IndiaDivine.org

Real estate market

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear Vinod,

It is all mentioned there, please just read it again. If you have specific questions, then I can try to answer these.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 7:35:40 PMRe: Real estate market

dear Thor,as you know i always enjoy reading your loborious work on mundane astrology and explanationi was reading this real estate cycle and effect on venus will you please kindly elaborate more on it and the time period we talking about, i certainly will appreciatethank yousincerely,vinod

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Cosmologer included below]

Hello dear list members,

The real estate market is a fascinating market, not least for the fact that it is one of the largest asset classes. In the article Nailed it, I mentioned the following prediction:

EMERGENCE OF CRISISOn January 6, 2007, one of the first predictions was made on the basis of the SAMVA USA chart. In it, "financial/market setbacks" were predicted for the Spring of 2007. The sub-prime crisis that erupted in early 2007 is considered the beginning of the financial crisis that peaked in 2008 and started to ease in early 2009.

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/10/nailed-it.html

This prediction was linked to, amongst others, the aspect of transit stationary Ketu at 23° Leo in the 2nd house in early 2007, when it afflicted closely natal Venus as 4th lord at 23° 51' Sagittarius and 6th house. In the discussion on SAMVA list, the link to the housing market was mentioned in this regard.

The attached graph shows that the US Real Estate Index peaked in February 2007 and has fallen significantly since. This is interesting in that transit Rahu will become stationary at 27° Sagittarius in coming weeks and months. Natal Venus will therefore again become closely conjunct the nodal axis placed in the 6th and 12th houses. This suggests that it is likely the real estate index will again decline when the nodal axis afflicts Venus, which becomes exact in March 2009. We can keep an eye on this market in coming months.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 1:31:12 PM Blog: Nailed it!

Hello dear list members,

Sometimes a little flair in the title captures the attention. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nailed it!

The evolution of the financial crisis that emerged in 2007, peaked in the autumn of 2008 and began to wind down in 2009 has been accurately predicted based on the SAMVA USA chart. Actually, the predictions pretty much "nailed it." The following timeline of the financial crisis and predictions made demonstrate this in a convincing manner.

To read more:

Thor

Dear honorable Thor,As indicated since i wrote to you this afternoon i was eagerly awaiting your explanation and you gave that kindly.with much respect in your article it reads Venus becomes exact in Nodal affliction again in MARCH 2009 IS THAT MARCH 2010 ? or do i read March 2009

will you please clarify and again so sorry if i have bothered but again with much respect i always admire and with interest i like  to read work posted by you.thank youvinodOn Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Vinod Modi <modivinod62 wrote:

dear Thor,as you know i always enjoy reading your loborious work on mundane astrology and explanationi was reading this real estate cycle and effect on venus will you please kindly elaborate more on it and the time period we talking about, i certainly will appreciate

thank yousincerely,vinodOn Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello dear list members,

The real estate market is a fascinating market, not least for the fact that it is one of the largest asset classes. In the article Nailed it, I mentioned the following prediction:

EMERGENCE OF CRISISOn January 6, 2007, one of the first predictions was made on the basis of the SAMVA USA chart. In it, " financial/market setbacks " were predicted for the Spring of 2007. The sub-prime crisis that erupted in early 2007 is considered the beginning of the financial crisis that peaked in 2008 and started to ease in early 2009.

This prediction was linked to, amongst others, the aspect of transit stationary Ketu at 23° Leo in the 2nd house in early 2007, when it afflicted closely natal Venus as 4th lord at 23° 51' Sagittarius and 6th house. In the discussion on SAMVA list, the link to the housing market was mentioned in this regard.

The attached graph shows that the US Real Estate Index peaked in February 2007 and has fallen significantly since. This is interesting in that transit Rahu will become stationary at 27° Sagittarius in coming weeks and months. Natal Venus will therefore again become closely conjunct the nodal axis placed in the 6th and 12th houses. This suggests that it is likely the real estate index will again decline when the nodal axis afflicts Venus, which becomes exact in March 2009. We can keep an eye on this market in coming months.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva

Tue, October 27, 2009 1:31:12 PM Blog: Nailed it!

Hello dear list members,

Nailed it!

The evolution of the financial crisis that emerged in 2007, peaked in the autumn of 2008 and began to wind down in 2009 has been accurately predicted based on the SAMVA USA chart. Actually, the predictions pretty much " nailed it. " The following timeline of the financial crisis and

predictions made demonstrate this in a convincing manner.

To read more:

Thor

Hello Dear Vinod,

Indeed, it is a typo. It should read March 2010. Sorry for that.

To understand more deeply the astrological indications involved please consult the file MUNDANE ASTROLOGY.doc List of mundane indications, whis is found at

SAMVA

This file explains the individual indications of each house/ruler, such as 4th lord Venus in the 6th house being transit afflicted by Rahu and Ketu.

VENUS: Resources, hotels, women folk, cinema industry, arts and leisure industry.

Fourth House The fourth house rules the nation's natural resources, agriculture, mines, minerals, landed properties, peace, general and political stability, natural calamities, educational institutions, law and order, housing and communal harmony.

RAHU: Diplomatic moves, manipulations and deceit.

KETU: Natural calamities, violent (actions or events)

Sixth house The sixth house rules public amity, relations with neighbors, general health of the public, political stability, financial solvency of the nation, litigations, judicial functioning, communal harmony in the country and labour relations.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 1:13:16 AMRe: Real estate market

Dear honorable Thor,As indicated since i wrote to you this afternoon i was eagerly awaiting your explanation and you gave that kindly.with much respect in your article it reads Venus becomes exact in Nodal affliction again in MARCH 2009 IS THAT MARCH 2010 ? or do i read March 2009 will you please clarify and again so sorry if i have bothered but again with much respect i always admire and with interest i like to read work posted by you.thank youvinod

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Vinod Modi <modivinod62 wrote:

dear Thor,as you know i always enjoy reading your loborious work on mundane astrology and explanationi was reading this real estate cycle and effect on venus will you please kindly elaborate more on it and the time period we talking about, i certainly will appreciatethank yousincerely,vinod

Hello dear list members,

EMERGENCE OF CRISISOn January 6, 2007, one of the first predictions was made on the basis of the SAMVA USA chart. In it, "financial/market setbacks" were predicted for the Spring of 2007. The sub-prime crisis that erupted in early 2007 is considered the beginning of the financial crisis that peaked in 2008 and started to ease in early 2009.

This prediction was linked to, amongst others, the aspect of transit stationary Ketu at 23° Leo in the 2nd house in early 2007, when it afflicted closely natal Venus as 4th lord at 23° 51' Sagittarius and 6th house. In the discussion on SAMVA list, the link to the housing market was mentioned in this regard.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 1:31:12 PM Blog: Nailed it!

Hello dear list members,

Nailed it!

The evolution of the financial crisis that emerged in 2007, peaked in the autumn of 2008 and began to wind down in 2009 has been accurately predicted based on the SAMVA USA chart. Actually, the predictions pretty much "nailed it." The following timeline of the financial crisis and predictions made demonstrate this in a convincing manner.

To read more:

Thor

Dear Thor,thank you very much for clearing up the doubt in my mind, i thought that it should be March 2010 and that is why i wrote to make sure that next few months those people at CNBC CHANNEL will have rude awakening that economy is still not on real footings and housing market is still in lots of HOT WATER so they will not have undue exuberance. again i realize that stars tell us and guide us and does not tell us that it is going to happen for sure but we have to prepare ourselves for it as it guides us and so far Mundane vedic Astrology is perfectly true in telling us what we should expect.

thank you againvinodOn Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 8:30 PM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello Dear Vinod,

Indeed, it is a typo. It should read March 2010. Sorry for that.

To understand more deeply the astrological indications involved please consult the file MUNDANE ASTROLOGY.doc List of mundane indications, whis is found at

SAMVA

This file explains the individual indications of each house/ruler, such as 4th lord Venus in the 6th house being transit afflicted by Rahu and Ketu.

VENUS: Resources, hotels, women folk, cinema industry, arts and leisure industry.

Fourth House  The fourth house rules the nation's natural resources, agriculture, mines, minerals, landed properties, peace, general and political stability, natural calamities, educational institutions, law and order, housing and communal harmony.

Sixth house The sixth house rules public amity, relations with neighbors, general health of the public, political stability, financial solvency of the nation, litigations, judicial functioning, communal harmony in the country and labour relations.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA

Sat, November 21, 2009 1:13:16 AMRe: Real estate market

Dear honorable Thor,As indicated since i wrote to you this afternoon i was eagerly awaiting your explanation and you gave that kindly.with much respect in your article it reads Venus becomes exact in Nodal affliction again in MARCH 2009 IS THAT MARCH 2010 ? or do i read March 2009

will you please clarify and again so sorry if i have bothered but again with much respect i always admire and with interest i like  to read work posted by you.thank youvinod

dear Thor,as you know i always enjoy reading your loborious work on mundane astrology and explanationi was reading this real estate cycle and effect on venus will you please kindly elaborate more on it and the time period we talking about, i certainly will appreciate

thank yousincerely,vinod

Hello dear list members,

EMERGENCE OF CRISISOn January 6, 2007, one of the first predictions was made on the basis of the SAMVA USA chart. In it, " financial/market setbacks " were predicted for the Spring of 2007. The sub-prime crisis that erupted in early 2007 is considered the beginning of the financial crisis that peaked in 2008 and started to ease in early 2009.

This prediction was linked to, amongst others, the aspect of transit stationary Ketu at 23° Leo in the 2nd house in early 2007, when it afflicted closely natal Venus as 4th lord at 23° 51' Sagittarius and 6th house. In the discussion on SAMVA list, the link to the housing market was mentioned in this regard.

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologersamva

Tue, October 27, 2009 1:31:12 PM Blog: Nailed it!

Hello dear list members,

Nailed it!

The evolution of the financial crisis that emerged in 2007, peaked in the autumn of 2008 and began to wind down in 2009 has been accurately predicted based on the SAMVA USA chart. Actually, the predictions pretty much " nailed it. " The following timeline of the financial crisis and predictions made demonstrate this in a convincing manner.

To read more:

Thor

Hello dear Vinod,

There is one factor to consider with regard to the upcoming nodal station at 27° Sagittarius/Gemini and it is that the nodal axis will be more than 3° removed from the natal placement of Venus. Perhaps the influence will be less as the conjunction is not exact, while close. That said, it is not good that the nodes are now in the 6th/12th houses and transit of Jupiter as 6th lord of financial stability will shortly move into the sign Aquarius and 8th house. These influences are not at all helpful as Jupiter is the natal dispositor of Venus in the 6th house. At the same time, transit 8th lord Saturn stationary at 10° Virgo and 3rd house will be aspecting natal 10th lord Mars at 10° Scorpio, while transit Mars is debilitated in transit. Finally, transit 2nd lord Sun will move into bad houses in coming months. It will be in the 6th house from mid December to mid January and in the 8th house from mid

February to mid March. The days 11th and 12th of January are especially important in this regard, when transit 2nd lord Sun and transit 4th lord Venus both move over transit stationary Rahu in the 6th house. The above contacts therefore suggest significant strain on the housing market in coming weeks and months.

Thor

PS we can also note that Mercury will be transit stationary conjunct transit stationary Rahu during the Christmas holidays. This suggests a rather stressful holiday season this year.

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 11:55:17 AMRe: Real estate market

Dear Thor,thank you very much for clearing up the doubt in my mind, i thought that it should be March 2010 and that is why i wrote to make sure that next few months those people at CNBC CHANNEL will have rude awakening that economy is still not on real footings and housing market is still in lots of HOT WATER so they will not have undue exuberance. again i realize that stars tell us and guide us and does not tell us that it is going to happen for sure but we have to prepare ourselves for it as it guides us and so far Mundane vedic Astrology is perfectly true in telling us what we should expect.thank you againvinod

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 8:30 PM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hello Dear Vinod,

To understand more deeply the astrological indications involved please consult the file MUNDANE ASTROLOGY.doc List of mundane indications, whis is found at

SAMVA

Fourth House The fourth house rules the nation's natural resources, agriculture, mines, minerals, landed properties, peace, general and political stability, natural calamities, educational institutions, law and order, housing and communal harmony.

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 1:13:16 AM

Re: Real estate market

Dear honorable Thor,As indicated since i wrote to you this afternoon i was eagerly awaiting your explanation and you gave that kindly.with much respect in your article it reads Venus becomes exact in Nodal affliction again in MARCH 2009 IS THAT MARCH 2010 ? or do i read March 2009 will you please clarify and again so sorry if i have bothered but again with much respect i always admire and with interest i like to read work posted by you.thank youvinod

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Nailed it!

To read more:

Thor

Hello list,

The government is trying to help distressed homeowners, but will it be enough?

Obama to push banks on mortgages

November 28, 2009: 10:26 PM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- As foreclosure casualties mount, the Obama administration is expected to announce additional steps on Monday to get long-term help for troubled borrowers. Under the new initiative, the government will provide more resources for borrowers and will partner with organizations to offer homeowners assistance, a Treasury Department spokeswoman said. The plan also calls for increased transparency and accountability on the part of loan servicers. The administration's move is its latest attempt to jumpstart its $75 billion loan modification plan, which many fear will fall far short of its goal to help up to 4 million delinquent homeowners.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/11/28/news/economy/Obama_mortgage_announcement/index.htm?cnn=yes

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 6:02:43 PMRe: Real estate market

Hello dear Vinod,

There is one factor to consider with regard to the upcoming nodal station at 27° Sagittarius/Gemini and it is that the nodal axis will be more than 3° removed from the natal placement of Venus. Perhaps the influence will be less as the conjunction is not exact, while close. That said, it is not good that the nodes are now in the 6th/12th houses and transit of Jupiter as 6th lord of financial stability will shortly move into the sign Aquarius and 8th house. These influences are not at all helpful as Jupiter is the natal dispositor of Venus in the 6th house. At the same time, transit 8th lord Saturn stationary at 10° Virgo and 3rd house will be aspecting natal 10th lord Mars at 10° Scorpio, while transit Mars is debilitated in transit. Finally, transit 2nd lord Sun will move into bad houses in coming months. It will be in the 6th house from mid December to mid January and in the 8th house from mid

February to mid March. The days 11th and 12th of January are especially important in this regard, when transit 2nd lord Sun and transit 4th lord Venus both move over transit stationary Rahu in the 6th house. The above contacts therefore suggest significant strain on the housing market in coming weeks and months.

Thor

PS we can also note that Mercury will be transit stationary conjunct transit stationary Rahu during the Christmas holidays. This suggests a rather stressful holiday season this year.

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 11:55:17 AMRe: Real estate market

Dear Thor,thank you very much for clearing up the doubt in my mind, i thought that it should be March 2010 and that is why i wrote to make sure that next few months those people at CNBC CHANNEL will have rude awakening that economy is still not on real footings and housing market is still in lots of HOT WATER so they will not have undue exuberance. again i realize that stars tell us and guide us and does not tell us that it is going to happen for sure but we have to prepare ourselves for it as it guides us and so far Mundane vedic Astrology is perfectly true in telling us what we should expect.thank you againvinod

Hello Dear Vinod,

SAMVA

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 1:13:16 AM Re: Real estate market

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Nailed it!

To read more:

Thor

• 1 month later...

Hello list,

The difficulties on the housing market continue. Now this:

Harder to get an Uncle Sam mortgage

January 19, 2010: 11:47 PM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- It's going to be harder to get a government-backed mortgage from now on. Looking to shore up its weakening finances, the Federal Housing Administration is set to announce stricter standards on Wednesday. The agency, which insured nearly a third of new mortgages in 2009, will increase the premium it charges for its mortgage insurance and require those with weaker credit scores to come up with larger downpayments.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/19/real_estate/fha_loan_requirements/index.htm?hpt=T2

See also:

Predictions for the USA in 2010 (December 30, 2009)

"Due to adverse transit influences, strains are expected in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year."

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/12/predictions-for-usa-in-2010.html

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 4:45:46 AMRe: Real estate market

Hello list,

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- As foreclosure casualties mount, the Obama administration is expected to announce additional steps on Monday to get long-term help for troubled borrowers. Under the new initiative, the government will provide more resources for borrowers and will partner with organizations to offer homeowners assistance, a Treasury Department spokeswoman said. The plan also calls for increased transparency and accountability on the part of loan servicers. The administration's move is its latest attempt to jumpstart its $75 billion loan modification plan, which many fear will fall far short of its goal to help up to 4 million delinquent homeowners.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/11/28/news/economy/Obama_mortgage_announcement/index.htm?cnn=yes

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 6:02:43 PMRe: Real estate market

Hello dear Vinod,

Thor

Hello Dear Vinod,

SAMVA

Thor

Vinod Modi <modivinod62SAMVA Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 1:13:16 AM Re: Real estate market

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Nailed it!

To read more:

Thor

Hello list,

As I mentioned on SAMVA list on November 21, 2009 (see below):

"The above contacts therefore suggest significant strain on the housing market in coming weeks and months. "

Today, the news is about the unexpectedly bad state of the housing market in Demcember 2009 - when the current nodal affliction of 4th lord Venus in the SAMVA USA chart began to be felt.

December home sales down nearly 17 percent

Monday January 25, 2010, 12:32 pm EST

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Sales of previously occupied homes took the largest monthly drop in more than 40 years last month, sinking more dramatically than expected after lawmakers gave buyers additional time to use a tax credit.

http://finance./news/December-home-sales-down-apf-2729493334.html?x=0 & .v=6

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 11:02:48 AMRe: Real estate market

Hello list,

The difficulties on the housing market continue. Now this:

Harder to get an Uncle Sam mortgage

January 19, 2010: 11:47 PM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- It's going to be harder to get a government-backed mortgage from now on. Looking to shore up its weakening finances, the Federal Housing Administration is set to announce stricter standards on Wednesday. The agency, which insured nearly a third of new mortgages in 2009, will increase the premium it charges for its mortgage insurance and require those with weaker credit scores to come up with larger downpayments.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/19/real_estate/fha_loan_requirements/index.htm?hpt=T2

See also:

Predictions for the USA in 2010 (December 30, 2009)

"Due to adverse transit influences, strains are expected in the housing market and for domestic peace at the beginning of the year."

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/12/predictions-for-usa-in-2010.html

Thor

Cosmologer <cosmologerSAMVA Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 4:45:46 AMRe: Real estate market

Hello list,

Thor

Hello dear Vinod,

Thor

Hello Dear Vinod,

SAMVA

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Thor

Hello dear list members,

Nailed it!

To read more:

Thor