IndiaDivine.org

A war between India & China in near Future?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr. V.K. Choudhry,Nowadays, there are lots of talks & News about tensions in the India-China Border and also warnings for severe earth quakes in the Northern part of India.What is your predictions for that?Do you predict a war between India & China in near future?Do you predict a war between India & Pakistan in near future?Do you predict any major earth quake in Northern India?Hope to read your detailed predictions soon.ThanksRegardsJaffnaman

Hello Jaffnaman, I do not see the possibility of war with any of the countries in the near future. The possibility of earthquake or some other natural disturbance is there. Currently, floods are playing havoc in a couple of states.

-

jaffnaman23

SAMVA

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:30 PM

A war between India & China in near Future?

Dear Mr. V.K. Choudhry,Nowadays, there are lots of talks & News about tensions in the India-China Border and also warnings for severe earth quakes in the Northern part of India.What is your predictions for that?Do you predict a war between India & China in near future?Do you predict a war between India & Pakistan in near future?Do you predict any major earth quake in Northern India?Hope to read your detailed predictions soon.ThanksRegardsJaffnaman

Dear V.K.Choudhry,

Can you let me know your chart for China?

If you are currently checking many Charts for selecting ould you mind mentioning them all?

Thanks

Jaffnaman.

SAMVA , "jaffnaman23" <jaffnaman23 wrote:>> Dear Mr. V.K. Choudhry,> > Nowadays, there are lots of talks & News about tensions in the> India-China Border and also warnings for severe earth quakes in the> Northern part of India.> > What is your predictions for that?> > Do you predict a war between India & China in near future?> Do you predict a war between India & Pakistan in near future?> > Do you predict any major earth quake in Northern India?> > Hope to read your detailed predictions soon.> > Thanks> Regards> Jaffnaman>

Dear V.K.Choudhry,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes, I know about the floods in some part of India.

Why don't you reproduce the analysis of Splitting of USSR ?

Thanks

Kind regards

Jaffnaman.

SAMVA , "SIHA" <vkchoudhry wrote:>> > Hello Jaffnaman,> > I do not see the possibility of war with any of the countries in the near future. The possibility of earthquake or some other natural disturbance is there. Currently, floods are playing havoc in a couple of states.> > > > - > jaffnaman23 > SAMVA > Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:30 PM> A war between India & China in near Future?> > > Dear Mr. V.K. Choudhry,> > Nowadays, there are lots of talks & News about tensions in the India-China Border and also warnings for severe earth quakes in the Northern part of India.> > What is your predictions for that?> > Do you predict a war between India & China in near future?> Do you predict a war between India & Pakistan in near future?> > Do you predict any major earth quake in Northern India?> > Hope to read your detailed predictions soon.> > Thanks> Regards> Jaffnaman>

Hello Jaffnaman, I am only considering dependable chart of India.

-

jaffnaman23

SAMVA

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:10 PM

Re: A war between India & China in near Future?

Dear V.K.Choudhry,

Can you let me know your chart for China?

If you are currently checking many Charts for selecting ould you mind mentioning them all?

Thanks

Jaffnaman.

SAMVA , "jaffnaman23" <jaffnaman23 wrote:>> Dear Mr. V.K. Choudhry,> > Nowadays, there are lots of talks & News about tensions in the> India-China Border and also warnings for severe earth quakes in the> Northern part of India.> > What is your predictions for that?> > Do you predict a war between India & China in near future?> Do you predict a war between India & Pakistan in near future?> > Do you predict any major earth quake in Northern India?> > Hope to read your detailed predictions soon.> > Thanks> Regards> Jaffnaman>

Hello Jaffnaman, I have no written analysis of splitting of USSR.

-

jaffnaman23

SAMVA

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:17 PM

Re: A war between India & China in near Future?

Dear V.K.Choudhry,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes, I know about the floods in some part of India.

Why don't you reproduce the analysis of Splitting of USSR ?

Thanks

Kind regards

Jaffnaman.

SAMVA , "SIHA" <vkchoudhry wrote:>> > Hello Jaffnaman,> > I do not see the possibility of war with any of the countries in the near future. The possibility of earthquake or some other natural disturbance is there. Currently, floods are playing havoc in a couple of states.> > > > - > jaffnaman23 > SAMVA > Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:30 PM> A war between India & China in near Future?> > > Dear Mr. V.K. Choudhry,> > Nowadays, there are lots of talks & News about tensions in the India-China Border and also warnings for severe earth quakes in the Northern part of India.> > What is your predictions for that?> > Do you predict a war between India & China in near future?> Do you predict a war between India & Pakistan in near future?> > Do you predict any major earth quake in Northern India?> > Hope to read your detailed predictions soon.> > Thanks> Regards> Jaffnaman>