IndiaDivine.org

USA: Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello list,

The weakness of Jupiter, indicator of children, in transit, is resulting in difficulties to children. Already this year, we have documented multiple murder-suicides of parents involving also their children.

During the sub-period of Saturn, with e.g.

- transit Jupiter under the afflicting aspect of natal 8th lord Saturn in the SAMVA USA chart

- transit Mars also in its sign of debilitation,

- transit Ketu in the 12th house

it is reported that an unruly child has been subject to a massive electric shock by a police officer in the USA. While this is only one recent case, it is making the headlines, and consistent with the transits in the chart.

Arkansas cop tasers 10-year-old girl--at mother's direction...

Cop Tases 10-Year-Old Girl

NOVEMBER 18--An Arkansas cop tasered an unruly 10-year-old girl after her mother called police to report that the child was crying, screaming, and refusing to go to bed. The tased girl, Kiara Medlock, is about 65 pounds and 4' 6", according to her father. Anthony Medlock, a truck driver who does not live with the fifth grader and her mother, provided TSG with a recent photo of his daughter, which can be seen at right. According to the below Ozark Police Department report, when Officer Dustin Bradshaw arrived at the residence last Thursday, he found the girl "screaming, kicking, and resisting every time her mother tried to touch her." Bradshaw added that, "Her mother told me to tase her if I needed to." After Kiara continued to refuse her mother's instructions, the cop concluded that "there was not going to be a peaceful resolution of the issue." Bradshaw warned the girl that she was "going to jail," but the child continued kicking and crying and

resisted his attempt to handcuff her. During the tussle, Kiara "struck me with her legs and feet in the groin, reported Bradshaw, who countered with a brief "stun to her back" with his Taser. The child, not surprisingly, "immediately stopped resisting and was placed into handcuffs. She would not walk on her own and I had to carry her to my police car." Kiara was then transported to a youth shelter.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/1118091taser1.html

Thor