IndiaDivine.org

Analysis - Past and Future

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Board,Thank you all for the great insight and knowledge. I am relatively new to this board and within few weeks I noticed that there are so many knowledgeable and great people on this board. As an observer and a humble student of vedic astrology I wonder that the divine knowledge of astrology is fully leverage if we can predict good and bad in the future and that could benefit human kind. So as to mention, I noticed that couple of discussion based on past events. It is easy to analyze past events and come up with causes, but how many would predict such for future? As of my knowledge (limited) I learned that only few have predicted very accurately 9/11 tragedy, but a lot, I mean a lot of people came forward and did analyze - this is why it happened.I would welcome an open discussion regarding prediction versus analysis on past events. I think we should ask the board certain questions and let 'gurus' answer them. This way we could learn more regarding future prediction and the causes later to analyze them.Thoughts?Sam Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

Hello Sam,

Welcome to SAMVA list.

Indeed, this list was created on November 28, 2000 to apply the Systems' Approach methodology, which has been shown to make accurate interpretation and prediction possible on the basis of the charts of individuals, to the mundane field. Since the late 1990s, an effort has been made to identify authentic horoscopes for different nations. The SAMVA USA chart (Perpetual Union) was discovered on December 31, 2006 - some six years after the "9/11" event, and hence to late to use to make predictions for that time frame. Of course, this event, along with a multitude of others has been studied in terms of this chart, and crucially based on the Systems' Approach method.

You can review the analysis of "9/11" and the USA chart in the following articles:

An analysis of the astrology of "9/11"

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2007/12/samva-usa-chart-america-under-attack.html

SAMVA USA chart

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2007/12/samva-usa-chart.html

Thor

Sam C V <cvsamsamva Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 1:00:30 PM Analysis - Past and Future

Hello Board,Thank you all for the great insight and knowledge. I am relatively new to this board and within few weeks I noticed that there are so many knowledgeable and great people on this board. As an observer and a humble student of vedic astrology I wonder that the divine knowledge of astrology is fully leverage if we can predict good and bad in the future and that could benefit human kind. So as to mention, I noticed that couple of discussion based on past events. It is easy to analyze past events and come up with causes, but how many would predict such for future? As of my knowledge (limited) I learned that only few have predicted very accurately 9/11 tragedy, but a lot, I mean a lot of people came forward and did analyze - this is why it happened.I would welcome an open discussion regarding prediction versus analysis on past events. I think we should ask the board certain questions and let 'gurus' answer them. This way we

could learn more regarding future prediction and the causes later to analyze them.Thoughts?Sam

Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

Hello Sam, If you go through the archives you will find many predictions for the future.

-

Sam C V

samva

Monday, November 02, 2009 6:30 PM

Analysis - Past and Future

Hello Board,Thank you all for the great insight and knowledge. I am relatively new to this board and within few weeks I noticed that there are so many knowledgeable and great people on this board. As an observer and a humble student of vedic astrology I wonder that the divine knowledge of astrology is fully leverage if we can predict good and bad in the future and that could benefit human kind. So as to mention, I noticed that couple of discussion based on past events. It is easy to analyze past events and come up with causes, but how many would predict such for future? As of my knowledge (limited) I learned that only few have predicted very accurately 9/11 tragedy, but a lot, I mean a lot of people came forward and did analyze - this is why it happened.I would welcome an open discussion regarding prediction versus analysis on past events. I think we should ask the board certain questions and let 'gurus' answer them. This way we could learn more regarding future prediction and the causes later to analyze them.Thoughts?Sam

Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.