IndiaDivine.org

QUESTIONS: Armstrong research and 3 questions for Prof.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello my dear Sankara, Your assumption in the last sentence is right.

-

SANKARA BHAGAVADPADA

SAMVA

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:37 AM

QUESTIONS: Re: Armstrong research and 3 questions for Prof.

Dear Prof Choudhry,

Namasthe.Does this mean that, like the other Sun Like Hs: the IIH, the IIIH and the IXH,

whose Lords function like the Sun; the VIIIH Lord, also functions like a Sun-like Lord?

This also brings up another Q:

In the light of the SA Sutra:

"When the VIIIH Lord causes an exact affliction, the VIIIH Lord, in this circumstance,

would have the "relentless tenacity, seeking and passion" much like Ra" ;

am I to take it that, when the VIIIH Lord is strong, but unafflicting, it will function like a Su-like Lord?

Please clarify these Qs.

Warm Regards

Sankara

-

SIHA

Cc: SAMVA

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:23 AM

Re: Armstrong research and 3 questions for Prof.

Hello Lila, I cannot add comments for your first question.

A strong 8th lord acts like a strong Sun and gives monumental legacies which are much more than the efforts / work of the concerned person. The question of monumental legacies was discussed in the recent SA astrologers' conference, as well.

The weak planets like his third lord under the influence of Rahu bring in involvements. And if there are strong planets like Jupiter in his case to support, one has a good chance to achieve success, as well.

Neil Armstrong got the fame but there must be thousands who worked for the success of the mission.

www.YourNetAstrologer.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).Phones: 91 124 2219240 Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

-

lila

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 6:25 AM

Armstrong research and 3 questions for Prof.

Dear Group,To begin this research, I wrote to the county of Wapakoneta for his birthcertificate. My heart fell upon receiving the verified TOB. It does notlook like someone with a strong career.I've heard that 15% of all Americans believe we never landed on the Moon.Gallop poll, no less. I took it to be a theory propagated by "weirdo's". But after reading both sides of the equation I began to wonder.I was surprised to find medical doctors who believe he never landed on theMoon. They proposed we DID go to the Moon, but sent someone else, keepingthe military hero/astronaut Neil Armstrong on the ground on a movie set,so that even if we did not return, we could still puff our chests claimingwe did. There are many other theories.I can Monday morning quarterback this chart like everyone else. I did themath and it seems about 3.6% of all people would have a strong 8th lord inthe 2L. I can see what the Professor tells us about his strong 8L. Evenso, I would never be able to see this chart as one of the most famous andcapable men who ever walked the face of the planet earth - or any otherplanet for that matter.I am hoping the Professor will "append as below" as he says, and help mewith three sincere questions:1) Whether or not the Professor thinks Neil Armstrong actually landed onthe Moon. Is there a chance that given this chart he did not do so, andhistory is different than we think?2)I have asked Dr. Professor and Space flights and astronaut as career isTHIRD HOUSE. His third house lord MO is useless, 2 degrees afflicted, inthe 8th. To quote the Professor on this chart: strength of the Moon doesnot enhance appreciably with good placement of Jupiter. How can this manbe a capable astronaut? (I am not speaking of an easy gain. He actuallywas a very capable astronaut.)3) Professor has told me that when 8L and 10L mutually aspect each other,8L wins. How was his career (farmer, professor, not just astronaut) ableto succeed? His appointments may have been bestowed (8th house easy gain)but his continued success in all endeavors, from what I've read wasearned. This does not look a like a career success chart.I hope everyone can understand why I still have questions.Thank you so very much for your patience.LilaHello Lila,>> He has only Jupiter well placed which rules easy gains and legacies.>> The close influence of Rahu on the third lord makes the person> adventurous. The placement of the Sun in the third house brings courage.> The close influence of the fifth lord on the tenth house brings the> element of intellect. All these factors would not have worked for him in> the absence of the placement of Jupiter in the house of status. The good> placement of eighth lord in the house of status brings easy gains with> small or little efforts.>> >> -> lila > Monday, July 20, 2009 11:56 PM> Re: Chart for Group>>> Rama,>> I beg to differ for a moment. His 8th lord is exactly afflicting the> 10th> lord, Saturn, lord of profession, PLUS lord of profession is in the 8th> house, which makes this a SPECIAL AFFLICTION. Can't be good.>> Dr. Professor has told us that Sun can help profession for Taureans.> However he has also instructed us that no planet can be stronger that> its> depositor. Sun's depositor for Mr. Armstrong is Moon - weak, seated in> the> 8th, 100% afflicted by RA from the 12th. This also is a special> affliction, I believe, and not good.>> While JU is not afflicted, it is AFFLICTING (one of the tests of a> strong> planet is that it is not afflicting). So Jupiter is not strong, it is an> AFFLICTING 8th lord. This can't be good.>> I'll be the first to admit I have problems with this chart.>> Lila>> > **2009/7/18 **<lila**> > *> >>> >> * ** *> >>> >> *> Very good, Rama, my notes are as below:*> >>> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > * *> >> >> *> >>> >> > "The weakness of Sun and the strong affliction to the significator> of> >> profession, Saturn, is not conducive to a strong professional life."> >>> >> *> >> * -- You'd think so but it was successful. No criminal record> although> >> it> >> does seem a possibility jyotish wise doesn't it?*> >>> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > * *> > *> > *> > * *> > *> > *> > * *> >> >> *> >>> >> "Given the weakness of so many planets, I find it hard to believe> that> >> he> >> > was> reknowned - but the strength of the MMP can potentially> indicate> >> a> >> life of> ill-repute."> >>> >> *> >> * -- Yes, I'd agree with your take, but did not turn out to be so.> >> Reknown> >> and good repute.> >> *> >>> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> > *> >> >> > As an after the fact analysis, I downplayed the importance of the> strength> > of the 8th lord of easy gains in the house of status without any> > afflictions> > involved. That strength, especially because the strong lord is> Jupiter,> > seems to have highlighted the status and the reknown achieved.> >> > Again, good learning since this is something I missed while doing the> > first> > round.> >> > thanks,> > Rama> >> >> by a good cause.> >> Y! Toolbar> >>> >> Get it> >> Free!<http://us.lrd./_ylc=X3oDMTJwZms5bmZqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMTU0NzEyMjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgyNjkwBHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDdG9vbGJhcgRzdGltZQMxMjQ3ODYxNzQ4;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3A//toolbar./%3F.cpdl=ygrps>> >>> >> easy 1-click access> >>> >> to your groups.> >> > >>> >> Start a> >> group</start;_ylc=X3oDMTJwZ2kxMGJlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMTU0NzEyMjIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgyNjkwBHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDZ3JvdXBzMgRzdGltZQMxMjQ3ODYxNzQ4>> >>> >> in 3 easy steps.> >>> >> Connect with others.> >> .> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >