IndiaDivine.org

Transit influences in 2010.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear list members, The slow moving transit influences of Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter and Saturn in USA SAMVA chart indicate that the economic and general conditions find persistent more challenges in 2010. I know this is not a good news but planetary indications are such. This will impact other countries of the world, as well. Health, financial instability and professional instability will be the main concerns. Aggressive, hasty actions and persisting obstructions will add salt to the injury.

www.YourNetAstrologer.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

Hello my dear ,

Thank you for the interpretation of the transit influences for the whole year 2010.

As has been pointed out by me earlier, some difficult transits will be there next year in the SAMVA USA chart, especially over the summer months. In the message yesterday, titled "More on predictions," the transit influences were enumerated as follows, with some [highlight and/or information] added:

"...next summer, when serious afflictions take place in the SAMVA USA chart, involving

- transit 6th lord Jupiter in early Pisces and 9th house will be in mutual aspect to natal 6th lord Jupiter in Scorpio and 5th house, from April 29, 2010 to February 2, 2011, becoming exact on May 27, 2010. This aspect suggests conflict or problems with the indications of Jupiter and the 6th house, including the management of monetary policy and financial market activity.

- transit sub-period lord, 8th lord Saturn in early Virgo and 3rd house, aspects natal 6th lord Jupiter from February 21, 2010 to August 26, 2010. [Transit Saturn is stationary at around 4 Virgo in May and June]. This aspect becomes exact [at 4° 25' Virgo] on June 26, 2010 . The aspect is suggestive of violence and disruption for the indications of Jupiter and the 6th house.

- transit Saturn aspects transit Jupiter from April 30 to September 13, 2010, with the aspect becoming exact on August 16, 2010. The contact between these heavyweights of the planetary cabinet suggests violence or disasters.

To add to the strain or problems of the abovementioned aspects is the very serious transit to natal aspects of stationary Ketu in the MEP of the 12th house to its natal counterpart in Libra and 4th house, as well as transit stationary Rahu in the 6th house to its natal counterpart in the MEP of the 10th house. Major problems could be expected from this aspect, with implications for the the financial markets and economy."

Jupiter

Saturn

Rahu

Ketu

2°Aq58'

10°Vi34'

27°Sg06'D

27°Ge06'D

9°Aq38'

10°Vi17'R

26°Sg55'

26°Ge55'

16°Aq50'

8°Vi35'R

25°Sg27'

25°Ge27'

23°Aq56'

6°Vi16'R

22°Sg35'

22°Ge35'

0°Pi22'

4°Vi25'R

19°Sg44'D

19°Ge44'D

5°Pi32'

3°Vi50'

18°Sg15'D

18°Ge15'D

8°Pi43'

4°Vi44'

17°Sg57'

17°Ge57'

9°Pi15'R

6°Vi58'

17°Sg34'

17°Ge34'

6°Pi58'R

10°Vi06'

16°Sg00'

16°Ge00'

3°Pi07'R

13°Vi43'

13°Sg12'D

13°Ge12'D

0°Pi05'R

17°Vi21'

10°Sg26'

10°Ge26'

To this, we could add that the aspects involving transit Saturn and transit and natal Jupiter are likely to be most intense from late May and into July. The transit-to-natal aspect of the nodes will also be strongly felt at that time. This particular aspect becomes exact on July 29, 2010. In particular, the transits in early July appear difficult, when 10L Mars will be at 19° Leo/H2, 1L Moon at 17° Aquarius/H8, Sun at 16° Gemini/H12 and Mercury at 20° Gemini/H12 become involved in the stationary transit-to-natal nodal affliction with three of them badly placed (see attached jpg file).

Thor

PS we could also note that today the transit nodes have moved into Sagittarius and Gemini and Venus has moved into Libra.

<vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 2:54:56 AMRe: Transit influences in 2010.

Hello dear list members, The slow moving transit influences of Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter and Saturn in USA SAMVA chart indicate that the economic and general conditions find persistent more challenges in 2010. I know this is not a good news but planetary indications are such. This will impact other countries of the world, as well. Health, financial instability and professional instability will be the main concerns. Aggressive, hasty actions and persisting obstructions will add salt to the injury.

www.YourNetAstrologer.comA-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Hello list,

Further to my last message, we could also note that transit 6th lord Jupiter

will in July 2010 aspect 10th lord Mars in the SAMVA USA chart, while transit

8th lord Saturn will aspect this planet from December 2009 to February 2010 in

stationary motion, and again more briefly in August 2010. There will therefore

be considerable strain on the Martian indications in the national life as well

as the 10th house indications at those times. As Mars is quite strong in the

natal chart, the problems seen are more akin to strain than major setbacks.

Setbacks could however be expected from the other aspects mentioned in the prior

message, especially the stationary transit-to-natal aspect of the nodes next

summer.

Thor

SAMVA , Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

>

> Hello my dear ,

>

> Thank you for the interpretation of the transit influences for the whole year

>

> As has been pointed out by me earlier, some difficult transits will be there

next year in the SAMVA USA chart, especially over the summer months. In the

message yesterday, titled  " More on predictions, "  the transit influences

were enumerated as follows, with some [highlight and/or information] added:

>

> " ...next summer, when serious afflictions take place in the SAMVA USA chart,

involving 

>  

> - transit 6th lord Jupiter in early Pisces and 9th house will be in mutual

aspect to natal 6th lord Jupiter in Scorpio and 5th house, from April 29, 2010

to February 2, 2011, becoming exact on May 27, 2010. This aspect suggests

conflict or problems with the indications of Jupiter and the 6th house,

including the management of monetary policy and financial market activity.

> - transit sub-period lord, 8th lord Saturn in early Virgo and 3rd house,

aspects natal 6th lord Jupiter from February 21, 2010 to August 26, 2010.

[Transit Saturn is stationary at around 4 Virgo in May and June]. This aspect

becomes exact [at 4° 25' Virgo] on June 26, 2010 . The aspect is suggestive of

violence and disruption for the indications of Jupiter and the 6th house.

> - transit Saturn aspects transit Jupiter from April 30 to September 13, 2010,

with the aspect becoming exact on August 16, 2010. The contact between these

heavyweights of the planetary cabinet suggests violence or disasters.

>  

> To add to the strain or problems of the abovementioned aspects is the very

serious transit to natal aspects of stationary Ketu in the MEP of the 12th house

to its natal counterpart in Libra and 4th house, as well as transit stationary

Rahu in the 6th house to its natal counterpart in the MEP of the 10th house.

Major problems could be expected from this aspect, with implications for the

the financial markets and economy. "   

>   Jupiter Saturn Rahu Ketu

> 4.1.2010 2°Aq58' 10°Vi34' 27°Sg06'D 27°Ge06'D

> 3.2.2010 9°Aq38' 10°Vi17'R 26°Sg55' 26°Ge55'

> 5.3.2010 16°Aq50' 8°Vi35'R 25°Sg27' 25°Ge27'

> 4.4.2010 23°Aq56' 6°Vi16'R 22°Sg35' 22°Ge35'

> 4.5.2010 0°Pi22' 4°Vi25'R 19°Sg44'D 19°Ge44'D

> 3.6.2010 5°Pi32' 3°Vi50' 18°Sg15'D 18°Ge15'D

> 3.7.2010 8°Pi43' 4°Vi44' 17°Sg57' 17°Ge57'

> 2.8.2010 9°Pi15'R 6°Vi58' 17°Sg34' 17°Ge34'

> 1.9.2010 6°Pi58'R 10°Vi06' 16°Sg00' 16°Ge00'

> 1.10.2010 3°Pi07'R 13°Vi43' 13°Sg12'D 13°Ge12'D

> 31.10.2010 0°Pi05'R 17°Vi21' 10°Sg26' 10°Ge26'

>

> To this, we could add that the aspects involving transit Saturn and transit

and natal Jupiter are likely to be most intense from late May and into July. The

transit-to-natal aspect of the nodes will also be strongly felt at that time.

This particular aspect becomes exact on July 29, 2010. In particular, the

transits in early July appear difficult, when 10L Mars will be at 19° Leo/H2, 1L

Moon at 17° Aquarius/H8, Sun at 16° Gemini/H12 and Mercury at 20°

Gemini/H12 become involved in the stationary transit-to-natal nodal affliction

with three of them badly placed (see attached jpg file).

>

>

> Thor

>

> PS we could also note that today the transit nodes have moved into Sagittarius

and Gemini and Venus has moved into Libra.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> <vkchoudhry

> SAMVA

> Tue, November 3, 2009 2:54:56 AM

> Re: Transit influences in 2010.

>

>

>

>

> Hello dear list members,

>  

> The slow moving transit influences of Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter and Saturn in USA

SAMVA chart indicate that the economic and general conditions find persistent

more challenges in 2010. I know this is not a good news but planetary

indications are such. This will impact other countries of the world, as well.

Health, financial instability and professional instability will be the main

concerns.  Aggressive, hasty actions and persisting obstructions will add salt

to the injury.

>  

>

> www.YourNetAstrologer.com

> A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).

> Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

>

My Dear Professor,

Thank you for these insights. It can help business people to know so that

they do not go hog wild with new ventures or plans for expansion.

You have said previously that January 2010 would begin a sluggish

recovery. Do we still think there will be recovery, an upward swing of the

economy? Or are we re thinking upon closer examination that the economy

will plummet further?

Thank you again.

Lila

Hello dear list members,

>

> The slow moving transit influences of Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter and Saturn in

> USA SAMVA chart indicate that the economic and general conditions find

> persistent more challenges in 2010. I know this is not a good news but

> planetary indications are such. This will impact other countries of the

> world, as well. Health, financial instability and professional instability

> will be the main concerns. Aggressive, hasty actions and persisting

> obstructions will add salt to the injury.

>

>

> www.YourNetAstrologer.com

> A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).

> Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

Hello Lila, In my current prediction I have said that persistiing challenges would be there but sluggish recovery is likely.

-

lila

SAMVA

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 8:41 PM

Re: Transit influences in 2010.

My Dear Professor,Thank you for these insights. It can help business people to know so thatthey do not go hog wild with new ventures or plans for expansion.You have said previously that January 2010 would begin a sluggishrecovery. Do we still think there will be recovery, an upward swing of theeconomy? Or are we re thinking upon closer examination that the economywill plummet further?Thank you again.LilaHello dear list members,>> The slow moving transit influences of Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter and Saturn in> USA SAMVA chart indicate that the economic and general conditions find> persistent more challenges in 2010. I know this is not a good news but> planetary indications are such. This will impact other countries of the> world, as well. Health, financial instability and professional instability> will be the main concerns. Aggressive, hasty actions and persisting> obstructions will add salt to the injury.>> > www.YourNetAstrologer.com> A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India).> Mobile phone: 91 9811016333

Hello my dear and list members,

We have discussed these issues quite extensively on SAMVA list, but allow me to mention a few things on this list as the issue has also been raised here.

First, there are two things to keep in mind when evaluating the economy. The 'state of the economy' is different from its prospects, that is, if the economy is expected to improve or not going forward. In your prediction for the fall of 2009, you were discussing the latter. Indeed, the outlook for the US economy improved in the autumn months of 2009 as predicted. There is no doubt about that. Even then, the state of the economy is still far from good, with unemployment high and output levels still below those of 2008.

Gross Domestic Output (GDP) is estimated to have stopped declining in the 3rd quarter of 2009 (July-Sept). Future re-estimates may likely increase the GDP in that quarter. Further, the estimate for the 4th quarter (Oct-Dec) 2009 is only expected sometime in early 2010. So, it is too early to pass final judgement on the outturn for the second half of this year. That said, it is clear 2009 in total will be a year of recession. The question is only how much did output contract compared to 2008. Most estimates are now around -2 per cent. The outlook for the future, at any given time, however, is what the question concerns. In September, the outlook for the economy seems to have improved as predicted - even if there is also some hype in the media and the government statistics is focused on the improvement and not the year-over-year comparison.

The sharp increase in the stock market (since Spring 2009) is usually taken as a sign of increased investor optimism for the future of the economy. In this regard, we can note that the average value of the Dow Jones Industrial Index, a leading barometer of investor expectations, was 7,446 points on average in February and March 2009. This is a very low value compared to the highs of 2007, when the Dow Jones was in the 12,000-14,000 range. In September and October 2009 it averaged 9,749 points, which is a rise of 31%. This is usually considered to reflect the outlook for corporate earnings and hence the state of the economy. A rise by one-third within a year is usually considered a major improvement in the outlook for the economy. There is no doubt about it. Of course, sometimes the investors misjudge things and events turn out differently, but that is a different story. We can also add that the

level of share prices is still well below the 2007 highs. Moreover, some of the increase in share prices is linked to the massive infusion of money into the financial system by the government since 2008. Now there are concerns this impact will not be durable and as a result the outlook for the economy has been judged to be more uncertain. Even the Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geitner, has recently cautioned that economic growth will be sluggish going forward. This is consistent with the 'trend' expectation of sluggish growth during the Saturn period (February 2009-April 2012) based on the SAMVA USA chart. Of course, transits, when strongly connecting in the chart will take precedence over the trend influences. In this regard, it has recently been discussed on SAMVA list that the transit influences in the summer of 2010 will be highly adverse, with implications for the US financial system and

economy - and this usually has implications for the financial systems and economies of other countries around the globe.

The number of bank failiures in the USA increased in the months of September and October 2009. The amounts in the 10 months so far of this year are far higher than the amounts in the closing months of 2008 even if most of the banks involved appear to be quite small. More importantly, this is generally seen to be a residual from last years crisis and the stock market has taken these developments in stride, even improved. However, the fall of CTI Group at the very end of October, came as something of a surprise even if it had been in difficulty for a long time and its failiure had been openly discussed in the media from July through October of this year. Even then, the magnitude of the failiure of CTI Group is only a small fraction of the cost of the banking collapses in September 2008. The cost of Lehman Brothers and Washington Mutual was easily 15 times greater. If we add to that the outlays

involved in the rescue of other financial institutions like Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Merril Lynch and AIG in September 2008, it quickly becomes clear that the events of October 2009, even if adverse, are nowhere near as serious of those over one year earlier. In any event, the stock market also declined towards the end of October 2009, while it remained close to the average value citied above.

In short, predictions for 2009 including

- improvement in the financial markets from the commencement of the Saturn period in February 2009

- for the outlook for the economy to improve from August 2009

have stood up quite well.

The prediction for

- economic growth to be sluggish in the Saturn period

has so far been consistent with the data and statements of many notable economists.

Thor

<vkchoudhrySystemsApproachToVedic Astrology Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 2:45:27 AMRe: [systemsApproachToVedic Astrology] Re: Transit influences in 2010.Hello Jason,I add my replies to your Qs in your appended msg.- jasonsmith108 SystemsApproachToVedic Astrology Wednesday, November 04, 2009 1:36 AM [systemsApproachToVedic Astrology] Re: Transit influences in

2010. Dear , I recently changed my email and ID, but I've been on this and Thor's list for quite a while, although silent. OK. Thank you for your prediction and good work in helping humanity. WELCOME. I would like to ask some pointed questions, and I mean no disrespect in the least. I ask your forgiveness in advance if it comes across that way. WELCOME. 1. You have previously predicted that the USA economy will improve, but sluggishly in the Saturn subperiod that began early this year. By the real numbers released by the government here, there has been no improvement despite desperate media hype at times. DOW JONES INDEX SHOWS THINGS MOVING. IN MID MARCH INDEX WAS ABOUT 7880 AND NOW IT IS 9772. In fact, there has been slight worsening. However, the fall hasn't continued as drastically.

VOLATILITY IS THERE BY IT IS NOT DOWNWARD. Do you still believe that things will improve into the end of the Saturn subperiod (March 2012) or have you changed your view through deeper analysis? YES AND I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY VIEWS. 2. You gave a prediction that in the month of October, financial markets will have a setback. I GAVE THIS PREDICTION ON 11TH OCTOBER, 2009. By my careful comparison and measure of global indices from the start to the end of October, there was no serious setback. OK. WE CAN SAY SO. BUT FROM 11TH OCT TO END OF OCT THERE HAS BEEN THERE HAS BEEN STRONG DOWNWARD MOVEMENT OF DJ INDEX ON 21ST, 23RD, 26TH, 28TH AND 30 OCTOBER. THE PLANETARY INFLUENCES RESULTED IN WILDER VOLATILITY TO IMPACT THE SENTIMENT. For the most part: a) everything was within the range on the monthly charts, b) there were new highs in the October on many

indices, c) most markets closed the month higher than the month's open value. There was nothing out of the ordinary for most of the month and the very last week saw the pullback. I have seen on Thor's list some members giving praise to this prediction, but it's not reflected in the numbers in the financial markets, for which the prediction was meant. THE PRAISING MEMBERS MAY BE REFERRING TO INDIAN MARKETS WHERE THE SETBACK WAS QUITE HARSH. I would like your input here - what metric are you using to measure financial markets? In my humble view, it's not just enough to give a prediction, but a metric must be used to compare the results before and after. I ONLY USE DJ INDEX AND SENSEX (INDIAN INDEX) TO MEASURE THE RESULTS WITH REFERENCE TO THE PREDICTION. 3. The tone of this most recent prediction below appears to be bleak. To clarify, are you saying that the US economy is due to face further setbacks and

not improve? Or should we read that the Saturn subperiod brings sluggish improvement, but expect further setbacks as well? If that's what you are saying, then it's somewhat contrary - "It will improve, and there will be setbacks." Perhaps you can clarify the outlook? SLUGGISH IMPROVEMENT IS SEEN BUT THERE ARE OBSTRUCTIONS AND VOLATILITY. Thank you sincerely Professor. I am one of your biggest fans and a student of SA. And again, I apologize if this email doesn't go over well. I am simply looking for clarification. WE SHOULD EXAMINE THINGS CRITICALLY. THERE IS NO PROBLEM. YOU ARE WELCOME. Jason Smith SystemsApproachToVedic Astrology , "" <vkchoudhry wrote: > > Hello dear

list members, > > The slow moving transit influences of Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter and Saturn in USA SAMVA chart indicate that the economic and general conditions find persistent more challenges in 2010. I know this is not a good news but planetary indications are such. This will impact other countries of the world, as well. Health, financial instability and professional instability will be the main concerns. Aggressive, hasty actions and persisting obstructions will add salt to the injury. > > > www.YourNetAstrologer.com > A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018-01, (India). > Mobile phone: 91 9811016333 > >

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dear Mr. Vinod,

The astrology of this prediction has recently been discussed on SAMVA list. Please feel free to examine the message archives for more detail.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Mon, November 16, 2009 11:18:36 PMRe: Transit influences in 2010.

dear professor and dear mr.thor,it has always been a pleasure to read the blog and monthly update on mundane astrology.As you mentioned today dollar hit an another low and that is why we creating a big bubble in commodities again though it seems that Fed and Govt is not atall worried about it.you recently mentioned in your blog explanation that this is about to change due to Jupiter effect on dollar during coming week of November,IE next week would you please explain little more in detail?thank you vinod

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Cosmologer included below]

Hello my dear ,

Thank you for the interpretation of the transit influences for the whole year 2010.

As has been pointed out by me earlier, some difficult transits will be there next year in the SAMVA USA chart, especially over the summer months. In the message yesterday, titled "More on predictions," the transit influences were enumerated as follows, with some [highlight and/or information] added:

"...next summer, when serious afflictions take place in the SAMVA USA chart, involving

- transit 6th lord Jupiter in early Pisces and 9th house will be in mutual aspect to natal 6th lord Jupiter in Scorpio and 5th house, from April 29, 2010 to February 2, 2011, becoming exact on May 27, 2010. This aspect suggests conflict or problems with the indications of Jupiter and the 6th house, including the management of monetary policy and financial market activity.

- transit sub-period lord, 8th lord Saturn in early Virgo and 3rd house, aspects natal 6th lord Jupiter from February 21, 2010 to August 26, 2010. [Transit Saturn is stationary at around 4 Virgo in May and June]. This aspect becomes exact [at 4° 25' Virgo] on June 26, 2010 . The aspect is suggestive of violence and disruption for the indications of Jupiter and the 6th house.

- transit Saturn aspects transit Jupiter from April 30 to September 13, 2010, with the aspect becoming exact on August 16, 2010. The contact between these heavyweights of the planetary cabinet suggests violence or disasters.

To add to the strain or problems of the abovementioned aspects is the very serious transit to natal aspects of stationary Ketu in the MEP of the 12th house to its natal counterpart in Libra and 4th house, as well as transit stationary Rahu in the 6th house to its natal counterpart in the MEP of the 10th house. Major problems could be expected from this aspect, with implications for the the financial markets and economy."

Jupiter

Saturn

Rahu

Ketu

2°Aq58'

10°Vi34'

27°Sg06'D

27°Ge06'D

9°Aq38'

10°Vi17'R

26°Sg55'

26°Ge55'

16°Aq50'

8°Vi35'R

25°Sg27'

25°Ge27'

23°Aq56'

6°Vi16'R

22°Sg35'

22°Ge35'

0°Pi22'

4°Vi25'R

19°Sg44'D

19°Ge44'D

5°Pi32'

3°Vi50'

18°Sg15'D

18°Ge15'D

8°Pi43'

4°Vi44'

17°Sg57'

17°Ge57'

9°Pi15'R

6°Vi58'

17°Sg34'

17°Ge34'

6°Pi58'R

10°Vi06'

16°Sg00'

16°Ge00'

3°Pi07'R

13°Vi43'

13°Sg12'D

13°Ge12'D

0°Pi05'R

17°Vi21'

10°Sg26'

10°Ge26'

To this, we could add that the aspects involving transit Saturn and transit and natal Jupiter are likely to be most intense from late May and into July. The transit-to-natal aspect of the nodes will also be strongly felt at that time. This particular aspect becomes exact on July 29, 2010. In particular, the transits in early July appear difficult, when 10L Mars will be at 19° Leo/H2, 1L Moon at 17° Aquarius/H8, Sun at 16° Gemini/H12 and Mercury at 20° Gemini/H12 become involved in the stationary transit-to-natal nodal affliction with three of them badly placed (see attached jpg file).

Thor

PS we could also note that today the transit nodes have moved into Sagittarius and Gemini and Venus has moved into Libra.

<vkchoudhrySAMVA Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 2:54:56 AMRe: Transit influences in 2010.