IndiaDivine.org

China: deadly mine blast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear list members,

In an ongoing effort to monitor the tentative late Capricorn rising chart for Communist China, let's examine the astrological dynamics in view of a deadly mine blast in China on Saturday.

Miners' families want answers in China mine blast

Reuters AP –November 23, 2009 – 15 mins ago

HEGANG, China – Grieving family members demanded answers Monday from mining officials about the underground gas explosion that left at least 104 men dead in northeastern China. The massive blast Saturday in Hegang city in frigid Heilongjiang province erupted at night when some 500 miners were working below ground. Most escaped, but 104 were confirmed dead and an additional four were missing and feared dead, the official Xinhua news agency reported Monday.

http://news./s/ap/20091123/ap_on_re_as/as_china_mine_explosion

China coal mine blast death toll reaches 92

16:24 GMT, Sunday, 22 November 2009

At least 92 people are now known to have died in China's worst coal mine accident in two years, state media say. Another 16 miners are missing after the blast at Xinxing pit in Hegang City in Heilongjiang province.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8372760.stm

Deadly mine blast traps dozens in north-eastern China

10:50 GMT, Saturday, 21 November 2009

A gas blast at a coal mine in China has killed 42 people and left 66 trapped, state media reports. Xinhua said that 528 workers were in the mine in Heilongjiang province at the time of the blast and that rescuers were searching for those trapped.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8371789.stm

The following date is considered:

"An event has now been identified that may represent the actual birth of modern China. This event is the founding by Mao Zedong and his cadre in the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) of the Chinese Soviet Republic (CSR) in Ruijin, Jiangxi province, on November 7, 1931. A 23° Capricorn rising chart has tentatively been rectified for this day, based on Ruijin as the capital and with the proclamation having been given at 13.00 hrs. This chart should be considered work in progress."

Earlier has advised to consider a modified birth time in view of the transit station of Jupiter, 12th lord in this chart, at 23° Capricorn in recent months. If we consider e.g. almost 26° Capricorn rising, we find transit Jupiter exactly on the MEP of the 1st house.

In the description of the chart there is the following about the natal potential:

"- There is one problematic affliction of FM Rahu in the 3rd house of initiatives, which closely afflicts 4th lord Mars in the 11th house. This placement would explain the many gigantic earthquakes which have befallen China. It would also explain a tendency to manipulate peoples expression to maintain central power. This tendency would greatly reduce the happiness of the people."

We may recall that 4th lord has to do with natural resource. Moreover:

"- 2nd lord Saturn is in the MEP of the 12th house of losses and foreign things. By itself, this is not a good placement for status, wealth or relations with neighboring countries. It is interesting that in its history of the 20th century, China enjoyed preeminent status in marginal countries like communist Albania under Enver Hoxa, the North Korean dynasty of Sun Il Jung and the islamist Republic of Iran."

Here we note that Saturn, the general indicator of things mined from the ground and ordinary workers, is in the 12th house of losses.

Mercury-Rahu period is operating.

- Rahu natally afflicts 4th lord Mars in Scorpio and 11th house of the chart. This suggests setbacks to the 4th house indications when Rahu is active by period and transit.

Transits at the time of the accident:

-transit Rahu at 28° 18' Sagittarius and 6th house of accidents is opposite 2nd lord Saturn at 25° 27' Gemini and 12th house.

- transit Ketu, the lord of sudden explosive events, is at 28° 18' Gemini and 12th house, where it is closely conjunct Saturn, the general indicator of mining and ordinary workers.

-transit 8th lord Sun conjunct 10th lord Venus in Scorpio and 11th house of the chart.

In view of the above, we may conclude that this chart, with a slightly later rising degree in the sign of Capricorn, works quite well in explaining this event.

To read more about the creation of this collective entity and the chart:

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2009/10/birth-of-modern-china.html

Thor

1 of 1 Photo(s)