <vkchoudhry@ gmail. com>> SAMVA > Cc: @ s.com> Tuesday, July 21, 2009 6:40:52 AM> Re: Re: TRANSIT INFLUENCES> > Â >

Hello ValerieMichelle,>  > As per SA, the impact of nodal affliction to the Sun has already started and its impact remains for 2 to 3 days which gives sudden professional problems, health problems to cardiac patients, stomach disorders, system failures, etc., and problems to highly placed persons. On 22nd July both the Sun and the Moon will be under the exact and close affliction of Rahu and Ketu axis and it is certainly a deep problem for the people born during this affliction or for the new ventures started at this time. >  > For India the eclipse with the stationary impact of Rahu and Ketu indicates some natural calamities in the form of floods in some areas and difficulties arising out of less rains in other parts. Vulnerability of some serious accidents and unfortunate incidents is also there up to about end of August, 2009. >  > The imapct for the various

ascending signs is already reflected in free weekly horoscope for the current week on my website.> Â > The imapct of Saturn moving to Virgo would be posted separately after a few days.> Â > > www.YourNetAstrolog er.com> A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, ( India ).> Phones:Â 91 124 2219240 > Mobile phone: 91 9811016333> - > >Valerie Michelle > >To:SAMVA@grou ps. com > >Sent:Monday, July 20, 2009 11:38 PM> >Re: TRANSIT INFLUENCES> >Â > >Â > >Dear ,> >> >I have been enjoying and reflecting on your insightful predictions for over a year now. > >> >Would you please share with us your predictions for the upcoming solar eclipse

on July 22nd and the transition of Saturn into Virgo. I am going to post something I read today, in hopes that you will give us your point of view. > >> >"Mumbai astrologer Raj Kumar Sharma predicted "some sort of attack by (Kashmiri separatists) Jaish-e-Mohammad or Al-Qaeda on Indian soil" and a devastating natural disaster in Southeast Asia .> >> >An Indian political leader could be killed, he said, and tension between the West and Iran is likely to increase, escalating into possible US military action after September 9, when fiery Saturn moves from Leo into Virgo.> >> >"The last 200 years, whenever Saturn has gone into Virgo there has been either a world war or a mini world war," he told AFP".> >> >Respectfully,> >> >ValerieMichelle> >Orlando , FL> >> >SAMVA , "SIHA" <vkchoudhry@ ...>

wrote:> >>> >> > >> Hello dear John,> >> > >> Generally, this will be gradual as Jupiter in transit would be in the eighth house. Some declines are also not ruled out. Predictions on this will be made from time to time.> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> - > >> John Maguire > >> SAMVA > >> Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:52 PM> >> Re: TRANSIT INFLUENCES> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> Dear Professor, thank you for this summary. I find these very helpful. How quickly do you predict these trends to turn around after the first of the year? Will it be a quick change or very gradual? Many thanks, John>

>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> >> SIHA <vkchoudhry@ ...>> >> <SAMVA >> >> Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:30:39 +0530> >> <SAMVA >> >> Cc: <@grou p s.com>> >> TRANSIT INFLUENCES> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> Hello dear list members,> >> > >> The transit influences in the SAMVA US chart indicate that while some amount of of economic upward trends start after August, 2009, it meets obstructions up to the end of 2009. > >> > >> The apprehensions of the people are likely to persist and confidence generation

is likely to take time. The countries exporting to US will also continue to face economic slow down. > >> > >> In October and November, 2009, US is likely to take further tough decisions on terrorism and countries where such activities are originating/ persisting. Health, financies and foreign relations remain key issue for the US . > >> > >> Some scandals are likely to be exposed.> >> > >> > >> > >> <http://www.YourNetA strologer. com>> >>> Â >