IndiaDivine.org

Transit Malefic conjuct, aspect to its own house, or its Natal Planet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Professor,If Transit MT lord of H6, is under conjunction or aspecting its own house, or it Natal Planet, what would be the result? sir.Same to the MT lord of H8, and H12,I think if natal lord or strong, the native can get the benefit of signification of this H6, H8, H12.But, how about natal lord are weak?Again, Transit Rahu/ Ketu is in conjunct with or aspecting the Natal Rahu/Ketu?What would be the result, sir?Thank you very much for your kind wisdom.Khin.--- On Mon, 9/28/09, SIHA <vkchoudhry wrote:SIHA <vkchoudhryRe: Natal to Transit InfluencesTo:

SAMVA Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 10:31 AM

Hello Khin, All three transit influences are important. Whenever a planet malefic or benefic transit over a natal malefic, the significations of the transit planet are lost.

You can read about transit influences on my website.

There is no mention of tripple transit influences in the classical texts to my knowledge.

-

kmsoe2001

SAMVA

Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:37 PM

Natal to Transit Influences

Dear Professor,Could you explain me for the influence of Natal Planet over transit planet? Is it significant?If so, which one is more significant? Transit to Nata or Transit to Transit or Natal to Transit?Is there any classical text ever mentioned about this.Thank you very much for your kind knowledge, sir,Khin.

Hello Khin, You better read learning material on my website with patience.

-

Khin (Numan)

SAMVA

Thursday, October 01, 2009 10:33 PM

Transit Malefic conjuct, aspect to its own house, or its Natal Planet

Dear Professor,

If Transit MT lord of H6, is under conjunction or aspecting its own house, or it Natal Planet, what would be the result? sir.

Same to the MT lord of H8, and H12,

I think if natal lord or strong, the native can get the benefit of signification of this H6, H8, H12.

But, how about natal lord are weak?

Again, Transit Rahu/ Ketu is in conjunct with or aspecting the Natal Rahu/Ketu?

What would be the result, sir?

Thank you very much for your kind wisdom.

Khin.--- On Mon, 9/28/09, SIHA <vkchoudhry > wrote:

SIHA <vkchoudhry >Re: Natal to Transit InfluencesSAMVA Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 10:31 AM

Hello Khin, All three transit influences are important. Whenever a planet malefic or benefic transit over a natal malefic, the significations of the transit planet are lost.

You can read about transit influences on my website.

There is no mention of tripple transit influences in the classical texts to my knowledge.

-

kmsoe2001

SAMVA

Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:37 PM

Natal to Transit Influences

Dear Professor,Could you explain me for the influence of Natal Planet over transit planet? Is it significant?If so, which one is more significant? Transit to Nata or Transit to Transit or Natal to Transit?Is there any classical text ever mentioned about this.Thank you very much for your kind knowledge, sir,Khin.